Your phone acts as a WiFi access point, and you can then share easily your 3G/4G internet access to any other WiFi device.
THIS IS NOT AN APPLICATION, YOU MUST MANUALLY ADD THE WIDGET TO THE HOME SCREEN.
The widget is able to restore the previous WiFi state when you stop sharing your 3G/4G connection.
The widget can be configured to stop automatically the connection sharing.
Model tested: Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy Tab.
** This application is a just ONLY shortcut menu. If your device DOES NOT SUPPORT Mobile AP (Wi-Fi hotspot) and USB tethering, the menu DOES NOT WORK.
** SC-02B, SC-01C: Mobile AP and USB tethering is disabled by default.
** Please use tethering function at your own risk.
That is, you can disable specific Wifi network configurations (Wifi access points) without removing from your device.
- There are some hardware dependencies. This software can not work on some devices.
- This software CANNOT provide perfectly disabling wifi connections. It is indicating that in some circumstance, it may connect to wifi access point during a moment. In this case, this software disconnects wifi connection as soon as possible.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi, View Wi-Fi connections.
-- Used by this software to provide main function.
- Full network access, View network connections.
-- Used by ads(Admob) only.
- After you uninstall this software, please turn wifi on or off once. This software does not modify your wifi configuration permanently. It works only to inhibit and to block wifi connections which you named.
2013/12/07 First release (1.0.1)
1. You can take a screenshot by touching the shot icon (only support on rooted phones and OS 2.3) or pressing power button and volume down button at the same time, or pressing power button and home button at the same time(on most Samsung phones).
2. You can specify the folders which the screenshots will be saved as images.
3. You can preview the screenshot and decide saving it or discarding it.
4. You can crop any part of the images to make a new one.
Note: If your phone's OS is under 4.0 and not rooted, this app will not be able to capture an image
snapshot screen capture
May require a rooted phone.
Phone list that follows does not require the roots.
- Gallaxy series (S,S2,...)
- HTC phones (Sensation, ...)
- Motorola (Atrix, ...).
- LG Optimus series (G2X, ...)
* Rooting may be needed depending model. Test your phone.
- Analyzing possible capture method.
- Intuitive Topmost button to screen shot.
- Shake to screen shot.
- Status bar to screen shot.
- Intuitive Countdown feedback UI before screenshot.
- Edit(Crop, Draw/Undo/Redo, ...).
- Share menu integration for Email, MMS, ...
- Choose custom save folder
- Fast start shortcut (Long tab empty home screen > Shortcuts > Select ScreenshotUX icon).
* To use topmost camera button on ICS/JB, You have to root.
Google have decided not to export a screenshot service(feature).
May Be due to DRM or privacy issue.
If you root the phone after install ShotUX, Click "Update capture method"
* IF YOUR DEVICE NEEDS ROOT and NOT ROOTED(and not support preloaded capture method),
You have to initialize screenshot service with your desktop.
(There is no other way due to Android security model).
Simply, Attach your phone to your desktop, and execute desktop app(You can download Liveov website, http://goo.gl/oV7vB).
More detail instruction guide is embedded this app.
* You can take 14 screenshot in trial
- INTERNET: for connect to localhost screenshot server for rooted phone.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: for topmost camera button.
- VIBRATE: for vibrate feedback.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save the screenshot.
- GET_TASKS: for detect foreground Develoment setting activity for non rooted&non preloaded capture method.
Tags: screenshot screen capture snapshot no root rooting
You can set a delay in second before capture (timer).
Files can be saved in Bmp, PNG or JPG format in the screenshots's directory. Crop picture, save them, share screenshot on facebook, twitter, dropbox...
Device capture, shootscreen, capture ecran, screen grabber
May require a rooted phone, but this application also works on some unrooted phones.
Working unrooted phones: LG Revolution vs910, Motorola triumph, Optimus V, LG Optimus M, LG Optimus S, LG-P500, GT-S5570L (Galaxy Mini) running Android 2.3.4, HTC Sensation, Motorola Atrix, Acer Z110....
** We are working on a picture edition module for screenshot - So thanks for your support and your ideas **
INTERNET_ACCESS is for AdMob.
Celebrate more 100000+ downloads.
I add new features again.
Feel the pain in the neck when pressing the power button?
Each time you open the screen, you must be tired with pressing the power button?
You can try this software that allows the screen to
Turn screen on by g-sensor
Turn screen on by proximity sensor
Turn screen on by touching the proximity sensor twice on the devices
Pause function by notification/shortcut/widget
Battery save for this app
Logging for working status
Auto Pause at sleeping time.
Auto Stop/Start at discharging/charging..(It can not work with "Auto Pause at sleeping time".)
Enable/disable record log.
If you use protective sleeve or protective cover,
you can wake up screen automatically whenever you open the protective cover or take out from the protective sleeve.
This application uses sensors to wake up the device.
For g-sensor(Reliability 90%+): When the screen is off, pick up the device horizontally, then the screen would auto wake up.
For proximity sensor(Reliability 95%+): When the screen is off, approach the sensor, then the screen would auto wake up.
G-sensor may need to connect the USB or power or to open Screen Off Wakelock to work properly. Otherwise, on some devices, press the volume keys beforehand to make the device leave deep sleep, and then it will turn auto screen on by picking up the device.
