Applock is must have app that every phone user should have to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
All in one app!! Now you can lock your apps/photos/videos/documents with in one app.
While setting a passcode / pattern on your phone can go a long way towards improving the security of your device, it is meaningless in situations where it is already unlocked and an invasive family member or friend decides to read through your messages history or tamper with your on-going Candy Crush Saga game.
Now you can secure individual apps with just one password. And you never have to worry about your privacy while someone is using your phone.
You can lock unlimited number of apps/photos/videos/documents with just one password, so you don’t have to remember multiple passwords.
Completely ads free!!
It has a bunch of awesome features:
- Lock your private messages by locking apps like Whatsapp, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Emails, Skype, Snapchat, Contacts, etc.
- Lock your sensitive photos and videos
- Lock your important documents
- Lock incoming and outgoing calls.
- Set theme for on your mood.
- Secure your personal notes by locking apps like Wunderlist, Evernote, default notes app etc.
- You can lock unlimited number of apps.
- Only You can access the locked apps by entering the passcode.
- Extremely easy to unlock with just one click.
- With its amazing interface and easy to use features, you will always use this app to protect your personal apps.
- Also protects your apps from getting uninstalled and installed accidentally.
- Built-in offline password recovery.
- Optimized for HD tablets.
- Minimal battery and memory usage.
You no longer have to worry about anyone using your phone.
How it works:
1. Create a 4-digit password.
2. Select the app(s) you want to lock. Press the lock icon.
3. You are done.
4. Now whenever you will open a locked app, all you have to do is enter your 4-digit password.
In case if you forget your passwords we will send you to your registered e-mail id.
GET_ACCOUNTS permission is get user e-mail id for sending password.
Having issues with Photo & video Locker? Check out the FAQs ( http://www.innorriors.com/faq.php ) or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us! : https://plus.google.com/101200578251750147543
- Love us? Like us! : http://facebook.com/innorriors
- Twitter addict? Follow us : http://twitter.com/innorriors
- Stay updated. Visit us : http://www.innorriors.com