USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DON'T FORGET TO MAKE A RECOVERY BACKUP BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS!!!
DOCUMENTATION & HOWTO:
* Rooted device
* Init.d Support
* An additional Ext2, Ext3 or Ext4 partition on your EXTERNAL sdcard
* SWAP Support (Needs kernel support)
* ZRAM Support (Needs kernel support)
* Move and Revert content between /data and /sd-ext
--- /data/app and /data/app-private
--- /data/app-asec (Used by Android 4.1+)
--- /data/app-lib (Used by Android 4.2+)
--- /data/data and /data/user (Android 4.2+)
--- /data/media (Used by some Samsung devices as internal storage)
* Optimizing internal partitions
* Checks/Fixes the sd-ext partition during boot (Needs e2fsck)
* Auto Clean /sd-ext/Lost+Found to avoid having it take up to much disk space
* Disable/Enable Ext4 Journal (Needs tune2fs) on sd-ext
* Let's you use whatever linux file system for sd-ext which is supported by the kernel
* Change Storage Threshold to fix Market issue 'Not enough space'
* Comparing destination partition to folder sizes before moving content
* Change Internal and External Readahead and Scheduler
* App Manager (Pro Unlock Only)
* Current Status Overview
* Configure the script
* Log Viewer
--- Switch Theme and Style
--- Install Script (With S-On fallback)
--- Select/Deselect Internal Busybox
--- SQLite3 Fix for devices with broken libraries (With S-On fallback)
Supports the following features:
- Mobile Software List;
- Move one or all of the software to the sd card;
- A key to clear the software cache;
- Adding mobile software to ignore list;
- The size of the cached data display software;
- Show all available memory card size;
- Mobile software to the phone memory;
- Open this software in the market;
- Uninstall program;
- Open the program;
- Display software details.
A must-have application!!! Save phone memory by identifying and listing all applications that can be moved to SD Card!
you can install more apps
A great UI that makes it easy to
1) move apps from phone to SD Card
2) move apps from SD Card to phone, and
3) uninstall apps
It have two screens:
- Internal: apps on internal phone memory that can be moved to SD Card
- SD Card: apps already moved to SD Card
Please note, not all devices support this feature, i.e. Samsung S3. Xoom DO NOT support moving apps to SD Card, because it is already share memory with system. And this feature disabled by manufacturer of your device.
with ads support
Email us if you have questions or problems with our apps.
apps2sd, a2sd, sdmove, app2sd, move to sd, move to sdcard, apps to sd
This application works with your device filesystem, including filesystem on internal device memory and/or SD cards. If you don't know what the filesystem is, where the device's camera stores photos and where the Gallery application searches your photos/media files, and you don't have any experience with a file manager, please don't use this application.
Please note that "Send to SD card" cannot send applications to SD card by itself. It can only save files which are sent by another applications.
For details see http://code.google.com/p/sendtosd-android/wiki/FAQ
How to use:
* Choose "Send" or "Share" menu item in any application
* Choose "SD card"
* Choose any folder on SD card
* Tap "Copy here"
You can easy:
* Organize your photos.
* Organize your files.
A great UI that makes it easy to
1) move apps from phone to SD Card
2) move apps from SD Card to phone, and
3) uninstall apps
Free with ads. The internet permissions are required for Ads
Two shortcuts and a function for power user is implemented (see Functions section below).
=== About permissions ===
Network communication: Full network access(INTERNET), View network connections(ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE)
- Used by advertisements (AdMob) only.
System tools: Run at startup(RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED)
- Used by the auto wipe function (experimental function) which monitors the triggers.
System tools: Prevent from sleeping(WAKE_LOCK)
- Used by the auto wipe function to make some delays (necessary to wipe) before the device goes to sleep.
Network communication: Google Play billing service(BILLING)
- Used by the donating function to disable displaying advertisements.
=== For more information, please read explanations below. ===
- Cannot work on some devices. (*1)
- Makes large non-fragmented free spaces on the memory (RAM).
- Initializes free memory space which was made by this software (cleared by 0).
- Wipes itself in rare case when you selected 'Large' policy.
(in this case, the wipe is processed.)
The recommended policy is 'Medium'.
In this case, this software notifies you to this, and you can not run this software to keep your device safe. This is the safety mechanism which I implemented.
Another effective timing of using this software is ...
- Before or after playing games.
=== Functions ===
(1) Shortcut 1
Run wipe process immediately, when you tap this shortcut.
- To create the shortcuts, press (long tap) the free space on your home screen, and select 'Shortcut'.
