** iQuran will now be sold for a fraction of its original price, down to $1.99 from $6.99. InshAllah
** the new price effectively makes iQuran 'free' as it now reflect only some of the costs we need to cover for
** the fast and excellent audio download service we provide. We thank you for your support all these years.
** BarakAllahufikum and Ramadan Kareem.
Read the Holy Quran in Arabic alongside its translation. Provides verse by verse audio playback, color coded Tajweed, repeat functions, unlimited bookmarks, search, excellent navigational controls, several translations and reciters and much more.
NOTE: Permission to "read phone state" is only required in order to pause recitation in case the phone rings or in case you place a call while recitation is playing in the background.
With iQuran you enjoy:
* Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation) Rules, the first and only Qur'an software to offer live rendered Tajweed rules.
* Zoom-in feature to enlarge Arabic script
* Full landscape support
* Unlimited bookmarks and tags with notes
* Several translations
* Quranic Supplications
* A powerful full-text search engine
* Several downloadable recitations for verse by verse recital (supports gapless/continuous recitation for all reciters except Husary)
* Powerful audio controls with an option to group playback of verses to aid in memorization
iQuran provides the following translations:
* English & Transliteration
* Urdu (requires OS 3.0+)
* Farsi (requires OS 3.0+)
Included reciters are:
* Sheikh Husary
* Mishary Al-Afasy
* Saood & Shuraim
* Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree
* Abdul Basit
* Mahir Al-Muayqali
iQuran has been designed to work on all Android devices.
Keywords: Quran, Islam, Islamic, Koran, Qur'an, Muslim, Digital Quran
1. Read aloud (Text to Speech) individual hadith
2. Hadith sharing in FaceBook
3. Copy any hadith and share it using SMS and email
4. Swipe left or right for hadith navigation
5. Pinch and zoom support
6. Shows list of your favorite hadith
7. Complete access to all of the books is available
8. Search option
9. Font changing
10. List view
11. Easy navigation from one hadith to another
12. Jump/go to a specific book/hadith
13. Individual hadith bookmarking
14. Smaller in file size (less data to download)
You can also download the following free version of the Sahih Muslim Hadith Reader application which has the same features but with advertising:
Please email us at triosLabs@gmail.com to report issues or request for new features.
-- Sahih Muslim Hadith Reader by Trios Labs (Sahih Muslim) --
- Read the Quran in english language (Pickthall) in portrait or landscape modes.
- Resume reading from the last verse you have read with a single click!
- (NEW) Prayer reminders: subscribe to notifications of your local prayer times. Auto-setup available.
- Settings section to easily configure the app.
- Swipe from left to right to go to the previous surah or from right to left to go to the next surah.
- For a comfortable reading, choose between three different contrast modes: default, green or black & white.
- New design with ActionBar!
- Copy ayat to clipboard.
- Resume surah audio playback from any ayat.
- Browse suras, Ajiza' and ayat.
- Search by clicking on search icon. You can search in the whole Quran, in a Juz or in any sura.
- A long click over a verse will add it to bookmarks, share it on social media or messaging apps, or attach notes to it.
- Listen to the arab recitation (by Abdullah Basfar) inside each surah.
- Audio Manager to easily download and delete the recitations.
- Note section: read all your notes at once.
Functionality of the professional version (Quran PRO)
* For a comfortable reading, choose between three different contrast modes: default, green or black & white.
* Read Quran in portrait or landscape modes.
* The search returns all matches.
* Unlimited favorites.
* No ads.
* Improved speed.
* Download all recitations with a single click.
/!\ Salat Times is up with a new version that enables a lot of new features and a web site (http://www.ssaurel.com/salattimes/) . Salat Times comes with a new smooth UI that enables power of Android 4x for you. Don't hesitate to try or give another chance to Salat Times. /!\
It’s your ideal companion to keep track of muslim prayers wherever around the world.
Salat Times displays following times : Fajr, Sunrise, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha.
