Scans for wireless networks and associates them with your GPS location into a tab delimited file (scout.txt) on the sdcard.
Scouts Manager allows you to use Online Scout Manager on your phone, either online or offline. You need an Online Scout Manager account to use this app.
* Attendance register (integrated with badges from your programme and synced across multiple devices)
* List of due badges and ability to mark as awarded
* Programme browser
* Contact details - editable
* Upcoming events - editable
* Flexi-Records - editable
* Patrol points - editable
* List of who is in which patrol
* Ability to add new members
Register at https://www.onlinescoutmanager.co.uk to start managing your badges, events, scout programme and more for your beavers, cubs, scouts and explorers.
Puedes realizar las siguientes traducciones:
* Traducir a Código Morse
* Traducir de Morse a Texto
* Traducir con Clave Semáfora (gráfica)
* Traducir con Clave Gato (gráfica)
* Traducir con Clave Cenit-Polar
* Traducir con Clave Murcielago
* Traducir con Clave Romana
* Traducir con Clave +1 y -1
* Traducir con Clave Sufamelico
* Traducir con Clave Baden Powel
* Traducir con Clave Agujerito
* Traducir con Clave Numatico
* Compete on the global WiGLE leaderboard for most networks located!
* Export to CSV files on SD card (comma separated values)
* Export to KML files on SD card (to import into Google Maps/Earth)
* Audio and Text-to-Speech alerting
* Local database to track new networks found
* Real-time map of networks found (Open Street Map)
* Can move app to SD card
* "Mute" button to shut off all sound/speech immediately
* Bluetooth GPS support through mock locations
* No ads
For wifi and cell towers to be mapped, you must wait for your device to determine the current location, via GPS or Network-location.
On map: the circles are Wifi, squares are cell towers. Light colors are networks seen before, purple ones are new for the local database.
If you have trouble logging in, or have suggestions, send us an email to email@example.com and we'll be happy to help out.
Needs "Reads Phone State" in order to tell if a phone call is in progress, to mute the audio (sounds and speech).
Files are available to help with a human translation to non-english languages. This was mostly a mechanical translation, because we obviously don't know all these languages. You can help to improve things by making pull requests at:
or sending to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project's page https://github.com/raffaeleragni/android-wardrive4
• Find networks in your area
• View access points on a map
• Log all access points encountered
• Stores logs as KML file for Google Earth
• Send KML files via email
• Animated KML files allow you to view access points temporally
• Uses triangulate to get actual location of AP
WiFiFoFum is a wardriving app to locate, display and map found WiFi networks. The Nearby feature relies on user contributions to operate. When you have contribute enabled information about the APs your device scans will be recorded and shared to other users of the Nearby function so that this service can continue to be provided in the future.
A permanent RXL level of -115dBm on some Samsung phones is a Samsung bug! Only Samsung is able to fix that.
Powerful WarDriving scanner and GSM / CDMA / EVDO / UMTS and LTE Netmonitor and drive test tool with voice notifications. It scans for all WiFi networks in range & saves the data with GPS coordinates into a file on your sd card. You can create a kml file for Google Earth. It shows you the encrytion, channel an signal strength. It shows all APs in range in a live map.
G-MoN is a Wardriving scanner to collect and map all received wifi access points. It is also a 2G/3G netmonitor and field test drive tool for radio planning engineers. Needs enabled GPS for correct position in map!
To import a V3.0 (decimal cell data and coordinates without characters) CLF file, remove all comment lines, rename it to import.clf and copy it to /sdcard/gmon/ then start import CLF from menu.
You can log GSM or UMTS RX levels into a kml file for Google Earth or a csv file. There are 5 color groups for different levels. These levels can be defined by the user in the settings menue. This file is saved into the gmon folder on the sdcard or external memory. When the log is running, the G-MoN Notification Icon changes color to red. 2G/3G logging does not work when the screen is off!
A special function of the program is the filtering which allows you to directly filter the results by encryption or network name or MAC address, you can export the filter results too, or just look at them on you mobile phone with Google maps.
If you have issues with the software or want to leav a feature requst on following
!!! Please read... YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GPS HARDWARE DEVICE TO GET IT WORKS !!!
### I always receive questions about how to use this app to connect their Notebook or PC, Mac, or tethering another Android ...etc. I have to clarify that the purpose of this app is to connect the Android device with an external Bluetooth GPS device, in order to "replace" the android's internal GPS.
@@@@@ For samsung devices @@@@@
If your device crash occasionally, please first turn on the internal GPS before using the app. It is a known problem with some samsung devices.
### Please understand that the app frontend is just a frontend, mainly for controlling and configuration purpose, and providing some handy info. so don't expect it has many functions, shows every details and in any desired format...etc.
**** Please first enable Allow Mock Locations in Setting ****
* can't guarantee all device+apps work, pls email me details :)
Now you can start/stop the service from other apps by sending the service or broadcast Intent :
Start - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_START
Stop - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_STOP
Toggle - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERIVCE_TOGGLE
* Note: You should first make sure you setup all the preferences and you can start the service correctly through the GUI frontend.
