Network Tools IP Tools allow you to not only easily find, diagnose the problem on your network (and the correct diagnosis - the key to the rapid fix), and you will be able to do it, being at any distance from it.
Application IP Tools have a simple, intuitive interface, so you quickly and easily learn its own external IP address, and if necessary, get detailed information about your network - you can find out the internal IP, SSID, BSSID, broadcast address, gateway, network mask, country, region, city, ISP geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude) and other network information.
IP Tools application provides access to the most popular network utility that modern users often use on their computers.
Choosing IP Tools, you have at your disposal the following set of network tools:
✓ LAN scanner (LAN scanner)
✓ Port scanner
✓ DNS lookup
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner
✓ Setting up the router directly from the device
✓ Trace route
✓ Log connections
✓ IP & Host Converter
✓ IP Calculator
✓ Control connections
✓ And much more ...
All of these tools will allow you to get the most complete and clear picture of the situation in computer networks. Network diagnostics with the application IP Tools is carried out quickly, easily, with maximum comfort.
The program is constantly being improved: works great feedback - developers take into account customer feedback and change their product offering new, more comfortable and functional version.
The above are not all the advantages of the application, but these points is enough to drop the last doubts, download network tools, combined in IP Tools application on your smartphone, and now appreciate the benefits of using them personally. Especially because you can download the program for free.
You can use this App through the "share" function of the standard browser or other browsers like "Chrome", "Firefox", etc. You can easily check the IP address and allocated country of the website you are browsing.
Information of allocated country is based on IP address allocation. Then, in some cases,it is different from the country of domain name allocation.
This App use android's intent function.
At present, it does not support IDN (Internationalized Domain Name) and IPv6.
Please email me if there is something you do not understand.
With Power IP Strip you can easily access the IP Power device from your android device to check the status of the power outputs or to change settings, which is much easier than logging in to the web interface on your device's screen and fumbling around the webpage.
In the new version you can set up as many devices as you like which then become available from a drop down spinner so if you run a data center or just have a couple of units at home you can access them all very easily.
If you don't have one and have a lot of IT stuff at home or work then consider getting one. Just google IP Power 9258 and pick one up!
Power IP Strip works with all current firmwares, but if you find one that doesn't for get an error e-mail me and i will check it out.
On some devices you need to set HTTP Verification to Cookie+base64 instead of only Cookie for the software to work. Please e-mail me if you have any problems and I will try my best to solve it.
Packet Generator app can be used for:
1. Testing firewall’s filtering rules, intrusion detection system’s attack signatures, and router’s ACLs.
2. Generating Denial of Service (DoS) attack traffic for educational purpose.
3. Learning about network packet generation.
Developed by Mohammed Al Matrooshi & Saeed Albairaq
Supervised by: Dr. Zouheir Trabelsi
College of Information Technology, UAE University
You can use as a simple benchmark. The higher the number of WU(WorkUnit), indicates that the faster the CPU. Especially if you are equipped with Multicore, so I feel almost twice the value of the measured value =).
lots of bug fixes have also been added and YAIPC now shows broadcast/subnet ID information as well.
YAIPC or Yet Another IP Calculator was created, as the name implies, to be an IP Calculator used when subnetting IP addresses. What places YAIPC apart is the fact that it was designed for touch screen android devices as well as allowing users to dispaly the entire subnet mask host list on screen.
Simple IP Widget showing the mobile carrier name and ip or the wireless lan SSID and wireless lan ip address.
- No Ads
- Select which information to display
- Configure background, text size, text color and text opacity
- Battery saving: No polling of ip information. The widget gets informed via the system when something changes.
- Show local ip address of device (mobile, wifi, bluetooth, USB, ethernet)
- Show external ip address (optional)
- Show reverse hostname (optional)
- Show wifi speed
- Show wifi channel and frequency
- Show type of mobile connecton (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA...)
