Did you ever need information on a specific disease? What a particular drug is used for? Help yourself diagnose your symptoms? What to do about a spider bite? All these answers and many more can be found in My Clinic. My Clinic presents health care information in an easier to read and understand format. My Clinic is health care information for the everyday people.
• Disease and Conditions - Comprehensive guide on many diseases and conditions
• Symptoms - Information on the possible causes to your symptoms
• Symptom Checker - Program that helps diagnose your condition based on a series of symptoms you have selected
• Drugs - Information on prescription and over the counter drugs
• Test and Procedures - Information on what a test is, what is done, how to prepare, and what the results mean
• Healthy Lifestyle - Information to help lead a healthy lifestyle
• First Aid - Information to help you prepare during a medical emergency
• Absolutely no ads!
Tags: Pills, Symptoms, Checker, Health, Clinic, Diagnose, Care, First Aid, Diseases, Cure, Heal, Conditions, Revive, Rejuvenate, Information, Medicine, Webmd, Medscape, Itriage, Sick, Flu, Headaches, Fevers, Drugs, Prescriptions, RX, Pharmacy, Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
Symptomate is an innovative symptom check that will help you to assess your health. Symptomate will use an Online Checkup to determine what conditions you may have and suggest a doctor you can see to get a diagnosis.
You just need to do some choice: your gender, age and some basic information of the body. It will give you some questions about your symptoms, just choose yes or no to get the result. You will get a virtual diagnosis report on your email and you'll be able to check the list of potential conditions absolutely. Take care of your health -- keep Symptomate on your phone so it will always be there when you need it!
- Intelligent symptom check designed by doctors
- Broad database of more than 500 conditions and 1000 symptoms
- Check if your symptoms are serious
- Obtain preliminary information regarding potential conditions
- Get a free Online Checkup Report on your e-mail
- Assist your doctor in finding the right diagnosis
... and a lot more!
Now get yourself a ‘doctor’ on line, it will tell you anything about your health in detail!
* Legal notice * Online checkups are for informational and educational purposes only and should not be treated as a doctor's advice, a medical consultation, or a diagnosis.
Keywords: symptom checker, symptom check, online checkup, virtual diagnosis, doctor, symptoms, conditions, health check, symptom check, diagnose, diagnosis, WebMD, iTriage, Infermedica, disease.
Unlike other symptom checkers Symptify gives personalized results. Taking into account your medical history, medications, allergies and physical examination, Symptify makes it simple to discover possible causes for your medical condition.
Symptom Checker: Symptify is the most elaborate and sophisticated symptom checker available today. It can be personalized to your needs and gives you access to information about thousands of diagnoses, symptoms and procedures. We are adding to this number every day.
Online Medical Library: Symptify is designed to help you learn. It has one of the most extensive and user-friendly databases of diseases, symptoms and procedures available online. Written with you in mind, the descriptions are clear, concise and understandable.
Facility Locator: When you need medical attention you should not have to stop for directions. With Symptify’s facility locator you can pull-up a list of ER’s, Urgent Cares or Doctors around your area with the push of a button.
User Profile: Be prepared in case of an emergency with access to your medical information. This is your very own secure, portable and transmissible health vault. Reference, update and transmit your medical profile anytime, anywhere. Symptify’s proprietary algorithmic engine also uses this profile to render quicker and more accurate results.
Transmit/Check-in: By notifying facilities of your impending arrival you ensure a better outcome for yourself or your loved one. Because some diseases have better outcomes when the time to drug or therapy is reduced, it is important to alert the hospital why and when you are coming. Let the doctor know you are coming by checking in online with Symptify.
Emergency Contact List: It is always important to notify close family members or friends about a trip to the emergency room or urgent care clinic. Someone you trust should be with you during these crucial times to assist you with important decisions and completing essential documents. They will know where to find you and come to your side.
