This app requires an existing file manager, such as Solid Explorer or ES File Explorer, in order to use properly.
Please note that this app can only extract .exe files which are valid Inno Setup installer packages. It can't extract just any random .exe file. If you're not sure whether you need this app, you probably don't.
How to use:
* Download the inno packaged setup file (.exe) to your Android device
* Locate the .exe in your favourite file manager and open it
* Choose a directory to extract into
* Progress can be monitored in the notification bar.
This app is a port of the excellent InnoExtract tool by Daniel Scharrer: http://constexpr.org/innoextract/
This app is licensed under the MIT license. Please feel free to fork or clone my GitHub repository: https://github.com/alanwoolley/innoextract-android
• Simple and easy-to-use interface
• Mix and match preset with random elements
• Allows both inclusion presets as well as exclusion presets
• Automatically adds/sets required elements such as villains
• Gives other setup notes such as bystanders and extra cards
• Up-to-date support for newest expansions (including Fear Itself)
• NEW! - Save/Load setups and keep track of scores
Development of the app will continue as long as users want new features and expansions for the game continue to be released. Please e-mail me any bugs/issues you find and I will fix them promptly. You can also email me with questions, comments, or suggestions.
You just need to start this app and you'll find it!
Router Setup Page is a very simple app that allows you to find your router web page in which you can edit all the available options.
This app doesn't contain Ads.
NS Setup also provides instructions on how to listen to music on those products.
NS Setup works with the following Sony network audio products:
NS Setup Support on the Sony Corporation Web Site
[Personal Audio Systems]
Some products may not be available in all regions.
When starting to configure these products, please refer to their individual operating instructions.
The sound of the blades will be analyzed and the according headspeed will be calculated.
Using Settings you can choose between standard (rpm up to 4000) and micro sized (rpm up to 8000) helicopter and setup the number of blades between 2 and 5.
Before starting the measuring you have to set an estimated headspeed. You can expect most accurate measurings if set inside the range of +/- 500rpm to your real headspeed.
Works with electric and nitro helis without changing any settings.
For best results please follow these instructions:
Make sure you have not too much side noise like strong wind.
After setting an estimated headspeed place your phone on the ground 1-2m from your helicopter.
Press the "Measure headspeed" button and walk to a save distance.
Spool up the helicopter to your desired headspeed and wait about 20 seconds.
After the blades have come to a stop retrieve your phone and press the "Stop measuring" button.
Now you can read the headspeeds during the measuring.
You can save the result to the log history using the menu option. If you enable the option "Save log automatically" logs will be saved automatically after finishing measuring.
Touch a log entry in the log history to view saved results. Long touch a log entry to send the entry or delete it.
Use log menu to send complete log history.
We want to increase accuracy and compatibility of this App. So please help us and send feeback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please supply information about the phone and helicopters you measured the headspeed.
If you have any problems measuring correct headspeed please contact us at email@example.com
We will give you instruction about how to enable debug mode. This mode will write data to your SD card which can help us find a solution.
Tested by developer:
Phones: HTC Desire and Desire S
Helicopters: Align T-Rex 500, T-Rex 600, T-Rex 700E, T-Rex 700N, Blade mCPX
Tested by users:
Phones: HTC HD2, Motorola Defy and Droid X, Samsung Mesmerize
Helicopters: Mikado Logo 600, 600SE and 400SE, Align T-Rex 450, Concept Notos 500, Walkera 4G6 and M120D01, MSH Protos and Mini Protos
- Record audio: Needed to record audio from your mic.
- Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete SD card contents: Needed for debug mode
v1.0.1: Touch at rpm bar of log to display exact value.
v1.0.1: Debug mode (please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org about how to enable debug mode).
v1.0.2: Improved algorithm and increased rpm search range.
v1.0.3: Dynamic adjustment of log rpm bar size.
v1.0.4: Prevent orientation change during measuring.
v1.0.5: Preserve measured data during orientation change.
v1.0.6: Successful license check is valid for one week to use the app on the field without internet access.
v1.0.7: Support for micro sized helicopters.
v1.0.8: Minor improvement for license check.
v1.0.9: Log added.
v1.0.10: Rename of Logentries. Sending of all measured data. Scrolling of measured data by swiping left or right.
v1.1.0: Scrolling of measured data by tap on arrow.
v1.1.1: Tap on log bar displays rpm in bigger letters.
v1.1.2: Fallback for device not supporting default audio format.
v1.1.4: Experimental low RPM mode.
