Rated 95% by reghardware.com ( http://goo.gl/vlIa5 ) and 9/10 by WIRED ( http://goo.gl/lLPoa ).
Touch Calendar works with Google Calendar and any other calendars your phone supports.
This is the full version including widgets to show your calendar directly on your phone's home screen.
Also features calendar search and custom repeating events (e.g. biweekly, bimonthly).
Touch Calendar is easy to use:
- pinch-zoom to zoom in
- tap an event to see its details
- tap-and-hold on a date to add a new event
- touch to scroll the calendar as much as you want, both forwards and backwards
- jump to today, or to any date from the menu
- calendar search
- set the font size and default zoom level from the Settings
- widgets so you can see your calendar on the home screen
Zoom and scroll your calendar with complete freedom!
Note: Text colour for events comes from the calendar colour. Set up different calendar colours in Google Calendar and they'll appear in Touch Calendar automatically.
You can control notification popups for reminders / alarms / tasks based on event priority. You can also enable / disable vibration and sound notifications. Scheduled events / reminders / alarms / tasks will be visible on your calendar as a small rectangle of its priority color. And these events can be easily re-open directly by touching the respective day on calendar. All events / reminders / alarms / tasks are having individual option for view/edit or delete. Reminder priorities will be seen on left side of event description to identify importance clearly.
1. You can manage events with all functionality like Add, View, Edit and Delete.
2. You can set event / alarm priority - High, Medium or Low
3. You can set the notification - Sound and / or Vibrate
4. Set your date & time format as per your preference
5. View your Event list in 5 categories -
6. You can Sort event lists by
** 2014 Good Design Award Winner, Chicago Athenaeum Museum of Architecture and Design **
Agenday is a smarter way to take control of your day. The app integrates with your calendar and contacts, giving you meeting notifications, useful content and allowing you to easily connect to any web or audio conference with just one touch.
Download Agenday today for free. Features include:
• Easy One-Touch Dialing: Say goodbye to ever-changing dial-in numbers and long passcodes — Agenday automatically pulls the details of your web or audio conference. Just one touch and you’re in the meeting. And Agenday is integrated with the most popular online meeting and communication tools including iMeet, GlobalMeet, Lync, GoToMeeting, WebEx® and many others.
• All Your Meetings in One Place: Agenday presents all of your calendar items in a clean, simple interface. It works with Google Calendar, Outlook, iCal and other common calendars.
• Schedule meetings faster with Free/Busy Polling: Send up to five date and time options to invitees, who confirm or deny their availability for each. Monitor results, get alerted when all attendees have voted and schedule your event for the most convenient time with one touch.
• Log calls and add contacts to Salesforce®: Save time by logging calls and activities and adding contacts directly from the Agenday app to your Salesforce® Premium account — no in-app purchase required.
• Schedule your Meetings: Agenday lets you schedule meetings right from the app. You can also cancel and reschedule them if you need to.
• Meet Now: Quickly and easily orchestrate meetings on the fly.
• Lower Cost Conference Calls: Spending too much on conference calls? Agenday saves you and your company money by automatically choosing the lowest-cost dialing option based on your location.
• Useful Information: Agenday gets to know you and serves up useful information to help throughout your day. Everything from local weather to presentation tips to LinkedIn profiles of your meeting guests.
• Messaging to Meeting Attendees: Running late or need to send the team a meeting reminder? With one touch, Agenday will send smart messaging to attendees letting them know your status.
• Convenient widget: View your agenda, dial-in and message meeting attendees right from your Home screen or Lock screen using the Agenday widget.
• Turn-by-Turn Directions: If you’re driving to your meeting, the app provides turn-by-turn directions to get to your location.
• Connect via VoIP to iMeet, GlobalMeet, and GlobalMeet Audio conferences: Avoid using up calling minutes by connecting to PGi conferences over your phone’s wifi or data network.
• Use Agenday with any Android Wear Device: Choose between two Agenday watch faces, including a meeting indicator face and a weather face. Use GoogleNow to send running late messages to your upcoming meetings.
The Agenday app is developed by PGi, a leading global provider of collaboration software and services for over 20 years.
As users also can input even on the one hand, it is very useful specially when they are moving or in a hurry.
The intuitive interface lets them not high of IT literacy to use easily and without stress.
No worry about forgetting plan or double booking.
1)smart input method
Immediate input is possible when users start the app.
No worry of double booking because users can input a new plan while checking existing appointments.
Operation feeling of distinguished by smooth touch to swipe or scroll.
