The CCR Mixer functions:
Mixing - HeliAir
Mixing - Nitrox (EANx)
Mixing - Trimix (Tx)
Mixing - Top up
Mixing - What if
Maximum Operating Depth (MOD)
Equivalent air depth (EAD)
Equivalent narcotic (END)
CNS % / OTU Table
- Change volume of all channels
- Change every monitor mix
- Change channel parameters
- Calibrated meters to match the X32
- Change GEQ
- Edit channel strips
- Limited access mode for personal monitoring
- Edit mutegroups
- Much more :-)
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and Videos are hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload or add videos to YouTube or in this app. This app is just an organized way to browse, read contents and watch YouTube Videos. We do not claim the videos, information or other contents. Please contact us in case of any objections.
* It's able to handle starting with a non-empty cylinder.
* The gas used to top up the mix is air by default, but this can be changed if you are interested in using another banked gas.
* New in 3.1.0: the "rich O2" gas used to increase the oxygen content of your mixes can be set to any Nitrox mix. By default this is oxygen.
* Top-up mode to determine what you would get if you topped up an existing mix to a desired pressure.
* It also computes MODs, EADs, and ENDs for desired and result mixes.
* Supports both ideal and Van der Waals equations for mixing calculations
* Can switch between adding Oxygen or Helium first when blending
* Supports imperial or metric units. Scuba Tanks and Gas Mixer synchronize the units setting with each other so you don't have to make the same change in both applications.
* Can customize the temperature setting
* Should run well on most Android devices running Cupcake (1.5) or higher.
* Support for nitrox and trimix continuous blending
* Source code is available, providing developers with a good implementation of common SCUBA formulae and performing Van der Waals mixing calculations numerically.
Always analyze your gas! This program is only making approximations. It is no substitute for proper blending technique and an analyzer.
+ Gradient Color Seek Bars (HSL & RGB) helps in accurate color selection
+ Pick Colors from Images
+ Images can be selected from Gallery or Captured from Camera
+ Image Zoom In and Zoom Out to select the right color
+ Colors can be named and saved into Palettes and adjusted later
+ Create Gradients using mutiple colors (Only in Pro version)
+ Export Gradients as Android XML (only in Pro version)
According to several Theories, Colors for the Application, Web Page or an Image plays a vital role in grabbing the user's attention. Wrongly picked colors may decrease user's interest on the Web Page.
Color Mixer uses both RGB(Red, Green, Blue) and HSL(Hue, Saturation, Lightness) to pick a color from millions. Color Mixer provides different Variations (Shades, Tones) of the selected color, which will be helpful to build your Perfect Theme either for a Web Page or for coloring of an Image. Color Mixer will also helpful in selecting colors for Interior Decoration.
Colors can be selected from Images picked from either Gallery or Device Camera
Selected color can be grouped and saved into Palettes for future access or adjustments.
For More Information watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiFmiEtvhEg
Additional information can be found at http://sourceforge.net/p/halpha/colormixerwiki/ColorMixerHome/
Keywords : color mixer , color picker, palette, color palette, save palette colors, colors, Gradient
- Sine, square, triangle, sawtooth waves and linear, cubic, exponential sweeps and white, pink, blue noise.
- Rectangular, wedge and circular enclosures, sealed or ported, calculates dimensions given the material thickness, volume and port specs
Enclosure response graph
- Determine the relative gain of the enclosure, based on the T/S specs of the subwoofer.
- Gives values and schematics for crossovers given load and frequency (High, low, bandpass, narrow bandpass crossovers and Zobel filters).
Wire Gauge Calculator
- Automatically calculate length, load, gauge or number of runs by inputting 3 out of the 4. Also includes a list of wire specs for common gauges.
- Calculate the relative decibel level around the device.
(PLEASE NOTE: This is limited by the hardware. The microphone is designed for capturing voices (300-3400Hz). Outside this range, the microphone is not as responsive.)
Amplifier gains calculator
- Given the rated specs of your amplifier, you can properly set your line output to eliminate any clipping.
Ohm's Law Calculator and Common Equations
- Calculate Voltage, Amperage, Wattage or Resistance by inputting 2 of the 4. Includes most common equations for car audio (components in circuits, area and volume of shapes, enclosure specs, waves, etc)
Resistor value finder
- A visual tool to calculate the resistor value given the resistor band
LED resistor calculator
- Find the correct resistor for an LED to run on any voltage circuit
Speaker wiring calculator
- Find the final load of any series/parallel speaker circuit, given the voice coils and impedance. Wiring diagrams for most common setups.
Audio Control has 5 components: Profiles, Schedules, Exceptions, Quick and custom Vibration. Each provides a unique way to control how your phone sounds and behaves.
