- 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
- Search and compare prices on 11 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
WHAT TO WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list.
- Bike Glossary.
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
Save money and time
You may save a lot of money when you repair and maintain your own bike.
When you repair and maintain your bike yourself, you do not have to spend time on handing in your bike to the bike shop. And you do not have to wait a week before getting it back. You and only you decide when your bike is to be ready.
"Easy Bike Repair" includes:
- 50 detailed step by step instruction with short and exact descriptions plus detailed quality pictures where everybody may learn how to repair and maintain their own bike by way of very simple tools.
- 25 bike problems with solutions (exact instructions)
"Easy Bike Repair" is divided into the following categories:
- Bike anatomy
- Bike fitting
"Easy Bike Repair" contains a lot of advantages:
- You save time and a lot of money.
- Each time you repair your own bike, you save a lot of money.
- You also save time because you do not have to go down to the bike shop to hand in your bike.
- You and only you decide when your bike is to be ready.
- You do not have to wait a week before getting your bike back from the bike shop.
- You learn how to repair and maintain your own bike.
- You always bring along your bike repair instruction, both at home and away from home.
- You do not have to spend time checking the Internet and read long instructions.
- You do not even need an Internet connection.
- You may always repair your bike – no matter where you are.
Every dedicated cyclist wants to be more powerful. Using a customizable bike gears calculator app makes it easy. Customize the bike gears calculator app to match your bike specs. Bike gears calculator allows you to choose cadence, tire size, crank length and more and determine gear ratio, gain ratio, speed, pedal rotations and much more.
Bicycle Gears app helps you to determine whether you have the right bike but the wrong gears. This handy application gives cyclists facts on-the-spot to improve their overall experience.
Bicycle gear calculator app is comprehensive get answers right away and share them with other cyclists. Create tables and view essential information at a glance: gear inches, gain ratio, development, speed and more. Ease of use makes this app the ultimate way to find solutions. When you get answers, share them with fellow cyclists.
Choose time then let the Bike Gears app calculate the distance you will cover using a particular gear ratio and number of pedal rotations. Alternatively, you can also calculate time and distance based on the number of pedal rotations per a certain gear ratio. Plan your trips, know your gears and achieve your goals using this handy bicycle gear calculator app. You can even select the distance and the time and number of pedal rotations required. The application can help you to compare the gears and find the alternative gears. Bike gears app helps cyclists do it all.
Bicycle gear calculator app is an easy way to get the facts. Cycling is better when you know how and when to get in the right gear. Getting in the optimum gear on time will improve your performance. Take advantage of the incredible abilities of this innovative app to meet and exceed your cycling goals. Have a safe ride!
This application demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
When you repair and maintain your bike yourself, you do not have to spend time on handing in your bike to the bike shop.
You also save time because you do not have to go down to the bike shop to hand in your bike.
"Bike Repair" is the most detailed bike repair manual in Google play.
Every cyclist should know how to fix a tire; setup a motorcycle chain; patch a motorcycle passage; replace bicycle wheels, spokes, pedals, and handlebars; adjust motorcycle gears; and other bicycle repair jobs.
For each repair, we'll give how-to specifics, helpful illustrations, and a list of the materials and tools you'll need to get the job done.
You learn how to repair and maintain your own bike.
Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
You may save a lot of money when you repair and maintain your own bike.
Bike Repair: Apple, Motorola, Samsung, the Samsung Galaxy SIII, the Galaxy S4, the Galaxy Note, the Galaxy Note II, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony, & more.
Moreover, Cycling is also a great way for children to exercise and keep their bodies fit. To teach children to be responsible for their possessions, it’s a good idea to teach them how to repair and maintain their bicycles.
You may always repair your bike – no matter where you are.
✓ How to Put On a Bicycle Chain
✓ How to Fix Stuck Bicycle Brakes
✓ How to Mend a Puncture in a Bike Tire
✓ How to Unwobble a Bicycle Rim
** Want to try it? install the free version, you can later transfer (export) your bike and all its data from the free version to the full version. **
Are you a superenthusiast or you are moving your first steps (or pedals strokes) in the wonderful world of mountain or road biking?
Register your bike on Bike Activity in just few seconds, and the app will prepare for you a list of standard components for your bike, ready to be customized!
Use your GPS to record the tracks you ride, review your ride on map, edit the track, post it on facebook or send it to friends.
Keep a log of mileage (even by GPS) and for each component keep under control his state of wear: the app will tell you
when is time to perform some checks and when the time comes to replace that component.
You can create a PDF file with the list of jobs to do, take a picture of each component, take notes of settings, measurements, everything!
You also have a voice recorder, to record on the fly a note on your bike, maybe in the middle of your ride.
Bike Activity is an app created with passion that grows and evolves constantly, become a fan you too ! Search us on Facebook "Bike Activity (Android App)" !
Bike Activity is the only app on Google Play that takes care of your bikes, whether they are mountain bikes for cross country, all mountain, enduro, freeride or DH or they are road bikes, for commuting, sport or competition!
