An interactive space scene Live Wallpaper with Gyroscope reactivity.
GyroSpace 3D Features:
• Beautiful coloured nebula and detailed planets
• Real 3D depth effect with a vast starfield
• Multiple themes for planets including Earth.
• Parallax movement
• Customisable settings for performance, planetary rings, movement and more!
• Seasonal Snowfall
• Shooting stars
To start, long-press on an open area on your homescreen, select Wallpapers, Live Wallpaper and then pick GyroSpace 3D from the list.
The app will only install on devices that have a Gyro sensor.
Follow us on Twitter for development updates: https://twitter.com/opotech
Like on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Opotech/325881454142372
To use this application: Home > Menu > Wallpapers > Live Wallpapers
- double tap to zoom in or zoom out
- new projection types
- better performance
- actual worldwide earthquakes
- recent earthquakes and storm reports
- Please send us a email if problem with Galaxy S still exist, thanks.
P.S. If you like the app, we would greatly appreciate if you could leave a 5-star rating on the Android Market. It would really help developers of this app. If you have any suggestions for the app, please let us know!
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING AND EMAIL OR POST ON XDA BEFORE LEAVING A NEGATIVE REVIEW!
There is no 100% way to hide root. Any feedback you may have will be helpful, not only for fixing your particular issue, but also for hiding root from future apps!
See http://devadvance.com/rootcloakplus/ for the list of apps that work with RootCloak Plus.
If the app is not listed as working, then I cannot guarantee that it works! Apps that currently do not work include:
Puzzles and Dragons
• Rooted Device
• Android v4.0.3+
• Cydia Substrate ( http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saurik.substrate )
• If you are on Android 4.4+ (Kitkat), you need to install SELinux Mode Changer and set it to PERMISSIVE: ( http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mrbimc.selinux )
• Single user on the device (does NOT currently support devices with more than one user account!)
Does NOT Support:
• x86 (Intel) devices
• Devices with multiple user accounts
How is this different than disabling root with temp unroot/SuperSu unroot/etc?
Disabling root, or temporarily unrooting, prevents ALL applications from using root. This includes the applications that require root to function. In addition, SuperSu (and others) cannot hide themselves, and are still detected by many apps. RootCloak does not disable root; it completely hides all traces of being rooting, including the su binary, some of busybox, superuser.apk/most common superuser control apps, and more.
Does RootCloak hide custom ROMs (CM, AOKP, etc)?
Not directly. Some apps that check for root only check for things like release-keys vs test-keys, and therefore RootCloak will work. However, if you are running CM, AOKP, or any other custom ROM, there are simply too many ways to detect a custom for RootCloak to effectively hide all of them. For example, addition settings activities may be added/removed depending on the AOKP version; RootCloak would have to hide every single one to be 100% effective.
1) If you are on Android 4.4+ (KitKat), you need to install SELinux Mode Changer and set it to PERMISSIVE: ( http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mrbimc.selinux )
2) Install Cydia Substrate. You must install it, then open the app and Link Substrate Files, then reboot!
3) Install RootCloak Plus.
4) Reboot your device to enable RootCloak Plus. Substrate will probably tell you to do so.
5) Open RootClock Plus settings (just open the app from the launcher), and then go to Add/Remove. This is where you will change which apps RootCloak hides root from.
6) If the app you want is not among the default apps, press the + button to add it. Find the app in the list, and press it to add it to the list.
7) To apply changes, you MUST reboot your device!
8) Run the app to see if root was successfully hidden.
XDA Support Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2607273
Attribution: The icon used for this app is a creative interpretation of a photo of the sculpture "Cloak of Conscience". Both the sculpture and photo are by Anna Chromý. The photo is licensed under under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license (license text available here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/deed.en) The original photo can be located here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Anna_Chromy_Cloak_Of_Conscience.jpg
Warning! This app may make you feel insignificant if not slightly dreamy...
The Hubble Images & Live Wallpaper app features:
- New images from NASA Hubble Space Telescope
- Alerts you when new images have been received
- You can set a single image as a static wallpaper, or
- Enable the Live Wallpaper which rotates all images automatically
The ultimate live wallpaper for stargazers, dreamers and science addicts.
v1.0.7 - 2/15/2014
- Set download items preference to default 10
- Added "Set Live Wallpaper" to image list main menu for easy access to set Live Wallpaper
- Added context menu to image list. Long-click and item to pull up the context menu.
