* Do you forget to talk to your aunt week after week?
* Want to stay in touch with old time friends?
As we strive hard to put a dent in the universe, we often forget calling our friends and family and strain our relationships.
Keep in touch lets you stay in touch with friends and family, as you wade through your busy life. In a single tap, it helps you to stay close to them by reminding you at your convenient time.
* Simple call reminders - Single tap to set a reminder. It doesn't get easier than that!
* Custom frequencies - Set repeating Daily, Weekly or Monthly reminders
* Seamless calling - Call directly from the app when the notification fires.
* Customize your reminder time from Settings.
Yeah, do keep in touch!
We are always listening at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever wanted to:
✭ Easily put the phone to sleep without searching for the Power button
✭ Turn off Wi-Fi, Data or Sound when you go to Sleep with one touch
✭ Reactivate them when you Wake up with one touch
✭ Use the app without worrying of ads or spying on you. No nasty permission requirements, no internet data needed.
✭ Free, free, free
Then you'll LOVE Standby Touch Advanced!
Special note for Galaxy S4 users: from a report in a comment below, it seems that something goes wrong with mounted sd-card when you use the app. Probably some extra steps are needed (like unmounting it). Please consider this before installing and using the app.
✭✭✭✭✭ DOWNLOAD NOW ✭✭✭✭✭
HERE IS HOW TO USE IT
1. When the app is installed, for the first time the Settings screen will be shown. Simply press the Enable Admin Permission button and then drag the Stand by Icon from App's drawer where you want to have it. Each time you press the icon, the phone will go to standby.
2. If you want to use the Sleep Mode, go to Settings and press on the Zzzzz mode button. You can select which options to be disabled (Sound to Silent, Data Off, Wifi Off), on which interval of hours and how long the options will be displayed. If you check any of the options, next time you press the Standby icon, for a short period of time you will see 2 icons:
- the Sleep icon (with the moon) on it, if you press it, it will disable the options you have selected
- the Wake icon (with the sun) on it, if you press it, it will enable the options you have selected.
The icons are only displayed for the amount of time set by you. If you don't press any of them, the phone will go to standby as normal.
WHAT EXISTING USERS ARE SAYING
Works great!! This just works on Nexus 7 and 4, something I have been wanting for a while. Thanks to Dev
Saves my power button. Love the simplicity of this app.
Perfect for EVO 3D This will truly put your phone to sleep. If you have automate that widens the possibilities of this application too. Working on it Ice cream quite well so do not worry just install and save your on/off switch. Thanks Dev a dream come true.
Great application! 5 stars from me! The app works perfectly fine on my xperia pro. Since I've got the phone I wanted such an app. Thanks!
Does the job I tried it on JB 4.2 and works fine. I like the settings page and the fact that I can uninstall it from there. Saves some trouble. Good job!
USE THE APP ON YOUR OWN RISK. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATA. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG.
FOR ANY BUG REPORT OR FEEDBACK PLEASE USE THE EMAIL.
More from developer
Scholarley is an unofficial Android client for Mendeley; which is a free and convenient application for managing your library of academic papers (see: http://www.mendeley.com/). Scholarley has been designed for both Android phones and tablets.
Note: Scholarley cannot synchronise your annotations with Mendeley. This is due to limitations in the Mendeley Open API.
Scholarley's current features (★ indicates in-app upgrade is required):
- Authentication with Mendeley using OAuth.
- Streamlined synchronisation for even large libraries with thousands of documents.
- Viewing of document details in a refined format.
- Opening documents and attachments of any format provided that your Android device supports them. An external PDF viewer is required for viewing PDFs.
- A convenient user interface which supports filtering documents by:
- author (with smart deduplication)
- And support for sorting documents by title, author, citation key, date of addition to library, and date of last modification.
- Full offline synchronisation of your Mendeley library (including, at your option, PDFs and attachments).
- Complete interface for making local changes to document metadata, with undo capability.
★ Full two-way synchronisation of document metadata.
★ Document creation and attachment upload to Mendeley. [Experimental]
Upcoming Features for 0.9.9.x
- Enhanced sort and search functionality.
- Local changes to folders (adding, deleting, and moving documents into and out of them).
- Allow manual selection of where the PDF library is stored.
- Refinement of the user interface. [Ongoing]
Long-term Potential Features
★ Track local changes to PDFs, such as annotations, and upload changes. This is NOT yet possible due to Mendeley's Open API.
Mendeley will be releasing an update to their API in the coming months; which I would like to include before version 1.0.0 . The current plan in the mean time is to stabilise current features and the user interface. Scholarley should continue to improve in reliability with each build. If you notice regressions; please let me know.
Please keep in mind that as a PhD student, my studies consume most of my time; and what little remains is distributed among my family and extra-curricular activities. Sometimes even small features and improvements might take a while to implement and polish.
Scholarley was originally intended for my private use only. Since then, at the requests of many people, various features have been added. In order to sponsor future development, it is necessary that I find monetary remuneration. During the early development of these features, the in-app upgrade will be available for a reduced price of AUD$4. Once version 1.0.0 is released, the price will be increased to $5. Viewing of your library, and local modifications to it, will always remain free.
Note concerning Scholarley's limitations:
Scholarley is limited by the API offered by Mendeley, and by the lack of an inbuilt PDF viewer (which tend to be quite expensive). Correspondence with Mendeley suggests that it will be quite some time before a usable update to their API is released.
If you find a bug in Scholarley, please let me know. However, keep in mind that I am a full time PhD student, and Scholarley is written in my spare time; originally just for myself. Overly critical reviews and impatience are not at all motivating.
If Scholarley does not satisfy your needs, please do consider alternative Mendeley clients for Android such as Droideley and Referey.
Credit Usage is designed to be aesthetically pleasing and easy to use, and should "just work". There are some features which are reserved for those who have supported this project financially. A free 5 day trial of these features can be enabled in this lite version.
Please report any errors at http://creditusage.matthewwardrop.info/?page=feedback, and not in the comments, as I cannot reply or help you there; and please do not rate this application lowly without leaving a constructive comment. That is very discouraging.
Potential future features:
- Import / export feature for preferences/settings.
- Revised usage log functionality; with export to CSV feature.
Complete documentation can be found at http://docs.creditusage.matthewwardrop.info/
Note: Data usage may not be reliable in some contexts. Refer to your Android phone's inbuilt data meter where available.
Credit Usage is a call minutes, sms, mms and data usage meter to monitor your credit usage with advanced filtering and options.
WARNING TO LEGACY USERS: This version of Credit Usage no longer contains an entire application; but only an enabler for the standard version of Credit Usage. Installing this application means your previous settings and history will be lost. You might want to consider backing up Credit Usage and its data, just in case the newer version dissatisfies you. If this is the case, please do contact me and let me know how to improve it.
This feeder is open source (https://github.com/themadhatter/scholarley-feeder-arxiv) and users should feel free to commit changesets; and also to implement feeders for other publishers.
Note: You must be using Scholarley 0.9.9.6 or later for this feeder to function; and Scholarley >= 0.9.9.7 is recommended for best performance.