this tool allow admin proof test how can the firewall efficiency handle bad user in local network.
By one click from your hand you can test cut any network connection between internet gateway and
devices in your local network remotely.
This is simple technical how can this application work (you can skip it if you don't understand network
- Every LAN connectable devices have one unique number called MAC Address
-Ehen the device want to communicate with another device they need 2 things,IP Address and MAC Address.
- The device only know destination IP Address(Ex: gateway) but not for Mac Address, it maybe change when that device
reconnect and get new IP that mean you can't static fix this pair of IP and MAC address together.
- Only way to get destination MAC Address is request, the device send ask request command to every devices some thing like this
"Hey! , IP 192.168.1.1 what is your MAC Address?"
- Every devices received this request but not answer except the device who carry ip 192.168.1.1,
this is response "OK, my IP 192.168.1.1 and Mac Address is 12:82:FA:22..." this response not for all, he just only reply to asker.
- when asker received response, they pair IP and MAC together and start communication
- If they ask every time when they want to communicate that make a lot of traffic, so the device
must be cache the pair for a while (Ex: 5 min)
it's look well algorithm to solve this problem but something wrong.
this implement in low level network communication so they miss some check of replier that can make this algorithm weak.
Netcut using vulnerability of implementation send reply command without request to victim the make victim cache wrong
IP and MAC Address. that make they lost connection.
This Application create for testing Network Security only.
If you use for others purpose that mean, it's your own responsibility to deal with the effect.
Developer Will NOT response to all harm that user or application make.
This application develop under GNU General Public License version 3 ,From original version of dsploit.
So you can redistribute, modify under GPLv3.
Source code available here : http://www.comdet.com/Netcut.zip
Distributed form :
What you can do with arcai.com's Android Netcut?
1. You can quickly detect all network user in WIFI, even when your phone has no valid IP address or not been granted use wifi internet. as long as you connected to any WIFI, arcai.com's netcut can work.
2. Set on/off line to any network users, including phone/xbox,softphone, PS3, PS4 etc.
3, You can cut off network between two network users within LAN , by set one of the user as "gateways" , then cut off the other users, then those two users won't beable to talk to each other, eg: apple TV, Google TV, xiaomi box , cut off the phone connection to those box, will disable screen cast like feature.
4. Netcut Defender built in. (turn on and off in one click)
5. Scan network when you feel there are users still on network and you can't see it.
6. Check phone type, netcut will be able list type of phones.
7. Give user easy to remember name. Long press any network user, a pop up window will allow you input name for the user.
8, Detect attacker, if any one try to play arp spoof to you, you will be able to see it from netcut directly.
Perform all calculations without changing the mode
Get Help for each button
- Add Subtract Multiply Divide
- Complex Number arithmetic with arg, Abs, Conjg
- Square root, Cube root, n-th root, square, cube, exponent
- Reciprocal, Factorial, Permutation, Combination
- Log, Natural Log, E, e
- Bin Hex Oct Dec
- Trigonometric functions (sin, cos, tan)
- Hyperbolic functions (sinh, cosh, tanh)
- Inverse Trigonometric functions (asin, acos, atan)
- Inverse hyperbolic functions (asinh, acosh, atanh)
- Mixed fraction / Fraction / Decimal formats
- Sexagesimal (Degree-Minute-Second) and Engineering format
- Store and Recall 9 variables, with M+ and
- Enter number as Tera, Giga, Mega, kilo, milli, micro, nano, pico, femto
- Random number
- Constants (More constants coming soon)
- Degree / Radian / Gradient
- Normal / Fix / Scientific format with adjustable precission
For now, if you want to report bugs or suggest features, send your comments to: email@example.com
ezNetScan has been a handy tool that scans your wireless network. Now experience “ezNetScan+” with more advanced features that lets you manage your Wi-Fi network like you can never imagine! The "Plus/+" version is loaded with features that would leave you fascinated.
Now you could customize and configure the data at ease. Enjoy the new intuitive look, widget options, set favourite devices, populate graphs and charts, export data in CSV format, access shared files/folder of network device and much more...
• Scan Wi-Fi Network
• Configure: Network Command Parameters
• Configure: SNMP Community Name for specific device OR entire network
• SMB: Access shared drives, folders and files...
• SMB: Download shared file to Android device...
• SNMP: Hardware & Storage Info
• SNMP: Installed Software Details (with Date of Installed)
• SNMP: Running Processes
• SNMP: Running Services
• Widget: Turn On/Off Wi-Fi
• Widget: Quick Scan Wi-Fi Network
• Export Scanned Data as "CSV", "Plain Text"
• Manage Results (Search, Sort and Filter)
• Network Reports (Graph)
If you have a rooted device it will prevent attacks, on unrooted devices it will monitor your connection to detect attacks and warn you. Low battery consumption and completely automatic. More info: http://sizeonedev.wordpress.com/
★ Block Internet access on a per-app basis
★ Separate mobile data (GPRS/3G/4G) and WiFi access control
★ Restore the blocked networks by tapping the notification icon
It would be useful to add e-book reader apps to the blocked apps list so "Net blocker" can help to disable the Internet connection when you are reading. It helps to reduce waste on your data plan usage and save the battery life.
