By simply driving around with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic & road info to your local driving community. You can also actively report accidents, hazards, police and other events you see on the road, and get road alerts on your route too. Find the cheapest gas station along your route with community-shared fuel prices. Waze also makes it fun and simple to meet up and coordinate with friends on the road.
It's all about contributing to and benefiting from the 'common good' on the road, so hop on board and get involved in your local driving community today!
✓ Live routing based on community generated, real-time traffic and road info
✓ Community contributed road alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures and more
✓ Complete voice guided navigation
✓ Automatic re-routing as conditions on the road change
✓ Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours and preferred routes
✓ Finds the cheapest gas station along your route
✓ One tap navigation to Facebook events.
✓ See Facebook friends driving to the same place
✓ Notify someone you're on your way by sending a live ETA and a link showing you as you drive
✓ Earn points and move up the ranks in your community as you contribute road info
✓ Live maps, constantly edited and updated by Waze community map editors
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
Our sleek crowd-sourced traffic app helps make your drive easier. See an incident along your route? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. Sign up to get traffic alerts! We’ll send you notifications or email alerts when there are issues that will impact your drive. Check turn by turn driving directions within the Trip Report screen for those times when you are traveling to an unfamiliar place.
Beat the Traffic’s Smart Route is a re-routing feature that helps save you time. Customized to your route, Smart Route appears when there’s a better alternate route available based on real-time road conditions.
For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
Over 2 million users have Beat the Traffic on their phone. Download Beat the Traffic and Get there sooner.
• Register for free to fully personalize your app
• Get estimated travel time, traffic flow, incidents and traffic cameras all on one screen
• Full map view gives you a quick snap shot of traffic flow, incidents, traffic cameras and weather
• Newly added push notification traffic alerts
• Newly added text directions provide turn by turn instructions
• Re-routing with ‘Smart Route’ provides you the best alternate route
• Report incidents to fellow drivers
• Watch real-time traffic reports live from our in-studio Traffic Specialists*
Our team is continually working to give you the best. Email your feedback and suggestions anytime at email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @Beat_Traffic.
*Traffic report videos are currently only available for the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area.
This application emulates SigAlert.com. It is a portal to the SigAlert.com Website
We are not affiliated with SigAlert in any way.
The SigAlert.com Website team make all updates to the website Mobile Iphone Version.
Internet Connection is required.
Istanbul with 333 traffic camera phone can monitor in real time the status of the road, you can choose alternate routes based on traffic conditions.
Cameras on the route that you use regularly can have quick access to your favorite list by adding.
Traffic Cameras In order to minimize users' internet traffic traffic camera images, each of six pictures in a minute in a changing and are played repeatedly.
Images are owned by IBB.
Keywords: IBB, traffic, road conditions, density, cameras, live streaming, CepTrafik navigation
* Real-time traffic map
* Extensive traffic camera network
* 24/7 speed, accident, & construction coverage
* Personalized routes showing ONLY the conditions on your drive
* Unmatched traffic detail with just a tap of the map
* GPS integration for hands-free operation
For more than a decade, California drivers have had a secret weapon in their daily commute -- Sigalert. Now Sigalert has been expanded to offer its uniquely simple and powerful service in more than 75 metropolitan areas across the U.S. Now Sigalert has more users than any other online traffic service (comScore/MediaMetrix data from January 2011).
The Sigalert Android app is simple to use, but packed with information:
*** MORE THAN JUST RED/YELLOW/GREEN -- Sigalert offers incredibly detailed speed information. Sigalert's users know when traffic is moving 25 miles per hour and when it's moving 40 miles per hour. Shouldn't you?
*** CONSTANTLY UPDATED REPORTS ON ACCIDENTS, CONSTRUCTION, AND TRAFFIC JAMS - Sigalert features data from Total Traffic Network. Our 24/7 coverage of road conditions comes from hundreds of professional traffic reporters stationed in state-of-the art data centers across the U.S.
*** THE BEST TRAFFIC CAMERAS IN THE BUSINESS - Sigalert features the most extensive network of real-time traffic cameras available. You can see actual traffic conditions along your route right now.
Albany | Albuquerque | Allentown | Atlanta | Augusta | Austin | Baltimore | Baton Rouge | Birmingham | Boston | Boulder | Bridgeport | Buffalo | Cape Cod | Central Jersey | Charleston | Charlotte | Chattanooga | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbia SC | Columbus | Dallas | Dayton | Denver | Des Moines | Detroit | Durham | Fairfield | Flint | Fort Wayne | Fresno | Ft. Myers | Gary | Grand Rapids | Greensboro | Greenville | Harrisburg | Hartford | Houston | Indianapolis | Inland Empire | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Lancaster | Las Vegas | Long Island | Los Angeles | Louisville | Madison | Manchester | Memphis | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis-St. Paul | Nashua | Nashville | New Haven | New Orleans | New York | Norfolk | North Jersey | Oklahoma City | Omaha | Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Portsmouth | Providence | Pueblo | Raleigh | Richmond | Rochester | Sacramento | Salem | Salt Lake City | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | Scranton | Seattle | Spokane | Springfield | St. Louis | Syracuse | Tacoma | Tampa | Toledo | Tucson | Tulsa | Washington, DC | West Palm Beach | Westchester | Wichita | Wilkes-Barre | Winston-Salem | Worcester, and more!