Prayers times calculation is entirely configurable with following parameters :
* Calculation Method (Egypt, ISNA, Jafari, Karachi, Makkah, MWL, Tehran, UOIF)
* Juristic Method (Hanafi, Shafii)
* High Adjustment (Angle Based, Mid Night, One Seventh, None)
* Time format (12-Hour format, 24-Hour format)
* Daylight Saving Times (Auto, 0, 1)
/!\ WARNING /!\
The setting of prayers times calculation parameters can make differences on hours of some prayers :
* Change of Juristic Method will affect Asr prayer hour
* Change of Calculation Method will affect Fajr and Isha prayers hours
* Change of daylight saving times will affect prayers hours
The settings of these parameters is available by clicking on the icon on bottom right on the action bar of home screen of application by choosing Settings.
* Qibla Direction
* Stores your favorite cities to know prayers times for these cities
* Location of your current city via GPS
* Month view to display prayers for a city for the current month or next months
* Hijiri Date Format
* Next prayer time is displayed in particular color
* Enable notifications by prayers to be notified when time for prayer is now !
* Enable Adhan by prayers when time for prayer is now !
* 4x2 widget that displays prayers times for your current location that is detected thanks to GPS
* Share prayers times for cities via SMS, mail or social networks thanks to a generated image of prayers times
* Help menu explains you meanings of prayers times and the meanings of calculation parameters
* Customize style of the application (text color of city and prayers names, text color of date, text color of next prayer).
Salat Times supports English and French. If you want translate Salat Times to another language, don’t hesitate to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Salat Times purposes also a web site to access prayer times from your desktop computer : http://www.ssaurel.com/salattimes/
If you have feedback, bugs to submit (explain the bug by mail rather than send a bad comment which don't let me to fix it), or ideas to improve Salat Times, feel free to send me an email at email@example.com
It is often referred to as "the Heart of the Qur'an" in accordance with a well-known hadith of the Islamic prophet, Muhammad. The sura focuses on establishing the Qur'an as a divine source, and it warns of the fate of those that mock God's revelations and are stubborn. The sura tells of the punishments that plagued past generations of nonbelievers as a warning to present and future generations. Additionally, the sura reiterates God's sovereignty as exemplified by His creations through signs from nature. The sura ends with arguments in favor of the existence of Resurrection and God's sovereign power. The name of the chapter comes from the two letters of the first verse of the chapter, which has caused much scholarly debate, and which Tafsir al-Jalalayn, a Sunni Tafsir, interprets by saying "God knows best what He means by these."
> Listen Complete Surah YaSin Recitation Audio Of 7 Reciters.
> Can bookmark the ayat.
> Can customize the text color, font and size etc.
> There are other useful features added to give you maximum good user experience.
> Can change background color.
> Show/Hide Translation text.
Verse by verse synchronized recitation audio in voice of 7 Qari:
1- Ahmed Al Ajmi
2- Ali Al Huzaifi
3- Maher Mueaqly
4- Saad Al Ghamdi
5- Sheikh Al Sudais
6- Mishary Rashid
7- Sheikh Minshawi
Translation in most famous Languages include:
Albanian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Czeck, Swahili, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English, Malay, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Maranao, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Turkish, Tatar, Urdu (Pakistan)
Check out our other apps like Al Quran Karim, Sahih Bukhari, Muslim, Prayer Times, Surah Rahman, Hadith Books, Surah Yaseen, Urdu Dictionary, Video Player, Car Racing Etc. Thanks
Al-Quran Penterjemahan Bahasa Melayu Pro
- Baca al-Quran dalam Bahasa Melayu (malay)
- Teruskan membaca dari ayat terakhir yang anda telah membaca dengan satu klik!
- (Baru) Prayer reminders: melanggan pemberitahuan waktu solat tempatan anda. Auto-persediaan yang ada.
- Tetapan seksyen dengan mudah mengkonfigurasi app.
- Swipe dari kiri ke kanan untuk pergi ke surah sebelumnya atau dari kanan ke kiri untuk pergi ke surah berikutnya.
- Untuk bacaan yang selesa, memilih dari tiga mod kontras: standard, hijau atau hitam dan putih.
- Baca Al-Quran dalam potret atau mod landskap.
- Reka bentuk baru dengan ActionBar!
- Susun atur tertentu untuk tablet!
- Baca surah, Ajiza 'dan ayat.
- Salin ke clipboard ayat.
- Cari dengan mengklik ikon carian. Anda boleh mencari di seluruh al-Quran, dalam Juz atau di mana-mana surah.
