It creates industry standard Aztec bar-code. Automatically deletes expired boarding passes.
BoardIt also supports zooming out and *doesn't* support auto-rotation of the boarding pass image.
It makes organizing boarding passes much easier and quicker.
You can add your mobile boarding pass directly from an e-mail, or choose the location with image gallery/file browser.
Keeps all your boarding passes in one place.
Easy to use, saves time and trouble. Never again will you be forced to go through your gallery at TSA, or struggle to stop the image from rotating to allow the airport scanner to read it.
For full feature list visit:
Works with all the QR / Aztec based qr codes like the ones used by Lufthansa, American Airlines, Quantas, Iberia, British Airways, LOT, Austrian, Delta and many more.
tags: electronic boarding pass, モバイル搭乗券
What is it?
This app is a viewer for passbooks - a passbook could be a e.g. boarding-pass for your next flight, a coupon for a nice hot beverage on the destination, a movie ticket, a membership card - there are a lot of possibilities.
Basically it is a replacement for a piece of paper or plastic you would normally have to carry with you - so lets save some trees and reduce waste!
How does it work?
There are so called pkpass files - you can open them with this app - e.g. when you receive them via email or get an Download-option. The most important content is the BarCode ( QR , AZTEC & PDF417which authorizes you most of the time - but it also has other interesting content like a description - often a time ( that you now can add to your calendar ) - often also locations ( to give you directions ) - just try It out!
The app is offline usable once you downloaded the pass!
I stumbled uppon Passbook files when i received my ticket for the 29c3 - I liked the Idea ( even though this is from apple which I am not a big fan of normally ) - but there was no Android App which was working for me. I saw that the implementation is quite easy ( just a zip container with json and images ) - The first version was build very quick & was working for me ( got entry to 29C3 ) - In the following year I have not worked on this app much as I had no real use-cases but there where a lot of users downloading the app ( nearly 100.000 now ) and I fixed processing of some passes that where send to me ( some passes contain really broken json .. )
One year later - just before the 30C3 - I came to work a bit on this app again - for 2 reasons:
- a friend of mine is very into this whole BTLE thing and location beacon / context aware thing could be interesting for Passbook - but nothing ready yet
- I got a mail from a Luis Torrecilla - an very nice designer who did a great redesign
This all was leading to PassAndroid - a completely new version - with a new look and new functions ( sorting and adding to calendar alongside pull to refresh a navigation drawer and contextual ActionBar menu )
Passes that work
Austrian Airlines ( http://www.austrian.com/ )
cleartrip ( tested with IRCTC - Indian Railway )
Porter Airlines ( tested in North America )
Ticketfly ( tested in North America )
entrada cine ( entradas.com )
Empire Theatres Tickets
owl ticket Kinépolis
Cineworld in Middlesborough UK
chaos communication congress
these are only some I know of - please drop me an email or post into the community about the ones you know that work
Source Code / Issues
both on github:
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT
NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR
PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Keywords: cards gift cards store cards pass passes passbooks qr-code qr-codes ticket tickets entry loyalty cards passsource membership identification member conference ticket boarding pass travel
* Retrieving your mobile boarding pass
- Once registered, you'll get your personal MeeTicket e-mail address
- When using online check in, on your airline website, choose to retrieve your boarding pass by « e-mail » and use your MeeTicket e-mail address (ending with @meeticket.com)
- Automatically and in a matter of seconds your boarding pass will be loaded into your MeeTicket Application and the original email sent by your airline will be forwarded to your regular email address.
* At the airport
- Because you have no time to waste at the airport, MeeTicket will display your flight status automatically at app launch.
- From the flight status screen, see if your flight is on-time, which gate to go and access your boarding pass(es) easily
- Your boarding pass will be displayed even if there is no available network
- The boarding pass will be displayed full screen and will allow you to pass security gates and boarding gates without a glitch (IATA specifications: QR code / Aztec / Datamatrix).
- Display size is optimized for reading (scanning) the code (the MeeTicket).
- Trip informations is also displayed for the airline staff to read.
- Automatic sleep mode is de-activated while you are showing your boarding pass.
MeeTicket processes boarding passes as they are issued by the Airlines. So you don't need to worry; they will work as good as if they were displayed in airlines own App. And more than often they will be displayed in a better quality thanks to MeeTicket storage and display optimizations. And you will need one App only for all your trips !
* MeeTicket : more! more ! more!
- Are you traveling with your family or friends?
Centralize all your boarding passes by loading them all on one single phone. All you need to do is use the same e-mail address each time you are retrieving them from your airline's website.
- Do you like to be on the safe side ? Have a MeeShare attitude!
Arriving at the Airport with a battery-dead phone is rare but it does happen sometimes … If you are traveling with friends or colleagues, you can share your boarding pass with them on one or more mobiles. That is "MeeShare".
MeeShare can also be used simply to share your trip infos with anyone by SMS or email.
- For Facebook & Twitter fans out there
Tell your friends and your followers that you are about to board! On the day of departure let MeeTicket post automatically the message you defined along with your trip infos on selected social networks.
