DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
APP ACQUIRED BY ASSEMBLER-COMPUTER GROUP ITALY
This app can detect hardware of 2010-early2014 devices, it's a nice tool to identify a clone.
The monitoring data can be sent over a local network in order to be displayed on a PC running HWMonitor PRO for Windows, or on another Android device.
In addition, HWMonitor PRO allows to monitor up to 10 systems (Windows PC or Android device) from your Android device. Steps are as following :
1- Setup the monitored system for a remote connection :
- PC windows : install HWMonitor PRO for Windows (http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor-pro.html) on the PC that you want to follow up, then switch to listening mode. Note the machine name and IP.
- Android : install HWMonitor PRO for Android on the device that you want to follow up, then click on the local monitor (1st entry) to start monitoring. Make sure that listening mode is checked in the settings page. Note the machine name and IP.
2- Connect from your Android device :
Run HWMonitor PRO on your Android mobile device, then choose Add Device from the application menu or click on the computer icon in the action bar. Then enter the name or the IP address of the machine, and choose OK. Select the machine in the list in order to start the connection.
3- Remove a monitor :
Do a long click on a monitor item (at least 3 seconds) in order to remove it from the list.
• Delivers longer battery life with fewer charges
• Intelligently learns how you use your Snapdragon-powered smartphone and optimizes your device without disabling smartphone functionality
• Requires no user configuration - Snapdragon BatteryGuru automatically learns and adjusts the smartphone settings so you don’t have to
After a 7 day initial learning period, Snapdragon BatteryGuru learns the user’s behaviors and continues to operate in the background, deepening its understanding of the user and further optimizing battery life over time.
Please note, BatteryGuru does not currently support Android M.
If you experience problems using this battery saver app, please send us an email at email@example.com explaining your problem prior to leaving a review – we’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
Q. Why does Snapdragon BatteryGuru need to know my location?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru uses your location to know the places where you have access to Wi-Fi. It does not use GPS, but instead uses Android’s low power network location mechanism to find your approximate location.
Q. Why is my Wi-Fi on sometimes, when I’m expecting it to be off?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru’s Wi-Fi management feature turns Wi-Fi on when you need it and turns it off when you don’t, thereby saving you power. However, even when you don’t have Wi-Fi access Snapdragon BatteryGuru will periodically turn Wi-Fi on for few minutes to check if your ability to access Wi-Fi has changed. Likewise when you move to a new location, BatteryGuru will turn Wi-Fi on for a few minutes to check if Wi-Fi access is available. Note, turning on Wi-Fi for a few minutes has little or no impact on your battery life.
Vellamo 3.1 is designed to be an accurate, easy-to-use suite of system-level benchmarks for devices based on Android 4.0 forward. In Vellamo we want to enable performance enthusiasts to really understand their system, and how it compares to other systems, and our mission has just begun.
Vellamo began as a mobile web benchmarking tool that today has expanded to include three primary Chapters. The Browser Chapter evaluates mobile web browser performance, the Multicore Chapter measures the synergy of multiple CPU cores, and the Metal Chapter measures the single core CPU subsystem performance of mobile processors.
Get your device scores and find out how it compares!
### Updated 5/29/2015 ###
# Supports Qualcomm mpdecision devices
# Updated to build 4.0.2#
Now Fully Supports Lollipop & KitKat ( JB and ICS was already Supported ).
Re-wrote Code entirely & now Functions as it should for any device.
Verified to be Working ( Thanks to all my Testers ).
Does not control On-Screen Functions
Does not modified /system partition
Removed all script base.
What is it?
CPU-Sleeper is for the extreme power users, It's light weight and set & forget function!
This Targets Rooted Devices running Stock Firmware, May work for others as well.
1. Open app up
2. check start on reboot
3. start cpu-sleep
4. Unplug from USB or Charger ( If connected )
5. reboot device
Battery savings all depends on Usage & idle times.
Most People will notice a Huge battery savings using Music App's like Pandora and using the Phone during calls.... etc.....
• Six fast-loading profiling presets
• Runs on devices with Snapdragon, Exynos, MediaTek and Tegra processors
• Real-time view of individual CPU cores
• View network usage (cellular and Wi-Fi)
• Overlays appear on top of applications being profiled
• Monitor GPU frequency and load
• Advanced mode to manually select data points and save data for later analysis
• Displays battery power in mW 
Note: Support for additional languages is planned later this year. Please consider this as you review Trepn Profiler.
Advanced Mode Features
• Profile your device or a single app
• Choose from up to 33 different data points
• Offline data analysis – Save profiling data so you can analyze it at a later time
• Displays absolute or delta battery power measurements in mW or mA 
• View profiling data four different ways
• Display two data points in a single overlay
• Settings, data points and overlays can be saved for quick access
• Data collection interval can be increased to reduce load and allow longer profiling sessions
Special Features for Developers
• Android Intents - Trepn Profiler can display markers from your code alongside other data points to pinpoint the cause of power and processor spikes
• External control - You can start or stop profiling from an external script or another Android application, a big advantage in automated testing environments
• Per-rail power measurements - When used with supported Snapdragon Mobile Development Platforms (MDPs), Trepn Profiler can display the power consumed by individual components such as the CPU, GPU, LCD backlight, camera, storage/SD Card, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, and more
 Battery power readings are only available on supported devices
 Not all data points are available on all devices. Data points may change depending on manufacturer and chipset.