- Satu klik lama lebih ayat akan menambah kepada penanda buku, berkongsi di media sosial atau aplikasi mesej, atau melampirkan nota kepadanya.
- Dengar bacaan Abdullah Basfar dalam setiap surah.
- Sambung main audio dari mana-mana ayat.
- Audio Manager: memuat turun dan memadam bacaan mp3.
- Nota seksyen: membaca semua nota sekaligus.
Tambahan fungsi PRO versi (Quran Bahasa Melayu Pro)
* Untuk bacaan yang selesa, memilih dari tiga mod berbeza: standard, hijau atau hitam dan putih.
* Baca Al-Quran dalam format landskap atau potret
* Carian mengembalikan semua perlawanan.
* Tiada kegemaran had.
* Tiada iklan.
* Kelajuan yang lebih baik.
* Muat turun semua bacaan dengan satu klik.
Kitab Shahih Muslim diberi nama oleh penulisnya dengan Al-Musnad al-Shahih. Hadis telah mencakup hadis-hadis dalam berbagai bidang keagamaan seperti : keimanan, hukum, akhlak, tafsir, sirah, dan lain-lain. Oleh karena itu, para ulama menyebut kitab Muslim ini dengan kitab al-Jami’.
Hisn-ul-Muslim - Invocations from the Qur'an & Sunnah ,حصن المسلم _أذكار وأدعية من القرآن والسنة (aka 'Citadel of the Believer' or 'Fortress of the Muslim')
This app consists of du'as with arabic text, translation, transliteration, audio, and reference for each. It features a search option to search for any du'a easily; and a favorites button to bookmark duas.
This app is adapted from the popular book of authentic supplications, "Hisnul-Muslim" (Fortification of the Muslim [through Remembrance and Supplication from the Qur.aan and Sunnah]) compiled by the Shaykh, Sa'eed Ibn Wahf Al-Qahtaanee, and adapted into the English Language by Abu Safwan Farid Abdulwahid Haibatan.
- Quran for Kids with Children's Voices.
- Tajwid Coloring Texts.
- Translation in 16 languages.
Number of surahs (chapters) will be updated, insha Allah. Wait for the next update...
This feature shows in the home screen of your mobile random athkar/zekr or dua'a to make the muslim remeber Allal Subhanho Wa Ta'ala. Even if you are using an app this box of athkar will be shown in an awosome way for a short period of time. In the settings you can se this time to 5, 10, 20 seconds or more. By default the show time is 5 seconds. Also you can hide the notification by tapping/touching it only.
This app is useful and doesn't bother the user. It shows the notification for 5 seconds and you can increase it or decrease it.
Density of Athkar
The biggest advantage in this application is controling the number of times to show athkar in home screen. There are 4 options as follow:
- 4 times / hour
- 3 times / hour
- 2 times / hour
- 1 time / hour
Morning & Evening Rememberance
The app shows notification at the morning for morning athkar and at evening for evening athkar. Click on that notification to open directly the page of mentioned athkar.
The app show the recently shown athkar to let the user increase or decrease the rate of appearance of specific thekr or dua.
The best option for users where the user can add the dua'a he likes, some people like to add dua'a for mother and father and so on. You can add your dua'a and control rate of appearing and you will see it many times in your home screen.
The application support many languages: Arabic, English and Urdu. We will add more languages once we get data of athkar in other languages. If you like to support us send trusted athkar in your languge. We will review the them and if they are trusted and complay with sunnah we will update the app with that language.
• Sahih Bukhari صحيح البخاري
• Sahih Muslim صحيح مسلم
• Sunan Abu Dawud سنن أبي داود
• Malik's Muwatta موطأ مالك
• Sunan an-Nasa'i سنن النسائي
• Jami` at-Tirmidhi جامع الترمذي
• Sunan Ibn Majah سنن ابن ماجه
• Riyad as-Salihin رياض الصالحين
• Al-Adab Al-Mufrad الأدب المفرد
• Shama'il Muhammadiyah الشمائل المحمدية
• Bulugh al-Maram بلوغ المرام (In-complete)
• 40 Hadith Nawawi
• 40 Hadith Qudsi
• Arabic Mattan added for all the books
• Adjustable font size option added for both Arabic and translation.
