this tool allow admin proof test how can the firewall efficiency handle bad user in local network.
By one click from your hand you can test cut any network connection between internet gateway and
devices in your local network remotely.
This is simple technical how can this application work (you can skip it if you don't understand network
- Every LAN connectable devices have one unique number called MAC Address
-Ehen the device want to communicate with another device they need 2 things,IP Address and MAC Address.
- The device only know destination IP Address(Ex: gateway) but not for Mac Address, it maybe change when that device
reconnect and get new IP that mean you can't static fix this pair of IP and MAC address together.
- Only way to get destination MAC Address is request, the device send ask request command to every devices some thing like this
"Hey! , IP 192.168.1.1 what is your MAC Address?"
- Every devices received this request but not answer except the device who carry ip 192.168.1.1,
this is response "OK, my IP 192.168.1.1 and Mac Address is 12:82:FA:22..." this response not for all, he just only reply to asker.
- when asker received response, they pair IP and MAC together and start communication
- If they ask every time when they want to communicate that make a lot of traffic, so the device
must be cache the pair for a while (Ex: 5 min)
it's look well algorithm to solve this problem but something wrong.
this implement in low level network communication so they miss some check of replier that can make this algorithm weak.
Netcut using vulnerability of implementation send reply command without request to victim the make victim cache wrong
IP and MAC Address. that make they lost connection.
This Application create for testing Network Security only.
If you use for others purpose that mean, it's your own responsibility to deal with the effect.
Developer Will NOT response to all harm that user or application make.
This application develop under GNU General Public License version 3 ,From original version of dsploit.
So you can redistribute, modify under GPLv3.
Source code available here : http://www.comdet.com/Netcut.zip
Distributed form :
★ Block Internet access on a per-app basis
★ Separate mobile data (GPRS/3G/4G) and WiFi access control
★ Restore the blocked networks by tapping the notification icon
It would be useful to add e-book reader apps to the blocked apps list so "Net blocker" can help to disable the Internet connection when you are reading. It helps to reduce waste on your data plan usage and save the battery life.
To block networks for specified apps
1. Open "Net blocker"
2. Tap app that you would like to block it from accessing the Internet access
3. Check the network types that you'd like to block
4. "Net blocker" app will automatically disable the Internet connection when the blocked app is running in the foreground
5. A new notification icon will tell you which networks are blocked
6. Tap the notification icon to restore the Internet connection, tap again to disable the Internet
"Net blocker" only blocks the networks when the blocked app runs in the foreground.
It won't prevent blocked apps from accessing the Internet when the app runs in the background.
For Android 4 or greater users, you can restrict background network accessing by going to
Launcher > Settings > Data usage > tap app that you'd like to block > check "Restrict background data" option.
For Android 5(Lollipop) or greater devices, you have to convert this app to a system app for toggling the mobile data connection.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
Here are the 4 steps of the WiFi Max procedure:
Step 1: Make sure that your WiFi access point does not interfere with other access points.
Start the WiFi Max App and see how it scans the WiFi network. Make sure that the painted graphs do not overlap. Consult the user manual of your WiFi access point and change its channel if necessary.
Step 2: Choose a good position for your access point.
Position your mobile device at the location where you use it at most. Start the WiFi Max App and touch the graph of your WiFi channel. Your mobile device will start "beeping". Change the location of your access point (e.g. put it onto a cupboard etc.) until the device beeps as high as possible. The higher the beep the better.
Step 3: Optimize the orientation of the antenna.
Set up your mobile device as described in step 2 and change the direction of the antenna of your access point (if possible). The higher the beep of the mobile device the better.
Step 4: That's it! Enjoy the maximized throughput of your WiFi network!
For now, if you want to report bugs or suggest features, send your comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a professional-grade utility that is useful for any IT Engineer or technology enthusiast. The UI is extremely functional for all the information it displays.
Here are just a few of the many features:
* Ping/TCP IP Scanner - multi-threaded! (can scan more IPs at once!).
* WHOIS (w/recursion)
* Dig (58 records types!)
* NSLookup (58 records types!) - You can even easily run a series of NSLookups across a whole range of IPs at once!
* IP Calculator w/ supernetting and subnetting output. Also will show the results in hex and/or binary.
* IP Calculator utility has a feature that will tell you if a particular IP is in a subnet.
* IP Calculator utility has a feature that will tell you the highest subnet mask that fits any amount (at least 2) IP addresses.
* RBL/Rep Checker that checks 30+ RBL lists
* Ping (ICMP - if the ping utility is included on your phone, otherwise will automatically use a "basic" host check)
* TCP Port Scanner
* Netcat/basic telnet. Use this to run customized protocol transactions! For example, test your HTTP or SMTP server rules.
* Converter - Converts between ASCII (text), binary, hex, IP addresses, octal and integers automatically!
* Nice UI (no ads, no purple crap)
* Full history, with customized views for each utility type!
* Email results right from the results screen
Don't forget to rate!
Changes Your MacAdress...
It Needs Root & Busybox...
Displays Your New MacAdress...
Two Adapters included; wlan0 & eth0...
After Switching Wifi To Off, Your Old MacAdress Is Back...!!!