(2) Shortcut 2 (Quiet mode)
No-UI wipe shortcut. The notification appears on status bar only during running wipe process.
*** For power user ***
(3) You can call this app from other apps. This function behaves like (2). (indicates quiet mode)
(3-1) To use this, you need to enable "Accept external call" from menu in this app.
(3-2) Send broad cast intent to this app (cx.ath.dish.mw.action.WIPE).
[The example setting for Tasker]
Misc -> Send intent
Target: Broadcast Receiver
=== Support function ===
(4) Automatic wipe
(4-1) Enable automatic wipe via 'Preference' (from menu).
(4-2) Select trigger events.
=== Note ===
(For only OS 4.3 devices) Since android OS 4.3, the monitoring process which is used by auto wipe function is no longer hidden (because of the restrictions by OS). Indicating the notification is appear when you use the auto wipe function. This app provides some alternatives (see 'Preferences' -> 'Notification').
=== Change history ===
2012/09/15 First release (1.0.1)
2012/12/27 Improve stability and add shortcut (1.1.2)
2013/01/10 Add functions (1.1.4)
2013/02/12 Bug fix and update the library (1.1.5)
2013/04/03 Support more devices and add donating function (2.0.2)
2013/05/15 Extend functions (2.0.4)
2013/08/02 Modify for OS ver. 4.3 (2.0.5)
2013/11/15 Support more devices (2.0.6)
2013/12/10 Improve stability and modify for OS ver. 4.4.2 (2.1.1/2.1.2)
2014/01/01 Improve stability (2.1.3)
2014/01/09 Bug fix for OS ver. 4.4 (2.1.4)
AVG Cleaner lets you quickly erase, clear and clean your browser, call and text histories, as well as identify and remove unwanted RAM cached app data from both the device’s internal memory and the SD card.
AVG Cleaner v2.0 now has a great new feature -App Uninstaller - giving you the tools to easily and quickly identify and choose which apps to remove by when you last used them, the amount of data and battery they use, and by their size.
Download FREE now!
Use AVG Cleaner to monitor, erase, clear and clean your device’s internal and SD card memory usage by:
► Browsing history usage: browser, app store, email etc.
► Phone calls log: incoming, outgoing and missed
► Text messages (SMS) log: received (unread), received (read) and sent
► RAM cache processes running in the background
Use the new App Uninstaller tools to easily and quickly identify and remove apps:
► View and receive alerts about rarely used apps by time of last use
► View and remove apps by size , battery consumption or mobile data usage
You can also set up the app to automatically run at a daily or weekly frequency depending on usage level and available memory and space.
Eliminate unwanted RAM cache data, old browser history or call and text message (SMS) logs to make more storage space available for the apps and data you want.
Monitoring memory usage can also help identify and stop unnecessary RAM cache processes. Stopping or removing such processes can assist in improving your device’s performance and act as a performance and speed booster.
Use AVG Cleaner to optimize the memory and space to help your Android™ device perform better and run smoother:
► Make room for new apps, pictures and more by deleting unused files
► Erase, clear and clean your calling and texting history
► Delete your browsing history to free up space
► Remove unwanted/unused apps to free up space
We made sure that AVG Cleaner is fast to set up and user friendly so that you can quickly and easily find and eliminate unwanted stored data, RAM cache processes and apps from your device. Taking such actions can also act as a performance and speed booster.
So get your mobile device tidied up and free up space to help it run smoother and quicker.
Download FREE now!
Check out our other apps:
AntiVirus FREE for Smartphones: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antivirus
AntiVirus FREE for Tablets: http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antivirus.tablet
AVG PrivacyFix (social networking privacy): http://www.googleplay.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avg.privacyfix
For additional info and FAQ’s visit:
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
ZEN is a trademark of AVG Netherlands BV
Get access to all the tasks running in your device, Manage them. Kill* some malfunctioning tasks. Boost your RAM. Clean all app cache and all kind of history in your device.
You can even clean Google Search, YouTube and Talk history.
When you need to play a game that needs high RAM share, Just use the 1 Click Memory Booster to free up RAM. This is an efficient and handy tool that can get you geared up for all kinda games out there. 1 Click Memory Booster is nothing less than a must have tool.
Suspect some apps? Don't worry, Lets use the Task Manager to monitor all app's RAM share. Find out the hiding thief, and kill them! If you have some must run apps, Just add them to 'White-list'. No one will touch the White-listed guys.
Resource shortage? Storage nightmares? not anymore.