2)cooperation with existing calendar
Displays all calendars in the terminal but it can be set individually.
Synchronizes with Google Calendar automatically if you are using google calendar.
If you use "Fast Scheduler", the native calendar is no longer required!
Calendar, GTD Tasks and Contacts - all in one! Pocket Informant is a fully integrated calendaring and GTD-based tasks solution for Android. We fuse together best-of-class calendaring with best-of-class tasks into one great solution. Even greater functionality has been added with the introduction of a Contacts view, which allows the user to fully access the Android contacts database from within Pocket Informant.
If you see disappearing sync accounts please install this app:
Version 2.0 is a major upgrade for Pocket Informant with many additional functions and features added.
What’s NEW for this release:
* Contacts View
* Multi-Select Mode in Task Views
* Multi-Select Mode in certain Calendar Views
* Pocket Informant Online Sync - Pocket Informant Online is our own Cloud sync service that also has a web interface to provide desktop access to your tasks and events. Pocket Informant is the only sync service that is feature-for-feature compatible with the Pocket Informant mobile application. This service is subscription-based, and is available for the introductory price of $15/year.
* Pocket Informant Online - As mentioned above, Pocket Informant Online is our new cloud sync service. You can sign up for Pocket Informant Online at www.webis.net. Once signed up, you can sync your events and tasks. Unlike Google Calendar/Tasks and Toodledo, Pocket Informant Online is a feature for feature match for task and event syncing. We will be adding features to Pocket Informant Online as time goes on, so please keep an eye on our website for the latest information.
* All Pocket Informant syncing is managed by the Android Sync Manager
* Multiple Accounts of the same sync type can be used at the same time.
* Now supports multiple internal Event and Task calendars
* ICS Support
* Ability to switch view modes on tablets between the Tablet View and Phone View.
❖ Fully integrated Calendar and Task Management
❖ Month, Day, Week, Column Week, Agenda, Task and Contacts Views
❖ Swipe between Months, Days, and Weeks
❖ Pre-made filters to quickly find selected Tasks
❖ Templates for Events and Tasks
❖ Ability to show/hide different Android calendars
❖ Optional Time-Bar and Mini-Text views for Calendar Month View
❖ Custom time/date selection controls for easy modification and navigation in main view
❖ Easily accessible commands for events or tasks directly from main views
❖ Highly configurable interface (with more than 100 different options!)
HOW DOES THIS DIFFER FROM OTHER TASK MANAGERS?
Proper task management is essential, but it’s only part of the picture. Pocket Informant is a full-features PIM, so it lets you focus on everything you do in a day - not just your tasks list. We believe bringing your appointments and tasks together in one place is more efficient than working in isolated calendar and task management systems. Pocket Informant is designed to be completely flexible, allowing you to choose the style of task management that works best for you.
For years, these and numerous other features have made Pocket Informant a must-have tool for school teachers, soccer moms, salesmen and executives alike.
* Do you forget to talk to your aunt week after week?
* Want to stay in touch with old time friends?
As we strive hard to put a dent in the universe, we often forget calling our friends and family and strain our relationships.
Keep in touch lets you stay in touch with friends and family, as you wade through your busy life. In a single tap, it helps you to stay close to them by reminding you at your convenient time.
* Simple call reminders - Single tap to set a reminder. It doesn't get easier than that!
* Custom frequencies - Set repeating Daily, Weekly or Monthly reminders
* Seamless calling - Call directly from the app when the notification fires.
* Customize your reminder time from Settings.
Yeah, do keep in touch!
We are always listening at email@example.com
Featured in VentureBeat, de Volkskrant, MobiFlip and iCulture.
● Free and without advertisement.
● Material Design interface.
● Multiple beautiful views (day, week, week-agenda, month, month+, and list).
● Free tasks (syncs with Google Tasks).
● Amazing widgets (month, list and 1x1 widget).
● Color code events and calendars.
● Integrated invitation handler.
● Complex recurring events.
● Drag and drop events.
● Tap and hold.
● Pinch to zoom
● Complex event notifications.
● Use Google Maps for Directions.
● Syncs with all calendars (Google, Exchange, Hotmail, Outlook, and Facebook).
● +180.000 live calendars (sports, holidays, financial) available for purchase in the Calendar Store.
● And other standard features you'd expect from a calendar app.
● Add travel time to your appointments.
● Integrate the local weather forecast.
● Add multiple attachments to your appointments.
● Available in the languages English, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Chinese, and Russian.