• Complete Urdu, English and Indonesian Translation for Sahih Al-Bukhari
• Partial Urdu, English and Indonesian Translations for remaining books
• Powerful search engine
• Unlimited Bookmark
• Hadith of the day features
• Schedule daily hadith alert based on your interest.
• Colorful themes
• Support for both phone and tablet.
• Swipe left / right on detail screen to move to next / previous hadith
• Portrait and Landscape support
• Share Hadith
• Easy to use
● ENGLISH TEXT
● ENGLISH VOICE OUTPUT
The Quran (Arabic: al-qur'an, literally meaning "the recitation", also romanised Qur'an or Koran) is the central religious text of Islam, which Muslims believe to be a revelation from God (Allah). It is widely regarded by Muslims as the finest piece of literature in the Arabic language. Muslims consider the Quran to be the only book that has been protected by God from distortion or corruption. Quranic chapters are called suras and verses are called ayahs. Muslims believe that the Quran was verbally revealed from God to Muhammad through the angel Gabriel (Jibril), gradually over a period of approximately 23 years, beginning on 22 December 609 CE, when Muhammad was 40, and concluding in 632 CE, the year of his death. Shortly after Muhammad's death, the Quran was collected by his companions using written Quranic materials and everything that had been memorized of the Quran. Muslims regard the Quran as the most important miracle of Muhammad and the proof of his prophethood.
1 The Opening
2 The Heifer
3 Family of Imran
5 The Table
7 The Elevations
8 The Spoils
16 The Bee
17 The Night Journey
18 The Cave
20 Ta Ha
21 The Prophets
22 The Pilgrimage
23 The Faithful
25 The Criterion
26 The Poets
27 The Ant
28 The Story
29 The Spider
33 The Confederates
35 The Originator
36 Ya Sin
37 The Ranged Ones
40 The Forgiver
51 The Scatterers
52 The Mount
53 The Star
54 The Moon
55 The Beneficent
56 The Imminent
58 The Pleader
59 The Banishment
60 The Woman Tested
63 The Hypocrites
66 The Forbidding
68 The Pen
69 The Besieger
70 Lofty Stations
72 The Jinn
77 The Emissaries
78 The Tiding
79 The Wresters
80 He frowned
81 The Winding Up
82 The Rending
83 The Defrauders
84 The Splitting
85 The Houses
86 The Nightly Visitor
87 The Most Exalted
88 The Enveloper
89 The Dawn
90 The Town
91 The Sun
92 The Night
93 Morning Brightness
95 The Fig
96 The Clinging Mass
97 The Ordainment
98 The Proof
99 The Quake
100 The Chargers
101 The Catastrophe
104 The Scandal-monger
105 The Elephant
109 The Faithless
111 Palm Fibre
This app is available as a FREE and a PRO version. The FREE edition includes ads which finance the development while the PRO edition is completely ad-free. Apart from that both versions are equal. You can first check out the FREE edition without any risk in order to to see if you like the app. If the ads annoy you or you just want to support this app's development, you can buy the PRO edition.
Standalone software - no eBook reader needed.
● Options menu
+ Help page
+ Settings page
- Text color
- Background color
- Text size
- Text padding
+ Link to all iwpSoftware apps
in Android Market
+ Go to bookmark
+ Set bookmark
+ Set current image as wallpaper
+ Link to image/item/description
● General features
+ Voice output
(text to speech, TTS)
+ Move to SD card
+ Clickable table of contents
+ English and German
+ Contents rotate
+ Fullscreen images
on/off by long click
99 Names of Allah are the names of God. Each representing a certain Attribute or Description of God. Allah(Swt) says in the Glorious Qur'an: "He is Allah (God), the Creator, the Originator, The Fashioner, to Him belong the most beautiful names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, do declare His praises and Glory. And He is the Exalted in Might, The Wise." [Quran 59:24].
The 99 names of God or 99 names of Allah (Arabic : أسماء الله الحسنى Asma’ Allah al-Ḥusná), are the Names of God by which Muslims regard God (Allah) and which are described in the Qur'an, and Sunnah, amongst other places.
