Calculate cable sizes by selecting from the pre set options, fast and easy.
Cable Size Calculator Domestic calculates circuit cable sizes for PVC/PVC Flat twin and earth cables for all common domestic installation methods.
Great for designing new circuits or for checking existing circuits for compliances.
+ PVC/PVC Flat twin & earth cable sizes
+ Calculates Maximum Permitted Zs
+ Checks the Maximum Permitted Zs value with the calculated Zs value.
+ Calculates r1 + r2
+ Calculates Volt Drop
+ Checks the calculated Volt Drop against the Maximum permitted Volt Drop
+ Calculates the tabulated current (It)
Also Applies any relevant correction factors depending on your selections i.e. Thermal Insulation (Ci), BS 3036 Fuses (Cc), Grouping (Cg), Ambient Temperature (Ci) automatically.
A perfect electrical calculator app for the domestic installer or professional electrician, Chief, Foreman, electrical engineer, estimater, designer...
Compliant with NEC 2014, 2011, 2008, 2005 and 2002, and future updates are FREE!
Visit our website for more details: http://www.ElectricianCalculator.com/
Forget about complicated key combinations normally required for NEC calculators! With this app you'll be able to perform the following calculations in a straightforward way:
• Voltage Drop
All voltage drop calculations use NEC chapter 9 table 8 values (either stranded or unstranded), and ambient temperature is taken into consideration as per NEC chapter 9 table 8 FPN 2.
• Find voltage drop (in volts and percentage).
• Find the maximum cable length given a required voltage drop and wire gauge (for single and three phase circuits).
• Find the minimum wire gauge given a required voltage drop and distance (for single and three phase circuits).
Ampacity calculations use NEC tables 310.16 and 310.17 to find maximum ampacity or minimum wire gauge. The correction factor for temperature is used in these calculations.
• Find the minimum wire gauge given an amps value and ambient temperature (can specify if it will be in a raceway or free air).
• Find the maximum ampacity of a cable given its gauge, the ambient temperature, and if it is in a raceway or free air.
• Conduit sizing and conduit fill
Conduit and cable diameters are obtained from the tables in NEC chapter 9. Maximum fill percentages are obtained from NEC chapter 9 table 1.
• Find the minimum size conduit given the gauge and number of cables.
- Can specify the following conduit types: EMT, ENT, FMC, IMC, LFNB, LFNA, RMC, PVC-80, PVC-40 / HDPE, PVC-A, PVC-EB.
- Can specify the following insulation types: THHN, THWN, THWN-2, THW, THHW, THW-2, TW, XHH, XHHW, XHHW-2, RHH, RHW, RHW-2.
• Find the maximum amount of cables that can be used, given conduit size and type, and cable gauge and insulation.
• Motor full load current
Motor full load current values are obtained from NEC tables 430-247, 430-248, 430-250 in chapter 9.
• Find the motor full current load for DC motors, single phase, squirrel cage, wound rotor, and synchronous electrical motors from 1/4HP to 200 HP.
• Grounding conductor
Find the grounding conductor for service entrances and equipment, as per NEC tables 250-66 and 250-122.
• Capacitor KVARs
Find the capacitor KVARs that must be connected to the system in order to correct low power factors caused by inductive loads.
• Power cost
Estimate the financial cost of running a specific load. You enter your KWH rate, the load in KW, and the hours spent with the load connected, and the calculator will return the cost. You can select your own currency from the Preferences section.
The app preferences will allow you to choose to enter Values can be entered in Feet or Meters, Celsius or Fahrenheit. You can also select to use copper or aluminum cables by default, and select to use stranded or unstranded cables. You can select to use this app in English, Spanish, Italian, French, or German!
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at email@example.com so we can answer your question or comment before posting any negative reviews. We are constantly providing updates and adding new functionality. Planned updates include bend radius calculations, circuit breaker selection, SI units and more.
Note: This product is not associated with Electrician Talk, Calculated Industries, ElectriCalc, ElectriCalc Pro, nor with Electrical Calc Elite. NEC is a registered trademark of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). Electrical apps, electric apps.
This app is not compatible with Android 4.4 at the moment.
Remotely control your Android device using any HTML5 compatible browser.
Install and run this server app on the Android device you want to control, scan the QR code or type in the URL shown and you will be able to instantly control your Android device. This is the ONLY cross-platform browser based remote app available for Android devices, an alternative to Droidmote, Tablet Remote, ShareKM and An2An Keyboard app.
You can use your computer keyboard and mouse to play game on your Android device using LANmote, toggle the full screen mouse page by pressing SHIFT button on the mouse page if you need both keyboard and mouse input.
- Cross-platform remote, without installing any client app, tested to work on Android, IOS and Computer HTML5 browser.
- Standard Android keypad buttons
- Android media remote buttons
- Mouse pad, adjustable sensitivity and supports multi-touch
- Use mouse pointer or touch circle pointer
- Keyboard input, supports unicode character input and using computer keyboard as controller
- 3x different size widgets, with/without QR code
- Can be configured to run at boot
- Support WIFI hotspot
- Support multi-client controlling the same device
- build-in help/instructions
Tip: If your device's screen have turned off due to power saving, you can turn it on by pressing BACK/HOME/MENU/Recent app button.
