★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
· Adelaide (Rail Commissioner, SouthLink, Torrens Transit, Hills, Light City Buses)
· Brisbane (TransLink SEQ)
· Canberra (ACTION)
· Melbourne (PTV)
· Perth (Transperth, TransAlbany, TransBunbury, TransGoldfields, TransBusselton, TransGeraldton)
· São Paulo (SPTrans)
· Calgary (Calgary Transit)
· Edmonton (Edmonton Transit System)
· Halifax (Halifax Transit)
· Montréal (Société de transport de Montréal)
· Ottawa (OC Transpo)
· Quebec (Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC))
· Sherbrooke (Société de Transport de Sherbrooke)
· Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit)
· Toronto (GO Transit, TTC)
· Vancouver (TransLink, British Columbia Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
· Santiago (Transantiago, Metro de Santiago)
· Helsinki (Helsingin seudun liikenne)
· Oulu (Oulun joukkoliikenne)
· Tampere (Tampereen joukkoliikenne)
· Berlin (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg, VBB)
· Budapest (BKK, BKV)
· Miskolc (MVK)
· Torino (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti (GTT), Trenitalia)
· Riga (Rīgas satiksme)
· Amsterdam (GVB, EBS)
· Groningen (Qbuzz)
· The Hague (HTM, HTMbuzz)
· Rotterdam (RET)
· Auckland (Auckland Transport)
· Wellington (GO Wellington, …)
· Oslo (Ruter, Timekspressen, Flybussekspressen, Flybussen, Norges statsbaner)
· Barcelona (TMB)
· Madrid (Empresa Municipal de Transportes)
· Göteborg (Västtrafik)
· Malmö (Skånetrafiken)
· Stockholm (SL, Arlanda Express, Waxholmsbolaget)
· Albuquerque (ABQ Ride)
· Atlanta (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
· Austin (Capital Metro)
· Boston (MBTA, Massport)
· Chicago (Chicago Transit Authority, PACE)
· Cincinnati (Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority)
· Dallas (Dallas Area Rapid Transit )
· Hartford (CTTransit, Shore Line East)
· Houston (Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County)
· Los Angeles (Metro)
· Miami-Dade (Miami Dade Transit)
· New York (MTA, MTA Bus Company)
· Philadelphia (SEPTA)
· Portland (TriMet)
· Salt Lake City (Utah Transit Authority)
· San Diego (MTS)
· San Francisco (Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, SFMTA)
· Washington (MET, DC Circulator)
Busit! uses all real-time predictions, no out-of-date schedules like other apps. Busit! enables you to explore interactive transit maps, see real-time bus locations, and access Nextbus™ and TranLoc™ arrival times and transit predictions at your selected stop.
The primary benefits of this app over similar apps (such as "iNextBus", "SmartRide", "Transit App", "Transit!", and "Moovit" are the speed to relevant information, the simplicity of the interface, and the heavily visually interface closely linking the information to the maps.
• Quickly get transit arrival times for selected stops
• See actual bus locations
• Save your favorite bus stops and bus agencies for quick access next time.
• Use GPS to find your location and the closest bus stops to you.