Proximity sensor even in deep sleep is also easy to wake up the device, so it is recommended to use.
Using the history to observe the failure of Auto Screen’s behavior.
Widget can start/pause/enable app. And if the app is killed by out of memory, it would let the app be restarted faster than normal situation.
1.there is no guarantee that the application can be used in every device.
2.Some of Samsung devices may not use g-sensor feature because it doesn't let g-sensor on in the screen-off.
3.Android 4.2 may not work properly.
Thanks for Gareth Lewis correcting English translation.
Thanks for Kayoko Sawada helping Japanese translation and correcting English translation.
Thanks for Arsham Mergasemi correcting English translation.
Thanks for Андрей Кравцов helping Russian language
Thanks for J.J.Ponce helping Spanish language
Thanks for Ozan Çakar (XanthiN) helping Turkish language
Thanks for Dario Della Giovanna helping Italian language
-HOME key > HOME key > App
-HOME key > Search key > App
-HOME key > Menu key > App
-HOME key > Back key > App
-Long press of search key > App
-Long press of camera key > App
-Your favorite application can be started.
e.g., Camera, Browser, Twitter, MySettings
-Your favorite shortcut can be started.
e.g., Bookmark, Direct dial, SiMi Folder Widget
-Please push twice quickly.
-Semicircle Swipe (HOME > Menu)
-Speed-up of response
- double-tap interval to rather short
Nexus S, HTC Desire, Galaxy S, Xperia
(dont work device)
-Directory call phone numbers
Reason : "Shortcut > Direct dial".
Now with ICS, you really want to use this feature a lot.
Strangely, it is not possible to create a shortcut to this, android does not expose it as an activity.
Get to it quicker, a lot quicker, I would recommend using it with Widgetsoid as shown in the video.
Apologies in advance for not making this free. I have a baby coming and would love to support him in anyway possible. Thanks.
Depending on your device you can use the following triggers:
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Volume-down button' for 2 seconds
• Hold 'Power button' and 'Home button' for 2 seconds
• Overlay icon
• Notification icon click
• Camera hardware button
• Long click search hardware button
• Custom shortcut
• Locale, Tasker plugin support
This screen shot app will capture screens on Android 4.0 and higher, devices with root and some not rooted devices.
- You can calibrate it (many devices doesn´t provide measurements in any standard unit).
- It shows you maximun,minimum and average measures.
- Units: lux (but you can use other units introducing a multiplication factor).
It will only show measures in compatible devices.
IMPORTANT! ABOUT RESOLUTION OF MEASURES:
Because of the resolution of the light sensor of some devices like Samsung Galaxy S2, in some devices the app will only give measures with a resolution of 10^n lux ( 10 lux, 100 lux, 1.000 lux...) or other kind of scale. It´s not a bug of the app, it´s due to the resolution of the sensor of these devices.
You should also keep in mind that this software shows the measures given by the device and so, if the device sensor doesn´t give good quality measures (it happens in some devices), this software won´t either give good quality measures. Please do not vote negative in that cases.
Since the widget uses hidden API, it may not support some devices. However, I expect devices with 2.2 will be OK and tested this widget using Galaxy S 2.2.
Any comments and suggestions via e-mail will be appreciated.
1.5 : bug fixed
1.7 : bug fixed
For example, you can create a shortcut for:
- launching an application
- call to a family member
- "30 minutes late" SMS or email
- quick tweet with predefined hashtag
- favorite web page
- many more
Once defined, shortcuts are presented as a grid and you just need to tap on the shortcut you want to invoke. You can reorder the shortcuts by drag and drop. To provide more space for shortcuts the app has three pages - main, left and right. The main page is active when you launch the application and the other two are only a swipe away.
Available shortcuts types:
- launch application
- call to a phone number
- send a text message (optional predefined text)
- send an email (optional predefined subject and body)
- open "contact info" page for a contact
- link to a web page
- quickly share status (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- launch Google Play
- more coming soon
Unlike other similar applications, Shortcuts has a much better user interface and richer functionality.
More from developer
Find us on Facebook @
Well you're in luck because we have fulfilled that niche! Our app was created from the essence of a real rotary telephone in our foyer. Like the old days, you can put stickers on your dial!
Our app allows you to choose from a variety of stickers featuring sports teams' logos. You can also change the background to a myriad of different shades of vintage Texas colors.
What are you waiting for? Download this app now for a touch of class and retro-ness to your 21st century marvel!
In this minigame, "Put a Ring On it!" you need to put as many wedding rings on the Prince's hand as possible! Rack up a high score, let him know that you want that ring on there!
To play the game:
Pull a ring out of the box from the bottom of the screen. Try and put the ring on the moving hand by lining up the yellow dot on the ring with the red dots on the hand!
The more dots you get, the higher the score. As remaining time diminishes, the hand moves faster, but your score bonus increases! If you get all 3 dots, the ring will disappear and you will get a small time bonus. Grab a new ring and shoot for a new high score!
Voted in "Jurys Pick" for Foursquares 2013 Global Hackathon!
This app is open source, check it out and build your own here:
Custom alert sounds by Justin Case Sounds, eckman.se