v1.2.1: Android Lollipop
*** NOTE 1: If settings DO NOT appear to stick, make sure "Superuser" is working properly. I recommend SuperSU!
*** NOTE 2: Make sure you have BUSYBOX updated or installed.
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Feel Free to email (email@example.com) me directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) can be found here:
This application OFFICIALLY supports the following ROOTED devices:
* Google Nexus 7 2012/2013, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, 5, 9
* HTC One M7/M8, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5, Galaxy Note 3/4
* Oppo Find 5, 7
* Moto G/X 1st/2nd generation
Up Coming Support for:
This application ALSO unofficially supports ALL ROOTED ICS, JB, KK, LP capable devices (Phones and Tablets). This app will works on ALL your other ICS/JB/KK/LP devices!
*** Application Features: ***
> CPU Control:
- Displays CPU core frequencies in real-time
- adjustment of CPU governors
- adjustments of CPU Min/Max frequencies
- mpdecision on/off (Qualcomm devices)
- CPU Quiet Governor (Tegra3 devices)
- Eco Mode (Battery Savings)
> Voltage Control:
- Displays current voltage per frequency
- Tweak CPU voltage (Global/Individual)
- Smart Reflex On/Off (Galaxy Nexus)
> CPU Governor Control: (supports ANY CPU governor!)
- Allows for CPU governor specific tweaks
> GPU Control:
- Displays GPU frequencies in real-time
- selection of available GPU governors (My kernel and Qualcomm Chipsets)
- GPU max frequencies (Qualcomm Chipsets and kernels with GPU Overclocking enabled!)
- GPU V-sync capability (Qualcomm Chipsets ONLY)
> I/O Scheduler Control: (Supports built-in eMMC and SDcard if available)
- Selection of available I/O schedulers
- Tweak read-ahead size
> Low Memory Killer Controls:
- Custom tweaks for LMK
> MDNIE/Gamma controls
> FastCharge Controls:
- Custom Charge current controls
> Miscellaneous Control: (depending on device, not all features are available)
- Dynamic File Sync (faster storage I/O)
- TCP Congestion Algorithm
- USB FastCharge
- WiFi power management
- USB OTG Hack / charge
> Vibration Strength control
- Vibration Strength %
> Sweep2wake control
- Orientation (Nexus 4)
- Button LED (Sensation/Amaze and other HTC devices)
- Home2Wake, Logo2Wake, Home2Sleep, Logo2Sleep (HTC One ONLY)
> Per App Control (Profiles!)
- CPU min/max frequencies, GPU max frequencies, GPU governor and Eco Mode
> Color Control: (Not all features are available for different models)
- Color temperature (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4, HTC One)
- Gamma curve (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC One, Nexus 7 2013)
- Contrast (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- Gamma look up table (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- ZRAM Swap On/Off, Disk Size
- Memory adjustments
- CleanCache / Frontswap / Z-RAM (CompCache) Stats
> Thermal Control: (Qualcomm Devices ONLY)
- Disable Qualcomm's thermald/thermal-engine/HTC's pngmgr
- Control built-in Intelli-thermal
- Thermal statistics
> Download Control: (available only for OFFICIAL devices)
- Checks for latest stable kernel and beta kernels
- Social networking links (Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus)
- Kernel Support links (xda-developers and rootzwiki forums)
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by the use of this app. No warranties of any kind are given.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
La guida é applicabile a Lotus Elise/Exige S1/S2 ma in generale a qualsiasi auto a motore centrale.
Siccome l'applicazione é indirizzata in particolare modo ai principianti, non terremo conto di come possano influire i pneumatici e relative pressioni in modo dettagliato, le regolazioni di eventuali appendici aerodinamiche mobili che possono creare deportanza ( es. Splitter. Alettoni, Diffusori, canard, etc..), differenziali autobloccanti e ripartizione della frenata che influisce in modo notevole nell'inserimento in curva.
Questo perché prima di tutto é importante prendere confidenza con le regolazioni degli angoli principali e degli ammortizzatori o comunque delle regolazioni possibili sulla propria auto, ed inoltre non meno importante per capire come una regolazione di un singolo componente od angolo indirettamente può influire su altre componenti dell'assetto.
Nell'analisi del sottosterzo e del sovrasterzo bisogna tener conto che alle volte si verificano perché o freniamo troppo tardi (sottosterzo) o perché acceleriamo troppo presto ( sovrasterzo di potenza).
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
Only works on devices with the Galaxy S5 SystemUI!
When it does not work please don't leave a bad rating. But ask about it on the XDA-thread; http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/mod-xposed-g-touchwiz-t2755920