I really like this. Just one suggestion: With some apps the process name cannot be easily determined from the display name, so it would be great if the process/name (or apk filename) was also listed, then you'd get 6 stars!
A little confusing at first and I'm still checking to validate the info being provider is accurate and current. I will update this review but so far, pretty good. I hope I don't discover it's a battery hog.
In general it is a very good app, providing quick information about space usage, ram and WiFi+Mobile Data monitoring, but it is not live and the month switching is a bit buggy, showing information when the month is already over and androids data information is already reset, so it goes out of sync.
Very accurate in capturing the data used, both via wifi and mobile network. Useful app for those who like to keep track of their daily data usage. Kudos team, good work.
can you add a black theme to the notification?
Great display stats. Note priority also changes the amount of detail in the card.
* Bug fix
* Fix for android O
* Bug fix
* Spanish translation
* Android 6: Add extra traffic analysis + breakdown page
* Android 4: Fix blinking bug
1.0.25 (Important update)
* Optimized for Memory consumption (caching)
* Optimized for CPU consumption (caching / internal skip update mechanism)
* Add "show system status only" notification option (Settings)
* Fix for Kitkat (blinking notification)
* Fix for Coolpad / Zuk devices
Protect home button & volume button, access all setting quickly, speed booster.