Italian, English, German, Spanish, French
Systems of units:
All data collected by the application can be exported to an SD card in the CSV format and then imported to another device with CycleDroid. It is also possible to save data to a GPX (GPS eXchange Format) or KML file and see a route on a map on a computer (for instance in Google Earth).
CycleDroid provides also a feature of drawing graphs: altitude/distance, speed/distance, speed/time. You can easily zoom in/out a graph using multi-touch. The application allows for saving a particular graph or its part as an image file.
– precise location (GPS and network-based) – to track movement,
– modify or delete the contents of your USB storage, test access to protected storage – for importing and exporting trips,
– prevent device from sleeping – to keep tracking enabled when a phone is not being used,
– full network access, view network connections, read Google service configuration – for Google Maps and Facebook.
Feel free to rate, report bugs in the application or translations, leave your opinions in comments and contact me either directly or by CycleDroid Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/cycledroid. If you like this application, rate it on this site. If you would like to help me and participate in the translation of CycleDroid, enter this site: http://crowdin.net/project/cycledroid.
Our free app also assists you with navigation as it shows your current location and your direction on an interactive map in real time while cycling on Bikemap routes. You can also record your bike rides so you can share them with your friends and family.
- Search for a route near your current location or any place in the world
- View routes on a map with distance, description and rating
- Interactive elevation profile
- Show current location while riding
- Record your bike rides and save them on your phone and the internet
- Share routes with your friends
If you got a Bluetooth LE (4.0) Heart Rate Monitor, you can also display your heart rate in Pebble Bike. Please note it does not work with "classic" bluetooth HRM.
Pebble Bike also has an innovative auto start feature which will auto start the bike computer on your watch when it detects you are riding a bike, using low battery technology pebble bike checks your activity every 30 seconds, so low power in fact you can leave this switched on all day.
Pebble Bike has a Live Tracking function that sends your position every 30 seconds to the internet. If you're using it with your friends, it can receive theirs positions and display them with your own track, directly on your Pebble.
First time you use Pebble Bike you will need to install the watch face for your Pebble. Just click on the "Install button" in the settings.
* GPS cycle computer (instant speed, average speed, distance, altitude, positive ascent, ascent rate, slope)
* If available, use pressure sensor to improve altitude accuracy (Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Nexus S, Nexus 4, Nexus 5...)
* Bluetooth Smart (BLE) Heart Rate Monitor (classic bluetooth HRM are not supported)
* Map of your track and positions of your friends on your pebble
* Live tracking of your friends' position
* OruxMaps integration (start/stop/add waypoint and autostart with Pebble Bike)
More info and news: http://www.pebblebike.com
Arranca la aplicación, selecciona la ruta que deseas hacer o crea la tuya propia.
Asegúrate de que dispones de conexión GPS antes de comenzar.
Dispones de 3 niveles de precisión GPS, en función de si tu prioridad es el trazado preciso (que requiere conectividad óptima con los satélites GPS) o tener garantizada la conexión. ¡Tú decides!"
• Rutas Bike & Go: 50 rutas de montaña y carretera creadas por ciclistas de toda España
• Crea tus propias rutas, realiza las rutas de nuestra selección o las propuestas por otros usuarios de Bike & Go
• Consulta las rutas más populares, las más cercanas o las más recientes
• Marca y valora tus rutas favoritas para tenerlas siempre accesibles
• Obtén estadísticas en tiempo real sobre el transcurso de tu ruta: tiempo, velocidad, distancia, desnivel, altitud, hitos
• Consulta el mapa, el trazado de la ruta y el gráfico de desnivel
• Toma fotos de puntos de interés, deja consejos para otros usuarios o simplemente captura tus momentos
• Disfruta de Realidad Aumentada para ubicar los puntos de interés de una ruta.
• Guarda las estadísticas de tus carreras: tiempo, velocidad media, distancia y calorías consumidas.
• Herramientas: linterna, brújula y llamada al 112, en caso de emergencia.
• Haz rutas de montaña (BTT) o carretera (BC).
• Personaliza la cuenta atrás y empieza cuando quieras.
• Ajusta la precisión del GPS para obtener los mejores resultados.
• Crea tu perfil y registra tus estadísticas.
• Invita a tus amigos y sigue su actividad.
• Comparte tus rutas y estadísticas con otros usuarios de Bike & Go y con el resto del mundo a través de Twitter y Facebook.
• Recomienda la aplicación por email.
• Aprende todo acerca del Movistar Team. Historia, plantilla, próximas carreras, últimos resultados...
• Mantente al día de las noticias del equipo.
• Accede a fotos, vídeos y descargas del equipo.
• Equípate como el Movistar Team en la tienda oficial.
Movistar pone la tecnología al servicio del ciclismo mediante esta aplicación de fácil manejo y excelentes prestaciones.
¡Ayúdanos a formar el equipo ciclista más grande del mundo!
