Awesome Makes the setup a breeze!
A rather useful and detailed app for managing your RPi. The user interface is a bir weird, like a mixture of a GUI and a CLI. It would also be nice if it would let us use Lighthttpd instead of Apache. I donated anyway for the nice features it already has.
Great app! Works and is easy to navigate.
Great little app Great for quick SSH tasks.
Fantastic A great app.
good Pretty good app. But why does ssh session dies or get killed once screen is off. Since it interrupts the scripts which is running. ideally it should not get disconnected until a exit is send or a halt
- app restart crash fixed
CodeBug hardware add-on added:
- text and pattern examples
- selectable number of loops and speed
- start/stop your own (my_codebug_x.py) scripts
- foreground/background Job Mode
- "Apache must be installed" notification can be switched off (preferences)
- Android 6.0 - Error reading Raspi-R import file
- migrated from eclipse to Android Studio