DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
APP ACQUIRED BY ASSEMBLER-COMPUTER GROUP ITALY
This app can detect hardware of 2010-early2014 devices, it's a nice tool to identify a clone.
The monitoring data can be sent over a local network in order to be displayed on a PC running HWMonitor PRO for Windows, or on another Android device.
In addition, HWMonitor PRO allows to monitor up to 10 systems (Windows PC or Android device) from your Android device. Steps are as following :
1- Setup the monitored system for a remote connection :
- PC windows : install HWMonitor PRO for Windows (http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor-pro.html) on the PC that you want to follow up, then switch to listening mode. Note the machine name and IP.
- Android : install HWMonitor PRO for Android on the device that you want to follow up, then click on the local monitor (1st entry) to start monitoring. Make sure that listening mode is checked in the settings page. Note the machine name and IP.
2- Connect from your Android device :
Run HWMonitor PRO on your Android mobile device, then choose Add Device from the application menu or click on the computer icon in the action bar. Then enter the name or the IP address of the machine, and choose OK. Select the machine in the list in order to start the connection.
3- Remove a monitor :
Do a long click on a monitor item (at least 3 seconds) in order to remove it from the list.
Useful when you are developing Android applications and reviewing values of different features or settings is important or you have cross device issues.
- Android system information;
- Screen information;
- Connection information;
- Sensor information (including Location and Camera);
- Storage information;
- Telephony information;
- WebView information;
- Audio information;
- Usb Accessories information (requires API 12+)
- Java System Properties information;
- Wear information
The application is showing values of system settings and dynamic listeners that require more android permissions in order to retrieve the data.
*** ROOT/SUPERUSER ACCESS IS REQUIRED ***
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Quick Instructions: ***
1) Disable ALL sound / music playback for 3 seconds
2) Adjust the register settings via the app
3) restart Sound / Music Playback!
*** *** ***
If your favorite kernel DOES NOT support this option, Simply Ask your developers to include these patches:
https://github.com/faux123/mako/commit/911a80eb10df7b1f0c120ae29137e1b682f8ab7e (Nexus 4 / Optimus G)
https://github.com/faux123/htc-m7/commit/2a583fd18361f4988a266cef99ef79a83406861b (HTC One)
https://github.com/faux123/SGH-Krait/commit/42f9ed38af07ace0d78f120d6eac09dfffed034d (Samsung / HTC)
Version 2.1 Update:
https://github.com/faux123/htc-m7/commit/acff15670bae39452662c641f46cd65ab670b927 (HTC One)
to their kernels!
Officially Supporting :
GOOGLE / LG NEXUS 5, 4, Samsung Galaxy S 3/4/5 (US Versions ONLY)!
HTC One (All versions)
Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Oppo Find 5/7
Moto X, G, E
Any Phones using Qualcomm Audio Chip WCD93xx chipsets.
Such as HTC Droid DNA, Sony Xperia Z, LG Optimus G/Pro, Asus PadFone 2
Total Control to boost your Audio Amplifier Gain to help clean up audio distortions!
* Adjust Speaker Volume, Headphone Volume (wired)
* Separate in-call volume control, speakerphone / ringtone volume
* Special Extension for specific models for even more audio bliss
> HTC M8: extra analog controls
> Moto X/G: extra analog controls
NOTE: DOES NOT BOOST/CONTROL BLUETOOTH... BLUETOOTH is 100% DIGITAL... THIS APP WILL NOT CHANGE BLUETOOTH VOLUMES OR GAINS!
Great for the following activities:
Video Game Playing,
Movies / Youtube Watching &
This app has Several BUILT-IN profiles for FAST and EASY adjustments / tweaks to your Audio Input and Output:
From Quality, Quiet and MAX LOUDNESS profiles and
lastly, it also has Custom Profile to allow for your own tweaks,
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy hardware and/or damage hearing.
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it AT YOUR OWN RISK.
• Six fast-loading profiling presets
• Runs on devices with Snapdragon, Exynos, MediaTek and Tegra processors
• Real-time view of individual CPU cores
• View network usage (cellular and Wi-Fi)
• Overlays appear on top of applications being profiled
• Monitor GPU frequency and load
• Advanced mode to manually select data points and save data for later analysis
• Displays battery power in mW 
Note: Support for additional languages is planned later this year. Please consider this as you review Trepn Profiler.