To block networks for specified apps
1. Open "Net blocker"
2. Tap app that you would like to block it from accessing the Internet access
3. Check the network types that you'd like to block
4. "Net blocker" app will automatically disable the Internet connection when the blocked app is running in the foreground
5. A new notification icon will tell you which networks are blocked
6. Tap the notification icon to restore the Internet connection, tap again to disable the Internet
"Net blocker" only blocks the networks when the blocked app runs in the foreground.
It won't prevent blocked apps from accessing the Internet when the app runs in the background.
For Android 4 or greater users, you can restrict background network accessing by going to
Launcher > Settings > Data usage > tap app that you'd like to block > check "Restrict background data" option.
Android 5(lollipop) disables 3rd party apps to toggle mobile data. You have to root the phone for making it work.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Inspector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 210,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
Generally a secure password is hard to remember so users tend to opt for easy to remember passwords. These passwords are also easy to crack. This app aims to address that by allowing the user to use hashes in place of their passwords on various sites.
Example: a user may have a password such as "computer" (a bad one) that would be easily cracked in a dictionary attack.
Where as the md5 hash generated from computer is
df53ca268240ca76670c8566ee54568a which is not easy to guess or dictionary attack.
There are currently four algorithms available in the app. MD5 , SHA1 , SHA256 & SHA512.
This allows the user to use the same password for four different sites and a different hash for each.
For your banking or email you could use the SHA512 hash of your chosen password . In the computer example the hash is
The hashes are automatically copied to the clipboard for convenience. This allows you to easily paste it into an app.
If a database is compromised which is insecurely storing the passwords and your passwords (your generated hash) was obtained . The other three sites (with different hashing algorithms) would be safe.
Using hashes as passwords also makes an attack more computationally expensive as each string (sequence of characters) has to be hashed first before submitting it as the password. Also that factor is multiplied by 4 as the attacker does not know which algorithm you may have chosen.
You could also paste the output of the initial hash as the input with different functions for more options. Just remember the algorithms and the order you chose if you do.
This app respects users privacy and no data is recorded about the user. The permissions are required to serve the ads.
***You also need busybox installed***
***DO NOT START THE APPLICATION FOR THE FIRST TIME WHILE ALREADY HAVING SPOOFED YOUR MAC ADDRESS USING ANOTHER APP!!!***
A simple app to help you spoof your device's MAC address. It has only been tested on Samsung Galaxy S3 mini, stock ROM, thus I cannot guarantee that it will be functional on any other devices, please report. In some occasions address spoofing will fail, please try a different MAC address.
This is a free software, distributed under the terms of GPLv3 or later. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR "ILLEGAL" USAGE!
Source code available at: https://github.com/jackgu1988/MacSpoofer
- The new method that supports connection to locked WiFis might not work for many devices, due to the lack of testers. If you are willing, please contact me in order to make it happen for your device.
Checkout our premium app "HiddenEye Plus", which has a host of new features
* Enable screen security lock on your phone.
* Install and launch the app "HiddenEye"
* Set the Security Status to ON.
* Activate the device admin for Hidden Eye and that's it. You are now ready for the action.
HOW TO UNINSTALL ?
* Set the Security Status to "OFF"
* Uninstall the app now.
Sync with Dropbox
All the images that are captured is stored in "HiddenEye" folder within the DCIM folder on your phone. If you have configured Dropbox to sync your Photos folder, then Hiddeneye pictures will also be synced with your dropbox account.
Android detects failed attempts ONLY if passcode has atleast 4 letters or points, so as HiddenEye
This app may not work on all devices, you will need to just try it out and see if it works for your device. Email me if it doesn't work on your device. Does not take pictures on Nexus devices
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ISSUES ON THE COMMENT SECTION AS I CANNOT REACH YOU FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS. EMAIL YOUR ISSUES TO "firstname.lastname@example.org" BEFORE LEAVING IT ON THE COMMENT SECTION.
Like our Facebook page to stay connected to updates on HiddenEye and other exciting products that we are working on.
Worried that your phone does not have front camera. With HiddenEye, now you can know the someone has tried to snoop into your phone. You can also trigger sound if someone is trying to unlock your phone with wrong password thrice. You will see a place holder image instead of a real picture. If you have a front camera, then you will see the real picture of the intruder.
Once you unlock your phone, you will be shown the photographs of the people who tried unlocking your phone in your absence. Sounds interesting ! Try it and let us know if you have any suggestion to improve it further.
CAMERA = Uses the front camera to picture the intruder.
