If you have a rooted device it will prevent attacks, on unrooted devices it will monitor your connection to detect attacks and warn you. Low battery consumption and completely automatic. More info: http://sizeonedev.wordpress.com/
1. Quick Login via QR Code Scan, available on specific DVR/NVR Models
2. Enabled full frame rate decoding on specific DVR models
3. Support DVR, NVR, IP CAM and VSS
4. Bookmark for devices management
5. Live / playback / event / audio / snapshot
6. 1 / 4 split viewing mode
7. Up to 4 sites viewing
8. Support dual stream
Checkout our premium app "HiddenEye Plus", which has a host of new features
* Enable screen security lock on your phone.
* Install and launch the app "HiddenEye"
* Set the Security Status to ON.
* Activate the device admin for Hidden Eye and that's it. You are now ready for the action.
HOW TO UNINSTALL ?
* Set the Security Status to "OFF"
* Uninstall the app now.
You can as well try deactivating HiddenEye from the Device Administrator. The settings for device administrators can be found in Location and Security > Device administrators in the android system setting
Go to SETTINGS->Location and Security-> Device Administrator and deselect the "HiddenEye" which you want to uninstall.
Now, you should be able to uninstall the app. If you launch Google Play and open up HiddenEye, you should see the Open & Uninstall buttons. If the admin access is active, you will see a "Deactivate" button
Sync with Dropbox
All the images that are captured is stored in "HiddenEye" folder within the DCIM folder on your phone. If you have configured Dropbox to sync your Photos folder, then Hiddeneye pictures will also be synced with your dropbox account.
Android detects failed attempts ONLY if passcode has atleast 4 letters or points, so as HiddenEye
This app may not work on all devices, you will need to just try it out and see if it works for your device. Email me if it doesn't work on your device. Does not take pictures on Nexus devices
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ISSUES ON THE COMMENT SECTION AS I CANNOT REACH YOU FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS. EMAIL YOUR ISSUES TO "email@example.com" BEFORE LEAVING IT ON THE COMMENT SECTION.
Like our Facebook page to stay connected to updates on HiddenEye and other exciting products that we are working on.
Worried that your phone does not have front camera. With HiddenEye, now you can know the someone has tried to snoop into your phone. You can also trigger sound if someone is trying to unlock your phone with wrong password thrice. You will see a place holder image instead of a real picture. If you have a front camera, then you will see the real picture of the intruder.
Once you unlock your phone, you will be shown the photographs of the people who tried unlocking your phone in your absence. Sounds interesting ! Try it and let us know if you have any suggestion to improve it further.
CAMERA = Uses the front camera to picture the intruder.
VIBRATE = Notification Alert generated when wrong password is entered.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = Needs to display Ads on the app.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:Store captured images on the phone, so that its available for you to sync to Dropbox.
this tool allow admin proof test how can the firewall efficiency handle bad user in local network.
By one click from your hand you can test cut any network connection between internet gateway and
devices in your local network remotely.
This is simple technical how can this application work (you can skip it if you don't understand network
- Every LAN connectable devices have one unique number called MAC Address
-Ehen the device want to communicate with another device they need 2 things,IP Address and MAC Address.
- The device only know destination IP Address(Ex: gateway) but not for Mac Address, it maybe change when that device
reconnect and get new IP that mean you can't static fix this pair of IP and MAC address together.
- Only way to get destination MAC Address is request, the device send ask request command to every devices some thing like this
"Hey! , IP 192.168.1.1 what is your MAC Address?"
- Every devices received this request but not answer except the device who carry ip 192.168.1.1,
this is response "OK, my IP 192.168.1.1 and Mac Address is 12:82:FA:22..." this response not for all, he just only reply to asker.
- when asker received response, they pair IP and MAC together and start communication
- If they ask every time when they want to communicate that make a lot of traffic, so the device
must be cache the pair for a while (Ex: 5 min)
it's look well algorithm to solve this problem but something wrong.
this implement in low level network communication so they miss some check of replier that can make this algorithm weak.
Netcut using vulnerability of implementation send reply command without request to victim the make victim cache wrong
IP and MAC Address. that make they lost connection.
This Application create for testing Network Security only.
If you use for others purpose that mean, it's your own responsibility to deal with the effect.
Developer Will NOT response to all harm that user or application make.
This application develop under GNU General Public License version 3 ,From original version of dsploit.
So you can redistribute, modify under GPLv3.
Source code available here : http://www.comdet.com/Netcut.zip
Distributed form :
ezNetScan has been a handy tool that scans your wireless network. Now experience “ezNetScan+” with more advanced features that lets you manage your Wi-Fi network like you can never imagine! The "Plus/+" version is loaded with features that would leave you fascinated.
Now you could customize and configure the data at ease. Enjoy the new intuitive look, widget options, set favourite devices, populate graphs and charts, export data in CSV format, access shared files/folder of network device and much more...
