The simple interface allows you to quickly find your external ip address to receive detailed information on any other Internet address and access to the most popular program that you use on your computer. A special service connection test will inform you when you are not connected to the Internet.
✓ Detailed information about your network and device.
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner.
✓ Configuring the router directly from the phone.
✓ Detecting by ip.
✓ Port scanning, network scanning.
✓ Ping, Trace route, Whois.
✓ IP Calculator.
✓ Control joints and connections.
✓ Wake on LAN.
✓ DNS Lookup.
✓ And more...
You can use this App through the "share" function of the standard browser or other browsers like "Chrome", "Firefox", etc. You can easily check the IP address and allocated country of the website you are browsing.
Information of allocated country is based on IP address allocation. Then, in some cases,it is different from the country of domain name allocation.
This App use android's intent function.
At present, it does not support IDN (Internationalized Domain Name) and IPv6.
Please email me if there is something you do not understand.
With Power IP Strip you can easily access the IP Power device from your android device to check the status of the power outputs or to change settings, which is much easier than logging in to the web interface on your device's screen and fumbling around the webpage.
In the new version you can set up as many devices as you like which then become available from a drop down spinner so if you run a data center or just have a couple of units at home you can access them all very easily.
If you don't have one and have a lot of IT stuff at home or work then consider getting one. Just google IP Power 9258 and pick one up!
Power IP Strip works with all current firmwares, but if you find one that doesn't for get an error e-mail me and i will check it out.
On some devices you need to set HTTP Verification to Cookie+base64 instead of only Cookie for the software to work. Please e-mail me if you have any problems and I will try my best to solve it.
* Why using free DNS servers?
- Speed up internet browsing
- Be able to access to blocked websites
* Main features:
- Change IP address
- Change Gateway
- Change DNS
- Add/Update/Remove DNS: You can add a new DNS server to the DNS List. You can also update/remove the DNS that you added to the list.
* FAQ 1. How to change the DNS and use the static IP
Step 1: Turn on Wifi then launch this app.
Step 2: Choose any DNS then click on Apply button. That's all.
* FAQ 2. How to change back to the original DNS
In case you don't want to use custom DNS anymore, please check on "DHCP" then click on Apply button.
* FAQ 3. You are connected to the network but cannot access the internet, what's wrong?
Your IP device may conflict with another device in your network. In order to get a new IP, check on the "DHCP" then click on Apply button. After restarting the Wifi connection successfully, you will get the new IP address. At that time, you can change the DNS manually as shown in FAQ1.
- This app does NOT require root permission.
- This app only works on IPv4 Wifi networks.
- The DNS changes takes effect permanently even after reboot
- Each SSID gets it's own setting, so you can default to your home or work router's setting (which you've already set the way you want). Just remember to set it the first time you use a new access point.
Packet Generator app can be used for:
1. Testing firewall’s filtering rules, intrusion detection system’s attack signatures, and router’s ACLs.
2. Generating Denial of Service (DoS) attack traffic for educational purpose.
3. Learning about network packet generation.
Developed by Mohammed Al Matrooshi & Saeed Albairaq
Supervised by: Dr. Zouheir Trabelsi
College of Information Technology, UAE University
You can use as a simple benchmark. The higher the number of WU(WorkUnit), indicates that the faster the CPU. Especially if you are equipped with Multicore, so I feel almost twice the value of the measured value =).
- Investigate an entire range or network for suspected IP(s);
- Whois search( trial)
- Host name and IP address lookup ;
(lookup may vary based on your ISP's DNS);
- Traceroute, Ping and Visual Traceroute( IP or hostname);
- IP geo location;
- QR scanner option on Menu->Lookup dialog so you can easily send data(URL, host name or IP) to IP info Detective from your PC( as for a QR code generator, for Windows or Linux, worth to try 'Zint Barcode Generator').
Please use QR Code(ISO 18004) format to transfer data;
- voice dictation: fill IP field using android speech recognition feature;
- Instant check your remote or local IP address just by clicking on them( from Google Play suggestion - Thank you!).
Why this app needs those permissions?
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- test access to protected storage
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Allows the API to cache map tile data in the device's external storage area.
This permission is required by Google Maps Android API v2.
For more details: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/android/start?hl=fr#specify_permissions
- full network access
- view network connections
android.permission.INTERNET - Used by the API to download map tiles from Google Maps servers.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Allows the API to check the connection status in order to determine whether data can be downloaded.
Those two permissions are required by Google Maps Android API v2 and IP info Detective itself.
