The simple interface allows you to quickly find your external ip address to receive detailed information on any other Internet address and access to the most popular program that you use on your computer. A special service connection test will inform you when you are not connected to the Internet.
✓ Detailed information about your network and device.
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner.
✓ Configuring the router directly from the phone.
✓ Detecting by ip.
✓ Port scanning, network scanning.
✓ Ping, Trace route, Whois.
✓ IP Calculator.
✓ Control joints and connections.
✓ Wake on LAN.
✓ DNS Lookup.
✓ And more...
- Send multiple requests.
- Shows requests status
- Attach a text to requests (optional)
Note: Network connection is required.
With Power IP Strip you can easily access the IP Power device from your android device to check the status of the power outputs or to change settings, which is much easier than logging in to the web interface on your device's screen and fumbling around the webpage.
In the new version you can set up as many devices as you like which then become available from a drop down spinner so if you run a data center or just have a couple of units at home you can access them all very easily.
If you don't have one and have a lot of IT stuff at home or work then consider getting one. Just google IP Power 9258 and pick one up!
Power IP Strip works with all current firmwares, but if you find one that doesn't for get an error e-mail me and i will check it out.
On some devices you need to set HTTP Verification to Cookie+base64 instead of only Cookie for the software to work. Please e-mail me if you have any problems and I will try my best to solve it.
- Network Name
- IP address
- Network Type (for 3G connection) / Network speed (for wi-fi connection).
You may customize the style of widget to match with your Android theme:
- Background color
- Font color of each network information
- Border thickness and color
Support all phones and tablets running on Android 4.0 (ICS), 2.3.x (Gingerbread), 2.2 (Froyo), 2.1 (Eclair).
There are 3 default themes to choose from: Default, Dark and ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich). 2 sizes: Large (4x1) and Small (2x1)
Appearance of each widget can be configured independently.
Permission Required: Network Communication (full internet access)
*** Issue on Honeycomb and ICS ***
For all pure widget app, the app icon will not show in app drawer widget tab immediately. Probably the app drawer cannot be refreshed immediately after the installation. Reboot may be needed. Seems this is a system issue and it also happens to other pure widget app.
Simple IP Widget showing the mobile carrier name and ip or the wireless lan SSID and wireless lan ip address.
- No Ads
- Select which information to display
- Configure background, text size, text color and text opacity
- Battery saving: No polling of ip information. The widget gets informed via the system when something changes.
- Show local ip address of device (mobile, wifi, bluetooth, USB, ethernet)
- Show external ip address (optional)
- Show reverse hostname (optional)
- Show wifi speed
- Show wifi channel and frequency
- Show type of mobile connecton (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA...)
- Display informations about connection in notification area(optional)
- Action configurable when tapping the widgets/notification (open wifi settings, toggle wifi [on/off], open IP Widget settings, refresh widget content manualy)
- Supports connections via Bluetooth tethering, USB tethering (eg. HTC Sync)
- Logging events to ipwidget.log on your SD card, optionally, with customizable output
- Lockscreen Widget support for Android 4.2+
- Offline notification (beta)
- Wifi tethering on/off (beta)
- Enable/disable flight mode (not available on Android 4.2)
- Set alias for BSSID
- Saves external ip address for each BSSID alias (as Dynamic DNS replacement)
- Show Geo-IP Country
- Available languages:
-- spanisch (by Fernando)
-- italian (by Stefano Meroni)
-- russian (by Oleg Barbos)
-- turkish (by Canan Özen)
-- polish (by Romuald Jackowski, Adam Starszak)
-- svenska (by Göran Helsingborg)
-- traditional chinese, simplified chinese (by Denny Su)
-- persian (by Mohsen Mirhoseini)
-- french (by Ozzii)
-- serbian (by Ozzii)
-- portugese (by Bruno Xavier Lopo de Souza)
-- bulgarian (by Stefan Stefanov)
-- croatian (by Marijan Smetko)
Write me an e-mail: email@example.com
List of Permissions
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
- Required to get external ip address. If this feature is disabled, no data connection will be established
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY
- Detect the type of mobile connection (GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA...)
CHANGE WI-FI STATUS
- Wifi toogle
VIEW WI-FI STATUS
- get SSID
VIEW NETWORK STATUS
- get local ip address
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS OR MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
- for writing ipwidget.log on the SD Card (if activated)
CREATE BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS
- required to detect bluetooth tethering
- Notifications vibration
RUN AT STARTUP
- Show notifications after boot when notifications without widget is activated
- multi-protocol (SlowDroid is able to affect HTTP, FTP, email, SSH, file sharing, etc...)
- tiny amount of bandwidth needed
- tiny CPU and RAM usage
- configurable (see below; please contact us if you are interested on a pro version of the tool)
- transparent to server logs during the test execution; logs are usually updated once SlowDroid is interrupted
Base settings to execute a SlowDroid test:
How to use it:
- "Server IP Address" is the name or ip address of the server to be tested;
- "Port" is the port number of the listening service on the server;
- "Connections" identifies number of contemporary connections; to reach the DoS state try to augment this number;
- "Wait Timeout": how often to send characters between client and server.
SlowDroid is by far better than LOIC, Slowloris, Slow Read, Apache Range Headers, and many others.
It's a great Denial of Service testing tool!
Just try it on your own Apache server, for example!
In particular, a Slow DoS Attack (see http://goo.gl/Z8OiJB for further information) is executed by the tool, against a specified target, opening a particular amount of potentially endless connections with the server to be tested.
SlowDroid is particularly effective if executed from a mobile phone, since it uses a tiny amount of network bandwidth to generate a Denial of Service on the server to be tested.
The Wait Timeout parameter is used to switch the ON-OFF behavior of a Slow DoS Attack (see http://goo.gl/2NGf5 for further information).
