** iQuran will now be sold for a fraction of its original price, down to $1.99 from $6.99. InshAllah
** the new price effectively makes iQuran 'free' as it now reflect only some of the costs we need to cover for
** the fast and excellent audio download service we provide. We thank you for your support all these years.
** BarakAllahufikum and Ramadan Kareem.
Read the Holy Quran in Arabic alongside its translation. Provides verse by verse audio playback, color coded Tajweed, repeat functions, unlimited bookmarks, search, excellent navigational controls, several translations and reciters and much more.
NOTE: Permission to "read phone state" is only required in order to pause recitation in case the phone rings or in case you place a call while recitation is playing in the background.
With iQuran you enjoy:
* Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation) Rules, the first and only Qur'an software to offer live rendered Tajweed rules.
* Zoom-in feature to enlarge Arabic script
* Full landscape support
* Unlimited bookmarks and tags with notes
* Several translations
* Quranic Supplications
* A powerful full-text search engine
* Several downloadable recitations for verse by verse recital (supports gapless/continuous recitation for all reciters except Husary)
* Powerful audio controls with an option to group playback of verses to aid in memorization
iQuran provides the following translations:
* English & Transliteration
* Urdu (requires OS 3.0+)
* Farsi (requires OS 3.0+)
Included reciters are:
* Sheikh Husary
* Mishary Al-Afasy
* Saood & Shuraim
* Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree
* Abdul Basit
* Mahir Al-Muayqali
iQuran has been designed to work on all Android devices.
Keywords: Quran, Islam, Islamic, Koran, Qur'an, Muslim, Digital Quran
- Read the Quran in english language (Pickthall) in portrait or landscape modes.
- Resume reading from the last verse you have read with a single click!
- Settings section to easily configure the app.
- Swipe from left to right to go to the previous surah or from right to left to go to the next surah.
- For a comfortable reading, choose between three different contrast modes: default, green or black & white.
- New design with ActionBar!
- Copy ayat to clipboard.
- Resume surah audio playback from any ayat.
- Browse suras, Ajiza' and ayat.
- Search by clicking on search icon. You can search in the whole Quran, in a Juz or in any sura.
- A long click over a verse will add it to bookmarks, share it on social media or messaging apps, or attach notes to it.
- Listen to the arab recitation (by Abdullah Basfar) inside each surah.
- (NEW) Audio Manager to easily download and delete the recitations.
- (NEW) Note section: read all your notes at once.
Functionality of the professional version (Quran PRO)
* For a comfortable reading, choose between three different contrast modes: default, green or black & white.
* Read Quran in portrait or landscape modes.
* The search returns all matches.
* Unlimited favorites.
* No ads.
* Improved speed.
* Download all recitations with a single click.
- Leggere il Corano in lingua italiana in modalità orizzontale o verticale.
- Continua a leggere dall'ultimo ayat letto con un solo click!
- Sezione Impostazioni per configurare facilmente l'applicazione.
- Trascinare da sinistra a destra per andare al sura precedente e da destra a sinistra per andare al prossimo sura.
- Per una lettura confortevole, scegliere tra tre modalità di contrasto: predefinito, verde o bianco e nero.
- Nuovo design con ActionBar!
- Copia ayat nella clipboard.
- Riprendere la riproduzione audio da qualsiasi ayat.
- Sfoglia sure, Ajiza 'e ayat.
- Ricerca cliccando sull'icona di ricerca. È possibile cercare in tutto il Corano, in un Juz o in qualsiasi sura.
- Un click lungo su un verso lo aggiungi ai preferiti, condividere sui social media o applicazioni di messaggistica, o allegare ad esso note.
- Ascoltare la recitazione arabo (Abdullah Basfar) all'interno di ogni sura.
- (NUOVO) Audio Manager per scaricare e eliminare le recitazioni facilmente.
- (NUOVO) sezione Nota: leggere tutte le note in una sola volta.
Funzionalità della versione professionale (Corano PRO)
* Per una lettura confortevole, scegliere tra tre modalità di contrasto: predefinito, verde o bianco e nero.
* Leggere il Corano in modalità orizzontale o verticale.
* La ricerca restituisce tutte le partite.
* Preferiti illimitate.
* Nessun annuncio.
* Migliorata la velocità.
* Scarica tutti recitazioni con un solo clic.
Kitab Shahih Muslim diberi nama oleh penulisnya dengan Al-Musnad al-Shahih. Hadis telah mencakup hadis-hadis dalam berbagai bidang keagamaan seperti : keimanan, hukum, akhlak, tafsir, sirah, dan lain-lain. Oleh karena itu, para ulama menyebut kitab Muslim ini dengan kitab al-Jami’.
