Referey expects the Mendeley SQLite database and the associated files on the SD card. Referey does not use the Mendeley Open API.
Referey has the following functions:
- show reference list
- filter by collection or group
- filter by tags, authors, journal and publication date
- sort references
- show reference details including notes and annotations (only the annotation text is shown)
- open associated files from SD card or Dropbox
- send file via email
A detailed documentation with instructions on how to set up the database and PDF files for Referey is located on the following webpage: http://www.referey.web44.net
Dropbox support is experimental and requires that the original Dropbox application is installed. If the associated files are located in your Dropbox please specify the following "PDF folder path" in Preferences:
* Clear presentation of BibTeX entries in a list
* Open associated local files (including file path conversion)
* Open weblinks created from BibTeX information
* Holo interface
* Minimal permissions
Library is now free and open source! You can get the source code via git:
git clone https://github.com/cgogolin/library.git
I manage my library of scientific papers on my PC. I use Mendeley, but any other software that exports to BibTeX, such as referencer would also do the job. I keep the BibTeX file containing all the bibliographic information and the file paths of the associated files (mostly pdf and djvu) in a version control repository (I use subversion, but git should work equally well). This can be checked out to my Android Tablet using for example OASVN or your favorite version control client. Library allows me to conveniently browse my scientific papers and open them in a pdf viewer. Changes made to the files, like annotations for example can then be commited to the repository again.
E voilà, you have a fully synchronized and automatically backed up library of all your scientific papers right at your finger tips!
Team messaging and task management with real-time integration for the apps you work in. Plugs into Google Drive, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Trello and many more.
• See the big picture: Access all updates, files, contacts, tasks and more from your team's apps in one place. Hojoki works with Google Docs & Drive, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Evernote, Box, Trello, Basecamp, Podio, Salesforce Chatter, Yammer, CloudApp, Delicious, Pocket, Pinboard, Pivotal Tracker, Lighthouse, GitHub, Bitbucket, Zendesk, Highrise, Mendeley, Twitter and RSS feeds.
• Centralize team discussions: Start discussions and comment on any object from all your connected apps. This is your team's private social network on top of all your apps.
• Organize your tasks around work items: Turn every object from your apps into an actionable item. Assign tasks to you or others and track changes directly in the newsfeed.
• Get notified in real-time: Always keep you and everyone in your team informed on new tasks, comments, or any activity in your connected apps. Real-time updates work with mobile push notifications and email.
• Structure your work and apps: Choose what content to connect to workspaces in Hojoki and invite the people involved. Hojoki helps you to focus on the stuff related to your project. Connect your project's calendar, its file folder as well as its notebook to a Hojoki workspace and access them without all the other clutter.
• Work from anywhere: Hojoki comes as an app for all major browsers as well as a mobile app. With Hojoki your whole office is in your pocket. It's your personal assistant informing you in real-time about team updates and giving you the tools to instantly respond.
★ Top 10 Cloud Apps (ReadWriteWeb) ★
★ “definitely useful” (The Next Web) ★
★ “the design is great” (TechCrunch) ★
★ “saves time” (Lifehacker) ★
• Read your contacts: You can use your contacts to easily invite people to a workspace. The app does not retrieve any contact information without your request.
• Full network access & view network connections: Hojoki requires a network connection to sync app content and account data.
• Google Play billing service: To enable premium features, you can upgrade via Google Play.
• Run at startup: The push service needs to be started with the device to always notify you about new activities.
• Control vibration: You can set push notifications to vibrate.
Visit us at http://hojoki.com for more information and our web app.
Please help us with rating the app and report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
:: Full, high-quality texts of 40 plays, also doubtful works such as Two Noble Kinsmen
:: All six poems and all 154 sonnets
:: Text resizer
:: Historic Shakespeare art for each play icon
- Quick Search
- Advanced Search
- Bookmark (Can be shared between mobile & PC)
- Search History
(Direct search in Wikipedia for words in bibliographic data)
• Federated Databases
- CiNii (default is "off")
- J-STAGE (default is "off")
*To be added. It's growing rapidly!
