This APP are using the new Mendeley API .
- Authentication using the OAuth 2.0 protocol
- Get user documents
- Get user folders
- Get profile information
- Share your documents by email or sms
- View documents marked with favorite
- Readers counter by paper
- Download articles
- Get group folders and articles
- Search function by title or author
- Get Notes and Tags
- Add settings options
- Delete documents
- Mark as favorite
Any problem or suggestion please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Lets you quickly view PDF links returned by Google Scholar using Google Docs Viewer without having to download them.
* You can either download the article as PDF file or assign a bookmark to the PDF link that you are viewing using Google Docs Viewer.
* Option to export/import all your bookmarks to/from SD card as a tab separated text file.
* Email search result links.
* Can be moved to the SD card.
* Absolutely FREE (No ads, seriously).
* Bookmarks are only for the whole PDF document and cannot be used for individual pages in the document.
* Version history and related articles links for search results will not be shown.
* Only results with summaries will be shown. Due to this, patents and other legal documents will be excluded.
* Search categories in Advanced menu is no longer functional since on the new Google Scholar interface they have been phased out.
* HTTP Proxy support has been included but is still untested.
* May not work or display correctly as shown in screenshots on some devices.
Update (2012/10/22) - After the recent fix everything works as before. Thanks for being patient. Enjoy!
Update (2012/12/18) - Some new features (previous search suggestions, custom background color, notepad) have been added in v2.1. For best results, I recommend a HTC Desire Z (which I can fully support).
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE DEVELOPER SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY.
ReadCube Enhanced PDF features include:
• Tappable inline citations, reference lists and author names so you can quickly find cited articles and related information
• Supplements are automatically attached where available
• Full screen PDF viewing plus multi-touch zoom/navigation for an optimal reading experience
• Multi-color highlighting and note-taking tools
Easily find new papers:
• Search in PubMed or ReadCube databases directly within the app
• Quickly download new articles with a single tap when you’re on campus or with your institutional proxy
• Or import PDFs from another app on your mobile device, such as a web browser or email
ReadCube personalized Recommendations:
• Our most popular feature!
• Discover relevant new papers based on your library – you’ll never miss another important paper again
Get the gist quickly:
• View mobile-optimized abstract pages for all library and searched articles
• Jot down your thoughts with sync-able notes
• Create custom lists and sort articles into one or multiple lists
• Quickly search, filter and sort your entire library
• Swipe on references in your library for more options
Optional ReadCube Pro features:
• Sync everything – papers, notes, highlights – between the ReadCube Desktop app and your mobile devices
• Unlimited cloud storage space for your PDFs
Simplify your research life – get ReadCube for free on your mobile devices (Android and iOS) and computers (Mac and Windows).
NEW TO READCUBE? - You can create a free account directly in the app. In order to import and sync over your existing PDFs, just download the ReadCube Desktop app from www.readcube.com. You can upload your PDFs from your computer, or use one of our easy importer tools (for EndNote, Mendeley, Papers, Zotero libraries).
We love feedback from our users - please email email@example.com with any ideas, comments or issues. Thanks for using ReadCube!
Featured Search Engines:
- Google Scholar
- Microsoft Academic Search
- Directory of Open Access journals (DOAJ)
- Astrophysics Data System
- Open J-Gate
This is a FREE application, with NO ASSOCIATION at all with any of these services and companies and no financial gain or support of any kind. All results will link directly to each Search Engine Website
Create references for books, journals, e-books, newspapers, videos and more with this easy-to-use app!
Different formatting for print, database and internet sources.
Scan book bar codes to make referencing even easier!
You can email or save your references into organised project folders.
Includes a guide to referencing.
Watch for future updates. These will include many more source and style options!
Term paper due, and you haven’t started? Math homework got you stumped, and no one’s around to help? InstantScholar™ is for you. We give you instant help, but we also provide instant instruction. Get your work done faster, but learn while you do it.
Math: Simply enter a problem. We solve it instantly AND provide a step by step explanation.
Science: Instant, detailed responses to all your Science questions
Research: Just type in a topic and click on "Research It!". Instantly you will receive a list of quality screened sources…as many as you want.