• Scan Wi-Fi Network
• Configure: Network Command Parameters
• Configure: SNMP Community Name for specific device OR entire network
• SMB: Access shared drives, folders and files...
• SMB: Download shared file to Android device...
• SNMP: Hardware & Storage Info
• SNMP: Installed Software Details (with Date of Installed)
• SNMP: Running Processes
• SNMP: Running Services
• Widget: Turn On/Off Wi-Fi
• Widget: Quick Scan Wi-Fi Network
• Export Scanned Data as "CSV", "Plain Text"
• Manage Results (Search, Sort and Filter)
• Network Reports (Graph)
Recently a new vulnerability was discovered called “Shellshock,” that targets BASH, a popular software widely used to control the command prompt on many *nix computers. Shellshock has the potential to wreak havoc on websites, web servers, PCs, routers and more because it enables hackers to gain complete control of an infected machine, which is bad news for consumers and enterprises everywhere. With this power impacted organizations can suffer from web site attacks, network shutdowns, lost data – not to mention lost customers and the cost of operational down-time spent patching such a vulnerability.
Is my Android mobile device vulnerable to ShellShock?
If you want to find out if your Android device is vulnerable, check out the Zimperium Shellshock Vulnerability Scanner. This app will determine if your mobile device is running vulnerable version of BASH or apps that includes BASH process, which exposes your mobile device to the ShellShock vulnerability.
There are two features of this app:
1) Shellshock Device Vulnerability Scanner: Determines if the device is running BASH.
2) Shellshock App Vulnerability Scanner: Determines if you have any mobile apps on your device that include BASH process.
Zimperium is the leader in advanced mobile threat defense. The Zimperium Mobile Threat Defense Suite delivers enterprise-class protection for Android and iOS devices against the next generation of advanced mobile threats. Developed for mobile devices, Zimperium uses patented, behavior-based analytics that sit on the device to protect mobile devices against network- and host-based threats wherever business takes them. For more information on Zimperium please go to www.zimperium.com.
What you can do with arcai.com's Android Netcut?
1. You can quickly detect all network user in WIFI, even when your phone has no valid IP address or not been granted use wifi internet. as long as you connected to any WIFI, arcai.com's netcut can work.
2. Set on/off line to any network users, including phone/xbox,softphone, PS3, PS4 etc.
3, You can cut off network between two network users within LAN , by set one of the user as "gateways" , then cut off the other users, then those two users won't beable to talk to each other, eg: apple TV, Google TV, xiaomi box , cut off the phone connection to those box, will disable screen cast like feature.
4. Netcut Defender built in. (turn on and off in one click)
5. Scan network when you feel there are users still on network and you can't see it.
6. Check phone type, netcut will be able list type of phones.
7. Give user easy to remember name. Long press any network user, a pop up window will allow you input name for the user.
8, Detect attacker, if any one try to play arp spoof to you, you will be able to see it from netcut directly.
- The first box is local IP, which is the IP address that the iphone will receive from either the mobile or WIFI network.
- Then the public IP, which is the IP address that the iphone presents to the outside world. It can be the same as the cellular IP, Wifi IP or an entirely different address depending on whether your cellphone provider or WIFI network uses NAT.
- The IMEI will be available if its a phone device.
- The final box is your device's WIFI MAC address.
This Application is also a part of HaXdroiD suite which aims to empower the Android handset for Penetration Testing purposes.
This application requires that a MOBILedit Forensic must be installed on the PC. It is available for download or online purchase at www.mobiledit.com
In order to start data extraction from an Android phone follow these steps:
1. Install this app which allows a PC to communicate with your phone.
2. Check Enable Wi-Fi Connection
3. Download and run the PC software on your PC from www.mobiledit.com
4. Follow connection instructions in the PC software.
We spent years developing a universal product with the ability to manage thousands of models from all manufacturers including Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, LG, HTC, Blackberry, Apple iPhone and many more.
This extensive project and unique know-how is used by millions of mobile phone users as well as large corporations. It is the gold standard in the world of digital forensics investigation with customers including the FBI, MI5, and U.S. Military.
Not a hacking app.
See website (below) for info, usage instructions, and full change log.
Chinese localization provided by NetDragon (www.nd.com.cn).
***You also need busybox installed***
***DO NOT START THE APPLICATION FOR THE FIRST TIME WHILE ALREADY HAVING SPOOFED YOUR MAC ADDRESS USING ANOTHER APP!!!***
A simple app to help you spoof your device's MAC address. It has only been tested on Samsung Galaxy S3 mini, stock ROM, thus I cannot guarantee that it will be functional on any other devices, please report. In some occasions address spoofing will fail, please try a different MAC address.
This is a free software, distributed under the terms of GPLv3 or later. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR "ILLEGAL" USAGE!