Advanced Mode Features
• Profile your device or a single app
• Choose from up to 33 different data points
• Offline data analysis – Save profiling data so you can analyze it at a later time
• Displays absolute or delta battery power measurements in mW or mA 
• View profiling data four different ways
• Display two data points in a single overlay
• Settings, data points and overlays can be saved for quick access
• Data collection interval can be increased to reduce load and allow longer profiling sessions
Special Features for Developers
• Android Intents - Trepn Profiler can display markers from your code alongside other data points to pinpoint the cause of power and processor spikes
• External control - You can start or stop profiling from an external script or another Android application, a big advantage in automated testing environments
• Per-rail power measurements - When used with supported Snapdragon Mobile Development Platforms (MDPs), Trepn Profiler can display the power consumed by individual components such as the CPU, GPU, LCD backlight, camera, storage/SD Card, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, and more
 Battery power readings are only available on supported devices
 Not all data points are available on all devices. Data points may change depending on manufacturer and chipset.
This app is new to Google Play. If you encounter any issues, please give us a chance to resolve them. We can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Quick Start Guide: http://bit.ly/trepn-quickstart
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): http://bit.ly/trepn-faq
• Devices that report accurate battery power: http://bit.ly/trepn-batterysupport
• Permissions explained: http://bit.ly/trepn-permissions
• Release notes: http://bit.ly/trepn-releasenotes
• Overview video: https://youtu.be/JkYBrKd1j8Q
• More Information: http://bit.ly/trepn-qdn
Vellamo 3.1 is designed to be an accurate, easy-to-use suite of system-level benchmarks for devices based on Android 4.0 forward. In Vellamo we want to enable performance enthusiasts to really understand their system, and how it compares to other systems, and our mission has just begun.
Vellamo began as a mobile web benchmarking tool that today has expanded to include three primary Chapters. The Browser Chapter evaluates mobile web browser performance, the Multicore Chapter measures the synergy of multiple CPU cores, and the Metal Chapter measures the single core CPU subsystem performance of mobile processors.
Get your device scores and find out how it compares!
• Delivers longer battery life with fewer charges, acting as a battery life extender
• Intelligently learns how you use your Snapdragon-powered smartphone and optimizes your device without disabling smartphone functionality
• Requires no user configuration - Snapdragon BatteryGuru automatically learns and adjusts the smartphone settings so you don’t have to
After a brief 2-4 day introduction period, Snapdragon BatteryGuru learns the user’s behaviors and then notifies the user that it is ready to extend the battery life and improve the experience. Snapdragon BatteryGuru continues to operate in the background, deepening its understanding of the user and further optimizing the experience over time.
Snapdragon BatteryGuru battery saver app supports a majority of Snapdragon powered devices and we will continue to work to support additional Snapdragon powered devices. If you experience problems using this battery saver app, we'd really appreciate if you send us an email at email@example.com explaining your problem prior to leaving a review – we’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
Please note BatteryGuru is currently not supported on Android L.
Q. Why does BatteryGuru need permission to read contacts, call and SMS logs?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru now has a companion lockscreen app called Snapdragon Glance. Glance uses the behavioural learning engine of BatteryGuru to give an intelligent lock screen experience. One of the features of Glance is to suggest the next contacts you are most likely to call or SMS and to deliver this feature the contacts and call/SMS permission is required. The application doesn't read the content of the any messages and the data never leaves your device. If you don’t have Glance installed this data is not used by BatteryGuru, but it still needs to ask for the permission.
In the near future the dependency Glance has on BatteryGuru will be removed and these permission will no longer be needed.
Q. Why does Snapdragon BatteryGuru need to know my location?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru uses your location to know the places where you have access to Wi-Fi. It does not use GPS but instead uses Android’s low power network location mechanism to find your approximate location.
Q. Why is my Wi-Fi ON sometimes, when I’m expecting it to be OFF?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru’s Wi-Fi management feature turns Wi-Fi on when you need it and turns it off when you don’t, thereby saving you power. However, even when you don’t have Wi-Fi access Snapdragon BatteryGuru will periodically turn Wi-Fi on for few minutes to check if your ability to access Wi-Fi has changed. Likewise when you move to a new location, BatteryGuru will turn Wi-Fi on for a few minutes to check if Wi-Fi access is available. Fear not, turning on the Wi-Fi radio for a few minutes like this has little or no impact on your battery life.
An engineering mode and test mode aggregates!
Debugging Send Intent
Factory Pattern Test
ZTE engineering mode
Huawei engineering mode
Huawei MMI test
HTC engineering mode
HTC debugging tools
LG hidden menu
LG hidden menu Telcel
Follow-up function so stay tuned ...
