At the moment, there is no Maintainer available to maintain this open source project.
Feel free to contact me to fill this gap.
USE ONLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Send TXT via sipgate.
Fetch WebSMS from market to make this connector work.
This connector works with *all* sipgate domains!
Please post issues on project's page.
* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
Automatic checking account balance of mobile network operators and Internet service providers.
Balances: money, preferential minutes, traffic, multiaccounts.
Widgets: 1x1, 2x1.
Updates: manual, timer, scheduled, outgoing call.
MTS, Beeline, MegaFon, Tele2, MGTS (Moscow), Yeniseytelecom, BaikalWestCom, Smarts, Volgograd-GSM, HCC, Elaine GSM (VolgaTelecom) Shupashkar GSM, U-tel, Skylink, Motive, STC, ICCO, Apex Home Internet MTS, Beeline Home Internet, Onlime, Akado, HTK, SZKTI (Megafon), TTK, Comtube, Sipgate, Qwerty, Rostelecom (Kamchatka), Yunet (St. Petersburg), Peterstar (St. Petersburg), Yota, NETBYNET, Starlink, Hutch, UMMC SPNET, Total Telecom;
Ukraine: Kyivstar, Volia, Beeline;
Belarus: velcom, MTS, Life :), diallog, MGTS, Byfly, CosmosTV, ADSL.by, Business Network, Solo, Aychyna, TCM, NICS, Unet, peterstar;
Kazakhstan: Beeline, Activ, Kcell, Jet, Pathword, Dalacom, City.
Others: Qiwi, Yandex.Money, Rapida, PayPal, Skype, SimTravel, GoodLine, Sipnet, Shura.tv, Webmoney.
If your mobile operator is not supported - this is an excellent opportunity to start our cooperation!
Models that support FRITZ!App Fon: 7390, 7320, 7270, 7240, 7170, 7112, 6360, 3270
Setup instructions appear upon start. Internal group call with "**9", answering machine with "**600", more in the FRITZ!Box.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP available when adding new accounts
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Plugin for SMSoIP to send messages by Fishtext.com
- needed SMSoIP (free Store-Download: http://goo.gl/Kr8EP )
- needed Fishtext account
Poor ratings did not help to improve the program! This is a one man spare time project without a huge amount of different devices. If you find bugs, please contact me by mail or use the project page:
Errors will be resolved as soon as possible.
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use. If you want all features without paying, don't pirate it but ask your friends for the unlocking cheatcode instead. First rule about the gold club: don't publicly publish the cheatcode, but share it privately at will.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
- Lowest latency of all android softphones
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
- call waiting
- Video support (gold users only)
- ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
- Call Transfer (gold users only)
- Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
We tried to contact both alcatel and HTC to help them fix the issue, they didn't bother to reply. If you can help, let us know.
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
Note that you can access this app from the web just as easily as you can from an Android device: http://todos.meteor.com/. Loading the app on more than one device simultaneously is a great way to see how your data syncs back and forth, updating the user interface in real time.
The simple todo list that keeps your todos in sync everywhere free forever. Todo is open source and powered by Meteor.
Only a few (~50) questions are translated in english, most of the questions are available only in german.
So, this app is perhaps more useful for german-speaking people.
The questions are imported from the LPISim (http://lpi-buch.linupfront.de/lpisim/) of the Linup Front GmbH.
The application uses the service from Hotel.de/Hotel.info.
Hotel.de/hotel.info offers (for many hotels) a best price guarantee,
no booking fees, cancellation free of charge
and payment direct at the hotel.
Search for hotel rooms by city or GPS
Choose from over 210,000 hotels worldwide
Booking is done via an secure hotel.de form
View hotel details and pictures
View hotels on map
View hotel ratings
App is optimized for Honeycomb, ICS and Jelly Bean tablets