List of Agencies:
• Auburn University
• Jacksonville State University
• Univerrsity of Alabama at Birminham
• Mountain Line
• Northern Arizona University
• University of Arizona
• AC Transit
• Dumbarton Express
• San Francisco MTA
• Unitrans ASUCD/City of Davis
• University of California San Francisco
• Valley Transportation Authority
• Camarillo Area (CAT)
• Foothill Transit
• Glendale Beeline
• Gold Coast Transit
• Los Angeles Metro
• Los Angeles Rail
• Moorpark Transit
• North County Transit District
• Palos Verdes Transit
• Simi Valley (SVT)
• Thousand Oaks Transit (TOT)
• Ventura Intercity (VISTA)
• Quinnipiac University
• Yale University
District of Columbia:
• DC Circulator
• Florida State University
• Pensacola Beach (SRIA)
• University of Florida
• Atlantic Station FREE RIDE
• Georgia College
• Kennesaw State University
• Chicago Transit Authority
• Ball State University
• University of Kentucky
• Western Kentucky University
• Louisiana State University
• Charm City Circulator
• Collegetown Shuttle
• Howard Transit and Connect-a-Ride
• Loyola University Maryland
• Prince Georges County
• University of Maryland Baltimore
• University of Maryland CollegePark
• Boston College
• Boston University
• Cape Cod Regional Transit
• Charles River TMA EZRide
• Harvard University
• Lasell College
• UMass Boston
• Oakland University
• University of Minnesota
• City of Oxford
• IndeBus Transit System
• RTC RIDE, Reno
• University of New Hampshire
• Princeton University
• Rutgers Univ. Newark College Town Shuttle
• Rutgers University
• City College NYC
• Downtown Connection
• New York University
• NYC MTA - Bronx
• NYC MTA - Brooklyn (B61 & B63 only)
• NYC MTA - Staten Island
• Roosevelt Island
• University of Rochester
• Capital Area Transit
• Chapel Hill Transit
• Duke University
• Durham Area Transit Authority
• East Carolina University
• NC State University Wolfline
• Triangle Transit
• University of Toledo
• Thunder Bay
• Toronto Transit Commission
• Portland Streetcar
• Bucknell University
• LaSalle University
• Temple University
• York College
• Societe de transport de Laval
• Societe de transport de Sherbrooke
• University of Memphis
• Texas Christian University
• Fairfax (CUE)
• George Mason University
• Radford Transit
• University of Virginia (UVA)
• Seattle Streetcar
NOTE that before updating the app you must perform a full uninstall of the older application.
SmartTransit supports more than 100 cities worldwide:
1.Los Angeles(Metro, LADOT)
2.San Francisco & North Bay region(SFMTA,AirBART,Caltrain, Golden Gate Transit and Ferries)
9.South Bay region(Torrance)
14.Alameda and Contra Costa(AC)
15.Central Contra Costa
17.North Lake Tahoe,Truckee
19.North San Diego
1.Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area(MTA)
2.Cape Cod Region(CCRTA)
4.Ashland, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Natick, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, and Wayland(MW)
1.Minneapolis,Saint Paul,Airport(MAC),Anoka County Maple Grove,Plymouth,Prior Lake,Scott County,Shakopee,Univ of Minnesota(MetroTransit)
3.Apple Valley,Burnsville,Eagan,Rosemount and Savage
4.Chapel Hill,Carrboro&Univ of North Carolina
3.City of Corvallis and Albany/Linn Benton Loop(CTS)
1.Lehigh and Northampton(LANta)
2.Bucks,Chester,Delaware,Montgomery,Philadelphia Counties(SEPTA bus&rail)
★Utah,Salt Lake City(UTA)
8.Victoria, Whistler, Pemberton Local and Commuter, Squamish Commuter and Kelowna(BC Transit)
★Belgium:Flemish Region(De Lijn)
Just turn on the GPS and it will find all public transit stations around you and will list the name of the stations, routes/trips, next arrival times, your distance to the stop and your relative location to the stop on the Google maps,...
You could also add the stops to the favorite list. Once added to the list you won't need to enable the GPS anymore.
See all the closest stops near you, and all the routes that serve them. Tap on a route to get a map with stops and GPS vehicle locations, or set an alarm to let you know when your ride is five minutes away. And, keep your favorite stops at your fingertips!
I created Quicky (formerly QuickMuni) as a little hobby project, just for Android. I hope you like it!
- See the next buses and trains arriving at nearby stops, based on live GPS data
- Tap on any route icon to see a live map with route, vehicle locations, and all stops
- Alarms! Tap on predictions to set up an alarm.
- Search! Enter a Stop ID # or intersection to get arrivals at just one platform.
- Amazingly simple user interface -- Android only, and better than any Muni app your iFriends have
- No ads, no user tracking, and completely free. This app is my "gift" because transit users have a rought enough time already!
- Quicky sorts everything nearby and always shows the closest street corners and stations first. So, all at once you can see every route that serves a stop. You click less and get what you need faster.
Designed just for Android! You'll feel right at home using Quicky. SFMTA Muni, AC Transit, and LA Metro data feeds come from the NextMuni web service. King County Metro uses OneBusAway.
See the Quicky webpage at http://billyc.github.io/quicky for more information. Cheers!
Search terms: Quickie Transit Quicky SF Muni San Francisco QuickMuni SFMTA King County Metro Seattle LA Metro Pittsburgh Port Authority
• Save time, buy tickets in a few taps
• Multi-payment option (use up to two credit cards)
• Commuter benefit cards accepted
• One transaction takes care of tickets for yourself and all of your traveling companions
• Email receipts
Purchase tickets and passes for travel on all NJ TRANSIT rail lines, as well as monthly passes for select New Jersey bus routes. MyTix is also available for travel to Meadowlands Rail Station (event days only).