According to Islamic tradition, Muhammad is said to have invoked Allah by a number of Names. According to a Sunni hadith, Sahih Muslim:
Abu Hurairah reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There are ninety-nine names of Allah; he who commits them to memory would get into Paradise. Verily, Allah is Odd (He is one, and it is an odd number) and He loves odd numbers. And in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are): "He who enumerated them."
—Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj Nishapuri, Sahih Muslim
Over time it became custom to recite a list of 99 Names, compiled by al-Walid ibn Muslim as an addendum to the hadith.
* Read 99 Names of Allah in Arabic and English
* Listen 99 Names of Allah in Arabic
* Read meanings translation of these 99 Names of Allah in English
* Share each name of God with friends via mail or social networks
* Set one of these 99 Names of Allah in Wallpaper
* Enable Notifications to have one of 99 Names of Allah in notifications several times a day to learn these Names
* A Live Wallpaper displaying all of 99 Names of Allah
* A Widget displaying 99 Names of Allah on his Android device
Rate application if you like it ! Thanks.
If you have questions or others feedbacks, don’t hesitate to contact me by mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give a try to our web site that gives salat times for muslims online : http://www.muslim-salattimes.com/
This new app brings you the important events of the Islamic history and the people
who starred in those events with their heroics. It offers a time-line based index with
beautiful images. Search facility is also provided where you can search for any
event or personality that you remember and it will allow you to easily browse
through the app.
Everyone who has even a brief acquaintance with Islamic History is aware that the Islamic Ideology and world-view provided, during the first few centuries Hijra, a most powerful source of inspiration, especially for the Muslim people's quest for knowledge. The Islamic spirit produced a radical transformation in the Arabian Peninsula, as well as among the countries where Islam took firm root in the immediately succeeding centuries. The rich contributions which Islam has made in the various branches of Science served as the basis for the development of modern science. Although many earlier western historians tended to ignore this fact, recent investigations have led to a wider recognition of the importance of the Muslim contributions, especially to the development of scientific thought and the scientific method.
The injunctions of the Quran and the teachings of the Prophet (peace be upon him) laid great stress on the acquisition of knowledge and developing the spirit of inquiry. The Muslims strictly followed these precepts and spared no pains to acquire, preserve and spread knowledge. As a result of their vigorous and dedicated efforts, a truly scientific outlook was developed. This in itself is a most valuable service of the Muslims to the human civilization. But, unfortunately, the achievements of these luminaries have faded into oblivion due to our indifference and apathy. There is an urgent need to reclaim these achievements and, as their heirs, it is our duty to hold aloft the torch of knowledge lighted by these illustrious personalities. We must, therefore, bring their works into he limelight once again, so that mankind may benefit from them.
THE GHAZWAH OF BADAR: 624 A.D.
THE TAKING OF MAKKAH: 630 A.D.
CAPTURE OF CYPRUS: 1571-73 A.D.
CONQUEST OF AFRICA: 662-675 & 682-683 A.D
CONQUEST OF AJMER & DELHI: 1192 A.D.
CONQUEST OF CONSTANTINOPLE: 1453 A.D.
CONQUEST OF EGYPT: 641 A.D.
CONQUEST OF PERSIA: 634-642 A.D.
CONQUEST OF SIND: 711-713 A.D.
CONQUEST OF SOMNATH: 998-1038 A.D.
CONQUEST OF SPAIN: 711-715 A.D.
CONQUEST OF SYRIA: 630-638 A.D.
CONQUEST OF TURKESTAN: 705-714 A.D.
CONQUEST OF VENICE: 1478 A.D.
CRUSADES AGAINST THE TURKS: 1371 A.D.
DEFENCE OF MYSORE: 1799 A.D.
INDEPENDENCE OF ALGERIA: JUNE, 1962 A.D.
INDEPENDENCE OF INDONESIA :
INDEPENDENCE OF MALAYSIA: AUGUST 31, 1957 A.D.
INDEPENDENCE OF MAURETANIA: MARCH, 1959 A.D.
INDEPENDENCE OF MOROCCO: MARCH 2, 1956 A.D.
INDEPENDENCE OF NIGERIA: OCTOBER 1, 1960 A.D.
INDEPENDENCE OF SOMALIA: JULY 1, 1960 A.D.
INDEPENDENCE OF SUDAN: JANUARY 1, 1956 A.D.
