Elaborée par les éditions Codes Rousseau, le quiz de 400 questions permet de se préparer, s’entrainer à l’examen du permis de conduire.
En mode examen ou en mode thématique, révisez le code de la route et publiez vos résultats sur Facebook.
Cette application permet de se tester en complément d’une formation dans une auto-école. Retrouvez la liste des auto-écoles qui proposent Freetest mobile sur www.codesrousseau.fr/annuaire
You want to know if the next lunar eclipse is visible from your location or when the next bright comet is visible? You would like to be notified by your smart phone the next time, Jupiter and the Moon meet in the sky? You want to know what the blazing bright object in the evening sky is? You want to be always up-to-date which celestial events are visible from your location? Then this app is a must-have for you!
The app does not only include a live, zoomable sky map telling you what sky object you are looking at but provides you with loads of detailed extra information on stars, planets, deep sky objects, meteor showers, comets, asteroids, lunar and solar eclipses as well as detailed ephemeris of all included sky objects and an interactive top-down view of the Solar System. All that in just one app!
- Zoomable sky map showing stars, planets, asteroids, and more (above and below the horizon)
- Interactive top-down view of the Solar System
- Live mode (point device on sky and get information on what you see)
- Calendar showing detailed descriptions of celestial events
- Push celestial events to your phone's calendar and set a reminder alarm
- Rise, set, and transit times for any object
- Position of any object in the sky (altitude and direction)
- Twilight times, length of day
- Bright Star Catalog (~9000 stars) with detailed information
- More than 400 000 additional stars from the PPM Star Catalog (Android 3.1 or higher required)
- 2500 selected NGC objects (galaxies, clusters, ...)
- Messier Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Caldwell Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Hidden Treasures Catalog (109 objects) complete with images
- Meteor streams (begin, maximum, hourly rate, ...)
- Lunar and solar eclipses information
- Lunar librations, ascending node, maximum declination
- Bright comets (automatically selected according to the date)
- Dwarf planets: The five known dwarf planets
- Minor planets: bright, near Earth, trans-Neptune (more than 10000 in the database)
- Update database online: download up-to-date orbital elements of comets and minor planets
- Moon phases, the apparent view of the sun and planets
- Current image of the Sun and sunspot number
- Automatically generated visibility report for any object
- Simulation of light pollution
- Intuitive User Interface: quickly find what you are looking for
- Widget with rise & set times of the Sun and Moon
- Maintain your favorite locations in a list
- Automatic location determination from the mobile network or GPS
- Select a location from a built-in database or online via Google Maps
- 400 observatory locations
- Choose any time and date
- Detailed ephemeris, visibility information of all objects
- Dates of conjunctions between any object with planets or the Moon
- 3D-view of the Moon and the planets
- Accurate calculations for dates between 1900 and 2100
keywords: astronomy stars, telescope, planets, messier, live, augmented reality, sky view, minor planets, asteroids, dwarf planets, mercury, venus, earth, moon, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, ceres, vesta, juno, eros, transit, eclipse lunar, solar, sunspots, golden hour, blue hour, photography, great red spot, galaxies, cluster, nebulae, orion, meteor showers, milky way, perseids, shooting stars, ISON
The app covers the basics of campus life for Badgers using an Android mobile device.
Keep up to date on news, events and sports. Or find your way around campus on foot, car or by Madison Metro bus. Or watch campus video content, along with other handy features.
Campus map: Navigate the UW-Madison campus. View all locations of a type, such as libraries, parking (campus and public) and visitor attractions. Or see detailed information about a location, including walking and driving directions from your current location.
Campus buses: Find Madison Metro route and schedule information on the go. Find stops near your current location or by bus stop number and see when buses are scheduled to arrive at a specific stop.
Directory: Lookup campus directory information on your phone. Search for a person by first or last name and save that person’s contact information in your iPhone’s Contacts app. Call, e-mail or view a map of that person’s office location.
News: Keep up to date with university news. Read features, news for students and employees or news by topics such as research, learning or student life.
Events: Look up events by category, date or map location. See what’s happening near you by viewing the day’s events highlighted on the campus map. Get the details for any event, as well as walking or driving directions from your current location.
Athletics: Stay up to date with the latest Badgers news and results. View news and blog updates, team schedules and scores and video features.
