Quiktip is a modern software solution providing organizations a method for collecting tips and other information from multiple platforms into a centralized processing site.
Tips can be submitted anonymously or with contact and location information. It is up to the tipster to choose how they submit.
- Anonymous Tipping for users
- Two-way communication between user and safety personnel
- Emergency Alerts to Users ( Weather, highway accident, etc..)
What happens to the information you provide?
- It is sent to a dispatcher, who reviews the tip and either responds directly of refers the information to some one who can help you.
Share the app because you care about reducing or preventing
- Underage Drinking
- Illegal Drug Use
- Domestic Violence
System allows secure two way communication that allows the tipster to remain anonymous.
Through this app, safety personnel are now able to chat directly with tipsters, while the person sharing information remains unidentifiable. Users can also receive Emergency Alerts (weather, highway accidents, etc.).
The anonymous information provided is sent to the 911 Dispatch Center who reviews the tip and either responds directly to the sender, or refers the information to someone who can help (24 hours a day/7 days a week).
Potential Organizations that can benefit from QuikTips
- Governmental Organizations
- Public Safety Organizations