1 display device info
2 information of device and running status
3 easy open engineer mode and MTK engineer mode
4 backup IMEI for MTK mobile
5 recovery online update
6 easy update tool via sdcard
7 Enable USB Mass Storage Device,connect cable first
8 crack operator GPRS lock for MTK
9 free the network access limited via GPRS
10 power GPS search
11 Power the gps search satellite ability
12 enable AP
13 easy reboot to recovery
This application provides an easy way for developer to check the availability of OpenCL on a device. Detailed platform and device information are provided. Moreover, this application is able to provide raw computing performance, including ALU (Arithmetic Logic Unit) performance and memory bandwidth performance. This can help developers quickly understand the capability of a specific OpenCL-capable device, and may be useful for performance prediction and algorithm optimizations.
The major features of this application:
- detect OpenCL availability;
- detect OpenCL driver library;
- display detailed OpenCL platform information;
- display detailed OpenCL device information;
- measure the raw compute performance and memory system bandwidth;
- export OpenCL information to sdcard;
- share OpenCL information with other applications, such as e-mail clients, note applications, social media and so on;
- material design with nice user interface.
This application has been tested on devices with chipsets from different chip vendors. Most of the flagship Android phones support OpenCL, for example, Samsung Galaxy Note3, S5, Note4; LG G2, G3; Moto G, Moto X; and latest Sony smartphones. The following is a rough list of the GPUs supporting OpenCL:
- Qualcomm Adreno: 305, 320, 330, 420, 430, and other recent GPUs.
- ARM Mali: T628, T760, and other recent GPUs.
- Imagination PowerVR: G6430 and other recent GPUs.
Please notice that, the following devices DO NOT support OpenCL at this moment if you use stock firmware:
- The Nexus 4, 5, 6 and 7 devices (due to the lack of the corresponding OpenCL driver libraries).
- Devices using NVIDIA Tegra K1 chipset (Nexus 9, NVIDIA Shield and so on).
If you run OpenCL-Z on the above devices, you won't get any OpenCL information.
If you failed to get OpenCL information on a device which is supposed (or known) to support OpenCL, please let me know, so that we can investigate it and add support for that device.
Application logo design courtesy of Roy Yu.
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* We do not reply to Play Store rating as it only allow rather short message and no record for conversation, please email us for support
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 5 (hammerhead, preliminary support)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
Application officially supports only HTC EVO 3D GSM/CDMA, however it might also work on other devices
If you install this application on unsupported device and something isn't working don't give bad mark. Send me mail and i will see what i can do
Submit issues here:
Info for HTC One XL, HTC One S, HTC Evo 4G LTE
There is a problem on some devices that is causing CPU1 settings not to stick. This is a Kernel/ROM issue, not the app
Kernel Tuner is tool for root users to completely customize their device behavior. This is the only application that offers full multi-core control over their devices. It allows users to control each core of their devices independently.
Custom kernel is required. Most of the features will only work on custom kernels. Check with your kernel developer to see if feature is supported
List of Features:
*Multi-Core CPU Handling – Control each CPU Core of your device independently
*GPU Overclocking – Only Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 and S4 devices with appropriate kernel are supported
*Voltage controll for the CPU
*View Times CPU was in
*Plugin for Tasker/Llama/Locale for changing profile
*Changing Capacitive Buttons Backlight
*Notification LED Timeout
[*]Storage(modify/delete SD card content) - used for writing application logs to SD card
[*]Your personal information(read sensitive log data) - read system logs for debugging purposes
[*]Network communications(full internet access, view network state) - Used for ads
[*]System tools(automatically start at boot) - Used to restore application configuration and settings after reboot
[*][*]System tools(install shortcuts) - Used for installing Home Screen shortcuts
If you have any problem or suggestion feel free to contact me, or write on official thread on XDA Developers
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115273553144904124119/
There is no need to give bad marks and report FCs in review. I am aware of every crash that happens and im doing my best to fix it as soon as i can. Thanks
With a beautiful, fully updated with Material Design and a very easy-to-use UI, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with franco.Kernel.
It's simply the best tool of its kind - managing the Kernel parameters has never been more fun and easy!
Take note that your device needs to be ROOTED. I don't accept refunds if you fail to read this warning.
This application supports the following devices only:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 6
* Nexus 7 2012
* Nexus 7 2013
* Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Lollipop (5.1.+).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Checks for new franco.Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic check once every 24h)
* Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot (which is also automatic by default)
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Material Design guidelines
* Interface to change CPU clocks, governor and other interfaces pending Kernel support (undervolt, Hotplug control, GPU control, CPU-Boost control)
* Interface to change the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any "geek" knowledge
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
* A powerful tool called Per-App Profiles which lets you create power profiles for your favourite apps. For example you want maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. With this tool that is possible. Its also very flexible and easy to use!
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard (open, delete and see info about the file)
* Color and Sound control for selected devices pending Kernel support
* CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature
* Performance Profiles built-in on franco.Kernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given. Use your brains, you have them for a reason! :)