Video: View campus video content, including Big Ten Network academic programming, teaching and learning stories and research profiles and projects.
Campus safety: Stay safe with emergency contact information for SAFEWalk, SAFERide cab and SAFEride bus programs; UW Police (Non-Emergency), University Health Services Crisis Line, and the Division of Student Life.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, you can join web conferencing sessions right from your Android device.
NOTE: This app must be enabled by your institution to function and is free for you to download.
To find out if Blackboard Collaborate Mobile is available at your institution check in with your helpdesk or IT department.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can join a live web conference for online classes, meetings, one-on-one tutoring, group projects, office hours, and much more.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can:
• View whiteboard content, including images, presentations and annotations
• View shared applications and desktops
• Communicate with moderators and other participants via text chat and two-way audio
• Respond to yes/no and multiple-choice polling questions
• Raise their virtual hand for questions or comments
• Use emotions to indicate laughter, confusion, or approval
• View the names, polling responses, and emotions of other session members
• Participate in breakout room sessions
To attend sessions via Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, your institution must have a hosted enterprise Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing license version 12 or higher. Check with your helpdesk or technology department for more details
Now engaging and convenient access to your web conferencing sessions can be as mobile as you are.
Tramite l'app potrai vivere l'evento OpenDIAG nel quale il Dipartimento aprirà le proprie porte al pubblico per la prima volta il 17 e 18 Maggio 2013 dalle ore 10.00 alle ore 19.00. Durante le due giornate sarà possibile visitare i laboratori del Dipartimento, scoprire i nostri Robot, entrare nelle case intelligenti, comandare i dispositivi con il pensiero e parlare con i ricercatori e gli studenti dei corsi di Laurea Triennale e Magistrale.
Durante l’evento saranno presenti, accanto alle aule e alle dimostrazioni, dei QR Code scannerizzabili tramite il pulsante centrale dell’app. Così potrai visualizzare il programma completo dei talk e delle dimostrazioni che si svolgeranno nell’aula in cui ti trovi!
Per informazioni più precise riguardo all’evento visitare il sito internet:
Dopo l’evento l’applicazione resterà disponibile per ricevere le ultime news da parte del DIAG ed essere aggiornati riguardo nuovi eventi, iniziative e dimostrazioni.
Asimismo, podrá acceder al campus virtual para ingresar al listado de cursos matriculados, modificar su perfil de alumno, ver el perfil del docente del curso mediante la integración a web docente, acceder a sus aulas virtuales, verificar sus horarios y revisar su cronograma de exámenes. Además, tendrá la opción de utilizar geolocalización y realidad aumentada, para ubicar sus facultades, institutos, oficinas y otros departamentos que conforman la USMP, todo esto desde su smartphone o tablet en Android.
Works on both tablets and phones!
Get the ultimate word office app for Android at a fraction of the price of many others!
With great features such as:
★An innovative grid layout so that you can see and open all of your documents easily.
★ Supports the creation of .docx/.doc/.txt files. The default file type is .docx, and the one we recommend you work in as it has the most features, but you can manually enter .doc or .txt at the end of your document name if you want it to be a .doc or a .txt file.
★ Font Styles: Times New Roman, Calibri, Cambria, Helvetica, Tahoma, Arial.
★ Font Sizes: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 24, 36, 72.
★ Font Colors: Red, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, Black.
★ Bold, italics and underlining.
★ Justification of text to the left, center and right.
★ Auto save - Press the back button and the app will automically save your work.
★ Undo Button - Will undo all changes you made since you last saved the document.
★ Updated help documentation.
★ Search your sd card for files to edit! Email documents from your computer to your Android, and you can then open up these files and edit them on your device using this app by searching for it using the search icon at the top! Make sure to save the file to your device after you email them to yourself. Any changes you make are saved and you can email these files as well. Can currently search for .docx/.doc/.txt files to edit.
★Bold, underline or italicize a word by highlighting that word and then pressing the bold, italicize or underline function.
★ Landscape mode added.
★ Emailing as a .doc/.docx file or as a pdf or as a .txt! Simply long press the document and press transfer. Then you can choose how to transfer the document!
★ Fast and intuitive use.
★ Made by professionals, used by everyone.
Email me if you have any issues! I will get back to you within 24 hours. Please be as descriptive as possible so I am able to deal with your issue as fast as possible.