- Added "Delete Item" to image list context menu. Long-click an item to get the context menu and delete the unwanted image.
- Added Like/Favorite feature to image list context menu. Long-click an item to set as a favorite and share with friends!
- Added image title in main image view.
- Added social Like/Share/Comment to main image view. Liking an image also adds it to your favorites.
- Added social integration with Facebook App and Twitter App for posting likes, shares, comments and tweets.
- Added feature to optionally rotate only Favorites images in Live Wallpaper mode.
- Added feature to optionally include image titles in Live Wallpaper mode.
The time lapse corresponds to your system clock.
Supports both portrait and landscape mode.
The impact on your battery is extremely low compared to other live wallpapers. Almost the same as a normal wallpaper.
TO USE: Home->Long Press->Live wallpaper
Watch the geometric separation of the Iridium satellite constellation or marvel at the circle formed by the geostationary satellites as their orbits perfectly synchronise with the rotation of the earth.
Alternatively remove the satellites completely for a beautiful representation of our home planet.
• High-definition textures from NASA
• Tracking of over 1200 satellites
• Real-time rotation and sun position
• Customisable animation speed
• Realistic lens flares
• Support for full multi-touch gestures
Please note that all the features can be enabled with an in-app purchase. Feel free to send us an email with either your feedback or your suggestions for further development.
Be Advised: You must have a good internet connection in order for images to load. Give up to 2 minutes for images to load, longer for images with larger sizes. Your phone may need to be locked and unlocked for a new image to be loaded. Images are saved to the SD card so something can be displayed while a new image is reloading. Not having an SD card will not hinder the use of this live wallpaper. If the SD Card is inaccessible and an image is unable to be loaded from the website, a default error image will be displayed instead.
Note: I do not own the service used to generate the images.
which you can discern all the details. Perfect for the new Galaxy S5. Beautiful,
realistic explosion for your mobile screen.
Frogs are very colorful. Because of its bright nature, many people love to photograph them.
This is the best cartoon 3d videoshpalery. Dare load.
We have developed a new technology to create for you the best wallpapers that work well on most devices, the Android platform. Our wallpaper contains video and not the usual staff changes pictures !!! This provides smooth movement and good image quality without delay.
The application will not drain the battery when you stop using the phone.
This is a great app android live wallpaper always decorate your phone will give it style and originality !!!
- Optimized battery use
- Installed on a storage card memory saving phone
- Will adjust the speed of video wallpaper
- Compatible with many android smartphones
Live Wallpapers Free !!
Locate them on map to explore the place or open on Flickr to read the story behind them, or simply set a photo as a full-screen wallpaper.
* Choose (using wallpaper settings) between currently interesting photos and photos taken near your location.
* Tap a photo to enlarge and set as Android style side-scrollable wallpaper (shows navigation menu for few seconds).
* Tap again to go back to the gallery (multiple photos) view.
* Tap on the Map button on the navigation menu to jump to the location where the photo, currently set as wallpaper, was taken.
* Tap on the Flickr button to jump to the Flickr url of the page and read the story behind the photo currently set as wallpaper.
* Double tap on an enlarged photo (currently set as wallpaper) to hide/show the navigation menu.
* Double tap in gallery view to change currently showing photos.
In addition to the beautiful looks, all photo transitions happen in heart-warmingly smooth animations.
So start exploring new places in your neighborhood or your vacation spot and experience the thrill of an explorer!
Try the free version first, it has a 60 photos download limit for a location, and only allows photos near your location.
Tip: If you are low on battery, or you don't need the frequent location updates you can always turn the GPS off by unchecking "Settings->Location and security settings->Use GPS" satellites to conserve the battery.
Note: If your location could not be determined, it shows photos from New York City.
To set as wallpaper, "Long press the home screen->Wallpapers->Live wallpapers->Explorer Live->Set wallpaper"
See site below for more screenshots and details.
-Tap to create new ants.
-Swipe up/down to make ants paint faster/slower.
-Double tap a color to remove the color or on an empty region to clear the screen.
Limited time free version of Painter Ants Live Wallpaper.
Interact with them:
-Tap to create new ants.
-Swipe up/down to make ants paint faster/slower.
-Double tap a color to remove the color and on an empty region to clear the screen.
See website for more screenshots.