Source code available at: https://github.com/jackgu1988/MacSpoofer
- The new method that supports connection to locked WiFis might not work for many devices, due to the lack of testers. If you are willing, please contact me in order to make it happen for your device.
Here you can download the simple echo server http://bit.ly/1PJsIir
1. Port scanner (Done)
2. Ping utility
3. Traceroute utility
4. Network discovering
5. Telnet client
PackTrack is a leader in convenient record keeping and reporting systems for canine training and deployment. It's designed around the needs of dog handlers and agencies to be fast and easy to use, saving you time by eliminating paper records and redundant data entry. Real time reporting capabilities allow instant updates to your training and deployment logs, including photographs and location data, right from your phone.
NEW! PackTrack now supports Patrol training and deployments. Record your dog's training exercises for obedience, agility, criminal apprehension, search and tracking. Start a patrol deployment and capture GPS location data in real time while you track. Location information for exercises and deployments, including tracking position, path, number of turns, total distance, time, duration and GPS-tagged pictures are recorded automatically. Supervisors can view all handler locations simultaneously in a live tactical map overview available through PackTrack's online service.
The mobile app is designed to complement the PackTrack service and supports logging deployments, completing training exercises and tracking location. Creating training events and exercises and all set up should be done through PackTrack's online service at www.mypacktrack.com.
'Doing the Paper' just got easier. PackTrack provides storage, reporting, and real-time data entry on any mobile device for K9 trainers and deployments.
Basis des ganzen ist ein Artikel der im Print Magazin Android-User.de unter meiner Mitwirkung entstanden ist und Apps ins Visir nimmt, die mit nahezu krimineler Energie den Play-Store und andere App Stores überschwemmen. Klares und einziges Ziel dabei, BernutzerInnen mit Werbeeinblendungen und PushWerbung zu überschütten.
Die meisten der direkt in diesem Artikel angeführten Apps sind bereits aus dem Google Store entfernt worden, jedoch leben diese Apps in sekundären Appstores weiter und verbreiten sich ungewollt schnell auf unseren Smartphones.
Um Euch eine gewisse Sicherheit zumindest gegen die zur Zeit entdeckten, schädlichen Apps zu bieten, wurde die Idee zu dieser App geboren. Im Grunde eine einfache Sache, von einer vertrauenswürdigen Seite wird eine Liste mit App-Packagenamen geladen und das Smartphone wird danach dahingehend überprüft ob eine der in dieser Liste angeführten Apps installiert ist. Nicht mehr und nicht weniger.
Ihr könnt selber entscheiden, ob ihr die App dann deinstallieren wollt oder nicht.
Internet: Benötigt um die Liste der bekannten Packages herunter zu laden.
Access_Network_State: Notwendig um eine funktionierende Internetverbindung abzufragen.
Link zum Artikel bei Android-User.de:
Link zur Entstehung dieser App:
Mein Dank richtet sich an Marcel Hilzinger vom Magazin Android-User sowie an den Forensic Experten Marko Rogge. Erst diese fruchtbare Zusammenarbeit ermöglichte diese App!
You can view below sensors.
- GPS and Wifi location (new!!)
- Battery (new!!)
- Magnetic field
- Relative humidity
- Ambient temperature
- Linear acceleration
- Rotation vector
- Magnetic field Uncalibrated
- Game Rotation Vector
- Gyroscope Uncalibrated
- Significant motion
- Step detector
- Step counter
- Geomagnetic rotation vector
- Heart rate
Show Location Difference between sensing by using GPS and sensing by using Wifi on Google map.
You can know different of accuracy 2 sensors.
Maybe you think enough to know your position by wifi at city.
You can protect passwords or favorite URLs.
★Resource on network(http:// and https://)
★can be used. only for read.
★(Then, add INTERNET permission)
***How to use***
- Tap [Setting] button.
- Set data file dir.
- Choose protect secret text area or not.
- Tap [back] key, then setting will apply.
- Tap [New] button to make secret file.
Also can use network resource
(http://… or https://…) only for read.
- Input file name and Tap [Create] button.
Load and Edit and Save file
- Choose the file for decrypt on top of display.
- Input Password (Do not forget the password!).
- Tap [Load] button, will shown decrypted text.
- Edit data for encrypt.
- Tap [Save] button.
- Choose target file on top of display.
- Tap [Delete] button.
Share text by intent and Copy to Clipboard
- Tap [Share] button, edited text will shared.
- Tap [Copy To Clipboard] button.
Use resource on web
Locate encrypted file to place which can access via http.
And input the URL as filename.
(ex) use file on dropbox
- make encrypted file by this appli.
- copy to dropbox.
- On PC, right click the file→dropbox→share link
On web page, click copy link button
right click download button
input this URL to this appli, input password
click Load button, then you can find secret text.