Summarize: Need a quick summary of an ebook or long research paper. We’ll do that…instantly.
Plus: Your own cloud storage folder to collect all your work in one spot. And…voice recognition on all our features!
It’s all here to help you learn…instantly.
Referey expects the Mendeley SQLite database and the associated files on the SD card. Referey does not use the Mendeley Open API.
Referey has the following functions:
- show reference list
- filter by collection or group
- filter by tags, authors, journal and publication date
- sort references
- show reference details including notes and annotations (only the annotation text is shown)
- open associated files from SD card or Dropbox
- send file via email
A detailed documentation with instructions on how to set up the database and PDF files for Referey is located on the following webpage: http://www.referey.web44.net
Dropbox support is experimental and requires that the original Dropbox application is installed. If the associated files are located in your Dropbox please specify the following "PDF folder path" in Preferences:
This duplicate content checker is a must-have app for students, teachers, writers or bloggers.
Scan your essay, article, term paper or dissertation with a single tap of your smartphone. Turnitin and Copyscape free alternative.
Supported file formats: TXT, HTML, DOC, DOCX, ODT, XLS, PDF, EPUB, FB2.
If you need any further assistance, please visit http://plagiarisma.net for technical support, comments and feedback.
Imagine walking around your school and finding a Chromebook, device or an asset and wondering where that asset was suppose to be or whom it was assigned to. Well now if that device or asset is in gScholar you can pull out your mobile device and scan the gScholar generated QR code or the factory applied serial bar code and instantly see the asset information that is in gScholar and whom that device is assigned to.
Lookup and view asset information in gScholar
gScholar role configuration is enforced via mobile
V2 Features ( Coming Soon ):
Edit & assign assets
*** gScholar for Google Apps & Chrome is required. You can install gScholar from the Google Apps Marketplace at the following URL: http://goo.gl/w405f8
Life sciences | Health sciences | Physics sciences and Engineering | Social sciences and Humanities
The aim of FreeFullPDF.com is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific journals, theses, posters and patents. All scientific subjects are covered and all content are freely available in PDF format.
FreeFullPDF performs full-text search in PDF files (title, abstract, authors, materials and methods, results, conclusion, bibliographies…). With FreeFullPDF, you can easily and quickly find the scientific information you want through more than 80 million of PDF files.
The OR operator
FreeFullPDF 's default behavior is to consider all the words in a search. If you want to specifically allow either one of several words, you can use the OR operator.
Example: DNA sequencing OR sequencer
Terms you want to exclude (-)
Attaching a minus sign immediately before a word indicates that you do not want pages that contain this word to appear in your results. The minus sign should appear immediately before the word and should be preceded with a space. The - sign can be used to exclude more than just words.
Example: DNA sequencing -proteins -peptides
Phrase search ("")
By putting double quotes around a set of words, you are telling FreeFullPDF to consider the exact words in that exact order without any change.
Example: "DNA Sequencing by enzymatic method"
Fill in the blanks (*)
The *, or wildcard, is a little-known feature that can be very powerful. If you include * within a query, it tells FreeFullPDF to try to treat the star as a placeholder for any unknown term(s) and then find the best matches.
Example: "DNA Sequencing by * method" will give you DNA sequencing by dideoxy method, DNA sequencing by the Sanger method, DNA sequencing by ligation-mediated PCR method, DNA sequencing by hybridization method …
Search in title
If you include [intitle:] in your query, FreeFullPDF will restrict the results to documents containing that word in the title tag. If you want to search for more than one keyword use "allintitle". If you start a query with [allintitle:] FreeFullPDF will search only those pages with all of the query words with in the title tag.
Example: allintitle:DNA sequencing
Users' search queries are automatically expanded with synonyms/acronyms.
Example: Search query "DNA" has the following equivalent alternatives: "deoxyribonucleic acid”, "desoxyribonucleic acid " or "ADN"
At present, about 10.000 sources of free articles (journals, open archives...) are indexed in FreeFullPDF database.
#Notification: Whenever there is a new scholarship in our database, there will be a notification in your phone / tablet. So don't worry of missing the up-to-date information.
