The simple interface allows you to quickly find your external ip address to receive detailed information on any other Internet address and access to the most popular program that you use on your computer. A special service connection test will inform you when you are not connected to the Internet.
✓ Detailed information about your network and device.
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner.
✓ Configuring the router directly from the phone.
✓ Detecting by ip.
✓ Port scanning, network scanning.
✓ Ping, Trace route, Whois.
✓ IP Calculator.
✓ Control joints and connections.
✓ Wake on LAN.
✓ DNS Lookup.
✓ And more...
- Send multiple requests.
- Shows requests status
- Attach a text to requests (optional)
Note: Network connection is required.
LOIC is a tool for network stress testing. The developer assumes no responsibilities for unintended use of this tool. LOIC Responsibly!
Low Orbit Ion Cannon
An unofficial port of the Low Orbit Ion Cannon (LOIC) software used for flooding packets; Now on mobile! Simply lock on to a target IP and FIRE!
- multi-protocol (SlowDroid is able to affect HTTP, FTP, email, SSH, file sharing, etc...)
- tiny amount of bandwidth needed
- tiny CPU and RAM usage
- configurable (see below; please contact us if you are interested on a pro version of the tool)
- transparent to server logs during the test execution; logs are usually updated once SlowDroid is interrupted
Base settings to execute a SlowDroid test:
How to use it:
- "Server IP Address" is the name or ip address of the server to be tested;
- "Port" is the port number of the listening service on the server;
- "Connections" identifies number of contemporary connections; to reach the DoS state try to augment this number;
- "Wait Timeout": how often to send characters between client and server.
SlowDroid is by far better than LOIC, Slowloris, Slow Read, Apache Range Headers, and many others.
It's a great Denial of Service testing tool!
Just try it on your own Apache server, for example!
In particular, a Slow DoS Attack (see http://goo.gl/Z8OiJB for further information) is executed by the tool, against a specified target, opening a particular amount of potentially endless connections with the server to be tested.
SlowDroid is particularly effective if executed from a mobile phone, since it uses a tiny amount of network bandwidth to generate a Denial of Service on the server to be tested.
The Wait Timeout parameter is used to switch the ON-OFF behavior of a Slow DoS Attack (see http://goo.gl/2NGf5 for further information).
Advanced SlowDroid settings:
The "Connection" parameter should be defined on the basis of the configuration of the server to be tested.
For Apache web server, this configuration parameter is represented by the "MaxClients" directive on Apache configuration files.
It's possible to send three different kinds of requests, through the "Request Generation" setting:
- "Default": a single space character is sent at every Wait Timeout expiration
- "Random": a random character is sent at every Wait Timeout expiration
- "Custom": a specified character is send at every Wait Timeout expiration: at a whole, a custom string is repeatedly sent
An example of custom request is the following one (for HTTP protocol):
GET / HTTP/1.1\r\n[newline]
It's possible to mitigate a SlowDroid-like menace, as we have described in a related work (see http://goo.gl/V3HSrr for further information).
SlowDroid is a work of the Network Security Group at CNR-IEIIT of Genoa, Italy.
For more information, visit the following websites:
Group page: http://www.netsec.ieiit.cnr.it
App specific page: http://software.netsec.ieiit.cnr.it/projects/slowdroid/
SlowDroid by CNR-IEIIT is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
License information are available at:
With Power IP Strip you can easily access the IP Power device from your android device to check the status of the power outputs or to change settings, which is much easier than logging in to the web interface on your device's screen and fumbling around the webpage.
In the new version you can set up as many devices as you like which then become available from a drop down spinner so if you run a data center or just have a couple of units at home you can access them all very easily.
If you don't have one and have a lot of IT stuff at home or work then consider getting one. Just google IP Power 9258 and pick one up!
Power IP Strip works with all current firmwares, but if you find one that doesn't for get an error e-mail me and i will check it out.
On some devices you need to set HTTP Verification to Cookie+base64 instead of only Cookie for the software to work. Please e-mail me if you have any problems and I will try my best to solve it.
You can use this App through the "share" function of the standard browser or other browsers like "Chrome", "Firefox", etc. You can easily check the IP address and allocated country of the website you are browsing.
Information of allocated country is based on IP address allocation. Then, in some cases,it is different from the country of domain name allocation.
This App use android's intent function.
At present, it does not support IDN (Internationalized Domain Name) and IPv6.
Please email me if there is something you do not understand.
* runs in the background
* does both GET and POST requests
* Can be ran through TOR via ORBOT
* Should be used with the Buzzbit Browser
To be used only for educational purposes, i do not take any responsibility for anything you decide to do with it.
Future version will have:
Keep your phone secure by monitoring connections in the background and data usage,local.remote Ip address, city, country and company information for every application which uses network connection.
You can easily keep track of applications and services' data usage,local remote ip address and country information and get notification when a connection is made in the background.
By monitoring the Application Data Out information rather than Data In , it gives you an exact idea how much data is send out by specific application .
• No Ads
• Simple Security and Network monitoring for Android Phones
• Check every remote connection made by apps and services
• Adjust refresh time , recommended refresh time is 10-15 .
