This tool is not just a table to look up the AWG wire size (the standard AWG wire sizes list in National Electrical Code, NEC), it also display the REAL AWG WIRE SIZE on your screen. Besides, other detailed information of the given AWG wire can also be looked up in this software.
Both metric and imperial units are available and can be switched by single clicking. Any numbers can be copied to clipboard bo single clicking.
The APP also includes screen dimension calibration function to improve display accuracy of AWG wires and device compatibility.
The software supports Anrdoid 2.2~4.x. The platforms tested include Android 2.2, 2.4, 4.0, and 4.2. Most Android phones can use it without problems.
The author is williing to constantly update and improve this software. So any feedback or suggestions, pls let the author know by email: email@example.com.
Compliant with 2011, 2008, 2005, 2002, and 1999 NEC®
Updateable Electrical Code Calculator. An in-app purchase is currently available for NEC 2014 code update.
Great for Electrical Contractors, Designers, Engineers, Electricians, Maintenance Inspectors, Planners, Builders, and Lighting Specialists. The Electrical Calc Elite™ allows you to solve code-related problems quickly and accurately...the most common National Electric Code tables are now at your fingertips!
• Wires Sizes
• Voltage Drop on Wires
• Conduit Sizing
• Ohm's Law
• Kirchhoff's Law
• Motor Full-Load Amps
• Power Factor and Motor Efficiency
• Fuse and Breaker Sizes
• Service and Equipment Grounding Sizes
• Electrical Unit conversion
• Parallel Resistance
• Circular MILs Wire
• NEMA starter size
• NEC® references for calculations
Description of Calculations
• Convert between Amps, Watts, Volts, VA, kVA, kW, PF%, Efficiency%, and DC Resistance.
• Ohm's Law Calculations: enter any two values (ohms, volts, or amps) to solve for the third.
• Calculate required wire size per NEC® tables 310-16 and 310-17; Copper or Aluminum, 3ø or 1ø, 60°C, 75°C, 90°C insulation ratings and 100% or 125% of ampacity. Adjust wire sizes for ambient temperatures other than 30°C and for more than three wires in a raceway.
• Calculate Voltage drop: Find minimum VD wire size, maximum length for any given wire size to stay within specificed VD, drop percentage, actual number and percentage of Volts dropped.
• Conduit sizing for 12 types of conduit per NEC®: Find recommended size of conduit for combinations of #THW, #XHHW, and #THHN wires. Also calculates fill percentages, conduit cross-sectional areas, remaining areas and more.
• Find Motor Full-Load current per current NEC®: Works in 1ø or 3ø, synchronous and DC motors per NEC® 430-247, 430-248, and 430-250.
• Calculate Fuse and Breaker Sizes per NEC® 430-52.
• Parallel and derated wire sizing
• Calculate parallel resistance
• NEC Table number displays when performing wire size calculations
• Sizes overload protection per NEC® 430-32.
• Finds NEMA starter sizes per ICS 2-1988 (Tables 2-327-1 and 2-327-2).
• Calculates service and equipment grounding conductor sizes per NEC® 250-122 and 250-66.
• Convert between BTU and Kilowatts per Hour
• Circular MILs calculated for wire sizes
• Works as a standard math or electric calculator
• Quick and easy updates to future NEC® code revisions
Visit our website: http://www.cyberprodigy.com/electricalcalcelite/ for more information including our detailed user's manual.
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make things right before posting any negative reviews. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this electric calculator. Please note that any download and Google Checkout issues are directly involved with Google Play and should contact them for assistance.
Electrical Calc Elite™ is not associated with ElectriCalc® Pro and Cyberprodigy LLC is not affiliated with Calculated Industries, Inc.
Enter in the length of the wire (using English or Metric) units and the gauge, select the type of wire (Copper or Aluminum) and WireCalc computes the resistance. Enter in the current, and the voltage drop is also computed.
There is also a table of all wire gauges from 0000000 to 50, with the diameter, area and resistance listed, for quick lookup.
Com o software é possível dimensionar fios e cabos elétricos com simplicidade e rapidez. Possui a opção de dimensionar com praticidade e também a opção avançado.
O aplicativo também dimensiona eletrodutos, fornece dados para instalação de motores elétricos e calcula potência de iluminação e tomadas.
Para mais informações:
Para dúvidas ou sugestões:
Please note that Stud Detector requires a device with a working magnetic sensor to function properly. Stud Detector will alert you if your device does not have a magnetic sensor, or if your magnetic sensor is malfunctioning and provides faulty readings.
• Adjustable sensitivity
• 3 distinct feedback levels
• Visual indication of feedback
• Optional vibration feedback
• Optional audio feedback
• Displays magnetic field magnitude
•Eviren işlemsel yükseltgeç
•Evirmeyen işlemsel Yükseltgeç
• Resistor color code
• Operational amplifier;
• Capacitor and Inductor Calculate
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following –
Search shortcut icon on your home screen,
Search shortcut on your bookmarks and browser homepage.
This will help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
You can delete the search shortcuts easily (Drag & Drop to the garbage), this will not affect the application in any way.
This Application is designed to assist
the user, whilst using The IEE regs (BS7671)
to determin correct cable size.
This Application eliminates the need to remember
any complicated formulas.
Will work through a calculation as laid out
in Appendix 4 of BS7671 IEE Regs.
Reference to Regs is still required, to enter
certain values such as Max Zs for protective device,
Volt drop for cable type / size etc.
This Application is a great tool for students
who need to learn the correct way to calculate
correct cable size for a new circuit / installation.
For Copper Cables up to 1000mm
Calculates Volt Drop,
Earth fault Loop Impedance (Zs),
Minimum required CPC Size,
Design Current / Power,
R1 + R2 etc.
All required formulas for completing
a cable calculation.
Application runs through a cable calc,
step by step as laid out in
Appendix 4 of BS 7671.
There is a Help File in each section,
to assist you with selecting correct
correction factors etc.
Will guide you to the correct
Tables / charts etc in BS7671,
Making refering to regs quick and easy!
This makes this app ideal for students
currently taking City and Guilds 2382,
2391 & 2330.
Also an excellent tool for Domestic,
Commercial and industrial Electricians.
Works for all cable sizes,
Installation Methods etc.
CableCheck also Available.
No Need to refer to BS 7671.
All correction factors applied
based on selected installation etc.
AD FREE PAID VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE.
Please check out our other electrical Apps.
Please rate this App if you like it.
This App has 5 sections
Calculates the percentage fill for mixed THHN insulated copper conductors in various types of conduits.
Calculates the voltage drop for single & three phase systems with power factor (Unity & Lagging)
AC Motor full load current finder:
Helps you quickly find AC motor full load currents from NEC tables:430.248, 430.250
Cable support table
+ Wire Gauge sizing
+ Parallel Conductors wire sizing
+ Conduit Fill sizes your conduit for any combination of wires
+ Transformer sizing (kVA)
+ Motor horsepower and amps
+ RJ45 Ethernet plug wiring
+ Std. wire colors, wire insulation types, thermocouples
+ NEMA Plugs, locking and non-locking
+ Ohm's Law
+ Voltage Drop in wires over a distance
Please share your ideas for additional functions at our website.