Prying eyes Know which locker app you are using and they may try snoop or uninstall to break the security. We designed this lock screen and app icon as simple working calculator. It only accessed by secure code set by you otherwise it works as simple calculator.
Now no one knows you have installed gallery locker in your mobile and ensure that friends who use your phone don’t see your personal photos/videos if they browse through your gallery.
Use this calculator vault to hide pictures, hide photos, hide videos and disguise app icon as calculator.
- Password protected app access with secure code
- Import and hide pictures, hide videos from device gallery and SD Card
- Works with your device’s memory / SD card to import and export photos and videos
- Capture photos and record videos from camera by this Gallery Lock
- Fake Icon : Disguise photo & video locker as Calculator
- Beautiful functional Inbuilt Image Viewer has functions like crop, slideshow and you can set timer of slideshow interval
- Album View to manage your photos/videos faster
- Hidden locker hides behind the calculator, and no one knows its existence except you
- No storage limitations with unlimited photos/videos
- Simple and very easy interface
- Multi-select feature to import hundreds of photos/videos quickly
- Optimized for HD tablets
- Does not show in ‘recent apps’ list.
- You can manage media by create, rename, delete folders and files inside app
- You can hide your album thumbnail of photo/video
- Slideshow photos
- Set cover image to your albums
- Material interface designs makes more live your app
Q: Forgot my password. How to Reset?
A: type 113355 number in Calculator and get your password on your mail
Q: Where do my photos/videos go after I unlock them?
A: Your files will be at "sdcard/Vault_unlocked_files" after unlocking.
Q: How can I change my password?
A: Tap the 'Settings' icon which will show you an option to change your PIN
Q: Are my hidden photos/videos stored online?
A: No. Your videos are stored only on your device. We have no ability to remotely access your videos.
Q - I uninstalled this app and again installed. Can I get my locked files back?
A - Yes you can recover your files but in case you had reset your phone you won't be able to get your
files back. Because we encrypt and store your files in your device itself.
Having issues with Calculator Vault? Check out the FAQs or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us! : https://plus.google.com/101200578251750147543
- Love us? Like us! : http://facebook.com/innorriors
- Twitter addict? Follow us : http://twitter.com/innorriors
- Stay updated. Visit us : http://www.innorriors.com