Notes: this app only works on rooted devices.
Read about rooting at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_rooting
Non-rooted mode without the mouse functionality under development.
Paid/Deluxe version licensing:
- The app will run without internet access for a limited number of times.
- Multi-touch does NOT work on Android 2.3 default browser
- Single/Multi-touch may have slow initial response compared to normal touch screen, please be patient and learn how to use it effectively by trying
- On Android 4.1+ and/or Android Chrome browser, backspace on keyboard does not work. This is a well-known Android bug. A dedicated backspace button is always present for Android 4.1+ device and/or Android Chrome browser.
- Does not work on Internet Explorer 10 or lower
- Pointer switching will take a few seconds during which the mouse pointer and key input will not work
- If you experience text input problems, such as no response or incorrect characters, try to change your keyboard to Android keyboard and/or input setting to "Send text manually".
- If you see a different character on screen that you type, please check you can write to your device's /system partition, read this for more info, http://lanmote.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=63302
- for those with uinput problems, read Droidmote's FAQ about uinput http://www.videomap.it/droidmote-faq.html
- if you cannot stop the LANmote server, please make sure you are not using LANmote as the "Selected input method", i.e. your current input keyboard.
We appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to send us your feedback or problems you encountered in our support forum - http://lanmote.idea.informer.com
If you have problems using this app on your device, you need to help us by posting it on our feedback forum, so that we can respond to you and also allow you to provide follow up information for us to diagnose as well as resolve the problem. Simply posting negative feedback here won't help!!!
Estimate voltage drop by inputting the wire material and gauge, voltage and phase and the ampere load. The resulting information provides the voltage drop as well as the load at the end of the circuit . Additionally, the percentage of voltage drop and the CMA of the conductor are also represented.
If you like this software and find it useful, please do consider upgrading to the Pro version to support ongoing development.
This software is for the IP Power 9258 / 9222 / 9223 / 9255 / 9212 / 9280 range of Aviosys network controlled power strips (PDU's). You can power devices on or off remotely from anywhere in the world using your Android mobile, for example to power cycle a device such as a router or server to reboot it.
The various available Aviosys IP power strips are here: http://bit.ly/10qUS9n
There is a full user manual here: http://bit.ly/1a9oM5G
Possible applications for PowerIP are:
- rebooting or power cycling a server or router by remote control if it has crashed
- turning your computer on or off when you are out so that you can use it remotely
- remote control security lights to turn them on or off when you are out
- remote control heating systems
- home automation applications
- power off your devices to save energy rather than leaving them on standby
- monitoring equipment (with the 9212 Delux)
- give each power strip a nickname
- user definable names for each of the controllable outputs
- read the status of the inputs on the 9212 Delux
- import/export server settings to an encrypted file for easy deployment across multiple devices
PowerIP Pro also features (amongst other things):
- remote control as many power strips as you like
- run macros to control your equipment
- group your frequently used equipment onto a favourites screen
- landscape support for phones and tablets
- create shortcuts on your home screen
- get output names from the power strip during setup (if supported) to save yourself having to type them in
- reorganise the power strips to have them in any order on screen
- get and set schedules on the power strips themselves to switch devices on or off automatically at preset times
- power cycle an output using a specified delay
- monitor temperature and current on the 9258W2/9255 Pro
- password protect your settings
- "protect" individual power outputs to prevent a user from accidentally powering off important equipment
- “protect” power outputs so that certain users cannot control them at all
- integration with other apps using Android intents
It's easy to set up. Just go into the server configuration menu and enter the user name, password, server address (an IP address or domain) and port for each of the power strips/switches. For the server address, you should not include "http", but instead just the address e.g. myserver.myhouse.com or 192.168.1.2.
Once set up, the status and names of each output will be shown as on or off. To toggle each output, just press the appropriate output.
Presently supported switches/firmwares are:
IP9258 S/T/Ping (v1.56, v.1.61, v.1.62, v3.00, v.4.01, v.4.03)
IP9258 SP (v1.52)
IP9258 HP (v1.1, v1.16)
IP9258 WiFi (v1.1, v1.16)
IP9258 W2 (v1.00)
IP9223 K (v4.01)
IP9258 SX (v1.38)
IP9258 DS (v4.01, v4.03)
IP9258 Pro (v4.01)
IP9258 xx (v4.01)
IP9212 Delux (v1.00)
IP9255 Pro (v4.03)
If your firmware/switch is not listed it will probably work anyway but if you have any problems do get in touch.
More from developer
+ Wire Gauge sizing
+ Parallel Conductors wire sizing
+ Conduit Fill sizes your conduit for any combination of wires
+ Transformer sizing (kVA)
+ Motor horsepower and amps
+ RJ45 Ethernet plug wiring
+ Std. wire colors, wire insulation types, thermocouples
+ NEMA Plugs, locking and non-locking
+ Ohm's Law
+ Voltage Drop in wires over a distance
Please share your ideas for additional functions at our website.