- Designed for both tablet and phone. Pay once and use on all your Android devices!
- Airport database containing over 10000 airports world wide.
- Quick search system lets you find airports by city, name, ICAO or IATA code.
- Add your own notes for those airports you visit frequently.
- Runway data (dimensions and surface type) for most major airports.
- Information about types of approaches available for most major airports.
- Favorites section where you can organize your favorite airports in groups.
- Airport data includes time zone, sunrise/sunset times and ATIS frequencies for most major airports.
- Directly call the ATIS telephone line for airports that provide this service.
- Link to online satellite maps for all airports (requires internet connection).
- METAR and TAF reports (requires internet connection). Downloaded weather is saved and kept for 48 hours for offline viewing.
- Runway state groups in METARs are automatically detected and gives you the option to decode them with one tap.
- View NOTAMs for most major airports (requires internet connection). Downloaded SNOWTAMs are detected and can be decoded with one tap.
- Email and print METAR, TAF and NOTAMs.
- List of over 180 VOLMET stations world wide, with frequencies and list of airports broadcasted by each station.
- Easily share your notes and favorites.
- Tools to calculate wind components, temperature correction, fuel uplift, approach check altitudes and great circle distances. There is also a SNOWTAM decoder and a decoder for runway state groups from METARs.
This application is NOT FOR OPERATIONAL USE. Information in the airport database may be outdated and inaccurate. Please report all database errors so they can be corrected as soon as possible.
Please note that weather and NOTAM data are provided by third party sources whose accuracy and availability cannot be guaranteed. Do not rely on this data for flight planning purposes. Always crosscheck with official sources.
These range from the earliest pioneers to the massive passenger jets of the modern age, representing the diversity of aircraft in use throughout the world for tourism and commerce. These include famous passenger planes such as the Concorde, Boeing 737 and 747, as well as the Learjet, Tiger Moth and Jetstream.
Each aircraft featured is illustrated by a full-colour side-profile artwork, and accompanied by a detailed specifications table. All measurements are given in imperial and metric measures. In addition there is accompanying text for each aircraft that summarizes their development and service history.
★ 300 civil aircrafts, each one illustrated by a full-colour artwork
★ Full dimensions, weights, performance and armaments provided for each aircraft, all measurements in imperial and metric
★ Each aircraft’s development history and career described in full
★ Quick search functions
★ Favorites section
★ All data stored offline on your device's SD card. Internet connection only required for the first database download (ca. 30MB) or for database updating.
Robert Jackson is a former pilot and navigation instructor. As a writer in military, naval and aviation affairs, he has more than 80 books to his name, including Suez: the Forgotten Invasion, The Royal Navy in World War II and Strike From the Sea: A History of British Naval Air Power.
from 21 countries, the Tsort site has details
from 21 countries, the Tsort site has details.
when you have no data connection. The list is the result of combining more than 80 different charts from 21 countries, the Tsort site has details.