Integration with our other app: WAVE Scheduler. Schedule meetings by inviting participants and find the perfect date and time!
Check out our social media pages for the latest updates and news!
We listen to our users. Miss something or need help? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get in touch! Together with our community, we are building the ultimate calendar experience.
CALENDAR, MATERIAL DESIGN, SCHEDULE, FREE, TASKS, WIDGETS, WEATHER, AGENDA, CALENDARIO, CALENDRIER, KALENDER
NOTE set the latitude and longitude of its location to hours of sunrise and sunset display properly.
- Internet - for display advertising
Here’s some of what this thoughtful virtual assistant does: Merges duplicate contacts, checks traffic so you know when to leave for a meeting, identifies email you may have forgotten to respond to, reminds you of meetings committed to in email that are not on your calendar, adds flights to calendar & notifies you of delays or cancellations— even TSA security wait times!
All this is done without you lifting a finger.
EasilyDo streamlines your tasks by connecting to apps & services you care about. Connect and manage your email accounts and calendars from Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange and IMAP accounts, and other services like LinkedIn, Evernote and Facebook. Also supports virtually all airlines, hotels, restaurants, shipment providers, & rental car companies.
Recommended on NBC’s Today Show by Randi Zuckerberg, The Katie Couric Show, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by Time, WSJ, New York Times & more.
Over 43 automated features:
Navigate Your Day
• Alerts when it’s time to go with drive time and parking
• Auto-dial in to conference calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Driving & public transit times for daily commute
• Directions and drive time to home & work
• Weather forecast for home or travel
• Enter to-dos
• Access boarding passes
• Get flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• Add itineraries to calendar
• View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster), and add to calendar
• Track packages
• Set reminders for bills
• Get bad weather alerts
• Be notified of important emails
• Respond to actionable emails on the go.
• Schedule personalized birthday greetings with a personal photo via email or Facebook
• RSVP to invitations from Facebook, GCal, and Evite
• Catch important and trending updates from Facebook friends
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• View top photos of the day and pics you're tagged in from Instagram and Facebook, plus trending photos.
• Add Facebook profile pics to your contacts
• Find contact info from an email to update Contacts, Salesforce, and/or Evernote & connect on LinkedIn
• Remove outdated emails from Contacts
• Merge duplicate contacts
• Create calendar events automatically for meetings you've agreed to over email
• File receipts
• Backup emails & attachments to Dropbox, Evernote or Box
• Clean out deals & old calendar reminders
• Sync your Facebook profile pic to Twitter
• Preview email attachments
Recurring Premium Services:
• Merge duplicate contacts removes all the duplicate entries from a contacts list at once
• Discovers info for new and existing contacts from emails and syncs automatically
• Store a backup of your entire device's Contacts list
• Real-time email discovery for all email related tasks
• Add up to 5 alerts for ‘Important Email’ Alerts
• Auto-forward receipts for expense management
• Save 10% on gift cards for your friends’ birthdays (iOS only)
• Receive fast travel notifications for delays, cancellations, & gate changes
• Executive level support for any question
Recurring Business Services:
• Get all the benefits of Premium plus,
• Add contacts from email and Evernote Business Card Scanner to any Salesforce object
• Log emails and meeting notes to Salesforce
• Touch ID and MobileIron integration for security
• Centralized administration & phone support
• Add Evernote Notes, transcribed audio notes, and attachments to related Salesforce objects
• Smart reminders to update Opportunities
One-time purchase: Catch All Contacts! This feature will scan your email history and find contact information you've missed over the last 1 or 5 years.
Your data is always yours and always protected.
You decide whether to create professional and/or personal time entries.
myTime time tracking for PROFESSIONAL use:
• create time entries on the PC / Tablet / Smartphone
• time entries including night shifts, notes, photos, location
• set target hours and hourly rates
• create categories for projects, customers, orders
• add automatic breaks
• keep the overview thanks touch calendar
• document tasks with picture series
myTime time tracking for PRIVATE use:
• record sports times
• speed measurements
• display distances with Google Earth
• make time entries, including notes, photos, location
Create and evaluate time entries QUICKLY and EASILY
• use bluetooth/Wifi connection to start time entries automatically
• use the stopwatch
• use the widget
• subsequent recording on the PC / tablet / smartphone thanks to the sync function
• bar charts, and pie charts
• time lists
• export to XLS/PDF/HTML file
• month view with sum of total weekly, monthly spent hours
• 1, 3, 5 or 7 days view
• filter time entries by category
• choose color for myTime
• round times
• data backup / restore
• resize calendar
• week starts on Sunday or Monday
More information on our website including the manual
• German (DE), Chinese (CN), English (EN), Japanese (JP), Russian (RU)
• Do you already have discovered myTime PRO-time tracking?
little brother TripTracker - logbook
• for a fast, easy and automatic creation of logbook entries and the acquisition of petrol receipts.
