Is your kid planing to say goodbye to diapers? ( Or your pet , dog or puppy needs training? )
We offer a wonderful alarm which helps children remember to use potty chair ,for
pee in specified intervals,by playing recorded audio of their own or beloved
one's sweet voice.
-set reminder intervals(30 minutes/1 hr/1:30hr ..etc)for as many kids as you
-can input kids name which helps to identify each kid's(in case of twins or
-Choose kids or beloved ones voice as alarm tone.
-Can edit the reminder at any time.
-It can also be used as medication reminder application.
How it works:--
-Click 'Add Item' to set a new reminder for a kid's pee activity.Enter the kid's
name,set interval(30 minutes/1 hr/1:30hr ..etc),record desired voice as tone.
-Home screen shows the list of reminders with kids name,next reminder time and
the interval selected.
-Can ON/OFF any time(e.g.: during nap time just select OFF and can ON once you
-Can edit the reminder by taping on the name/description.
Finally don't forget to do the happy dance or offer a small reward
(stickers/chocolates/cookies)when there is success.
Spriggy is a happy little fellow who loves to have fun, bounce around and collect coins! When it comes to staying out of trouble, he has a lot to learn.
As he bounces through the house, he’ll need some guidance to stay out of harms way. Lucky for him, you’re up for the challenge! Put your running shoes on and follow him through the house! Remember to be careful, there are hazards in every room!
How do I play?
Your job is keep Spriggy safe, happy and healthy by answering the safety questions correctly.
• The more questions you get right, the higher he can bounce.
• The higher he can bounce, the more coins he can collect.
• You control Spriggy’s bouncing with a tap on the screen.
• Be careful of potential hazards—they take points away.
Safety education at your fingertips:
• Prevent slips and falls in your home
• Avoid burn injuries and practice fire safety
• Prevent accidental poisoning
• Reduce the risk of drowning and choking
• Teach your family about bike safety
• Stay safe outdoors all year long
• Increase motor vehicle safety measures