- Display informations about connection in notification area(optional)
- Action configurable when tapping the widgets/notification (open wifi settings, toggle wifi [on/off], open IP Widget settings, refresh widget content manualy)
- Supports connections via Bluetooth tethering, USB tethering (eg. HTC Sync)
- Logging events to ipwidget.log on your SD card, optionally, with customizable output
- Lockscreen Widget support for Android 4.2+
- Offline notification (beta)
- Wifi tethering on/off (beta)
- Enable/disable flight mode (not available on Android 4.2+)
- Set alias for BSSID
- Saves external ip address for each BSSID alias (as Dynamic DNS replacement)
- Show Geo-IP city & country
- IPv6 support
- Available languages:
-- spanish (by Fernando)
-- italian (by Stefano Meroni)
-- russian (by Oleg Barbos)
-- turkish (by Canan Özen)
-- polish (by Romuald Jackowski, Adam Starszak)
-- svenska (by Göran Helsingborg https://plus.google.com/u/0/+GöranHelsingborg)
-- traditional chinese, simplified chinese (by Denny Su)
-- persian (by Mohsen Mirhoseini)
-- french (by Ozzii)
-- serbian (by Ozzii)
-- portugese (by Bruno Xavier Lopo de Souza)
-- bulgarian (by Stefan Stefanov)
-- croatian (by Marijan Smetko)
-- dutch (by Vincent Riebroek)
Write me an e-mail: email@example.com
List of Permissions
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
- Required to get external ip address. If this feature is disabled, no data connection will be established
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY
- Detect the type of mobile connection (GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA...)
CHANGE WI-FI STATUS
- Wifi toggle
VIEW WI-FI STATUS
- get SSID
VIEW NETWORK STATUS
- get local ip address
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS OR MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
- for writing ipwidget.log on the SD Card (if activated)
- Notifications vibration
RUN AT STARTUP
- Show notifications after boot when notifications without widget is activated
View live status and statistics of your VPS, and boot/reboot/shutdown your server.
- Password protection of critical functions (boot/reboot/shutdown) to avoid any accidents.
- Easily import/export settings for use between devices (ie. phone/tablet/etc).
- View Disk Usage/Memory/Bandwidth
- Show all IPv4 and IPv6 addresses assigned to VPS
- IP Whois
- Port check
- rDNS/Hostname lookups
- Monitor server status in background
- Notifications of any offline servers
- Automatically reboot servers that are down
- No ads
You may set what action the Network Test application should take if network filtering is discovered. Possible actions include alerting you, disabling your Internet connection, and doing nothing. You can also set how often you want the Internet connection checked.
Regularly checking for tampering or filtering of your network connection is important as a filtered connection is a potentially serious security problem not to mention a considerable annoyance.
What is even better, at one touch on the gadget, wireless setting and networking settings will be presented to you! No more switching screens to bring up the features you need so often when you travel between networks.
Keep your phone secure by monitoring connections in the background and data usage,local.remote Ip address, city, country and company information for every application which uses network connection.
You can easily keep track of applications and services' data usage,local remote ip address and country information and get notification when a connection is made in the background.
By monitoring the Application Data Out information rather than Data In , it gives you an exact idea how much data is send out by specific application .
• No Ads
• Simple Security and Network monitoring for Android Phones
• Check every remote connection made by apps and services
• Adjust refresh time , recommended refresh time is 10-15 .
• Check the remote ip location on the map
• Txt (standard text file), Csv (for Spreadsheet) log file output
• All information can be logged daily on your SDCARD
• You can send mail or share your logs.
• Log information will keep the following details of every connection such as
• Application and Package Name,
• Connection Date,
• Local Ip and Local Port Number
• Remote Ip and Port Number, City Name, Country Name, Company Name, Longitude and Latitude
• Connection Status
• Sent Received Application Data Usage
• You can run the application in the background.
• Notifications for every new connection.
• Can be started in the background after rebooting.
• You can copy remote ip address and port by touch the specific connection on the list to clipboard.
How to scroll down the connection list?
• Tap anywhere on the list(except the map button of the connection) .
• Another pop up list will be opened with the latest connections, this list is not updated automatically and contains the connections found when the main list was tapped.
• Basically it is easy way to capture the main list while updating.
• And easily scroll up/down and select any connection on the list ip number will be copied to clipboard.
Flag icon design by http://icondrawer.com
Map point icon by http://www.graphicsfuel.com
Map Features and data are provided by © OpenStreetMap contributors, CC BY-SA
Big thanks to the users who provide their useful ideas and feedback to improve this project, we do add most of the features requested by users as much as possible.
If you need any help with applications,purchasing process errors, please contact our Dev Team
We will gladly help you and answer your questions
Use your Android phone as a gun in a real world Duel!
PhotoShoot is a 2-player Augmented Reality game, in which you shoot at your opponent with the camera. Face detection determines if your shots hit your opponent; step and turn detection prohibit cheating.
- on screen shoot button (works on all devices)
- single player training mode to improve your skills
- new reload function. Point your phone to the ground to get new bullets
- optional integration with Twitter. Tweet the results of your Duel!
- new stunning graphics
- several bug fixes