Can't pair any microbot pushes anymore Dunno what's going on. Can't pair any devices anymore with either of my Android phones. Resetting microbots doesn't help.
Failed to connect Won't connect. Same error every time. Nothing " their website about the error message. In a word, garbage.
worked for me you can hold the button on the phone and the micro bot doesn't release until you do
its doesnt work for me out of the box. My bluetooth is paired but the app cant connect., gives a failed error. No detailed instructions
Cant Find Push And Hold Option On the website it seems to show this but I cant find the option in the app.
Very nice app
- Display the state of the currently viewing MicroBot
- Change names/photos/calibration levels/modes of MicroBots connected to Prota
- Change modes of MicroBots connected directly to smartphone
- Improve the connection speed of MicroBots connected to Prota
- Photos are now correctly displayed in the sidebar
- Warning message when the phone is disconnected from Prota
- Minor bug fixes