Tempus Locum helps you keep track of places, images, notes and recordings (and even samples, if that's your thing). It's a combination field assistant and field note book.
Please report all bugs to the developers.
Easily record your location, descriptions, images, voice recording and other notes across multiple projects and share the details with friends and team mates.
Print & scan sample labels, export details and backup to Google Drive. Never lose your diary or field note book again!
Key features include:
• Record locations with location notes (just like a field note book)
• Show location in UTM, MGRS or Lat/Long formats
• Capture images, audio and notes linked to any item
• Audio recording works well both inside (for talks or meetings) and outside (for animal calls); recordings are in good quality MP3 format
• Export to Excel
• Generate sample labels
• Scan an manage samples via barcodes on labels
• Show your locations on a map
• Backup and restore via Google Drive and local storage
• Show distance and direction to a location
• Gallery of all captured images
• Quickly scan through locations, and review images