Schedule all your connectivity, screen brightness, ring/vibrate and Auto-sync parameters with Timed Tasks!
!! WARNING !! The Airplane Mode doesn't work on Android 4.2 and above. This feature isn't allowed by Google anymore.
How it works:
Set START and END time for your schedules and specify the days of the week you want the schedule to launch and let Timed Tasks do the rest.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Data (APN!), Bluetooth and Airplane mode. =>Home screen widget included to trigger Data connection in one click!
- Ring (Vibrate, Silent or Sound) parameter.
- Screen brightness (from 0 to 100%)
- Auto-sync on/off!
- For the Airplane Mode, there's an option to let the schedule trigger ONLY if at a specified location.
Tap a schedule from your list and EDIT or DELETE it seamlessly.
NEW! Help us translate this App on AndroGlot.com: http://goo.gl/VN23G
Why use Timed Tasks:
- Battery savings thanks to airplane mode and screen brightness: launch airplane mode at night to sleep sound with no waves in your face and less power consumption! Let Timed Tasks check your location and decide if it can trigger the airplane mode or not (if you're not at home, you might not want to be in airplane mode). The screen brightness can be disturbing because in daylight you need it high but if you wake up in the night, you'd rather not be blinded by your screen: use the brightness schedule!
- Make sure you're connected when you need to and still save battery and data plan: you can have your phone connect to WiFi or Data at specific times to make sure your emails and all Auto-sync data is updated when you need it. Don't need to let them on at all times: that way you save battery and money!
- Make sure your phone does not ring during office hours: set it to Silent or Vibrate from 9 to 5 from Monday to Friday.
The background color can be changed to black for your eye's comfort. Also, you can use either the 24 hour type or the 12AM/PM.
On SOME Samsung Galaxy SII, behavior of the schedules is unstable: some work for certain users, some don't.
Changin the hour type (24h or 12AM/PM) brings a glitch: the schedule in edition will fail. So after changing the hour type, cancel the edition of the schedule and re-edit it (will be fixed in v1.6).