• Simple and easy-to-use interface
• Mix and match preset with random elements
• Allows both inclusion presets as well as exclusion presets
• Automatically adds/sets required elements such as villains
• Gives other deck notes such as bystanders
• Up-to-date support for newest expansions (including Fantastic Four)
• Coming Soon: Save/Load setups and keep track of scores
Development of the app will continue as long as users want new features and expansions for the game continue to be released. Please e-mail me any bugs/issues you find and I will fix them promptly. You can also email me with questions, comments, or suggestions.
This app requires an existing file manager, such as Solid Explorer or ES File Explorer, in order to use properly.
How to use:
* Download the inno packaged setup file (.exe) to your Android device
* Locate the .exe in your favourite file manager and open it
* Choose a directory to extract into
* Progress can be monitored in the notification bar.
This app is a port of the excellent InnoExtract tool by Daniel Scharrer: http://constexpr.org/innoextract/
This app is licensed under the MIT license. Please feel free to fork or clone my GitHub repository: https://github.com/alanwoolley/innoextract-android
NS Setup also provides instructions on how to listen to music on those products.
NS Setup works with the following Sony network audio products:
NS Setup Support on the Sony Corporation Web Site
[Personal Audio Systems]
Some products may not be available in all regions.
When starting to configure these products, please refer to their individual operating instructions.
The sound of the blades will be analyzed and the according headspeed will be calculated.
Using Settings you can choose between standard (rpm up to 4000) and micro sized (rpm up to 8000) helicopter and setup the number of blades between 2 and 5.
Before starting the measuring you have to set an estimated headspeed. You can expect most accurate measurings if set inside the range of +/- 500rpm to your real headspeed.
Works with electric and nitro helis without changing any settings.
For best results please follow these instructions:
Make sure you have not too much side noise like strong wind.
After setting an estimated headspeed place your phone on the ground 1-2m from your helicopter.
Press the "Measure Head Speed" button and walk to a save distance.
Spool up the helicopter to your desired headspeed and wait about 20 seconds.
After the blades have come to a stop retrieve your phone and press the "Stop Measuring" button.
Now you can read the headspeeds during the measuring.
You can save the result to the log history using the menu option. If you enable the option "Save Log Automatically" logs will be saved automatically after finishing measuring.
Touch a log entry in the log history to view saved results. Long touch a log entry to send the entry or delete it.
Use log menu to send complete log history.
We want to increase accuracy and compatibility of this App. So please help us and send feeback to email@example.com
Please supply information about the phone and helicopters you measured the headspeed.
If you have any problems measuring correct headspeed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will give you instruction about how to enable debug mode. This mode will write data to your SD card which can help us find a solution.
Tested by developer:
Phones: HTC Desire and Desire S
Helicopters: Align T-Rex 500, T-Rex 600, T-Rex 700E, T-Rex 700N, Blade mCPX
Tested by users:
Phones: HTC HD2, Motorola Defy and Droid X, Samsung Mesmerize
Helicopters: Mikado Logo 600, 600SE and 400SE, Align T-Rex 450, Concept Notos 500, Walkera 4G6 and M120D01, MSH Protos and Mini Protos
- Record audio: Needed to record audio from your mic.
- Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete SD card contents: Needed for debug mode
Tags: RC, R/C, model, heli, helicopter, head, speed, headspeed, tach, tachometer, rpm, hobby
v1.0.1: Touch at rpm bar of log to display exact value.
v1.0.1: Debug mode (please contact us at email@example.com about how to enable debug mode).
v1.0.2: Improved algorithm and increased rpm search range.
v1.0.3: Dynamic adjustment of log rpm bar size.
v1.0.4: Prevent orientation change during measuring.
v1.0.5: Preserve measured data during orientation change.
v1.0.6: Successful license check is valid for one week to use the app on the field without internet access.
v1.0.7: Support for micro sized helicopters.
v1.0.8: Minor improvement for license check.
v1.0.9: Log added.
v1.0.10: Rename of Logentries. Sending of all measured data. Scrolling of measured data by swiping left or right.
v1.1.0: Scrolling of measured data by tap on arrow.
v1.1.1: Tap on log bar displays rpm in bigger letters.
v1.1.2: Fallback for device not supporting default audio format.