* try the workarounds (in preference) if failed to connect (eg, service discovery fail, connection refused)
Please report error or send me logcat if you got FC or any problems, with screen cap of any error messages, nmea log.
There are thousands combinations of [android version x mobile hardware x bluetooth gps hardware ]. Sorry that it is impossible to provide support on a particular hardware model. Even a GPS-A works with Mobile-A, but GPS-A may not work with Mobile-B, but Mobile-B works with GPS-B. However, after upgraded the android version, this combination does not work anymore, but the other combination works again. I always got such reports. I don't have any those hardwares, and even for some of them, I never heard before and cannot google any information about them. Hope you understand.
The main features are :
* Wireless Network Scanner and the access to wireless open networks.
* Reaver. Automatic key injection using Dictionary for Wireless Networks.
* WarDriving. Do not let it escape the location of any wireless network.
** Wireless Network Scanner.
The main features are the wireless network scanner and the access to wireless open networks. The scanner basic functionality are autoscan fast and slow, normal scan on demand, turbo scan, looking for types of networks, types of encryption to seek, search for channels, search for ESSID, search for BSSID, search by signal strength, search for WPS, search for ESS, sound to warn filtered networks, a network connection status and a description of wireless networks.
In order to connected to open networks click on the open network, for other wireless networks invoke to setup wifi. It also saves the list of networks obtained a CSV file in the root scard through the menu.
** WiFiReaver. Automatic key injection using Dictionary for Wireless Networks.
The main features are the Wireless Network scanner, wireless open networks, and automatic key injection using dictionary for Wireless Networks. Works with Wireless Networks with encryption type WEP, WPA and WPA2, and located on the SD Dictionaries plain text with line break for each key. Is connecting to open networks by clicking on the open network.
Audits Wireless Networks without the Aircrack-ng suite, or wireless cards support monitor mode, no clients connected, not capture handshake, and not capture ARP's.
Its operation is based on checking one by one from the key found in the selected dictionary, against the selected AP. Select the dictionary located in the SD, also select the AP to audit, click on "Start" and begin the process of automatic key injection.
The automatic key injection, terminates if the key is to get the correct IP address and connection to the AP, or when the end of dictionary selected, or manually by selecting 'Stop'.
If the Log option is enabled, generates a text file named ESSID.log at the root of the SD, where keys are stored injected Wireless Network, and the results of its testing in the router.
If the Turbo option is enabled, the scanner speeds and automatic injection keys using dictionary for Wireless Networks.
Show details of the Wireless Network: ESSID, BSSID, Frequency, Channel, RSSI, and the type of authentication and encryption.
Tool for recovering WEP, WPA and WPA2. Always change the default settings of the applications or services that we use, especially access data such as passwords to the default.
** WarDriving. Do not let it escape the location of any wireless network.
A simple application for Wardriving anywhere in the world. Do not let it escape the location of any wireless network.
The main functions are:
* SQLite Database to track and locate Wireless Networks.
* Wireless Networks statistics stored in the Database.
* Update GPS data received every second.
* Accelerated Scanner on nearby Wireless Networks.
* Statistics on nearby Wireless Networks.
* Notification service running in the background.
* Export KML files in the SD (for importing into Google Maps/Earth, Wigle.net, ...)
* Export CSV files in the SD (separated by commas to Excel, OpenOffice/LibreOffice, ...)
* Total elimination of the data contained in the Database.
The application uses data from GPS and Wireless Network scanner in combination to locate access points Wi-Fi, then save the necessary data in a database which can then be exported to a KML or CSV.
To obtain the necessary data Wireless Network, you must wait for the device to determine the current location through GPS.
Excellent for WarDriving, and to scan lots of hotspots. If you Wardriving, you will not escape the location of any wireless network.
• Instantly determine how your app is performing with zero code changes.
• Code sampler shows you where your app spends its time.
• Display list recording shows you what you rendered and how it performed.
• GPU recording lets you step through every draw call and rapidly debug and optimize your shaders.
¡Qué lo disfrutes!
GPS navigation is the better way of life of the people by travel destination especially to places that do not recognize this Android app GPS navigation with links to websites that provide users with information about. GPS navigation and usability. The user will receive information about how to download navigation login or smartphone of them and use them on days when needed , this app also allows the user enough information to GPS . in cars and how to help them find places and addresses of places that do not know they intend to visit.
GPS can be answered :
Offline navigation apps are most downloaded in the world.
New innovations on the glass display (HUD) is projected on the windshield of the car navigation .
Sygic GPS Navigation is a step by step premium you can try it for free . High quality maps from TomTom and other vendors . Are stored in the phone, Android tablet or SD card, and you can navigate without a connection to the Internet. Perpetual license includes lifetime free map updates several times a year . For travel safely and comfortably at night with Sygic navigation on the glass display (HUD).
- Road or path is available.
- Traffic congestion and alternative routes .
- Road or route that might be taken to get to the destination.
- If some roads are busy. (Now or in the past ) the best route to take.
- Position of food , banks, hotels, airports , fuel , or other places of interest .
- The shortest route between two locations.
- Options for different driving on the highway or back roads .
Jump to navigation
• GPS coordinates
• Photo geotagging .