PS: You Can Check Your Real MacAdress With The App : "Phone IdentityI".
Fixed Refresh Connection Error...
PS: Set SU Permissions To: "Next-time"...
After Connecting, You Can Check Your Mac Address, In Settings Menu With Back-Button...
100% CLEAN CODE...!!!
I Am NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE;
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK...!!!
ezNetScan - Network Tools
ezNetScan is a handy network tool for network administrators - it scans wireless network and displays the list of all connected devices.
Various other options allow you to easily customize your network list further, including assigning device specific icon, tag name to device and additional note/comment to any device etc...
SNMP based features added which allows you to list out installed software and hardware information of network devices.
- Service Scan
- Wake on LAN
- DNS lookup
- NetBios Name
- Scan TCP Service
- Device IP Address, MAC Address and Manufacture Name
- Custom device name and icons
- Installed Software & Hardware details (It will work for SNMP enabled devices)
It also allows you to email scanned device list & command results. You can also view all your scanned network details in offline mode.
Keywords: Wifi Network, Network Scan, Network Tools, Network Admin, Network Administrator, Network Discovery, Network Inventory, Discover Host/Devices, Wifi, Wi-fi, Ping, Traceroute, Scan Service, Wake on LAN, SNMP, Installed Softwares, Hardware, Storage
Network Control offers these settings:
- Control Wi-Fi, mobile data or both with timers (Mobile data only available on Android 2.3 and up).
- Make mobile data depend on Wi-Fi being disconnected.
- Keep Wi-Fi on if connected (or turn it off even if connected) - Now Available Free!!!
- Connect when screen turns on [Pro Version Only].
- Set one timer to turn on Wi-Fi and another to turn it off
- Set one timer to turn on mobile data and another to turn it off
- Sleep mode: disconnects your device at night while you sleep (with customizable times) [Pro Version Only].
- Home Screen Widget to enable and disable the app [Pro Version Only].
Please read the FAQ to learn how to use the app. If you have any questions, detect a bug, or simply want to say thank you, please do so at the email provided: jcandksolutions at gmail dot com.
If you have a problem, please don't rate low. Try contacting us by email to assist you first.
If you wish to help translating this app to your language, please contact us, we will gladly add your language.
If you turn on your WiFi radio, this app will turn it off before you have a chance to connect to a potentially malicous network.
Going to DefCon? Install this app and avoid being phwned!
*Works in Android >1.5
Get "Wireless Killer" to kill Bluetooth (for Android >2.1)
keywords: disable wifi, prevent wireless
If you don't have dSploit, grab it from http://dsploit.net
NOTE: THIS APP HAS SIMILAR REQUIREMENTS TO dSploit
- Your phone must be rooted
- You must have Gingerbread+ (2.3+)
Share your scripts!
- Download scripts created by others.
- Submit your own!
This app is open source and licensed under GPL v3.
You can browse the code here: http://github.com/jkush321/dsploitscripts
The scripts this app downloads are licensed under the MIT License.
You can browse the repository here: http://github.com/infacraft/dsploitscriptsrepo
several famous separate tools and more over offers a good and unique alternative of Wireshark for android.
The main features are:
* network discovery with OS detection
* network traffic analysis
* passwords recovery
* files recovery
WARNING! If you face any problems reinstall busybox and supersu!
Runs on Android >=2.3.3 with root+busybox
Looks better on high resolution, but completely comfortable on 480x720.
Show Location Difference between sensing by using GPS and sensing by using Wifi on Google map.
You can know different of accuracy 2 sensors.
Maybe you think enough to know your position by wifi at city.
You can view below sensors.
- GPS and Wifi location (new!!)
- Battery (new!!)
- Magnetic field
- Relative humidity
- Ambient temperature
- Linear acceleration
- Rotation vector
- Magnetic field Uncalibrated
- Game Rotation Vector
- Gyroscope Uncalibrated
- Significant motion
- Step detector
- Step counter
- Geomagnetic rotation vector
- Heart rate
You can protect passwords or favorite URLs.
★Resource on network(http:// and https://)
★can be used. only for read.
★(Then, add INTERNET permission)
***How to use***
- Tap [Setting] button.
- Set data file dir.
- Choose protect secret text area or not.
- Tap [back] key, then setting will apply.
- Tap [New] button to make secret file.
Also can use network resource
(http://… or https://…) only for read.
- Input file name and Tap [Create] button.
Load and Edit and Save file
- Choose the file for decrypt on top of display.
- Input Password (Do not forget the password!).
- Tap [Load] button, will shown decrypted text.
- Edit data for encrypt.
- Tap [Save] button.
- Choose target file on top of display.
- Tap [Delete] button.
Share text by intent and Copy to Clipboard
- Tap [Share] button, edited text will shared.
- Tap [Copy To Clipboard] button.
Use resource on web
Locate encrypted file to place which can access via http.
And input the URL as filename.
(ex) use file on dropbox
- make encrypted file by this appli.
- copy to dropbox.
- On PC, right click the file→dropbox→share link
On web page, click copy link button
right click download button
input this URL to this appli, input password
click Load button, then you can find secret text.