Consultation History: Tracking symptoms over time often provides many clues as to the cause of disease. It also helps assess the efficacy of therapies and treatments. With your approval, Symptify can track your symptom history with each repeat consultation. You can later access your consultation history and place comments or specify the action taken.
We have strived to build something that is as useful as getting a doctor on the phone and will continue working until we achieve our goal. We love to hear from our users and welcome any questions, comments or feedback. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To better health,
*Legal Notice* This tool is for information purposes only. It does not give advice or diagnosis. It is not meant to be used as a substitute to seeing a healthcare professional. Only doctors and healthcare personnel and give a diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
Tags: Symptoms, symptom checker, self-diagnosis, diagnose, medical, self-care, medicine, diagnosis, symptom evaluator, emergency, room, urgent, care, doctor, self-examination, sick, ill, flu, first aid, injury, pain, disease, physician, health, cure, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, home, remedy, remedies, MD, heal, healing, pills
Is your kid planing to say goodbye to diapers? ( Or your pet , dog or puppy needs training? )
We offer a wonderful alarm which helps children remember to use potty chair ,for
pee in specified intervals,by playing recorded audio of their own or beloved
one's sweet voice.
-set reminder intervals(30 minutes/1 hr/1:30hr ..etc)for as many kids as you
-can input kids name which helps to identify each kid's(in case of twins or
-Choose kids or beloved ones voice as alarm tone.
-Can edit the reminder at any time.
-It can also be used as medication reminder application.
How it works:--
-Click 'Add Item' to set a new reminder for a kid's pee activity.Enter the kid's
name,set interval(30 minutes/1 hr/1:30hr ..etc),record desired voice as tone.
-Home screen shows the list of reminders with kids name,next reminder time and
the interval selected.
-Can ON/OFF any time(e.g.: during nap time just select OFF and can ON once you
-Can edit the reminder by taping on the name/description.
Finally don't forget to do the happy dance or offer a small reward
(stickers/chocolates/cookies)when there is success.
** How was the potty training process?
** How long does it take?
This app is perfectly designed to assist busy parents to do potty training / toilet training for babies and kids.
WHY "Baby Potty Training Assistant"?
**Simple one touch super cute user interface**
Forget about lengthy wordings and complex series of functions, we make it quick and easy that your little one can also start using it without your help during potty training time.
**Background excitement color**
We understand all the hard work and yes, potty training can be fun, it doesn't have to be bored or stressful. Our background change everytime you start your app.
**Simulate real human, sound plays continuously every 2 secs**
Tired of unlocking your phone and keep pressing the re-play button again and again? You can now forget them, completely.
Our goal is to help you shorter the time needed, create fun experience while soothing your baby to ease the peeing and pooping process. We have experienced, played and repeated over hundreds of different sounds. We tried and tested them on real cases to select and integrate only the two that work best.
We hope our app can help during your most precious time.
We'd love to hear from you, the team will continue to versioning based on your feedback and comments. Thanks for all your supporting!
HPN/SHL Symptom Checker is designed especially for these challenges and concerns.
The Symptom Care Guides help you make smart decisions on what level of care (if any) is needed and how to provide symptom relief for minor illnesses and injuries you can manage on your own.
HPN/SHL Symptom Checker is derived from the clinical protocols use by physicians and nurses in 10,000 practices and 400 nurse advice lines in the US and Canada. They have been tested for 15 years on more than 150 million symptom calls.
The 145 Parent Advice Messages deal with the most common behavior and wellness questions parents ask their physicians. Each topic provides a description of the issue, three to five specific recommendations to address the concern, and (often) additional resources which may be useful to your situation.
Symptom Checker Features
• Easy 3-step navigation:
1. Choose the most appropriate symptom care guide
2. Use the symptom decision chart to find the recommended action
3. Follow the self care advice to manage minor illnesses & injuries at home
Each symptom care guide contains:
• Definition which describes the focus of the care guide so you can decide if it’s a good fit for your problem. If not, there are quick links to related care guides.
