Questions and concerns about your child’s health can arise day or night - even when you’re at work or your doctor’s office is closed. But dealing with your child’s illnesses, injuries and new behaviors can be easier…
Children’s On Call is designed to be your “go-to app” for managing your child’s health. It provides tools for making every day health decisions. And when your child needs care, the renowned experts at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin are just one tap away.
Our new design supports easier access to the everyday resources you may need:
Does your child have a new symptom, injury or behavior?
• Symptoms – for help deciding what to do when your child is sick or hurt
• Parent Advice – for answers to questions about behaviors, eating and wellness
• First Aid – for quick reference when time is precious
• Meds – for help with dosages and maintaining a list of your child’s medications
Where should you take your child for treatment? The following locations and services are just one tap away, if your child does need to be seen for care:
• Find a Doctor – search our directory to find the perfect doctor for your child
• Urgent Care –find a location near you for evening access
• MyChart – request an appointment or view your child’s health record
• Find our ER – for when emergency care is needed
• Locations – quick access to Children’s facilities and points of care
• Emergency – quick connections to Poison Center, 911, and ERs
Want to explore more resources from Children’s?
• Discover CHW – helps you navigate the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin campus
• Other Apps – are available to help you manage your child’s health
• Feedback – presents a direct line for letting us know what you think
• Social media – ways to join the Children’s community
My Info encourages you to create a mini-profile for each of your children. This info (age, gender, doctor, pharmacy) helps the app tailor your experience and support direct connections to your doctor when you need an appointment.
Coming soon: if you would like, we can send you health tips and reminders to optimize your child’s health.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using Children’s On Call, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application.