This app is new to Google Play. If you encounter any issues, please give us a chance to resolve them. We can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Quick Start Guide: http://bit.ly/trepn-quickstart
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): http://bit.ly/trepn-faq
• Devices that report accurate battery power: http://bit.ly/trepn-batterysupport
• Permissions explained: http://bit.ly/trepn-permissions
• Release notes: http://bit.ly/trepn-releasenotes
• Overview video: https://youtu.be/JkYBrKd1j8Q
• User Guide: http://bit.ly/trepn-userguide
• More Information: http://bit.ly/trepn-qdn
Useful when you are developing Android applications and reviewing values of different features or settings is important or you have cross device issues.
- Android system information;
- Screen information;
- Connection information;
- Sensor information (including Location and Camera);
- Storage information;
- Telephony information;
- WebView information;
- Audio information;
- Usb Accessories information (requires API 12+)
- Java System Properties information;
- Wear information
The application is showing values of system settings and dynamic listeners that require more android permissions in order to retrieve the data.
An engineering mode and test mode aggregates!
Debugging Send Intent
Factory Pattern Test
ZTE engineering mode
Huawei engineering mode
Huawei MMI test
HTC engineering mode
HTC debugging tools
LG hidden menu
LG hidden menu Telcel
Follow-up function so stay tuned ...
Kernel Tuner offers complete customization of your device. Root is required
Custom kernel is required. Most of the features will only work on custom kernels. Check with your kernel developer to see if feature is supported
List of Features:
Full CPU control
GPU Control (changing freq and governor)
Changing buttons backlight
Quickly toggle individual cores online/offline
Restoring settings on boot
SD read ahead cache size
Full quad core support
CPU Times in State*
Full MP-Decision control*
Full thermald control*
Enable OTG with standard USB cable*
ADB over WiFi
Analise SD Card and display Biggest files
Swap - deprecated, will no longer improve this functionality*
Detailed System Info(CPU, Sensors, Memory, Battery...)
If you have any problem or suggestion feel free to contact me, or write on official thread on XDA Developers
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115273553144904124119/
This app is only useful for phones with a Qualcomm chipset.
If you don't know how to add GSM / WCDMA / LTE bands to your phone, please refer to this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s5/general/how-to-add-rf-lte-frequency-bands-to-t2886059
That thread is for Samsung Galaxy S5, but the same principle is also applicable for many other phones, e.g. Samsung, LG, Sony, HTC, Nexus...
You also need some NV editor software (e.g. QPST, QXDM, EFS Professional...) on the PC to write these NV items to your phone.
>> NV items description:
+ Adding GSM / WCDMA bands:
NV 1877 (ID 01877) - RF Band Configuration
NV 0441 (ID 00441) - Band Class Preference
NV 0946 (ID 00946) - Expand Band Preference 16 to 32 Bits
NV 2954 (ID 02954) - Bits 32 to 63 of Band Preference
+ Adding LTE bands:
NV 6828 (ID 06828) - LTE BC Configuration
NV 6829 (ID 06829) - LTE BC Configuration DIV
Should you have any question, comment or suggestion, please do not hesitate to contact me on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-qualcomm-nv-calculator-adding-2g-3g-t2915649
With a beautiful, fully updated with Material Design and a very easy-to-use UI, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with franco.Kernel.
It's simply the best tool of its kind - managing the Kernel parameters has never been more fun and easy!
Take note that your device needs to be ROOTED. I don't accept refunds if you fail to read this warning.
This application supports the following devices only:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 6
* Nexus 7 2012
* Nexus 7 2013
* Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Lollipop (5.1.+).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Checks for new franco.Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic check once every 24h)
* Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot (which is also automatic by default)
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Material Design guidelines
* Interface to change CPU clocks, governor and other interfaces pending Kernel support (undervolt, Hotplug control, GPU control, CPU-Boost control)
* Interface to change the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any "geek" knowledge
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
* A powerful tool called Per-App Profiles which lets you create power profiles for your favourite apps. For example you want maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. With this tool that is possible. Its also very flexible and easy to use!
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard (open, delete and see info about the file)
* Color and Sound control for selected devices pending Kernel support
* CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature
* Performance Profiles built-in on franco.Kernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given. Use your brains, you have them for a reason! :)
RAM Size (on the title bar)
-- Reserved: A reserved/hidden area that includes the below-kernel fixed allocations like DMA buffers, RAM for the baseband radios, CPU(s), GPU, etc. Due to the diverse nature of small-RAM devices, we can only claim better than 99% accuracy here and in the total. All listed values following this, from User through Idle, are 100% accurate.
-- User: The visible (non-hidden) portion of physical RAM available for use by the system.
------ Active: The amount of physical RAM currently in use by the system.
------ Available: The amount of physical RAM left unused or used as cache memory.
---------- Hibernating: The amount of physical RAM used as cache memory and using no CPU or power resources. Other apps may be hibernating and written to storage rather than remaining in RAM.
---------- Idle: The amount of physical RAM left unused by the system.
Version 1.1 adds a Settings/Preferences menu to allow you to select different output text sizes.
Note: the app's output will also be captured to the clipboard for your convenience.
Developed by AndroidForums.com's EarlyMon and scary alien.
Thanks to www.fontsquirrel.com for the Droid Sans Mono font used in this app.
Permissions used/needed by app: none ;) :).
1 display device info
2 information of device and running status
3 easy open engineer mode and MTK engineer mode
4 backup IMEI for MTK mobile
5 recovery online update
6 easy update tool via sdcard
7 Enable USB Mass Storage Device,connect cable first
8 crack operator GPRS lock for MTK
9 free the network access limited via GPRS
10 power GPS search
11 Power the gps search satellite ability
12 enable AP
13 easy reboot to recovery