this tool allow admin proof test how can the firewall efficiency handle bad user in local network.
By one click from your hand you can test cut any network connection between internet gateway and
devices in your local network remotely.
This is simple technical how can this application work (you can skip it if you don't understand network
- Every LAN connectable devices have one unique number called MAC Address
-Ehen the device want to communicate with another device they need 2 things,IP Address and MAC Address.
- The device only know destination IP Address(Ex: gateway) but not for Mac Address, it maybe change when that device
reconnect and get new IP that mean you can't static fix this pair of IP and MAC address together.
- Only way to get destination MAC Address is request, the device send ask request command to every devices some thing like this
"Hey! , IP 192.168.1.1 what is your MAC Address?"
- Every devices received this request but not answer except the device who carry ip 192.168.1.1,
this is response "OK, my IP 192.168.1.1 and Mac Address is 12:82:FA:22..." this response not for all, he just only reply to asker.
- when asker received response, they pair IP and MAC together and start communication
- If they ask every time when they want to communicate that make a lot of traffic, so the device
must be cache the pair for a while (Ex: 5 min)
it's look well algorithm to solve this problem but something wrong.
this implement in low level network communication so they miss some check of replier that can make this algorithm weak.
Netcut using vulnerability of implementation send reply command without request to victim the make victim cache wrong
IP and MAC Address. that make they lost connection.
This Application create for testing Network Security only.
If you use for others purpose that mean, it's your own responsibility to deal with the effect.
Developer Will NOT response to all harm that user or application make.
This application develop under GNU General Public License version 3 ,From original version of dsploit.
So you can redistribute, modify under GPLv3.
Source code available here : http://www.comdet.com/Netcut.zip
Distributed form :
Detects and protects from all kinds of ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) related attacks in Wi-Fi networks, like DOS (Denial Of Service) or MITM (Man In The Middle).
Protects your phone from tools like FaceNiff, Cain & Abel, ANTI, ettercap, DroidSheep, NetCut, and all others that try to hijack your session via "Man In The Middle" through ARP spoofing / ARP poisoning.
Don't allow such tools to break your privacy and steal your data. You can defend yourself with a single app.
Allows secure usage of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Live.com, eBay ...
WifiKill can't take you offline with this app installed. The "Immunity" feature is the only one that requires root, all other features work without root access.
- No configuration required, works off the shelf for novices
- Experts can change many settings to adapt the app to their needs
- Undetectable by the bad guy
- 100% silent and passive inside the network. Generates no noise
- Highly customizable notifications
- Plays ringtone on attack (optional)
- Vibrates in a given pattern on attack (optional)
- Easy to use one-click-interface as well as detailed network view for experts
- "Immunity" protects you without disabling Wi-Fi (root required)
- Can also disable Wi-Fi if you don't have root access to your phone
- Logging of all spoofing attempts with details about the network and the attacker
- Works in complex wireless LANs, like vWLAN and WDS (please see FAQ)
- Detects networks already under attack
- Automatic countermeasures
- Uses very few resources
- Uses no resources if Wi-Fi is disabled
- Nearly zero battery consumption
- Requires very few permissions. Requests only absolutely necessary permissions
Q: What is the ARP cache?
A: The ARP cache is a temporary storage on your phone that holds pairs of IP and MAC addresses that belong together.
Q: What is ARP cache poisoning?
A: ARP cache poisoning is a method to inject false information into your phone's ARP cache by sending forged packets to the (Wifi) network.
Q: What is DOS attack (Denial Of Service) through ARP cache poisoning?
A: An attacker changes the ARP cache on your phone in a way that invalid MAC addresses are associated with certain IP addresses. Very popular is to inject a false MAC address for the default gateway of your phone. This is an effective way to prevent your phone from accessing the internet. The attack is very lightweight, so a single attacker can disturb large networks. With Wifi Protector on a rooted phone you are immune to this kind of attack.
Q: What is MITM attack (Man In The Middle) through ARP cache poisoning?
A: Like in DOS attacks an attacker changes the MAC address of your phone's default gateway in your phone's ARP cache. Instead of injecting an invalid MAC address he places the MAC address of his own device into the cache. If possible, he also poisons the ARP cache of the default gateway in the Wifi network and changes the MAC address associated with your phone's IP address in the gateway's ARP cache. If the default gateway is vulnerable, the attacker has established a full-routing MITM. He can now read and change everything you send and receive over the network, in some special cases even if you use encryption. If the default gateway is not vulnerable, the attacker has established a half-routing MITM. He can then read and change everything you send, but not the data you receive. With Wifi Protector on a rooted phone you are immune against half-routing and - to some extent - against full-routing MITM. In the full-routing MITM scenario Wifi Protector prevents the attacker to read and change everything you send, but not the data to receive. In any cases you get an alarm.
For questions, suggestions, feature requests, feel free to visit the forum.
iP üzerinden bağlanan kullanıcıları uzaklaştırarak hem internetinizin hızına hız katın ve zamandan tasarruf edin.
NOT: Uygulamayı kullanmak için root erişim izni gerekmektedir.