Nextstop provides an information service in real time for all public transport lines of San Francisco Bay. The current timetable and information of departure times of all stations are at your hands in no time. Additionally, to allow a better orientation, stations can be displayed on a road map. For route calculation, the departure and destination points can be either stations or positions on the road map. Nextstop shows you your route, from door to door including all footpaths. With nextstop you get important information for your travel all the time and always up to date. Where and when with nextstop
Start nextstop and see immediately the departures of surrounding stations!
Have a good trip wishes you nextstop.at
* Automatically shows all public transit routes near you
* Find departure times from stations
* Find stations and get directions
* Multimodal trip planner from Door to door
* Display stations in road map
* Route including footpaths and taxi
* Uses real-time predictions
* Text message ticket generator (Single / day ticket)
* Network plan - including Nightliner
* Disorders, Maintenance & News
Found an error?
Please let us know:
Timetable information and station's departure times are provided from 511 SF Bay. For this reason, all delivered results and the availability of the service cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us before you leave a bad review. Thank you!
★ Perfect! works perfectly, provides all required information.
★ Great app..all you need!
★ Excellent public transport app.
… and many more ☺
Supported Schedules: Ferry, Bus, Rail, Shuttles,...
Fairfield and Suisun Transit (FAST)
Golden Gate Transit
Healdsburg In-City Transit *
Muni (San Francisco)
Rio Vista Delta Breeze
Santa Clara VTA
Santa Rosa CityBus
Sonoma County Transit
Tri Delta Transit
Union City Transit
Vacaville City Coach
VINE (Napa County)
Capitol Corridor Intercity Rail
Muni (San Francisco)
Santa Clara VTA
Angel Island/Tiburon Ferry
Blue & Gold Fleet
Golden Gate Ferry
SF Bay Ferry
Hornblower Alcatraz Ferry
nine-county San Francisco Bay Area, timetable san francisco, transit, route planner, train, Bus, Golden Gate bridge, underground metro, tram, Ticket, Öffi, Öffis, Public transport, Taxi, scout, Easy from a to b. departure, time, Bus timetable, taxi, trip planning, Nightline, arrival, Route, Trip, nächster halt, next stop, trip wolf, city map, 511 SF Bay Transit Trip Planner, Alcatraz
New Premium Features
Support the app development and get awesome new features. Choose between public transport providers, get realtime disorders and many more...
PRO Version now on Google Play:
Users can easily see individual bus routes or view the entire system at once. Bus location can be tracked so that passengers can make informed transit decisions. The days of getting to a bus stop only to find out that the bus has just left are over. Know where your bus is and don’t waste time worrying where the bus is and when it will arrive again.
- Real-time bus tracking via AVL systems
- Specific bus routes and stop locations
- Alerts or announcements regarding transit system
- Bus schedule links (if provided)
- Feedback loops via BusBuzz or other correspondences
- Traffic status of the streets
- Standard or satellite map views
Download this App to see StreetEagle Live GPS Tracking in action!
For StreetEagle customers,
download this app and login with your existing StreetEagle username and password.
- View real-time location and status of your vehicle(s)
- View history map of complete vehicle activity, including starts, parks, stops, and in transit events
- Vehicle history replay control
- Map entire fleet using standard, satellite or hybrid mapping
- Vehicle Control: ping, lock/unlock door, enable/disable ignition, and start vehicle
- Follow any vehicle in your fleet with real-time updates
- Preferences for map refresh rates from 30, 60 or 120 seconds
- Color coded vehicle icons to indicated current status
StreetEagle Customer Support
StreetEagle Utility allows workers to scan asset barcodes to quickly pull up their information. It also allows them to tag a scan with a specific action (ie. Serviced, Inspected, Cleaned, etc.). The way StreetEagle Utility works, we read the device's current location and time which later gets associated with the asset scanned. Supervisors can later see asset information from our desktop solution. They can also run a report showing all history for a specific asset/set of assets.
This product works with our StreetEagle desktop solution. Please make sure you have an account set-up before using the application.
The application uses the Barcode Scanner for the scanning portion of this app. We may not be able to address Issues/requests related to the scanning.