- Free Time
Getting bored while waiting at the airport? See if some of our partners' offers might be of interest to you. It's all here in the Free Time tab! Offers are refreshed regularly.
Log in once and you'll have fast and easy access to everything you need - trips, flight status, boarding passes, check-in and more.
Download the app today and you can also:
- Quickly view flight info from your recent searches
- Check in quickly from 'My trips'
- Look up, label and organize your trips
- Store all your boarding passes in the app's boarding pass wallet
- Email trip info to your friends and family
- See club locations and terminal information
- Access your Dividend Miles account and read news
Mobile boarding passes
When you check in, choose 'Send my passes to my smartphone' and enter the email address you used to register. Then, you can access all your passes in the boarding pass wallet.
Free in the air
You can use the US Airways app and usairways.com for free on flights with Gogo internet!
Quickly and easily search hotel deals by price, star rating or our top picks. From luxurious 5-star resorts to bargain-priced one-star accommodations, you’ll get great rates on thousands of hotels.
Simply find and choose your trip activities from a great selection of activities, attractions and the best things to do. Fast search options on over 15 activity categories to accommodating your needs.
From private transfers, sightseeing and guided Tours to marvelous dinner shows or enjoyable theme parks plus many more available on-the-go.
For flights, choose from hundreds of airlines and thousands of routes. Effortlessly filter results by your preferred number of stops, layover duration or airline, then sort by price or flight duration.
Check back soon! We’re always working on ways to make this app even better for all your travel needs.
• Book: Getting your SAS ticket has never been easier nor faster! Just log in and complete your booking in 3 easy steps with all the relevant information already securely stored in your phone. You can even save up to three credit cards. If you have some EuroBonus points to spend, but not enough for a full ticket, don’t worry – you can pay with the points you have and the rest by credit card. Choose between SEK, NOK, DKK, EUR and GBP in your personal settings menu.
• Check in: On the start screen, you can see if one or several of your flights are open for check-in. It’s easy to choose your favorite seat and access your boarding pass in just a few taps. Boarding passes are stored locally in your phone accessible also without a connection.
• Log in: Your SAS EuroBonus profile enables you to access all data automatically loaded on your phone. To make sure your information is stored safely, use your personal SAS app PIN code. If you’re not yet a SAS EuroBonus member, join directly in the app!
• My SAS page: On the start screen, get direct access to your boarding passes, bookings, EuroBonus points, check-in status and revised departure times and gates.
• EuroBonus: Access your account directly and view your up-to-date status, balance, expiring points and latest transactions.
• Flight Status: Search for arrivals, departures and flight numbers.
• Change flight: In case you need to, it’s easy and already integrated in the check-in flow.
• See bookings made elsewhere: Include your SAS EuroBonus number in every booking you make so you can use the SAS app to check in and retrieve your mobile app boarding pass every time you travel.
• SAS info: We open up a little more of the SAS world to you here. Read recent social media posts and info about new destinations and let us answer any questions you may have about your flight.
Booking a cheap Wizz Air flight ticket has never been so easy as with this FREE Android application.
SEARCH and BOOK FLIGHTS
Search and book flights and services at low prices.
Sign up to Wizz Discount Club while making the reservation.
CHECK-IN, MOBILE BOARDING PASS
Check-in with your mobile phone and save boarding pass to Passbook
Find out more about Wizz Air routes and schedules
Review your reservations
Access your myWizz profile to check contact details and other account information
FLIGHT STATUS INFORMATION
Check the status of your flight real time.
Add services to your existing booking
Bulgarian, German, English, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Ukrainian
Travel light at each stage of your journey with your companion mobile app. Explore options, book trips, move hassle-free through airports. Find all the flight information that matters to you, when it matters.
What you can do
• Book a flight and select your seat.
• Check-in up to 24 hours before your departure.
• Pull up a mobile boarding pass—no more paper.
• See your flight schedule and boarding time.
• Share your itinerary by email with friends and family.
• Track your Mileage Plan balance.
• Keep an eye on first class and standby wait lists.
• Receive push notifications.
Thanks for sending us feedback at email@example.com. We are listening, and welcome your suggestions.
Enjoy the benefits of our app:
-Use the Mobile Check-In service and receive your boarding pass direct to your Smartphone.
-Obtain information in real time about schedules and check flight status.
-Get immediate access to information about your trip and flight details.
-Find specific content about baggage policies, special services, sales offices and much more.
More from developer
which detects and warns if the mobile service intelligence solution from Carrier IQ, a rootkit software as Trevor Eckhart has identified capable of tracking text messages, secure web traffic, contacts, key strokes..., has been embedded in your device.
This application runs as service until you explicitly quit , watches out for changes in system and posts notifications to status bar, can be setup to clear logs regularly.
You should consider turning on log monitor and keep this application running for a number of reasons, regardless of Carrier IQ currently installed on your device or not:
+If a carrier could pull data off your device without your knowledge; the carrier might also be able to push Carrier IQ to your device at any time without notice as it pleases.
+A third party application could snoop on you if your Carrier IQ logging is turned on, with proper permissions or in collaboration with others.