The best cleaner tool that you will ever find in Android. If you have it, Then there is nothing left in Android device that is cleanable. This cleaner can clean anything and everything. It can even clean the dirt on the screen ;). You will be surprised to see all the free memory after a full clean.
☆ 1Click Memory Booster.
☆ Task Manager.
☆ Android Cleaner.
☆ 1X1 Memory Booster Widget. [PRO]
☆ 1X1 Memory Cleaner Widget. [PRO]
☆ Auto Memory Booster service. [PRO]
☆ Auto Memory Cleaner service. [PRO]
☆ Boost with cleaning.
☆ Pie charts of Memory usage.
☆ Uninstall RAM consuming Apps.
☆ See All the details of running Tasks.
☆ Individual Task Kill and All in one kill.
☆ All Application Cache cleaner.
☆ Browser History Cleaner.
☆ Browser Cache Cleaner.
☆ Clipboard Cleaner.
☆ Gmail Search History Cleaner.
☆ Google Maps Search History Cleaner.
☆ Google Play Store Search History Cleaner.
☆ YouTube, Google Search and Talk History Cleaner (Manual assist)
☆ 4 Memory Boost Levels. With Super Strong Boost.
Download now and enjoy a faster and smoother device.
*Kill: Some tasks will restart after killing from Android v2.1.
#sudo: Grey Boy
- list movable apps
- move one or all apps to SD card
- show app size and installation date
- list non-movable apps
- move app back to the internal storage
- show available size on devices
- uninstall app
- show app details page
- notify when a movable app is installed
This app is not used to backup apps to SD card. It only helps you to move a portion of apps used space to SD card. You have to manually install the apps after switching to a new phone or hard reset.
If an app uses any of the following features, the Android system won't let you install it on the external storage :
- App Widgets
- Input Method Engines
- Live Wallpapers
- Live Folders
- Alarm Services
- Account Managers
- Sync Adapters
- Device Administrators
App shortcuts will disappear from the home screen after you move the apps to the SD card. It's the limitation of Android system.
KW : App2SD a2sd sdmove MoveToSD Apps2SD AppToSD
The Ultimate Root tool to move the application's private data to SD.
In addition to known Froyo 2.2 App2SD features, this tool creates an embedded EXT2 partition to your SD card (no manual formatting/partitioning required) and then it mounts it.
Then it can move any applications private data to SD card, saving even more space because usually not the entire application can be moved to the SD (there are leftover libraries etc).
Use at your own risk!
Remember to backup your storage file! (/mnt/sdcard/rallsd/storage)!
Mounting will also occur automatically when your device is restarted - no need to remount manually.
IMPORTANT: After updating, be sure to re-allow it to get root (via SuperUser app) otherwise at the next restart it won't be able to mount the storage automatically.
Oh, and yes I 'll take 1 MB from your internal memory for busybox and obviously this application cannot be moved to SD card itself ... until next update :)
* User can select where to write the test file.
* User can define the size of the test file.
Application will write a test file and read it back testing it's content.
It will test the speed and the storage capacity. Useful to check for a damaged or fake card.
Some cards claim to be 32 GB but are in fact less. These cards are fake. Use this app to find out if yours is a fake one or not. Just set the test file size to the max size available and start the test.
Read the instructions at the beginning.
Advanced Cleaner, a quick tool for killing task, clearing application cached files, clearing history, clearing log, moving application, clearing junk and un-used file in SD card. Get more internal rom storage and external storage. You can manage memory ever faster now. By clearing apps created ache/data, you can get more available storage space.
You can see cache size, rom size, junk size, history size, etc. allocated by each application.
You can see available and used memory information.
All memory management options are in one tool.
The user interface is so simple. best user interface among market apps.
*****Take low memory, mean application size is too low, does not take any other system memory other than app****
Memory cleaner featured with:
For Internal memory:
1. Cache cleaner
2. History cleaner
3. Log cleaner
4. Task killer
5. move application
6. Uninstall application
For external memory:
1. clear junk
2. view all image with delete option
3. view all audio with delete option
4. view all video with delete option
5 view others file with delete option
Advanced Cleaner full fill your all required option. it is very faster that others.
keywords: Clean Master, 1Tap Cleaner, App Cache Cleaner, Android Task Manager, task killer, advanced task killer, taskcleaner, move sd, Easy Cache Cleaner, Cache Cleaner, cacheclean, super tool box, Simple Cache Cleaner, simple cache cleaner, Cache Cleaner +, QuickCleaner, quick cleaner, 1-click cleaner, memory booster, Smart Memory Booster, Smart RAM Booster, junk cleaner, sd cleaner, sd clear, move app
Key strengths of this app: "Detailed Storage Reports"
Now with "Google Drive", "SkyDrive" and "Box" Cloud Storage support. "Multi-file" Upload and Download to "Google Drive" , "SkyDrive" and "Box" Cloud Storage. Files can be compressed while uploading to Cloud. Dropbox support available in pro version.