We are a two-person team and develop apps, web applications and custom software. On request we can extend myTime for you or adapt it to your company. Take a look at our website to find out more about us or by leaving a message: http://www.sourcecastle.com
App Icons by icons8
The ultimate family organizer.
The best app for sharing calendars.
The best app for sharing lists & tasks.
★ Shared Calendar. Share events from your calendar and sync events into your calendar. Works with all calendars.
★ Share grocery lists, shopping lists, ToDos, any list you want.
★ Share notes, messages, photos, comments & more to stay connected.
★ Simple, fast & powerful - it's your home & family organizer!
SHARED CALENDAR & SCHEDULING
Shared calendars and agendas help you stay in sync with everyone around you. Manage events & meetings, and share them regardless if your using google, hotmail, outlook, gmail, or yahoo. Hub integrates with everything. Use month view or week list agenda view. Great for housekeeping, chores and keeping everything organized. It's your entire event schedule and agenda manager - your family calendar.
SHARED LISTS & TASKS
Share grocery lists, shopping lists, todo lists & more. Fast and effective list management let you organize and share all your lists and help you get things done! Parents love hub because it keeps everything organized! Check items off in checklists, assign things, track what needs to be done. Set due dates, reminders and be more productive. Manage chores, tasklists, to-dos with hubapp.
Messages, notes and posts let you stay in touch with everyone in your family. Whether they're at home, work or school. Regardless if you have kids or not Hub is perfect for you and your family. It's your family organizer and home organizer. You'll wonder how your ever survived with a calendar, task list and communications that wasn't synced with your home. Parents and families alike. It's a cozy way to keep organized with everyone.
It's great for couples, families, parents, kids and anyone who needs to stay organized together. We all have todo lists and events to mange - hub is the ultimate task manager. You'll be amazed at how useful shared grocery lists, shopping lists and shared calendars are and how you got by without them. It makes parenting, home and family life so much easier. Everyone needs and home & family organizer.
Appointments are automatically synced between users and you'll always be up to date with your calendar, events, tasks, todo lists, grocery lists, shopping lists and anything you want to share. Organize everything!
Get organized today with Hub. Your Home & Family Organizer!
• Editable calendar colors
• Multi-Day events show as a banner in week and month view
• Customize first day of week (for week and month view)
• Select default calendar for newly created events
• Week numbers displayed in week and month views
• Visual padlock indicator for subscribed read/only calendars
(Desktop sync requires purchase of The Missing Sync for Android, for PC or Mac. Learn more at markspace.com)
(Continue to use the built-in Calendar to sync with Google.)
By looking at today’s schedule organized in a simple way, changes in life will begin.
And double-check the schedules that you have completed.
With a sense of achievement, you will look forward to another day.
When we were planning days on paper and barely managing time, Franklin Planner was a big help.
In this rapidly changing era, evolution is needed to survive.
In the smart phone era, there is no need to manage items separately, and you do not have to re-write schedules anymore.
Now, through PanPlanner, you can look at the To-Do lists easily and manage your time and appointments.
In the View List, you can manage the importance of all the schedules and manage the process status of each schedules. In the View Calendar, you can plan your time management.
You can manage the daily, weekly, monthly schedules, as well as certain schedules that have not been decided yet.
It is difficult to satisfy the needs of everyone in their schedule management.
We will continue to improve such areas to ensure that we can be your partner in schedule managements, leading to a better life.
[Important Features of PanPlanner]
❖ Schedule Management
- Importance can be edited in View List(Daily, weekly, monthly) and process status can be checked.
- Schedules can be moved in the View Calendar (Daily, weekly) in the preferred schedule and time can be edited.
- A month’s schedule can be easily seen in the View Monthly Calendar.
- View List and View Calendar can be switched with a touch of one button.
- The background of View Schedule can be set/changed, and images can be used as background.
- By adding related schedules, the same contents can be copied to a new schedule, and relevant schedules can be tied as one.
- Widgets can be installed in the background to check daily, weekly, monthly schedules.