• Check the remote ip location on the map
• Txt (standard text file), Csv (for Spreadsheet) log file output
• All information can be logged daily on your SDCARD
• You can send mail or share your logs.
• Log information will keep the following details of every connection such as
• Application and Package Name,
• Connection Date,
• Local Ip and Local Port Number
• Remote Ip and Port Number, City Name, Country Name, Company Name, Longitude and Latitude
• Connection Status
• Sent Received Application Data Usage
• You can run the application in the background.
• Notifications for every new connection.
• Can be started in the background after rebooting.
• You can copy remote ip address and port by touch the specific connection on the list to clipboard.
How to scroll down the connection list?
• Tap anywhere on the list(except the map button of the connection) .
• Another pop up list will be opened with the latest connections, this list is not updated automatically and contains the connections found when the main list was tapped.
• Basically it is easy way to capture the main list while updating.
• And easily scroll up/down and select any connection on the list ip number will be copied to clipboard.
Flag icon design by http://icondrawer.com
Map point icon by http://www.graphicsfuel.com
Map Features and data are provided by © OpenStreetMap contributors, CC BY-SA
Big thanks to the users who provide their useful ideas and feedback to improve this project, we do add most of the features requested by users as much as possible.
If you need any help with applications,purchasing process errors, please contact our Dev Team
We will gladly help you and answer your questions
LOIC is a tool for network stress testing. Use it responsibly the developer takes no responsibility.
What does LOIC do?
LOIC performs a denial-of-service (DoS) attack (or when used by multiple individuals, a DDoS attack) on a target site by flooding the server with TCP or UDP packets with the intention of disrupting the service of a particular host.
Permission Explaination :-
Read user account = Needed only for ADS.
Enter the URL or IP
Select the port
Enter the number of thread to be used (400-500 recommended unless you own a flagship)
Hit FIRE, sit back and relax.
ALL CREDITS GO TO MOHAMMAD AG. THIS IS JUST A FIXED AND IMPROVED VERSION OF HIS APP
- Traceroute, Ping and Visual Traceroute( IP or hostname);
- voice dictation using speech recognition engine from google. Instead of typing just dictate the IP address.**
It's a wild world out there. Ever wonder where is this ip from? Want to know the status of an IP address? Let IP info Detective investigate it for you. Private I report will give you detailed information regarding the IP address in question. Read the report and decide for yourself. Useful if you need to know an IP address status in order to prevent, correct or defend ourselves or others in situations like using p2p networks, irc, chat, social networking or other internet activities.
- Display internet connectivity status;
- Display your local and remote IP;
- An IP address will be investigated for: advertising trackers, spyware&adware, web spiders, hijacked IPs, hackers, forum spam, IP addresses related to current web server hack and exploit attempts, malicious and other non search engine bots, attackers and so on;
- The report will also contains information if the IP is related to: educational institutions, labs or researchers, serve corporate and governmental or have strong financial interest in copyrighted material;
- Investigate an entire range or network for suspected IP(s);
- Whois search( trial)
- Host name lookup
- IP address lookup
(lookup may vary based on your ISP's DNS);
- Traceroute, Ping and Visual Traceroute( IP or hostname);
- IP geo location - show IP location as a circle on Google Maps and other information, like City Name, Area Code, Postal Code, Latitude, Longitude, Maidenhead and others. Just click on the circle center to view additional data. ( This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://maxmind.com/ );
- QR scanner option on Menu->Lookup dialog so you can easily send data(URL, host name or IP) to IP info Detective from your PC( as for a QR code generator, for Windows or Linux, worth to try 'Zint Barcode Generator').
Please use QR Code(ISO 18004) format to transfer data;
- voice dictation: fill IP field using android speech recognition feature;
- Instant check your remote or local IP address just by clicking on them( from Android Market suggestion - Thank you!).
Why this app needs those permissions?
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- test access to protected storage
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Allows the API to cache map tile data in the device's external storage area.
This permission is required by Google Maps Android API v2.
For more details: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/android/start?hl=fr#specify_permissions
- full network access
- view network connections
android.permission.INTERNET - Used by the API to download map tiles from Google Maps servers.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Allows the API to check the connection status in order to determine whether data can be downloaded.
Those two permissions are required by Google Maps Android API v2 and IP info Detective itself.
- read Google service configuration
com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES - Allow the application to access Google web-based services.
To use this application an internet connection is required.
Be vigilant and stay safe!
P.S. This software is ad-supported. For ad-free version please check IP info Detective Pro.
- Internet access
- Android 2.2 or above
Use your Android phone as a gun in a real world Duel!
PhotoShoot is a 2-player Augmented Reality game, in which you shoot at your opponent with the camera. Face detection determines if your shots hit your opponent; step and turn detection prohibit cheating.
- on screen shoot button (works on all devices)
- single player training mode to improve your skills
- new reload function. Point your phone to the ground to get new bullets
- optional integration with Twitter. Tweet the results of your Duel!
- new stunning graphics
- several bug fixes