This APP are using the new Mendeley API .
- Authentication using the OAuth 2.0 protocol
- Get user documents
- Get user folders
- Get profile information
- Share your documents by email or sms
- View documents marked with favorite
- Readers counter by paper
- Download articles
- Get group folders and articles
- Search function by title or author
- Get Notes and Tags
- Add settings options
- Delete documents
- Mark as favorite
Any problem or suggestion please send e-mail to email@example.com
* Lets you quickly view PDF links returned by Google Scholar using Google Docs Viewer without having to download them.
* You can either download the article as PDF file or assign a bookmark to the PDF link that you are viewing using Google Docs Viewer.
* Option to export/import all your bookmarks to/from SD card as a tab separated text file.
* Email search result links.
* Can be moved to the SD card.
* Absolutely FREE (No ads, seriously).
* Bookmarks are only for the whole PDF document and cannot be used for individual pages in the document.
* Version history and related articles links for search results will not be shown.
* Only results with summaries will be shown. Due to this, patents and other legal documents will be excluded.
* Search categories in Advanced menu is no longer functional since on the new Google Scholar interface they have been phased out.
* HTTP Proxy support has been included but is still untested.
* May not work or display correctly as shown in screenshots on some devices.
Update (2012/10/22) - After the recent fix everything works as before. Thanks for being patient. Enjoy!
Update (2012/12/18) - Some new features (previous search suggestions, custom background color, notepad) have been added in v2.1. For best results, I recommend a HTC Desire Z (which I can fully support).
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE DEVELOPER SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY.
Featured Search Engines:
- Google Scholar
- Microsoft Academic Search
- Directory of Open Access journals (DOAJ)
- Astrophysics Data System
- Open J-Gate
This is a FREE application, with NO ASSOCIATION at all with any of these services and companies and no financial gain or support of any kind. All results will link directly to each Search Engine Website
Referey expects the Mendeley SQLite database and the associated files on the SD card. Referey does not use the Mendeley Open API.
Referey has the following functions:
- show reference list
- filter by collection or group
- filter by tags, authors, journal and publication date
- sort references
- show reference details including notes and annotations (only the annotation text is shown)
- open associated files from SD card or Dropbox
- send file via email
A detailed documentation with instructions on how to set up the database and PDF files for Referey is located on the following webpage: http://www.referey.web44.net
Dropbox support is experimental and requires that the original Dropbox application is installed. If the associated files are located in your Dropbox please specify the following "PDF folder path" in Preferences:
This duplicate content checker is a must-have app for students, teachers, writers or bloggers.
Scan your essay, article, term paper or dissertation with a single tap of your smartphone. Turnitin and Copyscape free alternative.
Supported file formats: TXT, HTML, DOC, DOCX, ODT, XLS, PDF, EPUB, FB2.
If you need any further assistance, please visit http://plagiarisma.net for technical support, comments and feedback.
Scholly gives students a curated list of scholarships. We don’t waste student’s time with random scholarships that they do not qualify for nor do we give them a list of things that are not even scholarships like loans, internships, and advertisements. Deadlines are updated as soon as they are available and scholarships that no longer exist will be removed from our database. Scholly’s goal is to make the scholarship search process as simple as possible.
Create references for books, journals, e-books, newspapers, videos and more with this easy-to-use app!
Different formatting for print, database and internet sources.
Scan book bar codes to make referencing even easier!
You can email or save your references into organised project folders.
Includes a guide to referencing.
Watch for future updates. These will include many more source and style options!
Easily find new papers:
• Search in PubMed or ReadCube databases directly within the app
• Quickly download new articles with a single tap when you’re on campus or with your institutional proxy
ReadCube personalized Recommendations:
• Our most popular feature!
• Discover relevant new papers based on your library – you’ll never miss another important paper again
• Create custom lists and sort articles into one or multiple lists
• Quickly search, filter and sort your entire library
• Swipe on references for more options
Get the gist quickly:
• View mobile-optimized abstract pages for all library and search result articles
• Jot down your thoughts with syncable notes in the abstract page
Save time reading PDFs:
• View articles with the built-in full screen reader
• Supplements are automatically attached where available
ReadCube Pro features:
• Sync everything – papers, notes, lists – between the ReadCube Desktop app and your mobile devices
• Unlimited cloud storage space for your PDFs
• Plus more exclusive features (www.readcube.com/pro)
Coming soon to the Android app (and currently available in ReadCube Desktop):
• ReadCube-exclusive Enhanced PDFs, with clickable inline citations and authors
• PDF annotation tools
• Additional database search options
Simplify your research life – try ReadCube for free on your mobile devices (Android and iOS) and computers (Mac and Windows).
NEW TO READCUBE? - You can create a free account directly in the app. In order to import and sync over your existing PDFs, just download ReadCube Desktop from www.readcube.com. You can upload your PDFs from your computer, or use one of our easy importer tools (for EndNote, Mendeley, Papers, Zotero libraries). Don’t forget to try our free 30 day trial of ReadCube PRO to sync your desktop library to your Android.
We love feedback from our users - please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any ideas, comments or issues. Thanks for using ReadCube!
EasyBib allows you to automatically create citations for your bibliography in seconds:
- Switch between MLA, APA and Chicago formats with one click
- Scan barcodes or search for book titles to quickly create citations instantly
- Export to email so you can send your citations to your inbox quickly
You can also create the perfect citation for 56 different source types on our website, www.easybib.com, used by over 45 million students!
#Notification: Whenever there is a new scholarship in our database, there will be a notification in your phone / tablet. So don't worry of missing the up-to-date information.
