Add anyone from your address book. Stitch will keep an eye on how often you call and text to remind you if too much time has passed since you last talked.
It’s a simple way to maintain relationships and not lose track of important friends and family. There are no friend requests and nothing for them to join or download.
• Automatically syncs with your address book
• Automatically updates when you talk via phone or text message
• You set how often you want to touch base with each person
• Swipe left on a name to say you've talked in person and reset the timer
• Swipe right on a person to snooze the reminder
More features and benefits to come. Thank you for being an early Stitcher and please send us your feedback!
TRULY CROSS PLATFORM: Works across most devices including iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Blackberry 10, Java phones, and all Android devices (Samsung, HTC, Nexus, LG, Sony, etc.).
CONTACTS BACKUP & SYNC: Easily backup contacts to the cloud and sync contacts across all your devices. Edit information on one device, and see the changes on the others automatically.
TRANSFER CONTACTS TO NEW PHONE: Easily sync contacts to your new phone by simply installing IntouchApp - hassle free - No PC / USB / Mac / Wires / Desktop Software, etc., required. Works across device formats with no loss of data.
AUTO-UPDATING CONTACTS: Access the latest contact information. If any of your contacts changes their information, it will be automatically updated in your phonebook. When you update your information, it is updated for all your contacts as well!
MANAGE CONTACTS ONLINE FROM MAC / PC: View and manage your phone contacts online at http://intouchapp.com from the comfort of the larger keyboard.
MERGE DUPLICATES: Say goodbye to duplicate contacts. We manage and merge duplicates automatically for you.
MEET & CONNECT: Easily exchange contact info with people you meet by typing in their IntouchID, using the integrated QR code scanner, or by simply giving a missed call.
DIGITAL BIZ CARD: Go green with a virtual and professional business card, that can be easily shared with people you meet.
SAFE, SECURE & PRIVATE: Contacts are your most important data on the phone. Their safety, privacy and security is our highest priority.
Watch the video below to learn how the IntouchApp magic works.
Learn about benefits of IntouchApp: http://intouchapp.com
We, at Intouch, are committed to keep you in touch with the people that matter to you by ensuring you have each other's latest contact information accessible all the time. We promise to give you lots of exciting value-add features very soon! Do Stay In-Touch!
Help us in spreading the word. Join us on
• A self-motivated and interesting method to help you beat phone addiction
• Cultivate your personal pattern of time management: make good use of 30-minutes to fully concentrate on your work and finish it effectively
• Share your forest with friends
• Track your history in a simple and pleasant way
• Customize your whitelist : Leaving Forest and using apps in whitelist won’t kill your tree.
• Securely connect, communicate, and collaborate
o Encryption - Data-in-transit, data-at-rest, database and device level
o Safe Harbor certified
o Password enforcement
o Validation of company email domain
• Contact management with a self-managed, dynamic contact list
• Chats (one-to-one or group)
• Chat without having to disclose your personal phone number
• Group discussions (unlimited participants)
• Search users, chats, and discussion topics
• Intra-company communication managed through your corporate domain
• Inter-company "Guest" communication
o Invite and communicate with outside businesses while maintaining internal security
• Set your preferred method of communication
• View how co-workers and business partners prefer to be contacted
• Share video, pictures, and files; including expiring send (expiring content after one view)
• Access conversations that follow you wherever you go
Use inTouch on your mobile or access inTouch from your desktop computer at https://intouch.tangoe.com/.
Mendeley has started talking about disabling the version of the API used by Scholarly in favour of a new and better API. When that happens, Scholarley will no longer function. By that time, it is my expectation that Mendeley will have released an official Android client. I had planned on open sourcing Scholarley, but life (including my son and my PhD) has kept me from doing so. Updating Scholarley to the latest API is a considerable task, and one I do not think makes much sense; since Mendeley's official client will be able to do much more than is possible due to commercial backing (including in-app annotations). I will contact Mendeley and request they hold off on discontinuing the old API until such time as the official client is ready.
Scholarley's current features (★ indicates in-app upgrade is required):
- Authentication with Mendeley using OAuth.
- Streamlined synchronisation for even large libraries with thousands of documents.
- Viewing of document details in a refined format.
- Opening documents and attachments of any format provided that your Android device supports them. An external PDF viewer is required for viewing PDFs.
- A convenient user interface which supports filtering documents by:
- author (with smart deduplication)
- And support for sorting documents by title, author, citation key, date of addition to library, and date of last modification.
- Full offline synchronisation of your Mendeley library (including, at your option, PDFs and attachments).
- Complete interface for making local changes to document metadata, with undo capability.
★ Full two-way synchronisation of document metadata.
★ Document creation and attachment upload to Mendeley. [Experimental]
Due to Mendeley's plans for an official app, and the upcoming deprecation of the API used by Scholarley, development on Scholarley has ceased. Please enjoy using Scholarley until the official client is released.
Scholarley was originally intended for my private use only. Since then, at the requests of many people, various features have been added. Although no longer under active development, activation of these features will remain billed at a reduced price of AUD$3. Once Mendeley releases their official client, and it satisfactorily supersedes Scholarley, Scholarley will be removed from the app store.
If Scholarley does not satisfy your needs, please do consider alternative Mendeley clients for Android such as Droideley and Referey.
This feeder is open source (https://github.com/themadhatter/scholarley-feeder-arxiv) and users should feel free to commit changesets; and also to implement feeders for other publishers.
Note: You must be using Scholarley 0.9.9.6 or later for this feeder to function; and Scholarley >= 0.9.9.7 is recommended for best performance.
Credit Usage is a call minutes, sms, mms and data usage meter to monitor your credit usage with advanced filtering and options.
WARNING TO LEGACY USERS: This version of Credit Usage no longer contains an entire application; but only an enabler for the standard version of Credit Usage. Installing this application means your previous settings and history will be lost. You might want to consider backing up Credit Usage and its data, just in case the newer version dissatisfies you. If this is the case, please do contact me and let me know how to improve it.
Credit Usage is designed to be aesthetically pleasing and easy to use, and should "just work". There are some features which are reserved for those who have supported this project financially. A free 5 day trial of these features can be enabled in this lite version.
Please report any errors at http://creditusage.matthewwardrop.info/?page=feedback, and not in the comments, as I cannot reply or help you there; and please do not rate this application lowly without leaving a constructive comment. That is very discouraging.
Potential future features:
- Import / export feature for preferences/settings.
- Revised usage log functionality; with export to CSV feature.
Complete documentation can be found at http://docs.creditusage.matthewwardrop.info/
Note: Data usage may not be reliable in some contexts. Refer to your Android phone's inbuilt data meter where available.