* Real-time traffic map
* Extensive traffic camera network
* 24/7 speed, accident, & construction coverage
* Personalized routes showing ONLY the conditions on your drive
* Unmatched traffic detail with just a tap of the map
* GPS integration for hands-free operation
For more than a decade, California drivers have had a secret weapon in their daily commute -- Sigalert. Now Sigalert has been expanded to offer its uniquely simple and powerful service in more than 75 metropolitan areas across the U.S. Now Sigalert has more users than any other online traffic service (comScore/MediaMetrix data from January 2011).
The Sigalert Android app is simple to use, but packed with information:
*** MORE THAN JUST RED/YELLOW/GREEN -- Sigalert offers incredibly detailed speed information. Sigalert's users know when traffic is moving 25 miles per hour and when it's moving 40 miles per hour. Shouldn't you?
*** CONSTANTLY UPDATED REPORTS ON ACCIDENTS, CONSTRUCTION, AND TRAFFIC JAMS - Sigalert features data from Total Traffic Network. Our 24/7 coverage of road conditions comes from hundreds of professional traffic reporters stationed in state-of-the art data centers across the U.S.
*** THE BEST TRAFFIC CAMERAS IN THE BUSINESS - Sigalert features the most extensive network of real-time traffic cameras available. You can see actual traffic conditions along your route right now.
Albany | Albuquerque | Allentown | Atlanta | Augusta | Austin | Baltimore | Baton Rouge | Birmingham | Boston | Boulder | Bridgeport | Buffalo | Cape Cod | Central Jersey | Charleston | Charlotte | Chattanooga | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbia SC | Columbus | Dallas | Dayton | Denver | Des Moines | Detroit | Durham | Fairfield | Flint | Fort Wayne | Fresno | Ft. Myers | Gary | Grand Rapids | Greensboro | Greenville | Harrisburg | Hartford | Houston | Indianapolis | Inland Empire | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Lancaster | Las Vegas | Long Island | Los Angeles | Louisville | Madison | Manchester | Memphis | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis-St. Paul | Nashua | Nashville | New Haven | New Orleans | New York | Norfolk | North Jersey | Oklahoma City | Omaha | Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Portsmouth | Providence | Pueblo | Raleigh | Richmond | Rochester | Sacramento | Salem | Salt Lake City | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | Scranton | Seattle | Spokane | Springfield | St. Louis | Syracuse | Tacoma | Tampa | Toledo | Tucson | Tulsa | Washington, DC | West Palm Beach | Westchester | Wichita | Wilkes-Barre | Winston-Salem | Worcester, and more!
By simply driving around with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic & road info to your local driving community. You can also actively report accidents, hazards, police and other events you see on the road, and get road alerts on your route too. Find the cheapest gas station along your route with community-shared fuel prices. Waze also makes it fun and simple to meet up and coordinate with friends on the road.
It's all about contributing to and benefiting from the 'common good' on the road, so hop on board and get involved in your local driving community today!
✓ Live routing based on community generated, real-time traffic and road info
✓ Community contributed road alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures and more
✓ Complete voice guided navigation
✓ Automatic re-routing as conditions on the road change
✓ Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours and preferred routes
✓ Finds the cheapest gas station along your route
✓ One tap navigation to Facebook events.
✓ See Facebook friends driving to the same place
✓ Notify someone you're on your way by sending a live ETA and a link showing you as you drive
✓ Earn points and move up the ranks in your community as you contribute road info
✓ Live maps, constantly edited and updated by Waze community map editors
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
The main emphasis is on traffic web cameras which you can organize into favorite groups and swipe between them.
Easily synchronize and update the lists of recent locations and display them in Google Maps including the traffic density and other objects of interest.
☆☆☆☆☆ “Very good and useful - Thanx for this application, usefully for me. With czech highways (D1, D2 mainly) cameras it will be 6 stars product ;-)” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Vraiment tres tres bonne app ..BRAVO AMAZING!!!! Perfect for montreal ... - Vraiment tres tres bonne app ..BRAVO AMAZING!!!! Perfect for montreal canada..thank you” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “easy and practical. a must have app” - Customer feedback
■ Contains more than 500 locations and thousands of traffic cameras
■ Search for camera and location
■ Swipe and scroll in list and grid view
■ Organize items in collections and favorites
■ Customize grid and list views
■ Synchronize automatically with the on-line database to receive the latest traffic information
■ Display on map
■ Additional items of interest (only some locations)
■ HC, ICS, JB support
■ Themes (White, Black)
■ Speed Cameras
■ Filter items you wish to see
■ Import and export your favorites to a text file
■ Manage your favorites and change the order by dragging the images
■ Save camera image to SD card
■ Integration with the Google Maps app
■ View the traffic density
■ Display cameras, favorites, accidents, radars, closures and others
■ You have your "My Maps" and "My Places" at hand and simply benefit from endless features of Google Maps
Czech Republic (Prague, Brno, Ostava)
City Traffic is a must have if you do not want to end up in a terrible traffic jam and simply want to plan your trip efficiently.
- If you have ANY trouble, PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT before leaving a bad review. We can help you!
- Leave a market comment if you like our app, it is the best way for supporting us
city traffic, cz, traffic cams, prague traffic, doprava praha, dopravni situace, doprava, ceska republika, czech republic, prague, praha, traffic density, camera favorites, speed cameras, parking, closures
Our sleek crowd-sourced traffic app helps make your drive easier. See an incident along your route? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. Sign up to get traffic alerts! We’ll send you notifications or email alerts when there are issues that will impact your drive. Check turn by turn driving directions within the Trip Report screen for those times when you are traveling to an unfamiliar place.
Beat the Traffic’s Smart Route is a re-routing feature that helps save you time. Customized to your route, Smart Route appears when there’s a better alternate route available based on real-time road conditions.
For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
Over 2 million users have Beat the Traffic on their phone. Download Beat the Traffic and Get there sooner.
• Register for free to fully personalize your app
• Get estimated travel time, traffic flow, incidents and traffic cameras all on one screen
• Full map view gives you a quick snap shot of traffic flow, incidents, traffic cameras and weather
• Newly added push notification traffic alerts
• Newly added text directions provide turn by turn instructions
• Re-routing with ‘Smart Route’ provides you the best alternate route
• Report incidents to fellow drivers
• Watch real-time traffic reports live from our in-studio Traffic Specialists*
Our team is continually working to give you the best. Email your feedback and suggestions anytime at email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @Beat_Traffic.
*Traffic report videos are currently only available for the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area.
This application emulates SigAlert.com. It is a portal to the SigAlert.com Website
We are not affiliated with SigAlert in any way.
The SigAlert.com Website team make all updates to the website Mobile Iphone Version.
Internet Connection is required.
Since June 2009, Glob provides to Glubbers a full set of features allowing drivers to optimize their trips. Real road users' Community, Glob tries to show an other way of driving in safety.
Glob warns you while driving close to speed cameras, speed traps, accidents or road works but allows you to share your favorits trips and more...
As a signle traffic info source is never enough, Glob adds it's own realtime crowdsource traffic info.
- 3D/2D Map
- Background use, warns you or declare incidents enev if you are using Google Navigation or any GPS software
- North or ahead driving orientation
- Multi-source traffic info (Google and/or Glob)
- Accident, road works, speed traps alert based on users declarations
- Biker Mode
- Day/Night Mode
- Single tap notification
- Gesture notification, Sony LiveView, hands free buttons
- Trip sharing
Any question? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us to update speed camera database by registering on http://g-lob.com
GPS,infotrafic,traffic,traffic jam,radar,radars,trafic,traffic,Speed camera,speed cam,camera,traffic light
This application is intended to quickly display traffic information across multiple locations.
Settings Getting Started
The Options menu "Select State" screen, please select the area you want.
Can be used above.
(Change of State can at any time)
The screen displays a map of traffic in each region.
On each screen enables the following operations.
Pinch-in → out
Flick left and right at the minimum display →
- "Traffic Map" and "best character" of the screen changes
Flick down to the minimum display time →
→ press the volume buttons
Once traffic information obtained is stored in memory, use the information stored within one hour if the last modification time.
Congestion information, make sure you connect to the Internet if there is updated each time you view the screen of each prefecture.
If you do not save the acquired information in memory to get the time to display traffic information.
« Like when using a GPS navigation system, you will be informed in advance by voice system of any danger or traffic delays that might occur on your itinerary, and this without any required handling of your smartphone. Thanks to these preventive informations, you can change your route and adapt it accordingly. »
Permissions: [Directly call phone numbers]
Only used to be able to call our Traffic Information Center directly from the application.
We inform you before and during your trip about :
• ghost drivers, accidents traffic jams and delays reported iin real time
• road repair sites, closed roads, mountain pass closures
• continously updated and reported speedlimitations
• route planner
• voice alarm WHEN exceeding the permitted speed
• New WIDGET! (first add favorites with route planner, min Android 3.0)
TO USE SWISS-TRAFFIC EN ROUTE MEANS : To loose no time in trafficjams, to recognize dangers and traffic problems in advance in order to avoid them, to be automatically and efficiently warned when exeeding the authorized speed limit.
Using Swiss Traffic, you allow the application to transmit your GPS position in our computer center.
These position data are completely anonymous and are used to calculate traffic overloads in order to continuously improve the quality of our traffic information.
This application enables to:
- Receive traffic information on the nearby roads;
- Plan your route and see traffic conditions;
- Receive warnings about traffic restrictions and severe weather conditions in the direction of driving;
- Send information about road accidents and obstructions to the Traffic Information Centre;
"Conditions nearby" show camera pictures and road weather conditions from the nearest traffic monitoring stations. If you activate option "Always inform me about nearby traffic and weather conditions", the application enables to track your direction and warn you about traffic restrictions and severe weather conditions in the direction of driving.
"My route" allows to enter your destination and see traffic restrictions and the weather conditions on the selected route. This information helps to choose the safest route.
Drivers can report on the road accidents. If you spot any road obstruction or other accident on the road, just a few button presses will enable you to inform the Traffic Information Centre.
IMPORTANT: At the moment this application covers only main, national and regional roads.
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
-NEW FEATURE in this update-
Take a pic of what you are seeing, and let us know with the 'My Traffic' button on the app
An on-demand voiced traffic app. A live traffic reporter delivering the most relevant, accurate, dependable and timely roadway conditions for your city! This is a voiced product.
Finally, real traffic on your mobile device! This is not a map program. No GPS, pinching or sliding. The only interaction is the play button. We keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. This is as real as it gets!
Download the ONLY voiced traffic app in the world.
- Alternate Routes
- Delay Times
- Travel Times
- Airport Delays
- Push Notifications for emergencies in your city
To use Tele-Traffic, click the city of your choice from the menu, click the play button, and hear the traffic report before you leave the home, work...or wherever you may be leaving from or heading to. Need to hear what is happening in another city you are traveling to? You can do that too.
No more waiting for the radio or television to give you dated or rushed information. We give you all you need to know!
*Be advised, not all cities are available yet. We are rolling out new cities often, so please keep the app on your phone, and check back often. Tele-Traffic operations will service Central Florida Orlando, Jacksonville, Ft Myers, Naples, SWFL, Pensacola, Tallahassee, Miami, Tampa, Atlanta, Raleigh, Dallas, Phoenix, Denver, Indianapolis, Cleveland, Charleston, Boston, Richmond, San Francisco, St Louis, Los Angeles, Seattle, Baltimore, New York, Washington DC, Indianapolis, Chicago, San Diego, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Detroit, Honolulu, Philadelphia and more U.S. cities including Puerto Rico, for a total of 27 U.S. markets.
"Reviewers' Choice Award Winner for 2012" -FileDir.com
"Great Idea and Really Useful" -Androidzoom
***Please make sure your sound is turned on, and not on vibrate or silent to hear the traffic reports.
- Highly detailed city map with more details than googlemaps
- Public transport map with train, bus and subway routes
- Cycling and walking map with bike routes and trails
- Photos from worldwide photo sharing database Panoramio (100 million photos)
- Wikipedia articles in your language
- Weather map with superimposed current weather data and weather forecast (weather.com)
- Satellite view from googlemaps
- Recognition of your location via GPS or IP-address
- Search by address (city, street, No., ZIP code)
Based on googlemaps and OpenStreetMap.
All cities and countries of the world: london, paris, bangkok, singapore, istanbul, hong kong, madrid, dubai, frankfurt, kuala lumpur, seoul, rome, New york, shanghai, barcelona, milan, amsterdam, vienna, beijing, taipei, Rio de janeiro, tokyo, quito, Abu dhabi, tunis, dubai, taipei, istanbul, beijing, bogota, lima, riyadh, nairobi, singapore, seoul, cairo, shanghai, toronto, washington, D.C., caracas, moscow, St. petersburg, San francisco, johannesburg, florence, Los angeles, honolulu, bahrain, shanghai, toronto, berlin, budapest, dublin, mecca, prague, cancun, macau, venice, warsaw, mexico, guangzhou, benidorm, orlando, miami, munich, shenzen, sydney, lisbon, Las vegas, hangzhou, marrakesh, tokyo, mumbai, Sao paulo, pakistan,turkey, jakarta, nepal, USA, indonesia, Philippines, oman, india, israel, italy.
Wikipedia map added. Now you can read georeferenced Wikipedia articles.
ONLY app with ALL Singapore traffic cameras!
Check the latest traffic condition of Singapore major highway and causeway!
Traffic web cams for commuters in Singapore.
Ready to head home and you want to check the traffic? Live Traffic Singapore is the fastest way to get to the traffic web cams that matter to you. Instead of browsing to a web site and working your way through the menus and map graphics to find a web camera just open Live Traffic Singapore on your android and go straight to the camera you want with one click. Navigate through the other cameras along your route, in order, with a simple Next button.
Should I stay or should I go?
The traffic is slowing to a crawl. Is it going to clear quickly or is it time to bail and find a better route? Open Live Traffic Singapore, select the nearest camera with one click and then navigate through the web cams along your route to see how far the congestion continues.
Cameras are maintained by LTA Singapore. Individual cameras may be inoperative due to weather conditions or maintenance requirements.
More from developer
• Routes and Destinations
1. Access cloud-based SYNC Services account on-the-go.
2. Fastest routes to your favorite destinations, searched locations and Ford/Lincoln dealerships – all powered by INRIX’s industry leading traffic and road incident data that covers over 2.8 million miles of roads in over 32 countries.
3. Download turn-by-turn directions using Send to SYNC.
4. Quick and safe on-the-go access to the latest traffic reports, turn-by-turn directions and destinations using simple voice commands via SYNC AppLink™.
• Vehicle Finder — Helps the driver save the location of his/her parked vehicle. This app also features a parking meter timer with alarm and a provision to take a picture of the parking lot/space
• Find a Dealer — Searches for a Ford or Lincoln dealership, makes a phone call and accesses the dealership’s website. The user can also download directions to the dealership into his or her vehicle through SYNC® Services.
• Roadside Assistance — Makes a phone call to an embedded phone number when in need of assistance.
Note: Downloading turn-by-turn directions is available only on 2013 Model Year vehicles with SYNC Applink. 2012 Model Year vehicles equipped with Sync Applink will also be capable once updated (via USB upgrade). Please visit support.ford.com or support.lincoln.com for details of software update availability.
* Lincoln Destinations — Integrates with SYNC® Services for personalized traffic and directions to favorite destinations. Also includes fastest route to a destination, community reporting, Send to SYNC and SYNC Services account management.
* Access to INRIX’s industry leading real-time traffic, incident reports & traffic forecasts covering every major interstate, highway, arterial and city streets in North America
* Vehicle Finder — Helps the driver save the location of his/her parked vehicle. This app also features a parking meter timer with alarm and a provision to take a picture of the parking lot/space
* Find a Dealer — Searches for a Lincoln Dealership, makes a phone call or accesses the dealership’s website. The user can also download directions to the dealership into his or her vehicle through SYNC® Services.
* Roadside Assistance — Makes a phone call to an embedded phone number when in need of assistance.
* Owner Services — Connects to a Lincoln customer service representative, as well as Lincoln Owner and SyncMyride.com portals.