VIBRATE = Notification Alert generated when wrong password is entered.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = Needs to display Ads on the app.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:Store captured images on the phone, so that its available for you to sync to Dropbox.
1. Quick Login via QR Code Scan, available on specific DVR/NVR Models
2. Enabled full frame rate decoding on specific DVR models
3. Support DVR, NVR, IP CAM and VSS
4. Bookmark for devices management
5. Live / playback / event / audio / snapshot
6. 1 / 4 split viewing mode
7. Up to 4 sites viewing
8. Support dual stream
Have a product question? Ask almost anything using Fixya's mobile app for Android.
Helpful Fixya community members will try their best to provide a solution. As part of the Fixya community, you can help other members with their questions too. It’s fun and helpful!
It’s free and easy to join the Fixya community right from the app!
Recently a new vulnerability was discovered called “Shellshock,” that targets BASH, a popular software widely used to control the command prompt on many *nix computers. Shellshock has the potential to wreak havoc on websites, web servers, PCs, routers and more because it enables hackers to gain complete control of an infected machine, which is bad news for consumers and enterprises everywhere. With this power impacted organizations can suffer from web site attacks, network shutdowns, lost data – not to mention lost customers and the cost of operational down-time spent patching such a vulnerability.
Is my Android mobile device vulnerable to ShellShock?
If you want to find out if your Android device is vulnerable, check out the Zimperium Shellshock Vulnerability Scanner. This app will determine if your mobile device is running vulnerable version of BASH or apps that includes BASH process, which exposes your mobile device to the ShellShock vulnerability.
There are two features of this app:
1) Shellshock Device Vulnerability Scanner: Determines if the device is running BASH.
2) Shellshock App Vulnerability Scanner: Determines if you have any mobile apps on your device that include BASH process.
Zimperium is the leader in advanced mobile threat defense. The Zimperium Mobile Threat Defense Suite delivers enterprise-class protection for Android and iOS devices against the next generation of advanced mobile threats. Developed for mobile devices, Zimperium uses patented, behavior-based analytics that sit on the device to protect mobile devices against network- and host-based threats wherever business takes them. For more information on Zimperium please go to www.zimperium.com.
PackTrack is a leader in convenient record keeping and reporting systems for canine training and deployment. It's designed around the needs of dog handlers and agencies to be fast and easy to use, saving you time by eliminating paper records and redundant data entry. Real time reporting capabilities allow instant updates to your training and deployment logs, including photographs and location data, right from your phone.
NEW! PackTrack now supports Patrol training and deployments. Record your dog's training exercises for obedience, agility, criminal apprehension, search and tracking. Start a patrol deployment and capture GPS location data in real time while you track. Location information for exercises and deployments, including tracking position, path, number of turns, total distance, time, duration and GPS-tagged pictures are recorded automatically. Supervisors can view all handler locations simultaneously in a live tactical map overview available through PackTrack's online service.
The mobile app is designed to complement the PackTrack service and supports logging deployments, completing training exercises and tracking location. Creating training events and exercises and all set up should be done through PackTrack's online service at www.mypacktrack.com.
'Doing the Paper' just got easier. PackTrack provides storage, reporting, and real-time data entry on any mobile device for K9 trainers and deployments.
Show Location Difference between sensing by using GPS and sensing by using Wifi on Google map.
You can know different of accuracy 2 sensors.
Maybe you think enough to know your position by wifi at city.
You can view below sensors.
- GPS and Wifi location (new!!)
- Battery (new!!)
- Magnetic field
- Relative humidity
- Ambient temperature
- Linear acceleration
- Rotation vector
- Magnetic field Uncalibrated
- Game Rotation Vector
- Gyroscope Uncalibrated
- Significant motion
- Step detector
- Step counter
- Geomagnetic rotation vector
- Heart rate
You can protect passwords or favorite URLs.
★Resource on network(http:// and https://)
★can be used. only for read.
★(Then, add INTERNET permission)
***How to use***
- Tap [Setting] button.
- Set data file dir.
- Choose protect secret text area or not.
- Tap [back] key, then setting will apply.
- Tap [New] button to make secret file.
Also can use network resource
(http://… or https://…) only for read.
- Input file name and Tap [Create] button.
Load and Edit and Save file
- Choose the file for decrypt on top of display.
- Input Password (Do not forget the password!).
- Tap [Load] button, will shown decrypted text.
- Edit data for encrypt.
- Tap [Save] button.
- Choose target file on top of display.
- Tap [Delete] button.
Share text by intent and Copy to Clipboard
- Tap [Share] button, edited text will shared.
- Tap [Copy To Clipboard] button.
Use resource on web
Locate encrypted file to place which can access via http.
And input the URL as filename.
(ex) use file on dropbox
- make encrypted file by this appli.
- copy to dropbox.
- On PC, right click the file→dropbox→share link
On web page, click copy link button
right click download button
input this URL to this appli, input password
click Load button, then you can find secret text.