Add anyone from your address book. Stitch will keep an eye on how often you call and text to remind you if too much time has passed since you last talked.
It’s a simple way to maintain relationships and not lose track of important friends and family. There are no friend requests and nothing for them to join or download.
• Automatically syncs with your address book
• Automatically updates when you talk via phone or text message
• You set how often you want to touch base with each person
• Swipe left on a name to say you've talked in person and reset the timer
• Swipe right on a person to snooze the reminder
More features and benefits to come. Thank you for being an early Stitcher and please send us your feedback!
• A self-motivated and interesting method to help you beat phone addiction
• Cultivate your personal pattern of time management: make good use of 30-minutes to fully concentrate on your work and finish it effectively
• Share your forest with friends
• Track your history in a simple and pleasant way
• Customize your whitelist : Leaving Forest and using apps in whitelist won’t kill your tree.
Credit Usage is a call minutes, sms, mms and data usage meter to monitor your credit usage with advanced filtering and options.
WARNING TO LEGACY USERS: This version of Credit Usage no longer contains an entire application; but only an enabler for the standard version of Credit Usage. Installing this application means your previous settings and history will be lost. You might want to consider backing up Credit Usage and its data, just in case the newer version dissatisfies you. If this is the case, please do contact me and let me know how to improve it.
Credit Usage is designed to be aesthetically pleasing and easy to use, and should "just work". There are some features which are reserved for those who have supported this project financially. A free 5 day trial of these features can be enabled in this lite version.
Please report any errors at http://creditusage.matthewwardrop.info/?page=feedback, and not in the comments, as I cannot reply or help you there; and please do not rate this application lowly without leaving a constructive comment. That is very discouraging.
Potential future features:
- Import / export feature for preferences/settings.
- Revised usage log functionality; with export to CSV feature.
Complete documentation can be found at http://docs.creditusage.matthewwardrop.info/
Note: Data usage may not be reliable in some contexts. Refer to your Android phone's inbuilt data meter where available.