The main emphasis is on traffic web cameras which you can organize into favorite groups and swipe between them.
Easily synchronize and update the lists of recent locations and display them in Google Maps including the traffic density and other objects of interest.
☆☆☆☆☆ “Very good and useful - Thanx for this application, usefully for me. With czech highways (D1, D2 mainly) cameras it will be 6 stars product ;-)” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Vraiment tres tres bonne app ..BRAVO AMAZING!!!! Perfect for montreal ... - Vraiment tres tres bonne app ..BRAVO AMAZING!!!! Perfect for montreal canada..thank you” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “easy and practical. a must have app” - Customer feedback
■ Contains more than 500 locations and thousands of traffic cameras
■ Search for camera and location
■ Swipe and scroll in list and grid view
■ Organize items in collections and favorites
■ Customize grid and list views
■ Synchronize automatically with the on-line database to receive the latest traffic information
■ Display on map
■ Additional items of interest (only some locations)
■ HC, ICS, JB support
■ Themes (White, Black)
■ Speed Cameras
■ Filter items you wish to see
■ Import and export your favorites to a text file
■ Manage your favorites and change the order by dragging the images
■ Save camera image to SD card
■ Integration with the Google Maps app
■ View the traffic density
■ Display cameras, favorites, accidents, radars, closures and others
■ You have your "My Maps" and "My Places" at hand and simply benefit from endless features of Google Maps
Czech Republic (Prague, Brno, Ostava)
City Traffic is a must have if you do not want to end up in a terrible traffic jam and simply want to plan your trip efficiently.
- If you have ANY trouble, PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT before leaving a bad review. We can help you!
- Leave a market comment if you like our app, it is the best way for supporting us
city traffic, cz, traffic cams, prague traffic, doprava praha, dopravni situace, doprava, ceska republika, czech republic, prague, praha, traffic density, camera favorites, speed cameras, parking, closures
Find shortest way and save energy or use it as a golf distance(yard) calculator.
**Maps Ruler 2 released seperately.Please check it from other applications.
-Conversions: meter, km , mile, feet, fathom etc.
Whether you’re running a quick errand across town or taking a road trip across the country, MapQuest has the trusted directions and features you need for stress-free navigation. Our app can guide you with voice navigation, route you around accidents, and even help you find cheap gas. You can even customize your experience with multi-stop directions, robust bookmarking options, handy sharing features and automatic traffic re-routing. MapQuest is here to help get you where you need to go, wherever life takes you.
With our MapQuest App, you can:
• Get a head start on your daily commute with live traffic updates
• Beat traffic and show up on time with automatic traffic re-routing
• Keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel with our voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions
• Locate your destination faster with our advanced search
• Save a few bucks when you click on nearby gas stations and view and compare their current gas prices
• Bookmark your home and work addresses so you can find your way to either at the push of a button
• Keep friends and family in the loop by sharing your location
• Choose between walking and driving directions
Join the millions of people that have already downloaded the free MapQuest app as their own personal navigator.
At the moment Mobility Map supports:
- All nextbike brands: NorisBike, metropolradruhr, PotsdamRad, Leihradl, BakuBike, WRM Wroclawski Rower Miejski, PRM Poznanski Rower Miejski, Opole Rower Miejski, Bemowo Bike, Veturilo Warszawa.
- Call a Bike
Mobility Map is not an official application of Car2Go, DriveNow, NextBike, Multicity, Cambio, Quicar, Call a Bike and/or Flinkster!
Reviews and error messages are always welcome!
You can donate on www.mymobilitymap.de
- Highly detailed map with shop, hotel, restaurant, bar, bank, doctor, ...
- Public transport map with transit and tube maps (bus, train, subway, tube)
- Cycling and walking map with bike routes and trails
- Weather map with superimposed current weather data and weather forecast (weather.com)
- Satellite view from googlemaps
- Recognition of your location via GPS or IP-address
- Search by address (city, street, No., ZIP code)
Based on googlemaps and OpenStreetMap.
Particularly good map coverage for Europe, Russia, America, Asia, Japan, Korea.
Find shortest way and save energy or use it as a golf distance(yard) calculator.
-continous path calculation like drawing.
-Conversions: meter, km , mile, feet, fathom etc.
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hike trails without cell service! The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS adventures in the backcountry.
Preload FREE offline topo maps, aerial photos, and road maps on your storage, so they are ready when you need them.
