- Online journey planning using TFL
- Underground, Bus, Train, DLR, Tram, and River
- GPS aware
- Save plans offline
- One touch 'Take me home' feature
- Semi geographical Tube map
- TFL Live Departures
Please email any bugs. Thanks!
Latest update includes
- Tube status fixes
- App2SD support
- Update of station data
- DLR live departures fix
- Improved live departure performance
Not assoc with TFL / National Rail
you will be able to find below
* Plan a journey
* Get service updates
* Live arrivals and departures
* View tube map
From a 3d carousel UI ,
Please see the screenshots for more information.
Simply tap the screen and the app will detect your location and display the 10 nearest places to top-up, usually a shop, which is a handy side benefit.
Claim your oyster card journey in less than 2 minutes. With this app you don't need to do manual entry of your journey details. You can simply browse from your journey history and just click claim to submit your refund claim.
* Make 10 FREE claims OR FREE upgrade to PRO
* No manual input
* Simple claim submission
* Browse your journey history
* View journey duration
* Claim by just clicking the claim button
* Claim history
* 50 Free claims or buy unlimited claims.
* Easily access multiple oyster cards registered in a single account
TFL Oyster online account is required to use this application, this account should be accessible through TFL Oyster online website. If you can’t sign in, check whether your login details are valid at TFL online website.
If you experience any issue, please contact email@example.com, our response time is 30 minutes so please give us a chance to solve your issue.
“This application is not affiliated or endorsed by Transport of London. Data is provided by TFL online website and is only used to process your claim. Oyster brand is owned by TFL.”
By using our service you are agreed with our and TFL and by submitting claim you are agreed that if you give false information, future claims may be rejected and legal action may be taken against you.
* Over 400,000 downloads on iPhone & Android!
London Bus Timing Countdown tells you when your next bus will arrive at any bus stop in London using the data directly from TFL.
* Instantly tell when your bus is due
* Finds bus stops near you using your Android phone's GPS
* Live Bus times for Transport for London (TFL) bus stops showing when the next buses will arrive.
* View nearest stops on a map
* Refresh the Bus Timing Countdown
* Automatic Refresh of Bus Times Countdown so your list is always up to date
* Search for bus stops by postcode or bus stop name
* Shows Cancelled Bus Routes
* Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and Location services for full functionality.
* This app uses the Bus countdown feed from TFL, and they occasionally do maintenance in which case the application will show no results.
London Travel live as well provides you with service updates for various TFL services including Buses, Tube Status, Weekend Closures, Departure Boards, Station Maintenance and more.
- Live bus times for 20,000 TFL bus stops
- Track your bus journey over 1,400 routes
- Search by Post Code, address or GPS
- Select your locations using a station list, post code, address.
- Real-time departure board
- Latest Tube status information for all lines
- Weekend Tube status information for all lines
- Further information about specific stations and lines including closures and maintenance
****This is a limited version, whereas more modules are available when you upgrade to the full version.****
*** London Travel live uses LIVE data from the TfL Journey Planner Service(requires a internet connection), which provides the best coverage, most up-to-date route information and notification of delays or closures where available.
*** If you face any problem, email us rather than leaving a review as its easier to work on your issue (reason: most bugs are phone specific).
Keywords: London Travel live, London Travel, journey planner, trains, underground, tfl, bus, river service, mini cabs, tube.
Real-time Tube status and departures, quick access to station info from favourites and find stations by GPS.
Follow @tube_chaser on Twitter for latest updates.
PLEASE NOTE: Some stations are missing from the list, or no useful information is given. This is ALWAYS due to TfL's poor data, not Tube Chaser.
This mostly affects Hammersmith & City/Circle Line in West London, District line at Paddington, and some Metropolitan Line stations.
Tube map and London Overground support can't be included at this stage, due to ridiculous licensing costs from both TfL and National Rail Enquiries.
Enable Send usage stats to help improve Tube Chaser. See website for more info.
Just updated! It is simple and handy quick travel tool helps you plan your journey in London using official Transport for London (TFL)'s live planning service.
- Journey planner
- Underground / Tube / Metro, Bus, Train, DLR, Tram, Bike, and River
Please email any bugs or suggestions.
Not associated with TFL. Similar to a browser bookmark, but just quick and easy.
Updates coming soon.
- Tube and rail Maps
- Central London Key Bus Maps/City Tourist Map - (Official City Guide)
- TFL Tube/Train station toilets
- London Theatres Map
- Transport For London Accessibility Map - Wheelchair access map of stations
A simple handy app to carry around useful maps in your pocket - let us know what maps you would like to see added!
All Live information you need travelling in London!
A free simple yet powerful application to assist you in your travels around London using live data provided by TfL and utilising Countdown bus information.
- Tube, DLR and Overground
- Live bus departure boards (Countdown)
- Bus routes
- Road traffic alerts (location awared)
- Rail traffic alerts
- Service updates for the London Underground and bus routes
- Easy to use favourites and nearby locations
Many more features available in this app! It is a shortcut of TFL official service.
If you have any comments, questions or issues, please contact me. If you have a problem with the app, please email me instead of resorting to daft negative reviews.
*** ANY ISSUES PLEASE EMAIL US ***
Find your nearest cycle hire location with this compact homescreen widget, featuring live availability of bikes and slots at each location.
Rated "Best Cycle Hire App" by CNET and The Londonist, "App of the Week" by PC Pro, and "stunning" by The Guardian. Also featured by Google as both an Android app surgery and an App Engine case study.
+ London (TfL Barclays Cycle Hire)
+ New York City (Citi Bike NYC)
+ Washington DC (Capital Bikeshare)
+ Boston, MA (Hubway)
+ Minneapolis, MN (Nice Ride Minnesota)
+ Paris (Vélib)
+ Marseille (Le vélo)
+ Lyon (Vélo'v)
+ Lille (V'Lille)
+ Toulouse (VélôToulouse)
+ Nantes (Bicloo)
+ Bordeaux (VCUB)
+ Aix-en-Provence (V’hello)
+ Amiens (Vélam)
+ Besançon (VéloCité)
+ Cergy Pontoise (VélO2)
+ Créteil (Cristolib)
+ Mulhouse (VéloCité)
+ Nancy (Cyclotop)
+ Rouen (Cy'clic)
+ Valence (Libélo)
+ Barcelona (Bicing)
+ Seville (Sevici)
+ Valencia (ValenbiSi!)
+ Saragossa (Bizi)
+ Santander (Tusbic)
+ Dublin (dublinbikes)
+ Melbourne (Bike Share)
+ Brussels (Villo!)
+ Luxembourg city (Vel'oh)
+ Milan (BikeMi)
+ Rio de Janeiro (SAMBA)
+ Toyama (Cyclocity)
+ Stockholm (City Bikes)
+ Gothenburg (Styr + Ställ)
+ Toronto (Bixi)
+ Montréal (Bixi)
+ Ottawa-Gatineau (Capital BIXI)
Common questions such as "why does a fast hybrid positioning system require wi-fi?" or "why can't any apps that contain widgets be installed to SD card?" are answered in menu-help - anything else, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like this Lite version, please buy the full version, which features better data refreshes, favourites, no adverts, support for the Sony Ericsson LiveView second screen hardware device (check out the video at http://bit.ly/LFT-LV), and by helping us pay for our App Engine server charges it’s good karma for the day.
More from developer
- 40 of the most common bike repairs you'll need.
- Clear instructions for complete beginners to the more experienced in bike maintenance.