WifiKill Pro İndirme Aracı yayında hemen indirin!
TaskKill does not operate on its own, and requires either Tasker, or Locale
Taskkill does not specifically require root, but it is recommended.
**IMPORTANT: Make sure you have tasker (or Llama) enabled in the Accessibilty settings of Android.
The following options are
* Simple: (Does not need root) Asks the target app to quit. Does not force the matter at all.
* Advanced: (Requires Root) Kills the PID of the target app. Apps with background processes may startup again.
* Extreme: (Requires Root And ICS+) Recommended method. This kills the target app using the same method as going to the app under settings and clicking "Force Close"
* Hardcore: (Requires Root) Only use as a last resort. This kills the target app by disabling its package and re-enabling it.
**WARNING Hardcore may remove shortcuts from the homescreen.
Thanks to daweefolk & unkmar for testing.
ROOT is Required!
There are can be issues in program with destroyed phone as result, use with caution.
It is simple, 'lite-script' program for copying files to system folder. It can be useful for applying system patches without recovery mode, or by adding system applications to device.
Also, you can make backup of files before copying for later restoring.
To use program, you should create at SD card 'devastator' folder, package name folder and put files with correct structure into it.
E.g. Camera fix (test sample):
1. Create next folder structure /sdcard/devastator/Camera_fix/system/etc/
2. Put correct mot_ise_imager_cfg.bin file here
3. Run Devastator, press 'Reverse copy (backup)' button, to make backup
4. Press 'Copy Files to Phone' to update file.
A lot of files with serious folder structure can be used.
Also, for removing files (used for backups) used special syntax: to file added '.del' extension. You can create such files manually, to remove some system files.
If you turn on your WiFi radio, this app will turn it off before you have a chance to connect to a potentially malicous network.
Going to DefCon? Install this app and avoid being phwned!
*Works in Android >1.5
Get "Wireless Killer" to kill Bluetooth (for Android >2.1)
keywords: disable wifi, prevent wireless
** You are required to have made a relevant Advanced Diagnostics purchase(s) to obtain an account ***
The Advanced Diagnostics SmartCard App provides bank style security for your AD key-programming tool and is an alternative to your existing SmartCard & Calculator.
Simply sign in using your AD account and you’re ready to start using the App. It's quick, easy, reduces typing errors and there is no need to recharge your SmartCard. This app can only be used with testers that have been registered to your AD account. The app requires an Internet connection. If you are in an area with no Internet connection, then the AD103 Security Calculator can still be used.
SmartCard and the IQ app can ‘hot swap’ between each other, providing the user with seamless functionality.
• Android Device
• AD Registered Account
• MVPPro / AD100Pro / TCode Pro / Premium Code Pro testers need to be SmartCard enabled
ezNetScan has been a handy tool that scans your wireless network. Now experience “ezNetScan+” with more advanced features that lets you manage your Wi-Fi network like you can never imagine! The "Plus/+" version is loaded with features that would leave you fascinated.
Now you could customize and configure the data at ease. Enjoy the new intuitive look, widget options, set favourite devices, populate graphs and charts, export data in CSV format, access shared files/folder of network device and much more...
• Scan Wi-Fi Network
• Configure: Network Command Parameters
• Configure: SNMP Community Name for specific device OR entire network
• SMB: Access shared drives, folders and files...
• SMB: Download shared file to Android device...
• SNMP: Hardware & Storage Info
• SNMP: Installed Software Details (with Date of Installed)
• SNMP: Running Processes
• SNMP: Running Services
• Widget: Turn On/Off Wi-Fi
• Widget: Quick Scan Wi-Fi Network
• Export Scanned Data as "CSV", "Plain Text"
• Manage Results (Search, Sort and Filter)
• Network Reports (Graph)
WiFi ADB makes it easy to debug/test your Android apps directly on device via WiFi TCP/IP connection. No need to use USB cable. After enabling ADB over WiFi, to connect your computer to the device open the console and run
adb connect ip_address_of_the_device
This app works on ROOTED devices only. If you don't know what it means or your device is not rooted please don't install. Users also need to grant this app su permission when being asked.
★ Quickly enable/disable ADB connection over WiFi TCP/IP
★ Auto-enable ADB over WiFi on configured known SSIDs
★ Once enabled an entry is added to ongoing notification bar to remind user that ADB over WiFi is active and make it easy to disable it manually
★ The app icon can be put on status bar at all time for quick access (better than home screen widget, IMO)
★ Temporarily increase screen-off timeout. Nine times out of 10 this is what users want during development of an Android app and testing it on device. The original screen timeout value is restored when ADB over WiFi is disabled again.
★ Temporarily lock WiFi, prevent it from going into sleep mode (how effectively it works depends on device and Android version)
★ Also acts as Tasker/Locale plugin. You can configure Tasker/Locale to automatically turn on/off WiFi ADB based on other conditions
★ If your development computer is Unix/Linux or Mac open a console and run
while true ; do adb connect phone_ip_address ; sleep 15 ; done
This one-liner auto-reconnects to ADB daemon on the phone every time the link is broken for whatever reason.