#Automatic Translator: Thanks to the integration of this application with the Microsoft Translator, scholarship information in a foreign language can be directly read by you in your language (if supported).
#Filter by Category: We have categorized our scholarships into 3 degrees, 48 countries/regions, 88 majors, and 236 universities around the world.
#Search: You want to study at a particular campus or country? Our search engine will give you suitable scholarship information.
#Share: It’s convenient if you want to share scholarship information to your friends. Through this application, you can share via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, WhatsApp, SMS, etc.
Take the advantage of this application to achieve your ambition: study at your favorites campus!
what you want them to do because they want to do it."
All the quotes you want is here.best of all quotes at your finger tip
share quote (Support Twitter, Email,whatsapp,facebook and SMS.)
Best Categories menu ever
everyday quotes for you.
more than 5 categories
use scroll left/right to choose the quote
give you reward points
Free app, ad supported.
Tap into new skills & supplies with the Craftsy App!
Watch your classes whenever, forever: Once you enroll, online Craftsy classes are yours to watch anytime and revisit on your schedule. With our 100% money back guarantee, enrolling in classes is 100% stress-free.
Learn from absolutely anywhere: Use the Craftsy App to watch them on your phone or tablet.
Connect with the world's best instructors: Enjoy exclusive access to lessons from renowned experts in online Craftsy classes. Plus, use our interactive platform to ask questions and get answers from your instructors and classmates.
Have an idea that would make this app even better? Share it with us, we listen! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Además, podrás consultar tus notas EUSSTERNET y descargar los contenidos de cada asignatura.
Descárgatela ya y accede con tu usuario y contraseña EUSSTERNET
Thinking of attending the Harvard Graduate School of Education? Prospective students can navigate the campus and the city of Cambridge, MA and learn about our unique programs and culture through a self-guided tour. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our university's offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tours: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your Visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by Watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of various locations and buildings
"Stay In Touch" allows you to store multiple lists of people/items/events/etc with which you wish to interact regularly; but for which you do not want to impose a very definite schedule. For each item you add to the list, you can indicate a nominal time period/frequency with which you want to interact with that item. Items are then dynamically sorted by urgency; helping you to stay in touch with the people and things that mean a lot to you; rather than allowing them to become buried in your busyness.
This application was written primarily for myself, lest I forget important people and things during my the hustle and bustle of my PhD; but is provided her in the hope it might be useful.
- Add / edit items from the list, each with a separate indication of how regularly the item should be reviewed.
- Add a negation option ("avoid") which specifies that the item should be avoided in real life (helps to keep track of various bad habits).
- Add / edit multiple modes (categories) for the items.
- Quickly add some modes/category presets.
- Items are sorted by urgency, and colour coded.
- Notifications automatically show when you have urgent items.
This feeder is open source (https://github.com/themadhatter/scholarley-feeder-arxiv) and users should feel free to commit changesets; and also to implement feeders for other publishers.
Note: You must be using Scholarley 0.9.9.6 or later for this feeder to function; and Scholarley >= 0.9.9.7 is recommended for best performance.
Credit Usage is a call minutes, sms, mms and data usage meter to monitor your credit usage with advanced filtering and options.
WARNING TO LEGACY USERS: This version of Credit Usage no longer contains an entire application; but only an enabler for the standard version of Credit Usage. Installing this application means your previous settings and history will be lost. You might want to consider backing up Credit Usage and its data, just in case the newer version dissatisfies you. If this is the case, please do contact me and let me know how to improve it.
Credit Usage is designed to be aesthetically pleasing and easy to use, and should "just work". There are some features which are reserved for those who have supported this project financially. A free 5 day trial of these features can be enabled in this lite version.
Please report any errors at http://creditusage.matthewwardrop.info/?page=feedback, and not in the comments, as I cannot reply or help you there; and please do not rate this application lowly without leaving a constructive comment. That is very discouraging.
Potential future features:
- Import / export feature for preferences/settings.
- Revised usage log functionality; with export to CSV feature.
Complete documentation can be found at http://docs.creditusage.matthewwardrop.info/
Note: Data usage may not be reliable in some contexts. Refer to your Android phone's inbuilt data meter where available.