Vision Anywhere provides Healthcare Professionals with secure access to their patient appointments and medical records wherever and whenever they are required. It’s perfect for home visits, nursing homes and mobile working.
View appointments, search for patients, browse a medical record, add clinical notes and prescribe medications as part of a consultation. All of this is possible using your preferred device even when there’s no network connection. Here’s what we think makes Vision Anywhere great:
• Making sense of the day ahead - displaying an overview of your day with a focus on what’s next.
• Patient at a glance - displaying a summary that has all the most important information for this patient.
• At my fingertips - supporting quick ways of finding a patient and recording clinical notes.
• Shaping clinical data - making it easy to spot trends in clinical data across different sections of the patient record.
• Connecting people – Integrating with other apps on your device to collaborate with colleagues and with their patients.
Here are some of the apps features:
• View appointments and patients even when your device is offline.
• Add new encounters and clinical notes even when the device is offline.
• Use free-text abbreviations to quickly record common observations.
• Fast terminology and drug browsing.
• Prescribe acute and repeat medications.
• Safer prescribing with Prescriber Warnings and Decision Support
• Browse and explore complete patient records including:
- Correspondence and document attachments
- Medical history
- Acute and repeat medications
- Details of examinations including blood pressure, height, weight and peak flow
- Drug and non-drug allergies
- Lifestyle information including smoking and alcohol details
- Immunisations and test results
Vision Anywhere provides safe and secure access to patient records away from the practice at any time:
• Your device must be password or PIN protected.
• Username and password login to Vision Anywhere.
• Each device registered with an enrolment service.
• Patient records are protected with industry standard AES-256 encryption.
• Patient records stored on the device are automatically removed when records are synchronised with Vision or after 72 hours of inactivity.