Fully support for the Apple Passbook specification：
1) Collect and manage membership cards, coupons, event tickets, movies tickets, transport cards and etc.
2) Support QR Code, Aztec and PDF417 2D barcodes.
3) Show the relevant passes on the lock screen according to current location or time.
4) Support for iBeacon.
5) Support changing and updating notifications of Passbook.
6) Localization of passes in up to 35 languages.
What is Passbook?
Passbook is an Apple application built into iOS6 and above that lets you keep your boarding passes, movie tickets, coupons, loyalty cards, and more in one place.. The Passes App allows you to have exactly the same experience with Android.
"Passbook" and "iOS" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Passes is not affiliated with Apple or Passbook in any way.
* Retrieving your mobile boarding pass
- Once registered, you'll get your personal MeeTicket e-mail address
- When using online check in, on your airline website, choose to retrieve your boarding pass by « e-mail » and use your MeeTicket e-mail address (ending with @meeticket.com)
- Automatically and in a matter of seconds your boarding pass will be loaded into your MeeTicket Application and the original email sent by your airline will be forwarded to your regular email address.
* At the airport
- Because you have no time to waste at the airport, MeeTicket will display your flight status automatically at app launch.
- From the flight status screen, see if your flight is on-time, which gate to go and access your boarding pass(es) easily
- Your boarding pass will be displayed even if there is no available network
- The boarding pass will be displayed full screen and will allow you to pass security gates and boarding gates without a glitch (IATA specifications: QR code / Aztec / Datamatrix).
- Display size is optimized for reading (scanning) the code (the MeeTicket).
- Trip informations is also displayed for the airline staff to read.
- Automatic sleep mode is de-activated while you are showing your boarding pass.
MeeTicket processes boarding passes as they are issued by the Airlines. So you don't need to worry; they will work as good as if they were displayed in airlines own App. And more than often they will be displayed in a better quality thanks to MeeTicket storage and display optimizations. And you will need one App only for all your trips !
* MeeTicket : more! more ! more!
- Are you traveling with your family or friends?
Centralize all your boarding passes by loading them all on one single phone. All you need to do is use the same e-mail address each time you are retrieving them from your airline's website.
- Do you like to be on the safe side ? Have a MeeShare attitude!
Arriving at the Airport with a battery-dead phone is rare but it does happen sometimes … If you are traveling with friends or colleagues, you can share your boarding pass with them on one or more mobiles. That is "MeeShare".
MeeShare can also be used simply to share your trip infos with anyone by SMS or email.
- For Facebook & Twitter fans out there
Tell your friends and your followers that you are about to board! On the day of departure let MeeTicket post automatically the message you defined along with your trip infos on selected social networks.
- Free Time
Getting bored while waiting at the airport? See if some of our partners' offers might be of interest to you. It's all here in the Free Time tab! Offers are refreshed regularly.
The Aegean app offers you:
- Book Aegean flights directly from your Android
- Mobile Check-in: paperless check in capability (in selected airports)
- Join Miles&Bonus, check your account, take a closer look at the accrual and redemption options available to you, discover all your benefits, get the latest program updates and use your Miles&Bonus digital card at all eligible checkpoints.
My Booking: Checking your flight details at any time
- Timetable: View the complete flights schedule
- Travel Services: A pool of services to cover your travel needs
- Aegean latest News
- City Guides for all Aegean destinations
- Lounge Finder: all information for all Aegean airport lounges
- Airport guide: information about the airport location
- Baggage: All you need to know about your baggage when travelling.
- Travel Guide: Useful information before your trip.
- Weather: a complete 4 day forecast for all our destinations
- Hertz Locations: information for all Hertz outlets in our domestic destinations
- Social Networks: Link to Aegean pages in Facebook and Twitter
- Parking reminder: Take a picture of your parking spot, save your location and/or write yourself a note in order to remember where you left your car when you return from your trip.
- Multilingual: Services offered in 7 languages (Greek, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian).
which detects and warns if the mobile service intelligence solution from Carrier IQ, a rootkit software as Trevor Eckhart has identified capable of tracking text messages, secure web traffic, contacts, key strokes..., has been embedded in your device.
This application runs as service until you explicitly quit , watches out for changes in system and posts notifications to status bar, can be setup to clear logs regularly.
You should consider turning on log monitor and keep this application running for a number of reasons, regardless of Carrier IQ currently installed on your device or not:
+If a carrier could pull data off your device without your knowledge; the carrier might also be able to push Carrier IQ to your device at any time without notice as it pleases.
+A third party application could snoop on you if your Carrier IQ logging is turned on, with proper permissions or in collaboration with others.