It is often referred to as "the Heart of the Qur'an" in accordance with a well-known hadith of the Islamic prophet, Muhammad. The sura focuses on establishing the Qur'an as a divine source, and it warns of the fate of those that mock God's revelations and are stubborn. The sura tells of the punishments that plagued past generations of nonbelievers as a warning to present and future generations. Additionally, the sura reiterates God's sovereignty as exemplified by His creations through signs from nature. The sura ends with arguments in favor of the existence of Resurrection and God's sovereign power. The name of the chapter comes from the two letters of the first verse of the chapter, which has caused much scholarly debate, and which Tafsir al-Jalalayn, a Sunni Tafsir, interprets by saying "God knows best what He means by these."
> Listen Complete Surah YaSin Recitation Audio Of 7 Reciters.
> Can bookmark the ayat.
> Can customize the text color, font and size etc.
> There are other useful features added to give you maximum good user experience.
> Can change background color.
> Show/Hide Translation text.
Verse by verse synchronized recitation audio in voice of 7 Qari:
1- Ahmed Al Ajmi
2- Ali Al Huzaifi
3- Maher Mueaqly
4- Saad Al Ghamdi
5- Sheikh Al Sudais
6- Mishary Rashid
7- Sheikh Minshawi
Translation in most famous Languages include:
Albanian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Czeck, Swahili, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English, Malay, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Maranao, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Turkish, Tatar, Urdu (Pakistan)
Check out our other apps like Al Quran Karim, Sahih Bukhari, Muslim, Prayer Times, Surah Rahman, Hadith Books, Surah Yaseen, Urdu Dictionary, Video Player, Car Racing Etc. Thanks
* Tahajjud, Sahur, Imsak, Syuruk, Fajr, Sunrise, Dhuha , Zuhr, Jummuah, Asr, Maghrib and Isya salat.
* Highly customisable to your liking: background images, ringtones, adzan, and sounds/audios.
* Auto silent ringer mode and manual silent mode.
* Sahur notifications integrated with a complete hijri calendar reference for sunat or compulsory fasting day.
* Nearby mosque/surau/musolla
* Location is auto-detect. Prayer times like Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei
are exactly matched with the approved times issued by local Islamic authorities.
* A new way of presenting or displaying salat times.
* tawaf direction analog clock
* Sun positions
Al-Sahihu bi Naklil Adli) is one of the Kutub al-Sittah (six major ahadith)
of the hadith in Sunni Islam. It is the second most authentic hadith
collection after Sahih al-Bukhari, and is highly acclaimed by Sunni Muslims.
It was collected by Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj, also known as Imam Muslim. Sahih
translates as authentic or correct.
Muslims consider it the second most authentic hadith collection, after
Sahih al-Bukhari. Sahih Muslim is divided into 43 books, containing a total
of 7190 narrations. However, it is important to realize that Muslim ibn
al-Hajjaj never claimed to collect all authentic traditions as his goal was
to collect only traditions that all Muslims should agree on about accuracy.
- Complete book translated in Melayu language
- Can change text font size
- Day and night reading mode
- Easy and quick index navigation
- Auto Bookmark (Last read topic & hadith)
- No internet or online connection required for reading
- Designed for both Android mobile phones and tablets
Note: This free App is supported by Ads. Jazak Allah Kheir.
Rappels et Invocations selon Le Coran et La Sunnah.
- 132 chapitres.
- 265 pistes audio pour l'écoute et la prononciation.
- Lecteur Audio(Play, Pause, Stop)
- Curseur de sélection rapide des chapitres.
Cette application se veut être un recueil d'invocations pour chaque situation et moment de la vie du musulman.
" Ceux qui croient, et dont les coeurs se tranquilisent au rappel de Dieu,N'est-ce pas que les coeurs se tranquillisent au rappel de Dieu ? "
le Tonnerre (Sourate 13) - Verset 28.
Fréquence de Mise à Jour: 1 par mois.
We have made this application from the book of Sahih Al Bukhari. The user can choose the volume, the book of that volume and then the individual hadith of that book. The user can also change the volume by swapping from left to right or right to left. The user can make a list of favorite hadith as well as the user will be able to keep a bookmark in each book which will facilitate the user to resume his/her reading. He/she will also be able to share the hadith via facebook, email, twitter and other sharing social networks. There is also a facility to change the font color and the font style.
Sahih Bukhari is a collection of sayings and deeds of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), also known as the Sunnah. The reports of the Prophet's (saw) sayings and deeds are called ahadeeth. Imam Bukhari lived a couple of centuries after the Prophet's (saw) death and worked extremely hard to collect his ahadeeth.