Compartida, la vida es más.
Nota: El uso continuado del GPS, funcionando en segundo plano, puede disminuir dramáticamente la vida de la batería.
Newly added, estimations on speed and power. Estimate your speed based on a variety of configurable variables including power, weight, temperature, elevation, rolling resistance, wind, grade, frontal area drag and efficiency. Great for trying to estimate times for triathlons and races! Figure out what speed or power you will need for a specific distance. Even calculates calories and weight loss.
1. Added new estimation screens that you can key in all of the relevant data. This gives what people have been asking for of decimal values for estimation calculations.
2. Various bug fixes.
3. Fixed rotation issues, all screens should now fit a rotated screen.
4. Various rounding and calculations were fixed with the addition of the decimal for estimations.
Get it today, a must if you ride a bike!
Listed among the "Best Cycling Apps For Android" – bikeradar.com 2015
The app is designed to help you achieve a good fit on your existing road bike or time trial/triathlon bike.
Apart from your bike and your phone/tablet, all you need is:
• Two simple measurements (effective top tube length and crank arm length).
• Something to lean against once on your bike eg. wall, fence – turbo trainer not required.
The app will guide you to take just two photos – it is helpful to have a friend to assist with the second of these although there is also a self-timer option.
To help you pinpoint the relevant image data points there is an Automatic Recognition Process that enhances the convenience of the bike fit session. Manually fine tune the data point setting with a straightforward drag and drop approach.
Receive a bespoke Report Card detailing twelve statistics (see screenshot). Suggestions for adjusting your bike are made with reference to target ranges for the most important fit parameters. Share your bike fit results with others via email (pictures included).
- Why not use with a bunch of mates on your next group ride!
Roadie is a UK registered trademark. Mantapix Ltd reserves all rights.
Certain icons sourced from Yannick, Freepik and Daniel Bruce at www.flaticon.com
You will find RSS fees to the big cycling websites along with Twitter feeds from pro cyclists and UCI teams. I also included feeds from the Giro, Tour and Vuelta
Suggestions for new links are welcome!
New in 8:
- Added Cycling News RSS back! They finally fixed their feed!!!!
New in 7:
- Added News Now Cycling RSS
New in 6.1:
- Added Bike Rumor RSS
New in 6.0a:
- Fixed what Twitter broke
New in 6.0:
- Added more riders on Twitter
- Added link to Road.cc
- Added link to Reddit's Pro Peloton feed
- Changed background
- Added more riders on Twitter
- Deleted a dead link
- Added RSS feed to Bike Radar
- Added links to PEZ Cycling photos and daily distraction ;)
- Added links to sites I use to watch races
- Added Twitter feeds for all 19 UCI teams
Find out all the details about your favourite races: Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Vuelta a España and the rest of World Tour events updated daily.
- SCHEDULE: all dates for the races.
- STANDINGS: general, mountain, points, youth and teams.
- RIDERS: Riders and teams registered in the race.
- STAGES: profiles and results in detail.
- And the best cycling REPORTS.
World Tour races included:
- Tour Down Under
- Paris - Nice
- Volta Ciclista a Catalunya
- E3 Harelbeke
- Gent - Wevelgem
- Ronde van Vlaanderen / Tour des Flandres
- Vuelta Ciclista al Pais Vasco
- Paris - Roubaix
- Amstel Gold Race
- La Flèche Wallonne
- Liège - Bastogne - Liège
- Tour de Romandie
- Critérium du Dauphiné
- Tour de Suisse
- Clasica Ciclista San Sebastian
- Tour de Pologne
- Eneco Tour
- Vattenfall Cyclassics
- GP Ouest France - Plouay
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Québec
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Montréal
- Giro di Lombardia
22 new races included:
- Tour de San Luis
- Dubai Tour
- Tour of Qatar
- Tour of Oman
- Vuelta a Andalucia
- Omloop Het Niewsblad
- Kuurne Bruxelles Kuurne
- Strade Bianche
- Roma Maxima
- Dwaars door Vlaanderen
- Criterium International
- 3daagse De Panne-Koksijde
- De Brabantse Pijl
- Giro del Trentino
- Tour of California
- Post Danmark Rundt
- Vuelta a Burgos
- Tour of Britain
- Milano Torino
- Giro dell'Emilia
- Paris Tours
If your passion is cycling, this is your app!
Download it FREE now!
Follow us on Twitter, @infocycling2013
・Android 4.4 or later
[Note] We can not guarantee that all devices will work properly even though they meet the system requirement.
・HTC One (M8)
・Galaxy Note II
・Galaxy Note III
・Galaxy S III α
* Only Galaxy Note II was confirmed to work with Android 4.3.
・AQUOS SERIE SHL25
・AQUOS SERIE Xx 304SH
* Please visit cateye.com for a complete list of all applicable devices.
[Note] These devices were confirmed to work, however, we do not guarantee the App will work properly with these from any production lot or running in any conditions.