Whether it’s your joint pain, a parent’s Diabetes or your spouse’s cholesterol, this app uses clinically-proven research to help you get from wondering what could be wrong to what you can do about it. AskMD recommends qualified physicians nearby that are covered by your insurance, and arms you with the information you need for your doctor’s appointment, which you can privately share with your physician or others you choose. So, take the guesswork out of getting better. AskMD.
- Identify potential causes of your symptoms quickly and easily – AskMD allows you to initiate a series of questions relevant to your issue, taking into account all your symptoms and other factors, like medications and known conditions. During this “consultation”, the app utilizes Pattern Recognition Technology to match your answers against a dynamic clinical knowledge platform, yielding a list of possible causes that actually are relevant to you.
- Determine if you have an emergency – If AskMD detects that you might be in a critical or life-threatening situation, the app will direct you to Emergency Rooms closest to your location.
- Take the next steps to get the right care – Once you’ve completed your consultation, AskMD prepares you for your doctor’s appointment by arming you with a summary of your results, which you can easily access, and share privately from the app. AskMD also locates doctors and specialists qualified to treat your symptoms or condition by area map or list, which also can be filtered by insurance, specialty and distance. You can even click to call and make an appointment directly from the app, and map your route to the office.
- Keep track of your health – AskMD isn’t just an app to find out what’s bothering you at the moment – it has tools and information to help you know more about your day-to-day. In addition to helping you organize health information you might need on a daily basis – like your medications, insurance information, and names and contact details for all your doctors and specialists – the app also providers you with a personal snapshot of your health, which includes vitals such as height, weight, cholesterol, blood pressure and any known conditions, and uses animation and graphics to show you what those vitals mean to your overall health.
- Care for family and friends – AskMD allows you to create multiple health profiles in the app, so in addition to managing your own health, you can also manage the health of others for whom you care.
We appreciate all types of feedback on AskMD. If you love our app, please rate, review, and +1 us in the Google Play Store. If you have questions or suggestions, please submit them to https://www.sharecare.com/help, so we can help solve them for you right away.
Kid Care has been designed by St. Louis Children’s Hospital especially for these times and is a must have child care resource. The child care guides help you make smart decisions on what level of medical attention (if any) is needed and how to provide speedy symptom relief for minor childhood illnesses or injuries you can manage on your own.
Kid Care is derived from the clinical protocols used by pediatricians and nurses in 10,000 practices and 400 nurse advice call centers in the US and Canada. They have been tested for 15 years on more than 150 million symptom calls.
Easy 3-step navigation:
1. Choose the symptom that most closely relates to your child’s condition
2. Use the symptom decision chart to find the recommended medical action
3. Follow the self care advice to make your sick or injured child more comfortable
The symptom checker can be easily resourced by using an alphabetical index, body area index, or keyword search.
Content - each symptom care guide contains:
* Definition which describes the symptoms associated with this type of medical condition so you can decide if it's a good fit for your problem. If not, there are quick links to related illnesses and injuries.
* Decision Chart which helps determine what medical action is suggested based on the severity and description of your child’s symptoms. Once you have a match, simply follow the corresponding action, such as Call 911, Call Your Child's Doctor Now, Call Your Child's Doctor within 24 hours or Manage at Home.
* Immediate Connections to medical help, such as 911, your child's doctor or nearby Emergency Department (ER) are available if you have phone service.
* Home Care Advice is available for any illnesses and injuries that can be treated at home. The instructions provide clear, up-to-date steps for relieving your child’s symptoms.
* Medication and Allergy List for tracking important information about your family’s prescriptions and/or over the counter medications.
* Pediatric medicine dosage tables for common over-the-counter medications.
* Visual images to help you identify symptoms (e.g. rashes), injuries and common causes of bites & stings.
* First Aid topics and illustrations to support immediate medical action, if needed.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this Application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using Kid Care, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application within More > Terms and Conditions.
Spriggy is a happy little fellow who loves to have fun, bounce around and collect coins! When it comes to staying out of trouble, he has a lot to learn.
As he bounces through the house, he’ll need some guidance to stay out of harms way. Lucky for him, you’re up for the challenge! Put your running shoes on and follow him through the house! Remember to be careful, there are hazards in every room!
How do I play?
Your job is keep Spriggy safe, happy and healthy by answering the safety questions correctly.
• The more questions you get right, the higher he can bounce.
• The higher he can bounce, the more coins he can collect.
• You control Spriggy’s bouncing with a tap on the screen.
• Be careful of potential hazards—they take points away.
Safety education at your fingertips:
• Prevent slips and falls in your home
• Avoid burn injuries and practice fire safety
• Prevent accidental poisoning
• Reduce the risk of drowning and choking
• Teach your family about bike safety
• Stay safe outdoors all year long
• Increase motor vehicle safety measures