Bukhari (full name Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin Ismail bin Ibrahim bin al-Mughira al-Ja'fai) was born in 194 A.H. and died in 256 A.H. His collection of hadeeth is considered second to none. His criteria for acceptance into the collection were amongst the most stringent of all the scholars of ahadeeth.
Sahih Bukhari is divided into nine volumes, each of which has several books. Each book contains many ahadeeth. The ahadeeth are numbered consecutively per volume. The books really only serve to group ahadeeth together, but the volumes impose the numbering.
4. Ablution (Wudu')
5. Bathing (Ghusl)
6. Menstrual Periods
7. Ablution with dust
8. Prayer (Salat)
9. Prayer Hall (Sutra)
10. Times of the Prayer
11. Call to Prayer
12. Characteristics of Prayer
13. Friday Prayer
14. Fear Prayer
15. The Two Festivals (Eids)
16. Witr Prayer
17. Dua' for Rain (Istisqaa)
20. Shortening Prayers
21. Night Prayer (Tahajjud)
22. Actions while Praying
23. Funerals (Al-Janaa'iz)
24. Tax (Zakat)
25. Tax (Zakat ul Fitr)
26. Pilgrimmage (Hajj)
27. Minor Pilgrimmage
28. Pilgrims Prevented
29. Prilgrims Hunting Penalty
30. Virtues of Madinah
32. Ramadan Prayer
33. Stay in Mosque (I'tikaf)
34. Sales and Trade
35. Paid in Advance
37. Debt Transfer
38. Business by Proxy
40. Distributing Water
41. Loans, Bankruptcy
42. Lost & Found
46. Freeing Slaves
53. One-fifth of Booty
54. Begining of Creation
56. Merits of Sunnah
57. The Companions
58. Merits of Al-Ansaar
60. Prophetic Commentary
61. Virtues of the Qur'an
64. Supporting Family
65. Food, Meals
66. Sacrifice on Birth
67. Hunting, Slaughter
68. Al-Adha Sacrifice
73. Good Manners
74. Asking Permission
76. Softening the Heart
77. Divine Will (Qadar)
78. Oaths and Vows
79. Unfulfilled Oaths
80. Inheritance Laws
81. Punishment Laws
82. Disbelievers (war)
83. Blood Money
84. Dealing with Apostates
85. Under Duress
87. Interpretations of Dreams
88. End of the World
91. Truthfull Word
92. Holding Steadfast
93. Oneness of Allah
sahih hadith, islam, sahih-al-bukhari, sahih bukhari, bukhari, bukhari sharif, sahih-al bukhari. bukhari english, sahih bukhari english
[Please uninstall the previous version before installing this current version.]
1. Swipe left or right for hadith navigation
2. Pinch and zoom support
3. Shows list of your favorite hadith
4. Complete access to all of the 93 books are available in this free version
5. We have found many of the online resources and even paid software publishing incomplete hadiths with meaningless words. For example, you can compare the following hadith (few of many others) to verify the completeness of our application:
- Book: 28 Hadith: 35
- Book: 29 Hadith: 73
- Book: 29 Hadith: 74
6. Search option
7. Font changing
8. List view
9. Easy navigation from one hadith to another
10. Jump/go to a specific book/hadith
11. Individual hadith bookmarking
12. Smaller in file size (less data to download)
You can also download a free version of the application which has the same features but with advertising:
Please email us at triosLabs@gmail.com to report issues or request for new features.
-- Bukhari Hadith Reader by Trios Labs (Sahih Al-Bukhari) --
• Sahih Bukhari صحيح البخاري
• Sahih Muslim صحيح مسلم
• Sunan Abu Dawud سنن أبي داود
• Malik's Muwatta موطأ مالك
• Sunan an-Nasa'i سنن النسائي
• Jami` at-Tirmidhi جامع الترمذي
• Sunan Ibn Majah سنن ابن ماجه
• Riyad as-Salihin رياض الصالحين
• Al-Adab Al-Mufrad الأدب المفرد
• Shama'il Muhammadiyah الشمائل المحمدية
• Bulugh al-Maram بلوغ المرام (In-complete)
• 40 Hadith Nawawi
• 40 Hadith Qudsi
• Arabic Mattan added for all the books
• Adjustable font size option added for both Arabic and translation.
• Complete Urdu, English and Indonesian Translation for Sahih Al-Bukhari
• Partial Urdu, English and Indonesian Translations for remaining books
• Powerful search engine
• Unlimited Bookmark
• Hadith of the day features
• Schedule daily hadith alert based on your interest.