- Just by assigning a date on the memo allows it to be changed into a schedule, and for a schedule that you can’t complete, deleting a date of a schedule will transform it into a memo.
- Images and maps can be attached in a memo just like the schedule.
- Various categories such as a diary, to-do, information and so on can be added, edited for usage.
- When registering anniversaries, solar/lunar dates can be selected.
- Alarms can be set to remind you of the anniversaries.
❖ As for following time management using PanPlanner, utilizing projects, sending and receiving schedules, settings and other detailed information, please refer to the PanPlanner’s website.
Have all your events in one place, and in context. Be in touch and share events easily.
• View and manage all calendars connected to your phone, connect to your Facebook and Google events, and even sync in the MS Outlook calendar on your PC via our desktop application. And finally a single place to stay on top of all birthdays of your friends and business contacts.
• Get maps, local weather at your destinations, and top places nearby – 149 Live Calendar places your events in real-world context and enriches them with up-to-date data, giving you additional valuable information to each of your events.
• Share events and invite people to meetings, instantly communicate with anyone you are planning to meet, or easily send messages to all guests - for more convenience and peace of mind.
149 Live Calendar also includes a free Home Screen Widget, making it even easier to always stay up-to-date on your upcoming events and birthdays!
Mendeley has started talking about disabling the version of the API used by Scholarly in favour of a new and better API. When that happens, Scholarley will no longer function. By that time, it is my expectation that Mendeley will have released an official Android client. I had planned on open sourcing Scholarley, but life (including my son and my PhD) has kept me from doing so. Updating Scholarley to the latest API is a considerable task, and one I do not think makes much sense; since Mendeley's official client will be able to do much more than is possible due to commercial backing (including in-app annotations). I will contact Mendeley and request they hold off on discontinuing the old API until such time as the official client is ready.
Scholarley's current features (★ indicates in-app upgrade is required):
- Authentication with Mendeley using OAuth.
- Streamlined synchronisation for even large libraries with thousands of documents.
- Viewing of document details in a refined format.
- Opening documents and attachments of any format provided that your Android device supports them. An external PDF viewer is required for viewing PDFs.
- A convenient user interface which supports filtering documents by:
- author (with smart deduplication)
- And support for sorting documents by title, author, citation key, date of addition to library, and date of last modification.
- Full offline synchronisation of your Mendeley library (including, at your option, PDFs and attachments).
- Complete interface for making local changes to document metadata, with undo capability.
★ Full two-way synchronisation of document metadata.
★ Document creation and attachment upload to Mendeley. [Experimental]
Due to Mendeley's plans for an official app, and the upcoming deprecation of the API used by Scholarley, development on Scholarley has ceased. Please enjoy using Scholarley until the official client is released.
Scholarley was originally intended for my private use only. Since then, at the requests of many people, various features have been added. Although no longer under active development, activation of these features will remain billed at a reduced price of AUD$3. Once Mendeley releases their official client, and it satisfactorily supersedes Scholarley, Scholarley will be removed from the app store.
If Scholarley does not satisfy your needs, please do consider alternative Mendeley clients for Android such as Droideley and Referey.
This feeder is open source (https://github.com/themadhatter/scholarley-feeder-arxiv) and users should feel free to commit changesets; and also to implement feeders for other publishers.
Note: You must be using Scholarley 0.9.9.6 or later for this feeder to function; and Scholarley >= 0.9.9.7 is recommended for best performance.
Credit Usage is a call minutes, sms, mms and data usage meter to monitor your credit usage with advanced filtering and options.
WARNING TO LEGACY USERS: This version of Credit Usage no longer contains an entire application; but only an enabler for the standard version of Credit Usage. Installing this application means your previous settings and history will be lost. You might want to consider backing up Credit Usage and its data, just in case the newer version dissatisfies you. If this is the case, please do contact me and let me know how to improve it.
Credit Usage is designed to be aesthetically pleasing and easy to use, and should "just work". There are some features which are reserved for those who have supported this project financially. A free 5 day trial of these features can be enabled in this lite version.
Please report any errors at http://creditusage.matthewwardrop.info/?page=feedback, and not in the comments, as I cannot reply or help you there; and please do not rate this application lowly without leaving a constructive comment. That is very discouraging.
Potential future features:
- Import / export feature for preferences/settings.
- Revised usage log functionality; with export to CSV feature.
Complete documentation can be found at http://docs.creditusage.matthewwardrop.info/
Note: Data usage may not be reliable in some contexts. Refer to your Android phone's inbuilt data meter where available.