• Decision Chart which helps determine what action is suggested based on the severity and description of your symptom. Once you have a match, simply follow the corresponding action, such as Call 911, Call Doctor Now, Call Doctor within 24 hours or Manage at Home.
• Immediate Connections to 911, your doctor, your child’s doctor or nearby Emergency Department (ER) are available if you have phone service.
• Home Care Advice is available for any illnesses and injuries that can be managed at home. The instructions provide clear, up-to-date steps for relieving symptoms.
• Medication and Allergy List for tracking important information about your family’s prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications.
• First Aid topics and illustrations to support immediate action, if needed.
• Dosage tables for common over-the-counter medications.
• Visual images to help you identify symptoms (e.g. rashes), injuries and common causes of bites & stings.
• Find a plan specific provider by specialty, name, and location.
• Find a nearby urgent care or emergency department based on your current location.
• Access the @YourService mobile portal from within the app.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this Application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Before using HPN/SHL Symptom Checker, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application.
What does every new parent need for newborn baby? Support. Advice. Reminders.
Get your FREE Subscription to America's Trusted Source for your "baby care" advice.
Keep it all by your side 24/7, along with daily updated advice, tips for new born babies and even more helpful video clips
The free Hottest baby care app is here to help you simplify daily life and be the best parent possible through each stage of your little one’s development.
The most up-to date, expert advice for mothers, fathers and care providers from the American Academcy of Pediatrics.
From the most respected organization on child health comes this essential resource for all parents who want to provide the very best care for their children. Here is the one guide pediatricians routinely recommend and parents can safely trust, covering everything from preparing for childbirth to toilet training to nurturing your child’s self-esteem. Whether it’s resolving common childhood health problems or detailed instructions for coping with emergency medical situations, Caring for Your Baby and Young Child has everything you need.
Full baby care app features include all these and more:
*** Daily subscription from experts's advice
*** Caring for your newborn just got easier!
*** Ideas from Parents helping parents by sharing tips & skills
*** Ideas for taking care of yourself too
*** Add to your favorite items
*** Daily helpful video clips
*** Advice on care and feeding
*** Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
*** Fully support Zoom In - Out for easy reading page content
*** Fully support running on all of Android devices and tablet / nexus 7 as well
*** Very lovely graphic art design
*** Very frequency update the latest version for our users
*** All information you need on your baby’s health and safety
Find us on Facebook and get latest updates:
You can always trust the experts at baby care.
Remember always FREE!!
GET THE baby care APP TODAY!!
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK
We always welcome your suggestions, comments and thoughts. If you have a moment, feel free to rate and review our app. Please note that we aren't able to respond to reviews in the Google Play store, but we'd love to get your feedback to our email: email@example.com
Thank you for your support.
More from developer
Spriggy is a happy little fellow who loves to have fun, bounce around and collect coins! When it comes to staying out of trouble, he has a lot to learn.
As he bounces through the house, he’ll need some guidance to stay out of harms way. Lucky for him, you’re up for the challenge! Put your running shoes on and follow him through the house! Remember to be careful, there are hazards in every room!
How do I play?
Your job is keep Spriggy safe, happy and healthy by answering the safety questions correctly.
• The more questions you get right, the higher he can bounce.
• The higher he can bounce, the more coins he can collect.
• You control Spriggy’s bouncing with a tap on the screen.
• Be careful of potential hazards—they take points away.
Safety at your fingertips
Take a look at the tips section to find out how you can make every room in your home safer and prevent injuries.
We have a variety of tips to help you:
• Plan fun and educational activities
• Prevent slips and falls in your home
• Avoid burn injuries and practice fire safety
• Prevent accidental poisoning
• Reduce the risk of drowning and choking
• Teach your family about bike safety
• Stay safe outdoors all year long
• Increase motor vehicle safety measures
• Teach your teen how to be a safe driver