Monitoring would deter any application from turning on CIQ logging and snooping; it cannot be stopped but at least you will get notified.
Unfortunately, some applications especially Carrier IQ detectors may leave traces on a device similar to those of true Carrier IQ and cause false alarms.
If you are willing to help, please report the false positive as bug to the developers.
A toggle button is provided so you can play with the CIQ logging setting on your phone and watch Carrier IQ agent recording your activities live.
It is not known if the logging setting also serves as triggers to send off the data over the network. As a caution,
you should never enter any thing confidential or visit personal web sites if the logging is turned on.
Even Carrier IQ and your carrier are not collecting the data, a malicious application on your phone
could potentially exploit the sensitive information. Furthermore, when you update or install applications
in future, pay special attention to permission request to any of the following but not limited to:
read log, write setting, access Internet, and make sure the requests are justified.
Please note that the logging becomes excessive if you use a browser, it seems it does not matter which browser you use
as the tracking is done in low level system code. Clear log in the option menu will remove all entries in the log.
This app has only be tested on Galaxy SII from Sprint (unfortunately it's the phone I own just recently)
and may not work on other devices or for other carriers, in such cases you will not see the logging toggle button.
It will be positive if CIQ is found on your device; otherwise you will have to wait for more sophisticated software or your carrier to tell you.
I have no plan to turn this detector into a removal tool as it would imply voiding your contract. You should look for
other apps or wait for updates from your carrier.
Part of Carrier IQ detection is based on code by François SIMOND @supercurio
I added detections in System settings.
A frame is a container to which pictures can be attached.
+Browse your frames over WiFi from a remote desktop computer
+Instantly share and let your family and friends browse your frames over peer network
New feature requires Hotweb 1.0.3 (Free)
Easy to group pictures for your own viewing or show friends only those you want to.
This app is ads sponsored; ads are removed if you are an existing EZ Boarding customer or become one at any time.
Webshot is a browser and works with other browsers.
Capture, crop, and save, or add to EZ Boarding.
+ Settings to tune quality
+ "Smart capture" to try avoiding out-of-memory
+ Custom viewer
+ Draggable capture button
Webshot 2.0.0 is Hotweb enabled (WiFi local web only, no XMPP peer or GAE cloud support), you are now able to view your webshots from a desktop browser over WiFi connection.
To use Hotweb features, you need to download/install Hotweb 1.0.0 or higher.
Works with Start 2.0 powerup feature in a restricted mode: view and capture only.
You've got choices, here is another one.
This app is intended for Android developers as well as advanced users who are stuck
with Issue# 1039, need to install non Market applications, repeatedly,
or on more than one device.
you may get it right the first time if not every time.
+Break up your sentence
+Spell it out
Sphinx VI is a launch pad. Bing, Google, Yahoo!, Dictionary.com, Merriam-Webster, email, sms...
Calculator, clock... and by the time you get to the camera app
you have already missed the moment you wished to capture.
Start simplifies your life with your smart phone.
Powerup - bypass lock screen and launch applications in restricted mode with POWER key
Startup - start applications at boot time when you turn on your device
Statusbar - instead of going Home, you can start your applications from status bar
Favorite - add application to favorite group menu
Built-in Powerup apps:
Phone - simple quick contacts (max 5)
Redial - redial last numbers in call log (max 5)
Picture - take picture
Video - shoot video
External powerup apps:
Clock II - alarm clock
Calculator II - calculator
ICOE - emergency contacts
Sundial - clock with slide show
Webshot - browser and snapshot
EZ Boarding - mobile boarding pass holder
Start 2.0 no longer supports user folder; use MENU/Settings to configure instead.
Due to the deviation of various Alarm Clock implementations on different device/model from the base Android framework, alarms may fail if powerup feature is on, i.e. you have selected at least one such app in Powerup settings. Please test the alarm clock on your device before you use the powerup feature or you may miss alarms. Alternatively, download Clock II - a clone of stock Clock app that has been modified to play nicely with Start.
A new way to use your Android devices or your friends'.
Access your phone from a desktop browser (WiFi)
Access your phone from the web (Google App Engine/Cloud)
Access your phone by your friends (XMPP peer network), or access your friends's phone (if they allow you to).
Hotweb is a web application server for Android applications. It runs HTTP and XMPP services,
collaborates with other Android applications, and delivers contents on the phone to web browsers, GAE, and peers.
Currently the following applications are Hotweb enabled. You can access them from a remote desktop browser via Wi-Fi in your home, at work, or any where in the world with a Hotspot.
* Web Input 1.0 (Free) - WiFi and GAE
* Home Fling 2.0 (Free) - WiFi
* Profile 1.0 (Free) - WiFi, Peer
* Webshot 2.0 (Free) - WiFi
* Frite 2.0 - Finger Writer (Free) - WiFi, Peer
* E*Frame 2.0 (Ads) - WiFi, Peer
More on the way, stay tuned...
Your friend does not have to own a phone or use one to hear you;
you can talk to anyone with an email address for free.
Support email list/star/superstar, canned greeting
*NEW* Windows RIFF/WAVE audio support. record size unlimited option (send max 10MB)
More info at the site listed below