A compiler translates the code written in one language (like c, c++, java, c#) to some other language (like machine language) without changing the meaning of the program. It is also expected that a compiler should make the target code efficient and optimize in terms of time and space.
Compiler Design app is very useful to understand the theory and practice of compiler implementation. This tutorial includes theories of compiler design as Lexical Analysis, Syntax Analysis, Semantic Analysis, Intermediate Code Generation, Code Optimization, and Code Generation. Description of all the phases is given in presentation form.
This tutorial is designed for those students who are interested in learning and understand the basic principles of the compiler. Also helpful for those to interested in design a compiler. Each phase easily describes with examples.
This tutorial requires some basic knowledge of programming language like c, java etc.
1. Topic/chapter wise lesson.
2. Subtopics wise lesson of each topic.
3. Also includes the youtube videos links prepared by me.
4. Question Bank.
5. Complete Offline notes in slid.
1. Compiler Design: Introduction
3. Lexical Analysis: Regular Expression, Thompson Construction
4. Syntax Analysis: Top-down and Bottom-up Parsing
5. Top-down Parsing: Predictive Parsing (LL Parsing)
6. Bottom-up Parsing: Simple LR(SLR), Look Ahead LR(LALR)
7. Semantic Analysis
8. Intermediate Code Generation: Three-Address Code
9. Code Optimization: Basic Blocks
10. Code Generation: Algorithm, getreg() function