INDEPENDENCE OF TUNISIA: MARCH 20, 1956 A.D.
INDEPENDENCE OF TURKEY: JANUARY 20, 1921 A.D.
MONGOLS BEATEN: 1260 A.D.
MONGOLS BEATEN: 1260 A.D.
NUR AL DIN ZANGI & CRUSADERS: 1147-1174 A.D.
PINNACLE OF TURKISH SULTANATE: 1520-1566 A.D.
RETAKING JERUSALEM: 1187 A.D.
THE BIRTH OF PAKISTAN: AUGUST 14, 1947 A.D
DELHI, MAY 11, 1857 A.D.
GUGERA, SEP. 1857 A.D.
JHELUM, JULY 6, 1857
LAHORE, JULY 30, 1857 A.D.
MAY, 1857 A.D.
MEERUT, MAY 10, 1857 A.D.
NARINJI, JULY 2, 1857 A.D.
PESHAWAR, AUG. 28, 1857
SIALKOT, JULY 8, 1857 A.D.
SIND, SEP. 1857 A.D.
BATTLE OF PAKISTAN: JULY 27, 1948 A.D.
Contents - solat fardu Zohor, solat fardu Asar, solat fardu Maghrib, solat fardu Isyak, and solat fardu Subuh. The contents will be added from time to time...
Free Islamic Quotes For Mulims is a collection of 30 good islamic quotes. Islamic Quotes are a great way to establish the religion, culture and clarify your faith and values.... Deliver the right message to your friends, family, team, website audience etc.
The quotes are very motivating and perfect for Bedtime, Leisure reading or sharing with friends, relatives or any general audience!
• 30 Good Islamic Quotes!
• Search box
• Easy Browsing
• Share Via Email
• Favorites functionality
• Change font size functionality
• Universal App works almost will all Android Phones & Tab
✓ Arabique traductions du Coran. l’Application est en Français.
✓ Le coran récité par les Cheikhs Sheikh Al Husary
✓ Download l’audio en mode sleep
✓ Joue l’audio en mode sleep
✓ Ecouter tous ayat en cliquant sur l'aya
✓ Options des média sociaux sont integrés: Twitter, Facebook et Email
✓ Simple et unlimités Favorites.
✓ Contrôle audio: Play/Stop, FF et RW.
✓ Recherche très rapide pour trouver un aya, Hizb, Surah, un mot (en traduction)
Twitter @ http://twitter.com/islamhomeinfo
Facebook @ http://on.fb.me/islamhomeinfo
✓ Afspelen en lezen in horizontale en verticale mode
✓ Complete Koran met verzen in Nederlandse vertaling, Arabisch en transcriptie van het Arabisch om gemakkelijker te (leren) lezen
✓ Surah na surah and vers na vers recitaties door: Sheikh Al Husary.
✓ Download Manager om audio te managen
✓ Speel een aya af door er op te klikken
✓ Eenvoudig en onbeperkt aya's toevoegen aan favorieten
Twitter @ http://twitter.com/islamhomeinfo
Facebook @ http://facebook.com/islamhomeinfo
✓ Surah by surah and verse by verse recitations by: Sheikh Al Husary.
✓ Smart Audio Download Manager to manage audios.
✓ Playing the audio in the sleep mode.
✓ Simple and unlimited Favorites.
✓ Smart audio controls to Play/Stop, FF and RW.
✓ Smart and very fast search, to allow you to find any Aya, Hizb, Surah Number, or Word (in translation)
Twitter @ http://twitter.com/islamhomeinfo
Facebook @ http://facebook.com/islamhomeinfo
Er zijn meer dan 250 smeekgebeden beschikbaar voor alledaagse situaties.
De smeekgebeden zijn gebaseerd op de bekende du’as uit Hisnul Muslim.
Functies in iDu’a NL:
- Meer dan 250 smeekbeden in Nederlands, Arabisch en transcriptie
- Smeekgebeden toevoegen aan favorieten om jouw ‘persoonlijke
smeekgebeden’ samen te stellen
- Makkelijk navigeren tussen verschillende du’as
- Mogelijkheid tot feedback
- Mogelijkheid om aan een broeder / zuster door te sturen
- Mogelijkheid om verticaal smeekgebeden te lezen