Controls are applied uniformly to your current paragraph. If you want to use different controls, press return and this new line will have different controls.
Preview was removed to make the app faster, if you would prefer to have the old version of the app please email me.
Note: The app used to be called Kindle Office Pro, that is why the screenshots show this name.
A truly Sheridan cooperative effort, the apps have been a combined effort of many parts of the Sheridan Community including: Faculty of Applied Arts and Design, Faculty of Applied Science and Technology, Sheridan's Information Technology department, Sheridan Marketing Services and several talented Sheridan graduates. We will continue to develop, expand and improve the apps. If you would like to send us your suggestions, please submit your message via the Feedback app. We welcome your ideas.
Check how many people are in line at each coffee shop. This unique application displays a real-time cartoon image of the line-up at each coffee shop. The store fronts and characters are hand drawn by Sheridan grads. View information about each coffee shop such as store hours as well as information about each artist. Click the Refresh button to update the line count and look for the characters to change dynamically. Can you find the Bruin Bear?
Find your way around campus. Select a campus and click on a specific building to view the floor maps.
Use the Search Button to find specific rooms, or search by category or keyword to find classrooms, meetings rooms, food and other services on campus. The room will be pinpointed on the campus and floor maps under the destination tab.
Use the Compass Button to activate the "Where am I" feature. Your current location will be pinpointed on the map and periodically updated as you walk. Use this feature to help navigate from your current location to your destination.
Added feature on IOS devices: on the city map, get turn-by-turn spoken directions from your current location to any campus.
Access Sheridan's new on-line Learning and Teaching Environment (SLATE2).
Note: access to SLATE1 is not supported in this app as SLATE1 will be retired in the near future.
Read and join the discussion as Dr. Jeff Zabudsky shares his views on postsecondary education in Ontario.
IN THE NEWS
Read recent stories about Sheridan in the news.
Read about upcoming events at Sheridan.
Read information from the Office of the Registrar about MyAcademics, MyFinances, MyTimetable and MyPathways. Check this site often for important information about term start, fees, OSAP, timetables etc....
Tell us what you think of the mobile apps. Submit your comments or complaints as well as suggestions for future apps. If you have an iOS or Android phone that does not work well with Sheridan Mobile, let us know. We welcome your ideas and feedback.
Quick access to Sheridan emergency and non-emergency phone numbers and email addresses.
NEW for v1.22:
- General enhancements to user interface and layouts
- ‘Map’: Durham business locations included
- ‘Transit’ revisions, improvements & new features; a link to Google Transit added;
- ‘News’ now includes additional UNH resources
- ‘Social’ revised to feature searchable department directory
- ‘Events’ now features additional calendar feeds
Get UNH Wildcat news, schedules, scores, rosters, plus live & archived audio feeds.
2) Augmented Reality (iPhone only)
Location-based augmented reality module pulling data from UNH Maps plus information from Wikipedia.
3) Computer Labs
Real-time computer availability among labs across campus.
Search course catalogs for Durham and Manchester campuses. Courses can be exported individually or as PDF compilations.
10-day, search-enabled dining hall menu forecaster. Meals can be planned by menu item & then broken down by ingredient to yield a comprehensive nutritive analysis.
Searchable directories of employees and students, the latter requiring authorization. Entries can be added to the device's contact list, or ‘favorited’ for quick access.
Frequently updated list of campus events, broken down into categories.
8) Get Help
A quick-dial feature including a list of emergency or important phone numbers.
A link to the Blackboard Bb Learn application. Bb app must be installed on the device.
Comprehensive and searchable map of UNH Durham campus, including town of Durham businesses. Map locations are sorted by category; individual map markers include location information, and photos, when applicable.
List of top UNH News feeds, updated in real-time, including official news releases, UNH Today, Campus Journal & Student News.
Gallery of downloadable photos with captions. Social, app and cloud sharing features enabled.
13) Social Media
Comprehensive and searchable directory of UNH entities currently engaging audiences with one or more major social media channels.
Features real-time arrival predictions, route schedule listings, transit communications, and a map displaying bus locations & positions updated every 15 seconds. For each bus stop listing, upcoming arrival times are displayed if predictions are available. Bus stops can be bookmarked for quick access. “Stops Near Me” feature shows nearest stop locations with expandable radius.
