This is a realistic fishing game:
- change of day and night, days of the week;
- different types of fishing rods, reels, baits;
- various fishing bases with their own set of fish;
- the opportunity to buy equipment, a car or even a house!
- a lot of fishing game quests with awards;
- casual hoards in some species of fish;
- the catch depends on the type of bait, time of day, on the point and depth of casting;
- the price of fish depends on the base and day of the week;
- the ability to play without the Internet;
- simple and intuitive interface - tested on children, this fishing game is available even for kids.
- fishing will be more effective if you try to catch in different parts of the reservoir and at different casting distances;
- to change the place of fishing on the reservoir, remove the fishing rod (double click on the screen) and move the screen to the side with your finger;
- while fishing for the fish, make sure that the arrow does not linger long in the last red sector, otherwise it may descend;
- more comfortable fishing chair will allow you to get less tired from the process of fishing and rarely rest in the house;
- a longer fishing cage will allow you less often to go to the market to sell fish;
- a more powerful fishing reel will make it easier to pull out large fish and quickly reel off empty gear;
Previous game update (1.0.17):
- added new fishing base "Halloween" with new fish (for players of 6+ level);
- new fish will be caught on a new base only after completing the quest: save the lake from voracious fish;
- award for the new quest - a strong fishing reel "Daiwan Black Widow";
- added new bait;
- added the ability to get 5 pieces of random bait for viewing promotional videos, 1 time per hour, in the store;
- instead of a casting point now - a real fishing line, we are getting closer to real fishing :)
The next real fishing game update is scheduled for end of November. There will be many interesting things!
If you can suggest how you can improve the gameplay or translation - please let me know. Thank you!