- read Google service configuration
com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES - Allow the application to access Google web-based services.
To use this application an internet connection is required.
Be vigilant and stay safe!
Please make sure you own the camera models listed below before downloading as this app is designed especially for these models: AirCam
- Perfect for home security, pet-cam or workplaces.
- Remotely view and control all Ubiquiti IP camera models .
- Guaranteed to work with all Ubiquiti camera models listed above.
- User-friendly interface. Fast loading.
- Free to try . There is no obligation to buy.
Developed by 3rd party company. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by Ubiquiti Corp. See video demo on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnh4JGgjsFo
- Local/Public IP
- Copy to clipboard Local/Public IP (Tap on them from the main screen to copy)
- ( NEW) Signal level for Wireless and Mobile connection
- Connection Details (Type, Public IP Hostname, Local and Public IP Count, DNS, Gateway, Proxy)
- IP History searchable for type, local and public IP
A donate ads-free version of IpTrack is also available on Android Market.
Traffic Graphs: a report of the peak & average network traffic routed to our scrubbing centers and the resulting cleaned traffic routed back to your organization.
Top Talkers: a report of the the top IP addresses sending network traffic to your organization (amounts & times).
Top Routes: a report of the top protocols, ports, and destinations of traffic being sent to your organization (received & dropped).
Notifications: gives you the ability to activate or deactivate hourly status email notifications to key individuals at your organization during an attack.
The DDoS Traffic Reports Tool also provides quick access to Neustar Customer Support through your mobile device, for fast help when you need it most.
Domain Health Report
Check the health of your DNS configuration from your smartphone. The Domain Health Report tool evaluates a domain configuration with over seventy tests in nine different categories, and shows you what can be changed to optimize your domain.
Visual Traceroute Check the route between your mobile device to a server — both over the network and around the world! The Visual Traceroute tool uses traceroute information and GeoIP data to give you a better sense of the route and physical distance that packets travel over the network from you to the server.
Query any domain nameserver for information from your phone or tablet! You may even select the type of query. The DNS Lookup tool gives you a way to check DNS answers over the mobile or WiFi network so that you can understand what your users may be experiencing with your DNS.
WHOIS Lookup Check DNS domain registration and owner information from the datacenter or conference room — without having to open a laptop. The WHOIS Lookup tool provides a quick way to query WHOIS data from multiple providers.
SSL Examination Is the SSL certificate of a website present — or more importantly, is it valid? Check right from your phone or tablet with the SSL Examination tool.
DNS Speed Test Does your website seem a little slow? Use the DNS Speed Test to check the response time for DNS queries directly from your mobile device — and show the database team that it's their problem, not DNS.
Ping Is the server up? Is the IP address being used? Now with the Ping tool, you can check from anywhere your mobile device has connectivity.
GeoIP Lookup: Where in the world is that IP address hosted? The GeoIP Lookup tool will show you the location information and plot the results on Google Maps.
RBL Lookup: Are your mail servers listed on real-time black lists (RBL)? Now you can check & remove them easily right from your mobile device with the RBL Lookup tool.
Port Scanner: Do you know which TCP ports are open on your network connected servers? The Port Scanner tool performs a quick check for common services — and custom ports. Now you can check if a network service is available (or if you should turn it off).
Connection Speed: Does the network seem slow to you? Check — and compare — network download and upload speeds from your device over whichever network you may be connected to with the Connection Speed tool.
IPv4 to IPv6 converter: Planning to support IPv6 on your network? If you have any transition strategy, you’ll want to know the IPv6 equivalent of IPv4 addresses. You can convert addresses conveniently with the IPv4 to IPv6 Conversion tool
IPv6 Compatibility: Can you reach a domain using IPv6 addressing? Find out if your domain is ready for IPv6 with the IPv6 Compatibility tool.
Device Information: The Device Information tool is a single location for critical information about your mobile device hardware, operating system and connected networks. With it, you no longer need to hunt through the device menus, searching for hard to find device or connection information.
- Internet access
- Android 2.2 or above
Use your Android phone as a gun in a real world Duel!
PhotoShoot is a 2-player Augmented Reality game, in which you shoot at your opponent with the camera. Face detection determines if your shots hit your opponent; step and turn detection prohibit cheating.
- on screen shoot button (works on all devices)
- single player training mode to improve your skills
- new reload function. Point your phone to the ground to get new bullets
- optional integration with Twitter. Tweet the results of your Duel!
- new stunning graphics
- several bug fixes