La guida é applicabile a Lotus Elise/Exige S1/S2 ma in generale a qualsiasi auto a motore centrale.
Siccome l'applicazione é indirizzata in particolare modo ai principianti, non terremo conto di come possano influire i pneumatici e relative pressioni in modo dettagliato, le regolazioni di eventuali appendici aerodinamiche mobili che possono creare deportanza ( es. Splitter. Alettoni, Diffusori, canard, etc..), differenziali autobloccanti e ripartizione della frenata che influisce in modo notevole nell'inserimento in curva.
Questo perché prima di tutto é importante prendere confidenza con le regolazioni degli angoli principali e degli ammortizzatori o comunque delle regolazioni possibili sulla propria auto, ed inoltre non meno importante per capire come una regolazione di un singolo componente od angolo indirettamente può influire su altre componenti dell'assetto.
Nell'analisi del sottosterzo e del sovrasterzo bisogna tener conto che alle volte si verificano perché o freniamo troppo tardi (sottosterzo) o perché acceleriamo troppo presto ( sovrasterzo di potenza).
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icon
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All icons are ICS Roboto Fonts Android 4.x
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the pecentage blends in well.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
Large White - Better visibility on Tablets
Black Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.2
White Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every percentage change as with some similar apps.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colour options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request feature.
For Bluetooth setting (for TSP650IIBI Desktop printer and SAC10EB DK-AirCash)
- Connect the Star Micronics products to Android devices
- Change Device Name and iOS Port Name
- Auto connection ON/OFF
- Security setting
- Change the PIN code
- Enable Alphabet PIN code
In the case of Bluetooth setting, the devices which are not Star Micronics products may be displayed on the list. Please do not use this tool other than our product.
For Ethernet setting
- Search the Star Micronics products on a network.
- Open Ethernet setting page
* smooth scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
* graphical and textual presentation
* month, agenda, day and event view
* color-coded year view
* quickly fade in/out calendars using the favorite bar
* search function
* drag&drop functionality
* tasks organizer for Google Tasks and Toodledo (with free add-on)
* configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
* easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
* intuitive new handling option: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
* quick day overview when adding a new event
* many options for recurrent events (e.g. to add a recurrent event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
* option to link a contact to an event
* option to create templates for events
* multi-selection mode to delete, move or copy multiple events at the same time
* configurable font sizes for the app and the widgets
* option to select individual calendars for each widget
* 11 different widget design themes
* light and dark theme for the app
* import/export function for calendar files in the popular iCalendar format (.ics, .ical)
* context-sensitive help system to optimize your work with Business Calendar
There also is a free ad-supported version of Business Calendar, we recommend to test the free version before buying the paid one.
Please do not move the application to the sd card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
You can use our own Business Calendar reminders or the reminders of the stock calendar application to get alarm messages for your events! If you use our own reminders please remember to disable the alarm messages of the stock calendar application!
The app will automatically setup the access point for IIM-A WiFi network when the username and password is provided.
This automatic setup includes:
- setting up a new access point
- setting up the proxy for that access point
- making the changes to the access point settings which pertain to the IIM-A WiFI network settings
ONLY DEVICES WITH ANDROID VERSION 4.0.3 AND UPWARDS ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS APP!!!
Following is the list of devices we have tested this to be working on:
The open source app Wifi Advanced Configuration Editor (WifiACE) was used as as base and I have build on its capabilities to provide a solution specific to the network setting used in IIM-A. I would like to thank Marcus905, OddRain for providing the sources to the original app.
Source code of this app is available on git:
In case you already have WiFi working on you android device there is no need to install this app!
Before you begin, remove any saved access points.
Steps to Setup
1) Select the access point to setup
2) Enter the IIM-A username (without the @iimahd.ernet.in part)
3) Enter your WiFi password
4) Click on SAVE
1) If you do not remember your password, please contact CCC
2) If you are getting "Disconnected" prompt try disabling and then re-enabling WiFi
3) If the device is still not able to connect, recheck the password, delete the access point ("Forget Network") from the Wifi Setting menu, restart app and do the setup again