• Transfer Data Format
• Brzo i jednostavno pronalaženje informacija o konzultacijama profesora/asistenta
• Prikaz lokacije dvorane ili kabineta profesora/asistenata na interaktivnim planovima zgrada
• Unos vlastitog rasporeda sati i evidenciju dolazaka/izostanaka sa predavanja
• Notificiranje o skorom početku predavanja određeno vrijeme prije početka istog
• Pregled, za studente korisnih, lokacija u gradu Varaždinu
• Pregled lokacija, radnog vremena i jelovnika svih menzi u gradu
• Jednostavan i brz pristup FOI servisima (vijesti, mail, moodle-u i sl.)
• Pregled akademskog kalendara i modela praćenja za svaki od smjerova
• I još mnogo toga...
Aplikacja zawiera nieoficjalną bazę pytań na prawo jazdy obowiązującą od 19 stycznia 2013 roku.
Aplikacja została stworzona, aby wygodnie nauczyć się nowych podchwytliwych pytań w testach.
W następnych wersjach postaram dodać się obrazki, filmiki.
Błędy i pomysły na funkcjonalność proszę zgłaszać na maila: email@example.com
Jeśli uważasz, że w pytaniu jest błąd - edytuj to pytanie.
Aplikacja jest w wersji BETA, co oznacza, że mogą trafić się błędy. Pytania są w trakcie weryfikacji. Dlatego też proszę o wyrozumiałość przy wystawianiu ocen ;)
Prawo Jazdy 2013. Nowe pytania, testy, nowa teoria od 19.01.13. Aplikacja zawiera nieoficjalną bazę pytań z egzaminu państwowego na prawo jazdy. Pytania są z PWPW, oraz ITS Sygnity.
Stan z dnia 06.07.13: Rekordy bazy: ogólnych: 1154 | specjalistycznych:442 | razem: 1596
Zapraszam wszystkich kursantów do dodawania pytań!
Życzę miłej nauki i zdania za pierwszym razem!
More from developer
Credit Usage is designed to be aesthetically pleasing and easy to use, and should "just work". There are some features which are reserved for those who have supported this project financially. A free 5 day trial of these features can be enabled in this lite version.
Please report any errors at http://creditusage.matthewwardrop.info/?page=feedback, and not in the comments, as I cannot reply or help you there; and please do not rate this application lowly without leaving a constructive comment. That is very discouraging.
Potential future features:
- Import / export feature for preferences/settings.
- Revised usage log functionality; with export to CSV feature.
Complete documentation can be found at http://docs.creditusage.matthewwardrop.info/
Note: Data usage may not be reliable in some contexts. Refer to your Android phone's inbuilt data meter where available.
Credit Usage is a call minutes, sms, mms and data usage meter to monitor your credit usage with advanced filtering and options.
WARNING TO LEGACY USERS: This version of Credit Usage no longer contains an entire application; but only an enabler for the standard version of Credit Usage. Installing this application means your previous settings and history will be lost. You might want to consider backing up Credit Usage and its data, just in case the newer version dissatisfies you. If this is the case, please do contact me and let me know how to improve it.
This feeder is open source (https://github.com/themadhatter/scholarley-feeder-arxiv) and users should feel free to commit changesets; and also to implement feeders for other publishers.
Note: You must be using Scholarley 0.9.9.6 or later for this feeder to function; and Scholarley >= 0.9.9.7 is recommended for best performance.
"Stay In Touch" allows you to store multiple lists of people/items/events/etc with which you wish to interact regularly; but for which you do not want to impose a very definite schedule. For each item you add to the list, you can indicate a nominal time period/frequency with which you want to interact with that item. Items are then dynamically sorted by urgency; helping you to stay in touch with the people and things that mean a lot to you; rather than allowing them to become buried in your busyness.
This application was written primarily for myself, lest I forget important people and things during my the hustle and bustle of my PhD; but is provided her in the hope it might be useful.
- Add / edit items from the list, each with a separate indication of how regularly the item should be reviewed.
- Add a negation option ("avoid") which specifies that the item should be avoided in real life (helps to keep track of various bad habits).
- Add / edit multiple modes (categories) for the items.
- Quickly add some modes/category presets.
- Items are sorted by urgency, and colour coded.
- Notifications automatically show when you have urgent items.