#Automatic Translator: Thanks to the integration of this application with the Microsoft Translator, scholarship information in a foreign language can be directly read by you in your language (if supported).
#Filter by Category: We have categorized our scholarships into 3 degrees, 48 countries/regions, 88 majors, and 236 universities around the world.
#Search: You want to study at a particular campus or country? Our search engine will give you suitable scholarship information.
#Share: It’s convenient if you want to share scholarship information to your friends. Through this application, you can share via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, WhatsApp, SMS, etc.
Take the advantage of this application to achieve your ambition: study at your favorites campus!
- Generate citations by scanning book or journal barcodes using your phone’s camera.
- No Barcode? Search by Book/Article Title, ISBN, ISSN, DOI or URL.
- Citing a website? Simply paste in the URL or use RefME.com, which syncs with the app and is perfect for websites.
- 7,000+ supported citation styles including APA, MLA, Chicago and AMA as well as most school/college-specific styles.
- Add notes to your citations, both in the app and at RefME.com.
- Export via Email or Evernote using the app.
- Send your work straight to MS Word, EndNote and more from RefME.com.
Happy citing :)
• Quizzes from 6 different word lists – first, second, and third 100 sight words, sight phrases, nonsense words, and a custom word list that you can modify.
• Each set contains 100-200 words or phrases, twenty of which are randomly selected for each game.
• Selected words are randomly cycled through allowing the reader press thumbs up if they know the word (earning a tick mark) or thumbs down if they don’t.
• Once a word has three tick marks, it will not show up again during that game.
• Once all the words have three tick marks, the reader is greeted by applause and a personalized win screen.
• Touch the word to hear it read aloud.
• Add/remove to custom word list button that can be used If a word is giving the reader particular trouble. Then switching the word set to Custom will focus on only the tricky words.
Term paper due, and you haven’t started? Math homework got you stumped, and no one’s around to help? InstantScholar™ is for you. We give you instant help, but we also provide instant instruction. Get your work done faster, but learn while you do it.
Math: Simply enter a problem. We solve it instantly AND provide a step by step explanation.
Science: Instant, detailed responses to all your Science questions
Research: Just type in a topic and click on "Research It!". Instantly you will receive a list of quality screened sources…as many as you want.
Summarize: Need a quick summary of an ebook or long research paper. We’ll do that…instantly.
Plus: Your own cloud storage folder to collect all your work in one spot. And…voice recognition on all our features!
It’s all here to help you learn…instantly.
BioMath Calculators: Quickly calculate melting temperature, molarity, dilution, DNA and protein concentration, and more.
Protocols & Applications Guide: Use this section to learn more about molecular and cell biology, or to find protocols for common molecular, cell biology and DNA analysis procedures. Chapter titles include Apoptosis, Buffers, Cloning, Cell Signaling, DNA Purification, PCR Amplification, Reporters, and Transfection.
Multimedia: Includes video protocols and animated demos. Can be viewed from within the Protocols & Applications Guide, or easily accessed via a separate menu.
Custom PCR Protocol: Create, save, annotate and e-mail custom PCR protocols.
Restriction Enzyme Tool: Search for restriction enzymes by name, recognition sequence or overhang. Explore compatible enzymes for double digests quickly, without having to select each individually.
- See students in your section
- Class chat
- Class work to keep track of your assessments
- Course announcemetns
- Group forums
- Student profile
- and more...
"Stay In Touch" allows you to store multiple lists of people/items/events/etc with which you wish to interact regularly; but for which you do not want to impose a very definite schedule. For each item you add to the list, you can indicate a nominal time period/frequency with which you want to interact with that item. Items are then dynamically sorted by urgency; helping you to stay in touch with the people and things that mean a lot to you; rather than allowing them to become buried in your busyness.
This application was written primarily for myself, lest I forget important people and things during my the hustle and bustle of my PhD; but is provided her in the hope it might be useful.
- Add / edit items from the list, each with a separate indication of how regularly the item should be reviewed.
- Add a negation option ("avoid") which specifies that the item should be avoided in real life (helps to keep track of various bad habits).
- Add / edit multiple modes (categories) for the items.
- Quickly add some modes/category presets.
- Items are sorted by urgency, and colour coded.
- Notifications automatically show when you have urgent items.
This feeder is open source (https://github.com/themadhatter/scholarley-feeder-arxiv) and users should feel free to commit changesets; and also to implement feeders for other publishers.
Note: You must be using Scholarley 0.9.9.6 or later for this feeder to function; and Scholarley >= 0.9.9.7 is recommended for best performance.
Credit Usage is a call minutes, sms, mms and data usage meter to monitor your credit usage with advanced filtering and options.
WARNING TO LEGACY USERS: This version of Credit Usage no longer contains an entire application; but only an enabler for the standard version of Credit Usage. Installing this application means your previous settings and history will be lost. You might want to consider backing up Credit Usage and its data, just in case the newer version dissatisfies you. If this is the case, please do contact me and let me know how to improve it.
Credit Usage is designed to be aesthetically pleasing and easy to use, and should "just work". There are some features which are reserved for those who have supported this project financially. A free 5 day trial of these features can be enabled in this lite version.
Please report any errors at http://creditusage.matthewwardrop.info/?page=feedback, and not in the comments, as I cannot reply or help you there; and please do not rate this application lowly without leaving a constructive comment. That is very discouraging.
Potential future features:
- Import / export feature for preferences/settings.
- Revised usage log functionality; with export to CSV feature.
Complete documentation can be found at http://docs.creditusage.matthewwardrop.info/
Note: Data usage may not be reliable in some contexts. Refer to your Android phone's inbuilt data meter where available.