Exactly what I needed!!!
I had installed a bit torrent program and couldn't remove the files Which filled my memory. Seconds later I had gone from 100 megabytes of available space to 6 gigs
OMG!!!!★★☆★★!! EXACTLY--WHAT--I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR
TO clean...rearrange...modify...shrink...move...rename...my poor SD CARD!!! I WASTED 2 DAYS looking at OTHERS==(★&GREAT ui...devs!!! ★★☆★★
MUST HAVE APP!!!!
My SD Card was at 98% full. I used this and deleated unused files I didnt know I had. I got my SD Card down to 59% full im IMPRESSED!!!
Once again over the years I've tried several things with several phones like the rest of you this is stable does what I want with ease. I don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. Samsung galaxy 2tmobile
A definite must have! I had this app less than 24 hes and was able to gain 500mb on my sd card by finding duplicate files.
Important note: READ_PNONE_STATE permission is for to pause music player upon incoming call.
File Explorer, Storage Reports, Storage Widget, Jukebox, Bookmark manager, FTP Manager, Network statistics, Password Vault.
SD CARD Storage Optimizer allows you to browse files in SD card, generate storage reports, clean up duplicates files and folders in the SD card, and optimize SD card storage by compressing large files and folders.
Other features include SD Card Widget, FTP Manager to upload/download files between remote machine and your Android device, Jukebox to play music in background, backup application packages, App specific network statistics, bookmark manager to quickly access important files, and Password Vault to manage passwords.
- Multi file delete
- Extract RAR files
- Install Android Application packages
- Multi file Copy/Paste
- Image Viewer
- Media player
- Change ringtone
- Create new folder
- View file content in web browser
1) How to find duplicate files?
From “Storage Reports”, select “File list Sorted by Size” Report to get list of files sorted by size. Duplicate files usually appear next to each other.
2) Does not encrypt as stated.
Encryption creates NEW file with .enc extension. Unencrypted original file is left as it is. You have to delete original unencrypted file after encrypting the file.
Example: Original file name: abc.txt, after encryption abc.txt.enc is created. After this you will see both abc.txt and abc.txt.enc files.
You have to delete abc.txt after successful encryption. Un-encrypting abc.txt.enc file recreates abc.txt.
Note: You must remember the password to decrypt the file.
3) After compressing a file/folder storage space size increased!
Compressing a file or folder creates compressed file with .zip extension. You have to delete the folder or file manually after compression to free up space.
Example : Compressing folder name foo creates foo.zip. You have to manually delete foo folder to free up space. You can uncompress foo.zip to recreate foo folder.
In this free version you will be able to:
- Close all running processes with just one button press.
- Enjoy a bar Graph to help you compare the average memory that your device uses.
- View all your apps and select which ones you want to keep running when you reboot your memory and close it with a simple swipe.
- Modify the time interval in which a memory measurement and graph update are performed.
- Reboot from Home Screen with one simple widget.
- Choose between several different color schemes for your app. (More coming soon)
If you want more control Memory Reboot PRO 2 also offers you the ability to:
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" every time your device reaches a memory usage percentage.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" every time your device locks/unlock.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" at a specific time of the day.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" at a specific interval.
- Choose what type of notification you should receive on every reboot.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/memoryreboot) to find the news about Memory Reboot!
NOTE: Color schemes purchased through Memory Reboot FREE will not be available in Memory Reboot PRO since these are two distinct applications. We are sorry for the inconveniences this may cause.
More from developer
With the Wi-Fi data reader Memory 2 Move MAX you can
- Copy, edit or delete your personal files.
- Directly upload photos and videos from your mobile device to your USB stick, external hard drive or SD card.
- Download or stream music, videos or pictures from your USB stick, external hard drive or SD card to your mobile device.
- Share your data with friends. The Memory 2 Move MAX can be accessed with up to 5 users at the same time. A secure access is guaranteed through WPA/WPA2 encryption.
- Access your data via Wi-Fi and simultaneously surf the internet. The Memory 2 Move MAX passes the internet connection through to your mobile device. Pictures and videos from your mobile storage media can thereby directly be uploaded to your social networks.