• Colorful themes
• Support for both phone and tablet.
• Swipe left / right on detail screen to move to next / previous hadith
• Portrait and Landscape support
• Share Hadith
• Easy to use
Hadith's are collection of sayings reported from the blessed Prophet Muhammad(Pbuh). The App contains over 300 Hadiths carefully chosen and included to inspire you for the day and increase your knowledge of Islam. In the App you will find Hadiths from Authentic sources of: Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Abu Dawood, Ibn Majah and Nisai.
You can view Random Hadith's and share the hadith with Friends and Relatives using Facebook, Email or SMS. Add the hadiths to the Favorites section. You can also Set-up Reminders to get notification of hadith at any time of the day.
=> Complete App Features:
* Over 300 Hadiths!
* View Random Hadiths!
* Mark Any Hadith as Favorite!
* Share via Facebook, Email & SMS!
* Set-up Reminders for Any Time of the Day!
* Universal App - Works with almost all Android Phones/Tabs
* Fast Loading Pages - No Internet Connection Required!
Download it Now!
This new app brings you the important events of the Islamic history and the people
who starred in those events with their heroics. It offers a time-line based index with
beautiful images. Search facility is also provided where you can search for any
event or personality that you remember and it will allow you to easily browse
through the app.
Everyone who has even a brief acquaintance with Islamic History is aware that the Islamic Ideology and world-view provided, during the first few centuries Hijra, a most powerful source of inspiration, especially for the Muslim people's quest for knowledge. The Islamic spirit produced a radical transformation in the Arabian Peninsula, as well as among the countries where Islam took firm root in the immediately succeeding centuries. The rich contributions which Islam has made in the various branches of Science served as the basis for the development of modern science. Although many earlier western historians tended to ignore this fact, recent investigations have led to a wider recognition of the importance of the Muslim contributions, especially to the development of scientific thought and the scientific method.
The injunctions of the Quran and the teachings of the Prophet (peace be upon him) laid great stress on the acquisition of knowledge and developing the spirit of inquiry. The Muslims strictly followed these precepts and spared no pains to acquire, preserve and spread knowledge. As a result of their vigorous and dedicated efforts, a truly scientific outlook was developed. This in itself is a most valuable service of the Muslims to the human civilization. But, unfortunately, the achievements of these luminaries have faded into oblivion due to our indifference and apathy. There is an urgent need to reclaim these achievements and, as their heirs, it is our duty to hold aloft the torch of knowledge lighted by these illustrious personalities. We must, therefore, bring their works into he limelight once again, so that mankind may benefit from them.
THE GHAZWAH OF BADAR: 624 A.D.
THE TAKING OF MAKKAH: 630 A.D.
CAPTURE OF CYPRUS: 1571-73 A.D.
CONQUEST OF AFRICA: 662-675 & 682-683 A.D
CONQUEST OF AJMER & DELHI: 1192 A.D.
CONQUEST OF CONSTANTINOPLE: 1453 A.D.
CONQUEST OF EGYPT: 641 A.D.
CONQUEST OF PERSIA: 634-642 A.D.
CONQUEST OF SIND: 711-713 A.D.
CONQUEST OF SOMNATH: 998-1038 A.D.
CONQUEST OF SPAIN: 711-715 A.D.
CONQUEST OF SYRIA: 630-638 A.D.
CONQUEST OF TURKESTAN: 705-714 A.D.
CONQUEST OF VENICE: 1478 A.D.
CRUSADES AGAINST THE TURKS: 1371 A.D.
DEFENCE OF MYSORE: 1799 A.D.
INDEPENDENCE OF ALGERIA: JUNE, 1962 A.D.
INDEPENDENCE OF INDONESIA :
INDEPENDENCE OF MALAYSIA: AUGUST 31, 1957 A.D.
INDEPENDENCE OF MAURETANIA: MARCH, 1959 A.D.
INDEPENDENCE OF MOROCCO: MARCH 2, 1956 A.D.
INDEPENDENCE OF NIGERIA: OCTOBER 1, 1960 A.D.
INDEPENDENCE OF SOMALIA: JULY 1, 1960 A.D.
INDEPENDENCE OF SUDAN: JANUARY 1, 1956 A.D.
INDEPENDENCE OF TUNISIA: MARCH 20, 1956 A.D.
INDEPENDENCE OF TURKEY: JANUARY 20, 1921 A.D.
MONGOLS BEATEN: 1260 A.D.
MONGOLS BEATEN: 1260 A.D.
NUR AL DIN ZANGI & CRUSADERS: 1147-1174 A.D.