Compilation of UNH video collections, compiled by channel, including television ads, athletics clips, campus life features, and #UNHSocial - a playlist of student-created videos.
16) Virtual Tour
A photo and video-based slideshow illustrating life at UNH.
17) Wildcat Link
All-in-one resource for student news and event guide. Also features a comprehensive directory of student organizations.
18) WUNH 91.3FM
Audio application live-streaming WUNH student radio. When available, current DJ name is displayed.
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365, Office for Android
- Özel Mesajlarınız için Bildirimler
- Özel Mesaj gönderme ve alma
- Konu açma ve mesaj gönderme
- Üye profillerini görüntüleyebilme
- Üyeliğinize her yerden mobil erişim
Forumumuzdaki Ana Başlıklar
Otomatik Kumanda Programları
Akıllı Bina Otomasyonu
Sensörler & Algılayıcılar
Bulanık Mantık (Fuzzy Logic)
Akıllı Röleler - Program & Dökümanlar
Allen Bradley (Rockwell) PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
CodeSys Yazılım - Program & Dökümanlar
Delta PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Fatek PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Ladder Türk & Op Türk PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
LG PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Mitsubishi PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Omron PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Panasonic (Nais) PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Schneider PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Siemens PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Toshiba, Hitachi, Enda, Fuji, Idec, Vipa ve Diğer PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Mikrodev PLC - Program & Dökümanlar
Hareket ve Servo Kontrol Sistemleri
Topraklama & Yıldırımdan Korunma
Kablolar ve Enerji Taşıma Sistemleri
UPS & Jeneratörler
Yenilenebilir ve Yenilenemez Enerji Kaynakları
Güç Kalitesi, Enerji Verimliliği ve Harmonikler
Elektrikli Ev Aletleri
Elektrikli Ev Aletleri Genel
Görüntü ve Ses Sistemleri
Küçük Ev Aletleri
Elektronik Devre Şemaları
Pic Programlama Programları
Otomotiv Elektrik ve Elektroniği
Tıp Elektroniği - Biyomedikal
Ses Devre Şemaları
Otomatik Kumanda Programları
Cad & Cam Programları
Elektronik Cad & Cam Programları
Elektrik Cad & Cam Programları
Mekanik Cad & Cam Programları
Cnc & Torna
ArtSoft Mach Serisi
Hidrolik & Pnömatik
Bilgisayar Yazılım Donanım Program
PC Hardware [Donanım]
Unix & Linux İşletim Sistemi
Windows İşletim Sistemi
Ürün Katalogları, Fiyat Listeleri ve Kullanım Kılavuzları
Kablolar ve Kablo Aksesuarları
Güvenlik Sistemleri ve Elektronik
Genel Motor Sürücüleri
PLC, Akıllı Röleler
Reaktif Güç Kontrol Röleleri
Sensör, Switch, Röleler
Ölçme, Kalibrasyon,Test Cihazları ve El Aletleri
Elektronik Kitap (E- Kitap )
MEGEP Dökümanları (Güncel)
Mesleki Makaleler, Yazılar & Teknik Tablolar
Yönetmelikler & Şartnameler
Eğitim ve Öğretim Bölümü
Mesleki Tartışma Alanı
Fuarlar, Kurslar, Seminerler ve Organizasyonlar
Ödüllü Proje Yarışmaları ve Etkinlikler
Georgetown Mobile allows you to:
* Search the Georgetown directory
* Find locations on Georgetown's campuses and locations
* View the calendar of events
* View GUTS schedules and routes
* Find operating status, hours, and daily menus (when available) for campus dining facilities
* Read the latest news about the University community from Georgetown's Office of Communications
* Get the latest scores and news about the Hoyas
Become a Microsoft Office 2010 pro!
The video course is primarily targets Microsoft Office 2010 users. But most of the lessons will be of interest to Office 2007 and even Office 2003 owners.
- the MOST COMPREHENSIVE video course on Office 2010
- MORE THAN 50 professionally-recorded video lessons
- standard (480x320) and HD (1024:576) quality
Questions you will be able to answer after watching this video course include:
- How do I work with formulas and functions?
- How do I work with charts, and macros?
- How do I encrypt my workbook with a password?
- How do I obtain a Digital ID?
- How do I protect the formatting of a document?
- How do I digitally sign a workbook?
- And more, and more, and more…