A complete tutorial with screenshots and videos can be found at: http://www.mobiletrialware.com/audiocontrol
The purpose of Audio Control is to allow you to create and manage unique audio profiles and switch between them with ease. When a profile is applies all the sounds of the device will change to match that profile.
Three optional plugins are also available for purchase: Location, WiFi Access Point, and Charging. These plugins will give you the ability to apply audio profiles in the most simple ways possible.
★ Separate Notification and Ringer volumes for ICS/JB devices (turn on this feature in settings)
★ 13 Widgets that are completely customizable
★ Schedule all device sounds by day and time
★ 10 Shortcuts to access any part of Audio Control or apply a profilep quickly
★ Profile widget that is resizable and can have multiple instances
★ Download FREE custom widget background or make and share your own from the developers website
★ A separate speakerphone volume for when the speakerphone is too loud or quiet
★ Profiles for Headsets (Bluetooth and Wired)
★ Locale and Tasker support for scheduling by location and more!* (Requires Locale or Tasker app)
★ Complete Tutorial so you don’t miss out on anything
★ Tablet optimized
★ Car Mode Profile
★ Never miss a text or phone call "Exceptions" which will auto adjust the volume
★ Adjust the device volume settings for a short period of time with "Quick" great for meetings or naps!
★ Custom vibration patterns for any installed application (ICS+ only)
★ Attach a ringtone to an Audio Profile
Profiles are a way to save and restore audio profiles, with one tap put your phone on Silent, Vibrate, Loud, Sleep, or whatever you can imagine.
Schedules provide a way to apply your audio profiles by day and time. For example apply a Sleep profile every night before bed. Or a work profile before you arrive to work.
Quick will apply a profile for a short pre-determined time and then apply a different profile when that time is up. Useful for those quick meetings the boss surprises you with.
Exceptions are a great way to never miss a phone call or SMS (Text) message. Add a contact to exceptions and when they contact you a profile will apply just moments before so you don’t miss them. "Go SMS Pro" not supported.
Widgets and Shortcuts are a great way to access any part of Audio Control from your home screen. Apply a profile with only one click! There are lots of widget and shortcut options to choose from, so don’t miss out!
English (Thanks Me!)
Spanish (Thanks Cory)
French (Thanks ModsZilla)
Dutch (Thanks Stijn) Update by Koen, (Thanks Koen)
Hungarian (Thanks Attila)
Hebrew (Thanks Elyashiv sabach - אלישיב סבח)
If you would like to translate Audio Control please send me an email!
It can work in background when you doing other office tasks, playing games, surfing to the internet.
This application works in two modes for Audio Recording.
(1) Background Recording
(2) Recording with Preview
Audio Spy Features:
- Unlimited Recording
- Enable Automatic Audio Files Cleaning
- Hide or unhide your audios
- Select Recording time
- Select file format you want to create such as 3gpp or mpeg4
- Enable or Disable notification for Recording
- You can edit the name of your recorded audio files
- Delete the audio file you don't want
- You can also add audio as your favorite audio which you like the most
- Can manage your favorite audio files as well
- Free to use
1. Background Audio Recorder
2. Secret Audio Recorder
3. Mobile hidden Voice Recorder for Android
4. Spy Voice Recorder
New in 1.7
+ Improved engine
+ Highlight main freq
+ Touch screen to switch between linear/log freq scale
+ 60Hz-20KHz (tested w/ sinusoid)
+ Resolution 22050Hz/256bar (44.1KHz sampling)
The frequencies are based on A440 pitch standard, which uses a frequency of 440 Hz for the musical note A above middle C.
❖ Delay calculator - A quick and easy way to convert from metres / feet to mS.
❖ DAW disk space calculator - Want to know how many tracks you can record for your 30 minute master piece and at what sample / bit rate based on your hard drive capacity, then this is the tool for you.
❖ SPL calculator - Simply enter amplifier power, loud-speaker sensitivity and a distance to find your maximum sound pressure level.
❖ Impedance calculators - Calculate total loads for a group of speakers in parallel and series configurations.
❖ Tone Generator - Select from 10 common sine wave frequencies, 20hz to 20khz sine wave sweep, pink and white noise.
❖ dBu / dBV to voltage converter, wavelength calculator, constant voltage impedance converter (70v + 100v line), and UK radio mic frequency lists (Ch38, Ch69 and de-reg).
❖ Aspect ratio calculator - Need to work out a videos aspect ratio; simply enter the dimensions and press calculate, alternatively enter one dimension and select the aspect ratio to get the second dimension.
❖ Projection distance calculator and screen resolutions guide.