Add custom GPS waypoints in longitude and latitude, UTM or MGRS grid reference. Import GPS waypoints from GPX files. Choose icons for waypoints much like in MapSource. (This app uses the WGS84 datum, NAD27 is available in settings).
Use GPS for hunting a waypoint or geocache, for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your quest on topographic maps.
About topo (topographic) maps: Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
The app has many built in map sources and allows you to create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator. Built in sources include:
OpenStreetMaps and NASA landsat data worldwide.
OpenCyle Maps are topo maps that show terrain worldwide.
USGS Color Aerial photography.
Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy.
Outdoor maps of Germany and Austria
Topo maps of New Zealand
Here are some of the outdoor GPS activities BackCountry Navigator has been used for:
Hiking both on hiking trails and off trail.
Camping, to find the perfect camping site or the way back to camp.
Hunting trips for hunting wild game in rugged areas, including recon for the hunt.
Bait fishing or fly fishing with a buddy.
Search and Rescue (SAR) with GPS.
Kayak and canoe trips on inland lakes and streams or marine, coastal waters.
Backpacker trips: using topo maps of wilderness areas and national forests to navigate on trails with the GPS.
Snow adventures including snowmobiling, skiing (alpine or cross country) and snowshoeing.
This a great addition to the outdoor gear you bought at Cabelas, REI, or another outdoor store. Your android phone could substitute for a Garmin or Magellan outdoor handheld GPS!
Find your own ways to have fun in the outdoors. Be a maverick by venturing into new territory beyond cell service boundaries. Become a pro at navigation with GPS.
BackCountry Navigator has been previously available on WM devices and preloaded on the Trimble Nomad outdoor rugged device. This Android version is more flexible, featured, and fun.
« Like when using a GPS navigation system, you will be informed in advance by voice system of any danger or traffic delays that might occur on your itinerary, and this without any required handling of your smartphone. Thanks to these preventive informations, you can change your route and adapt it accordingly. »
Permissions: [Directly call phone numbers]
Only used to be able to call our Traffic Information Center directly from the application.
We inform you before and during your trip about :
• ghost drivers, accidents traffic jams and delays reported iin real time
• road repair sites, closed roads, mountain pass closures
• continously updated and reported speedlimitations
• route planner
• voice alarm WHEN exceeding the permitted speed
• New WIDGET! (first add favorites with route planner, min Android 3.0)
TO USE SWISS-TRAFFIC EN ROUTE MEANS : To loose no time in trafficjams, to recognize dangers and traffic problems in advance in order to avoid them, to be automatically and efficiently warned when exeeding the authorized speed limit.
Using Swiss Traffic, you allow the application to transmit your GPS position in our computer center.
These position data are completely anonymous and are used to calculate traffic overloads in order to continuously improve the quality of our traffic information.
Tags: copilot,police,Swiss Traffic Road, Live,radar,SpeedTraps,Google Map Navigation, info route, mogo.ch
More from developer
• Routes and Destinations
1. Access cloud-based SYNC Services account on-the-go.
2. Fastest routes to your favorite destinations, searched locations and Ford/Lincoln dealerships – all powered by INRIX’s industry leading traffic and road incident data that covers over 2.8 million miles of roads in over 32 countries.
3. Download turn-by-turn directions using Send to SYNC.
4. Quick and safe on-the-go access to the latest traffic reports, turn-by-turn directions and destinations using simple voice commands via SYNC AppLink™.
• Vehicle Finder — Helps the driver save the location of his/her parked vehicle. This app also features a parking meter timer with alarm and a provision to take a picture of the parking lot/space
• Find a Dealer — Searches for a Ford or Lincoln dealership, makes a phone call and accesses the dealership’s website. The user can also download directions to the dealership into his or her vehicle through SYNC® Services.
• Roadside Assistance — Makes a phone call to an embedded phone number when in need of assistance.
Note: Downloading turn-by-turn directions is available only on 2013 Model Year vehicles with SYNC Applink. 2012 Model Year vehicles equipped with Sync Applink will also be capable once updated (via USB upgrade). Please visit support.ford.com or support.lincoln.com for details of software update availability.
* Lincoln Destinations — Integrates with SYNC® Services for personalized traffic and directions to favorite destinations. Also includes fastest route to a destination, community reporting, Send to SYNC and SYNC Services account management.
* Access to INRIX’s industry leading real-time traffic, incident reports & traffic forecasts covering every major interstate, highway, arterial and city streets in North America
* Vehicle Finder — Helps the driver save the location of his/her parked vehicle. This app also features a parking meter timer with alarm and a provision to take a picture of the parking lot/space
* Find a Dealer — Searches for a Lincoln Dealership, makes a phone call or accesses the dealership’s website. The user can also download directions to the dealership into his or her vehicle through SYNC® Services.
* Roadside Assistance — Makes a phone call to an embedded phone number when in need of assistance.
* Owner Services — Connects to a Lincoln customer service representative, as well as Lincoln Owner and SyncMyride.com portals.