PINNACLE OF TURKISH SULTANATE: 1520-1566 A.D.
RETAKING JERUSALEM: 1187 A.D.
THE BIRTH OF PAKISTAN: AUGUST 14, 1947 A.D
DELHI, MAY 11, 1857 A.D.
GUGERA, SEP. 1857 A.D.
JHELUM, JULY 6, 1857
LAHORE, JULY 30, 1857 A.D.
MAY, 1857 A.D.
MEERUT, MAY 10, 1857 A.D.
NARINJI, JULY 2, 1857 A.D.
PESHAWAR, AUG. 28, 1857
SIALKOT, JULY 8, 1857 A.D.
SIND, SEP. 1857 A.D.
BATTLE OF PAKISTAN: JULY 27, 1948 A.D.
Beberapa fitur menarik:
1. Search kisah berdasarkan keyword tertentu
2. Browse kisah per kategori
3. Kisah favorite
Hisn-ul-Muslim - Invocations from the Qur'an & Sunnah ,حصن المسلم _أذكار وأدعية من القرآن والسنة (aka 'Citadel of the Believer' or 'Fortress of the Muslim')
This app consists of du'as with arabic text, translation, transliteration, audio, and reference for each. It features a search option to search for any du'a easily; and a favorites button to bookmark duas.
This app is adapted from the popular book of authentic supplications, "Hisnul-Muslim" (Fortification of the Muslim [through Remembrance and Supplication from the Qur.aan and Sunnah]) compiled by the Shaykh, Sa'eed Ibn Wahf Al-Qahtaanee, and adapted into the English Language by Abu Safwan Farid Abdulwahid Haibatan.
Quran For All provides the following features:
- User Friendliness
- Unicode Text
- Index in Different Languages
- Ayah Bookmarking
- Ayah Copy
- Ayah Share
- App Share etc.
Coming soon : Translations in different Indian languages : Bangla, Kannad, Telgu, Gujrati etc.
Share with all your contacts and get Sawaab-e-Jaariya.
- Quran For All
Quran Hindi - हिंदी
Quran Urdu - اردو
Quran Marathi - मराठी
Quran Tamil - தமிழ்
Quran Malayalam - മലയാളം
Quran Sindhi - سنڌي
Er zijn meer dan 250 smeekgebeden beschikbaar voor alledaagse situaties.
De smeekgebeden zijn gebaseerd op de bekende du’as uit Hisnul Muslim.
Functies in iDu’a NL:
- Meer dan 250 smeekbeden in Nederlands, Arabisch en transcriptie
- Smeekgebeden toevoegen aan favorieten om jouw ‘persoonlijke
smeekgebeden’ samen te stellen
- Makkelijk navigeren tussen verschillende du’as
- Mogelijkheid tot feedback
- Mogelijkheid om aan een broeder / zuster door te sturen
- Mogelijkheid om verticaal smeekgebeden te lezen
✓ Arabique traductions du Coran. l’Application est en Français.
✓ Le coran récité par les Cheikhs Sheikh Al Husary
✓ Download l’audio en mode sleep
✓ Joue l’audio en mode sleep
✓ Ecouter tous ayat en cliquant sur l'aya
✓ Options des média sociaux sont integrés: Twitter, Facebook et Email
✓ Simple et unlimités Favorites.
✓ Contrôle audio: Play/Stop, FF et RW.
✓ Recherche très rapide pour trouver un aya, Hizb, Surah, un mot (en traduction)
Twitter @ http://twitter.com/islamhomeinfo
Facebook @ http://on.fb.me/islamhomeinfo
✓ Afspelen en lezen in horizontale en verticale mode
✓ Complete Koran met verzen in Nederlandse vertaling, Arabisch en transcriptie van het Arabisch om gemakkelijker te (leren) lezen
✓ Surah na surah and vers na vers recitaties door: Sheikh Al Husary.
✓ Download Manager om audio te managen
✓ Speel een aya af door er op te klikken
✓ Eenvoudig en onbeperkt aya's toevoegen aan favorieten
Twitter @ http://twitter.com/islamhomeinfo
Facebook @ http://facebook.com/islamhomeinfo
✓ Surah by surah and verse by verse recitations by: Sheikh Al Husary.
✓ Smart Audio Download Manager to manage audios.
✓ Playing the audio in the sleep mode.
✓ Simple and unlimited Favorites.
✓ Smart audio controls to Play/Stop, FF and RW.
✓ Smart and very fast search, to allow you to find any Aya, Hizb, Surah Number, or Word (in translation)
Twitter @ http://twitter.com/islamhomeinfo
Facebook @ http://facebook.com/islamhomeinfo