★ If you control the WiFi router, configure it to give the phone the same IP address every time. Then assign a local DNS hostname to that IP address so that you don't have to type an IP address which changes everytime in the console.
This app requires in-app purchase permission. This is for users to make donations to the app developer. Donations are voluntary and in fact do not add any extra features. But if you want to say thank-you with your wallet, you can. (Thanks!)
1. Quick Login via QR Code Scan, available on specific DVR/NVR Models
2. Enabled full frame rate decoding on specific DVR models
3. Support DVR, NVR, IP CAM and VSS
4. Bookmark for devices management
5. Live / playback / event / audio / snapshot
6. 1 / 4 split viewing mode
7. Up to 4 sites viewing
8. Support dual stream
DroidSheep Guard protects your phone from Tools like DroidSheep, Faceniff and other Session hijackers!
It monitors your ARP-Table and alerts on any unusual change to this table.
So use it to secure your Facebook, ebay, Twitter, LinkedIn etc accounts from "Man In The Middle" attacks on public WiFi!
IF YOU LIKE DROIDSHEEP GUARD - PLEASE DONATE AT http://www.droidsheep.de
Checkout our premium app "HiddenEye Plus", which has a host of new features
* Enable screen security lock on your phone.
* Install and launch the app "HiddenEye"
* Set the Security Status to ON.
* Activate the device admin for Hidden Eye and that's it. You are now ready for the action.
HOW TO UNINSTALL ?
* Set the Security Status to "OFF"
* Uninstall the app now.
Sync with Dropbox
All the images that are captured is stored in "HiddenEye" folder within the DCIM folder on your phone. If you have configured Dropbox to sync your Photos folder, then Hiddeneye pictures will also be synced with your dropbox account.
Android detects failed attempts ONLY if passcode has atleast 4 letters or points, so as HiddenEye
This app may not work on all devices, you will need to just try it out and see if it works for your device. Email me if it doesn't work on your device. Does not take pictures on Nexus devices
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ISSUES ON THE COMMENT SECTION AS I CANNOT REACH YOU FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS. EMAIL YOUR ISSUES TO "firstname.lastname@example.org" BEFORE LEAVING IT ON THE COMMENT SECTION.
Like our Facebook page to stay connected to updates on HiddenEye and other exciting products that we are working on.
Worried that your phone does not have front camera. With HiddenEye, now you can know the someone has tried to snoop into your phone. You can also trigger sound if someone is trying to unlock your phone with wrong password thrice. You will see a place holder image instead of a real picture. If you have a front camera, then you will see the real picture of the intruder.
Once you unlock your phone, you will be shown the photographs of the people who tried unlocking your phone in your absence. Sounds interesting ! Try it and let us know if you have any suggestion to improve it further.
CAMERA = Uses the front camera to picture the intruder.
VIBRATE = Notification Alert generated when wrong password is entered.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = Needs to display Ads on the app.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:Store captured images on the phone, so that its available for you to sync to Dropbox.
If you have a rooted device it will prevent attacks, on unrooted devices it will monitor your connection to detect attacks and warn you. Low battery consumption and completely automatic. More info: http://sizeonedev.wordpress.com/
Have a product question? Ask almost anything using Fixya's mobile app for Android.
Helpful Fixya community members will try their best to provide a solution. As part of the Fixya community, you can help other members with their questions too. It’s fun and helpful!
It’s free and easy to join the Fixya community right from the app!
You can view below sensors.
- GPS and Wifi location (new!!)
- Battery (new!!)
- Magnetic field
- Relative humidity
- Ambient temperature
- Linear acceleration
- Rotation vector
- Magnetic field Uncalibrated
- Game Rotation Vector
- Gyroscope Uncalibrated
- Significant motion
- Step detector
- Step counter
- Geomagnetic rotation vector
- Heart rate
Show Location Difference between sensing by using GPS and sensing by using Wifi on Google map.
You can know different of accuracy 2 sensors.
Maybe you think enough to know your position by wifi at city.
You can protect passwords or favorite URLs.
★Resource on network(http:// and https://)
★can be used. only for read.
★(Then, add INTERNET permission)
***How to use***
- Tap [Setting] button.
- Set data file dir.
- Choose protect secret text area or not.
- Tap [back] key, then setting will apply.
- Tap [New] button to make secret file.
Also can use network resource
(http://… or https://…) only for read.
- Input file name and Tap [Create] button.
Load and Edit and Save file
- Choose the file for decrypt on top of display.
- Input Password (Do not forget the password!).
- Tap [Load] button, will shown decrypted text.
- Edit data for encrypt.
- Tap [Save] button.
- Choose target file on top of display.
- Tap [Delete] button.
Share text by intent and Copy to Clipboard
- Tap [Share] button, edited text will shared.
- Tap [Copy To Clipboard] button.
Use resource on web
Locate encrypted file to place which can access via http.
And input the URL as filename.
(ex) use file on dropbox
- make encrypted file by this appli.
- copy to dropbox.
- On PC, right click the file→dropbox→share link
On web page, click copy link button
right click download button
input this URL to this appli, input password
click Load button, then you can find secret text.