Monitoring would deter any application from turning on CIQ logging and snooping; it cannot be stopped but at least you will get notified.
Unfortunately, some applications especially Carrier IQ detectors may leave traces on a device similar to those of true Carrier IQ and cause false alarms.
If you are willing to help, please report the false positive as bug to the developers.
A toggle button is provided so you can play with the CIQ logging setting on your phone and watch Carrier IQ agent recording your activities live.
It is not known if the logging setting also serves as triggers to send off the data over the network. As a caution,
you should never enter any thing confidential or visit personal web sites if the logging is turned on.
Even Carrier IQ and your carrier are not collecting the data, a malicious application on your phone
could potentially exploit the sensitive information. Furthermore, when you update or install applications
in future, pay special attention to permission request to any of the following but not limited to:
read log, write setting, access Internet, and make sure the requests are justified.
Please note that the logging becomes excessive if you use a browser, it seems it does not matter which browser you use
as the tracking is done in low level system code. Clear log in the option menu will remove all entries in the log.
This app has only be tested on Galaxy SII from Sprint (unfortunately it's the phone I own just recently)
and may not work on other devices or for other carriers, in such cases you will not see the logging toggle button.
It will be positive if CIQ is found on your device; otherwise you will have to wait for more sophisticated software or your carrier to tell you.
I have no plan to turn this detector into a removal tool as it would imply voiding your contract. You should look for
other apps or wait for updates from your carrier.
Part of Carrier IQ detection is based on code by François SIMOND @supercurio
I added detections in System settings.
Calculator, clock... and by the time you get to the camera app
you have already missed the moment you wished to capture.
Start simplifies your life with your smart phone.
Powerup - bypass lock screen and launch applications in restricted mode with POWER key
Startup - start applications at boot time when you turn on your device
Statusbar - instead of going Home, you can start your applications from status bar
Favorite - add application to favorite group menu
Built-in Powerup apps:
Phone - simple quick contacts (max 5)
Redial - redial last numbers in call log (max 5)
Picture - take picture
Video - shoot video
External powerup apps:
Clock II - alarm clock
Calculator II - calculator
ICOE - emergency contacts
Sundial - clock with slide show
Webshot - browser and snapshot
EZ Boarding - mobile boarding pass holder
Start 2.0 no longer supports user folder; use MENU/Settings to configure instead.
Due to the deviation of various Alarm Clock implementations on different device/model from the base Android framework, alarms may fail if powerup feature is on, i.e. you have selected at least one such app in Powerup settings. Please test the alarm clock on your device before you use the powerup feature or you may miss alarms. Alternatively, download Clock II - a clone of stock Clock app that has been modified to play nicely with Start.
You've got choices, here is another one.
This app is intended for Android developers as well as advanced users who are stuck
with Issue# 1039, need to install non Market applications, repeatedly,
or on more than one device.
A frame is a container to which pictures can be attached.
+Browse your frames over WiFi from a remote desktop computer
+Instantly share and let your family and friends browse your frames over peer network
New feature requires Hotweb 1.0.3 (Free)
Easy to group pictures for your own viewing or show friends only those you want to.
This app is ads sponsored; ads are removed if you are an existing EZ Boarding customer or become one at any time.
A new way to use your Android devices or your friends'.
Access your phone from a desktop browser (WiFi)
Access your phone from the web (Google App Engine/Cloud)
Access your phone by your friends (XMPP peer network), or access your friends's phone (if they allow you to).
Hotweb is a web application server for Android applications. It runs HTTP and XMPP services,
collaborates with other Android applications, and delivers contents on the phone to web browsers, GAE, and peers.
Currently the following applications are Hotweb enabled. You can access them from a remote desktop browser via Wi-Fi in your home, at work, or any where in the world with a Hotspot.
* Web Input 1.0 (Free) - WiFi and GAE
* Home Fling 2.0 (Free) - WiFi
* Profile 1.0 (Free) - WiFi, Peer
* Webshot 2.0 (Free) - WiFi
* Frite 2.0 - Finger Writer (Free) - WiFi, Peer
* E*Frame 2.0 (Ads) - WiFi, Peer
More on the way, stay tuned...
Webshot is a browser and works with other browsers.
Capture, crop, and save, or add to EZ Boarding.
+ Settings to tune quality
+ "Smart capture" to try avoiding out-of-memory
+ Custom viewer
+ Draggable capture button
Webshot 2.0.0 is Hotweb enabled (WiFi local web only, no XMPP peer or GAE cloud support), you are now able to view your webshots from a desktop browser over WiFi connection.
To use Hotweb features, you need to download/install Hotweb 1.0.0 or higher.
Works with Start 2.0 powerup feature in a restricted mode: view and capture only.