❖ DMX address - dip switch - Simply enter the DMX address to receive the correct dip switch settings, then select an offset (Number of DMX channels your fixture requires) and use the plus and minus buttons to quickly address multiple fixtures.
❖ Beam width calculator and Gel cut calculator.
❖ Power voltage current calculator - A simple Ohm's law based calculator.
❖ Voltage drop calculator
❖ Pin-outs for common audio-visual connectors
Additional features available in AV Tools Pro:
✓ No Adverts
✓ Custom frequency tone generator with play in background facility
✓ Favourites feature - quick access to your most used tools.
✓ Tablet layouts
If you would like to request a feature or report a bug please email me, otherwise please leave a comment.
No.1 in the Utilities category at app stores and no.2 in the Top Free section!
An all-in-one app featuring all the essential tools you need!
Of course it features all the lovely LINE characters too!
Small font size giving you a head-ache? Want to use the mirror function in the dark? Need a flashlight, quick? Well “LINE Tools” is the app for you! It solves all these problems and so much more!
★★★★★ Main Features ★★★★★
First set of tools include measuring tools, clocks, calculators and other convenient stuff! In fact there will be over 17 tools in 4 separate genres!
Many more tools are being developed as we write this, so keep your eyes open!
【The Lineup So Far】
●Ruler, Protractor, Horizontal Gauge, Audio Level Monitor, Compass
●Stopwatch, Timer, Japanese Calendar
●Flashlight, Mirror, Magnifying Glass, Spaghetti Measurer, QR Code Reader
●Calculator, Japanese Year Converter, Unit Converter, Size Table
Don’t worry! We’ll be adding many more soon!
Supported OS: Android 2.2 / 4.0 or higher
*Please note that some features may not work on devices without cameras, flashlights, and sensors, or when the program is run on devices which are otherwise not supported.
Also, please be aware that on devices other than those listed under the Recommended Devices above, there may be errors with the rulers and spaghetti measurers.
■Please give us your feedback!
If you come across any problems please get in touch with us and tell us what went wrong. We will work on making it better!
You can contact us via the page below.
Please tell us the make and model of the device you are using, together with your OS version.
This implementation includes a decibel meter that can give an approximate idea of the current sound pressure level where you are located.
The current version includes these options:
1) Different time acquisition; Slow (1 s), Fast (125 ms), Impulse (75 ms)
2) Upside Down Mode
3) Calibration option
4) Reference of common sound pressure levels of applications.
5) Represented minimum, maximum and average dB value (press at the blinking "Capturing Audio" to restart the levels)
WARNING: The smart phone has a limited audio response between (300 - 3400 Hz). Otherwise there is only 16 bit resolution so it´s only possible to reach a maximum of 32767 levels instead of the real level range (0.0002 to 200 Pa) of the difference sound pressure, that give us a total a range of 90 dB (not 120 dB)
More from developer
Hi-End Professional Karaoke Player with smart GUI, with high quality sound like Hi-End electronic karaoke box with available ten thousands of midi karaoke songs in 15 languages:
English (10,000), Vietnamese (5000), Japanese (2,000), Korean (3,500), Philippine (2,000), Russian(2,000), Spainish(2,000), French(3,000),Chinese(6,000), Cantonese, Tawainese, Italian (Updating),Portugal (Updating),Thailand (Updating).
PROFESSIONAL KARAOKE FEATURES
*** Sing Song, Make Ringtone ***
1. High quality sound with enhanced effects: Chorus, Vocal, Reverb ... Excellent when output stereo to amplifier and loud speaker.
2. Smooth, clear Lyrics. Beautiful selected pictures for background.
3. Excellent synchronisation between sound and Lyrics
4. Multiple languages for karaoke songs
5. Professional, easy to use smart GUI with following features:
* Select song by touch screen with scrolling up/down the list.
* Search song with song name to be quickly to choose song.
* Allow to add song to favorite, and then browse in favorite to be quickly to start playing.
* Allow to select language for karaoke song name
* Allow to set the properties of the application as:
> The folder for background picture(JPG image only)
> The folder to save recording audio
> Audio output for mono or stereo (high quality)
> Audio quality (16khz, 22.05 khz, 44.1khz)
> Karaoke Lyric size
* Scroll image background left/right with touch
6. Record audio to storage while playing
This product is useful:
-> Practice your singing talent anywhere
-> Sing to record for gift to your friend
-> Make professional karaoke room with tablet
Make your phone to Hi-End Professional Karaoke System at every where, every time !!!
(Must access internet to use)
Free use for 3 days.
Then User must buy with price 4.99 (USD) through PayPal as In-app purchase.
Only one time payment, user enjoys thousands of songs with beautiful background image, including song updating version in the future.
* YouTube demo guide: