Users can easily see individual bus routes or view the entire system at once. Bus location can be tracked so that passengers can make informed transit decisions. The days of getting to a bus stop only to find out that the bus has just left are over. Know where your bus is and don’t waste time worrying where the bus is and when it will arrive again.
- Real-time bus tracking via AVL systems
- Specific bus routes and stop locations
- Alerts or announcements regarding transit system
- Bus schedule links (if provided)
- Feedback loops via BusBuzz or other correspondences
- Traffic status of the streets
- Standard or satellite map views
Download this App to see StreetEagle Live GPS Tracking in action!
For StreetEagle customers,
download this app and login with your existing StreetEagle username and password.
- View real-time location and status of your vehicle(s)
- View history map of complete vehicle activity, including starts, parks, stops, and in transit events
- Vehicle history replay control
- Map entire fleet using standard, satellite or hybrid mapping
- Vehicle Control: ping, lock/unlock door, enable/disable ignition, and start vehicle
- Follow any vehicle in your fleet with real-time updates
- Preferences for map refresh rates from 30, 60 or 120 seconds
- Color coded vehicle icons to indicated current status
StreetEagle Customer Support
StreetEagle Utility allows workers to scan asset barcodes to quickly pull up their information. It also allows them to tag a scan with a specific action (ie. Serviced, Inspected, Cleaned, etc.). The way StreetEagle Utility works, we read the device's current location and time which later gets associated with the asset scanned. Supervisors can later see asset information from our desktop solution. They can also run a report showing all history for a specific asset/set of assets.
This product works with our StreetEagle desktop solution. Please make sure you have an account set-up before using the application.
The application uses the Barcode Scanner for the scanning portion of this app. We may not be able to address Issues/requests related to the scanning.