Advanced SlowDroid settings:
The "Connection" parameter should be defined on the basis of the configuration of the server to be tested.
For Apache web server, this configuration parameter is represented by the "MaxClients" directive on Apache configuration files.
It's possible to send three different kinds of requests, through the "Request Generation" setting:
- "Default": a single space character is sent at every Wait Timeout expiration
- "Random": a random character is sent at every Wait Timeout expiration
- "Custom": a specified character is send at every Wait Timeout expiration: at a whole, a custom string is repeatedly sent
An example of custom request is the following one (for HTTP protocol):
GET / HTTP/1.1\r\n[newline]
It's possible to mitigate a SlowDroid-like menace, as we have described in a related work (see http://goo.gl/V3HSrr for further information).
SlowDroid is a work of the Network Security Group at CNR-IEIIT of Genoa, Italy.
For more information, visit the following websites:
Group page: http://www.netsec.ieiit.cnr.it
App specific page: http://software.netsec.ieiit.cnr.it/projects/slowdroid/
SlowDroid by CNR-IEIIT is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
License information are available at:
Also contains a home screen widget to make things even easier.
-- Version 1.7 updates --
* Fixed app restart bug
* Options for 32x32 or 60x60 icons
You can use as a simple benchmark. The higher the number of WU(WorkUnit), indicates that the faster the CPU. Especially if you are equipped with Multicore, so I feel almost twice the value of the measured value =).
Packet Generator app can be used for:
1. Testing firewall’s filtering rules, intrusion detection system’s attack signatures, and router’s ACLs.
2. Generating Denial of Service (DoS) attack traffic for educational purpose.
3. Learning about network packet generation.
Developed by Mohammed Al Matrooshi & Saeed Albairaq
Supervised by: Dr. Zouheir Trabelsi
College of Information Technology, UAE University
VYPRVPN IS A PERSONAL VPN SERVICE THAT
✓ Encrypts your Internet connection
✓ Protects your online privacy
✓ Prevents monitoring of online communications
✓ Defeats throttling and improves streaming speeds
✓ Preserves a free and open Internet
VYPRVPN FREE ACCOUNTS INCLUDE
• Free 500 MB of data usage
• 2 simultaneous connections
• VyprDNS, an exclusive DNS created by VyprVPN, is only available for VyprVPN users
• Chameleon, an exclusive protocol that masks VPN traffic
• 24x7x365 Support and Live Chat
THE MOST INNOVATIVE FEATURES
• OpenVPN and Chameleon protocols
• Automatic connect and re-connect options
• "Fastest Server" configuration allows you to connect to the fastest VyprVPN server available
• Speed Graph displays upload and download speeds
• Ping Test to view server location connectivity speeds
APPS FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES
VyprVPN is available for Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows. Whether you're at home, at work, or traveling, take VyprVPN wherever you go.
WORLDWIDE VPN SERVER LOCATIONS
With VyprVPN you can choose from 45+ server locations across North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania.
We have 700+ servers and 200,000+ global IPs so connections are always available.
YOUR DATA. OUR SERVERS. NO 3RD PARTIES.
At Golden Frog we own our servers, write our code, and manage our own network to deliver the highest levels of security, speed and privacy. Golden Frog is based Switzerland for maximum user privacy and protection.
A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST
Golden Frog's founders are Internet veterans who have fought to preserve online privacy, security and freedom since 1994. We arm users in 195+ countries with VyprVPN, a secure personal VPN, Dump Truck, a secure online storage solution, and Cyphr, an encrypted messaging app. Together these tools allow users to protect themselves online, wherever they go.
Create a free VyprVPN account with 500 MB of data usage today.
The widget will show the name of your WiFi router (SSID) including the connection status of your WiFi and the link speed.
When the bottom edge colour of the widget shows:
RED - It means that your WiFi is switched OFF (WiFi mode disabled on your phone)
BLUE - It means that it's switched ON (this state could either mean "ON and connected" to a hotspot OR "ON and waiting" for a connection).
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AFTER YOU'VE INSTALLED IT:
Please note that this is a widget and NOT an application, so you will not see it listed on your application list (app drawer).
After you have installed this widget from the Google Play store, you will need to navigate to your widget list in order to place it on your home screen.
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET:
To turn the WiFi on/off - Press on the circular section of the widget (on the LEFT half , where the signal strength graphic is shown)
To quickly navigate to the phone's WiFi menu (to see a list of WiFi hotspots) - Press anywhere on the text located on the RIGHT half.
As you can expect, we cannot test this widget on every available Android phone out in the market, so we can guarantee normal functionality only on the devices listed below mostly running on Gingerbread and JellyBean versions. Please do feel free to try this on other devices and give us your feedback if you have any issue so it will help us improve this further and support more devices.
Google Galaxy Nexus
Google Nexus 10
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 7
Google Nexus One
Google Nexus S
HTC Desire S
Huawei MediaPad 10FHD
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Sharp AQUOS SH80F
Sharp AQUOS Zeta
Sony Xperia Z
If you experience problems with this widget on devices not listed above, then please give us a chance to fix the issue first by emailing us, instead of giving us a bad review.
- The application works only over mobile data connection - will not work over a WiFi network.
- Notification and Widget support to change your IP easily.
Use your Android phone as a gun in a real world Duel!
PhotoShoot is a 2-player Augmented Reality game, in which you shoot at your opponent with the camera. Face detection determines if your shots hit your opponent; step and turn detection prohibit cheating.
- on screen shoot button (works on all devices)
- single player training mode to improve your skills
- new reload function. Point your phone to the ground to get new bullets
- optional integration with Twitter. Tweet the results of your Duel!
- new stunning graphics
- several bug fixes