* Fully configurable sounds and times
* Beautiful interface with large time display
* Set times and sounds for preparation, round, warning and rest
* Color indication of phase
* Blinking to alert warning
* Screen stays on automatically
* Works with screen on or off
* Portrait and landscape support
* Set sound volume and vibration
* Pause and resume session
* Round repeat mode
* Scales for larger phones and tablets
* Multitasking support
* 6 programmable presets
* 9 Authentic boxing sounds/bells
USES FOR THIS ANDROID APP:
Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
Personal Boxing Training Timer
ONE OF THE TOP BOXING WORKOUT APPS ON ITUNES
QUICKLY RISING TO THE TOP OF THE FITNESS CHARTS
The most effective and practical virtual boxing application on the market. Every workout is different! Check out the screen shots and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed !!!
Get your very own boxing trainer right from your iPhone or iPod Touch! Get a great workout in while learning new and exciting boxing techniques. No matter if you're a beginner or a world champion, Boxing Trainer still works wonders! Watch in amazement as your body transforms before your very eyes!
- iTunes' best boxing workout app -
Follow along as your virtual boxing trainer calls out combos, learn to throw punches correctly, and get an awesome workout in. Every time you use the app, your workout is completely different !!!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING BOXING TRAINER
1. When the app opens, you have the option to view a variety of different screens, including our tutorial. When you're ready to start training, click Work Out.
2. Then, set your workout preferences. You have control over the number of rounds, the round length, your rest period length, and whether or not you want to perform burnouts at the end of each round or not! When you're ready, click Begin Round 1.
3. Your virtual coach calls out instructions. You then do exactly what he tells you to do. You can work out on a heavy bag or just shadow boxing if you like - the workout remains effective!
4. If you are performing a burnout, you're instructed to continuously punch as fast as you can until your burnout is over.
5. When the round ends, take a short break and recover. Your virtual coach will tell you when to start again.
Please do not ask questions in the app feedback, we cannot respond to them. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address all your questions.
Boxing Confidence for Trainer Course Reference
The application contains all the contents from “Boxing Confidence for Trainers – Level 1” which is a boxing training program accredited by Fitness Australia. This is a course designed for trainers, and completing the course will quality trainers with 8 CECs points. Now by downloading the application, all the level 1 course’s information is available to you! There are pictures and videos showing how to execute boxing movements correctly, which will greatly assist you in your learning.
In addition to the boxing course, there is also a kick-a*s combo designed by Dundee based on the Floyd Mayweather pad work style. The combo is demonstrated in three different training pads and each contains slow-motion step-by-step breakdowns!
See all the videos in Dundee’s boxing and fitness YouTube channel, which features all the latest training funs, testimonials and techniques.
There are a variety of workouts available for you to use either on your own using a boxing bag or with a friend using focus pads.
Each workout consists of 8 x 3 minute rounds that will help you with weight loss, toning, strength and power.
My workouts are a lot of fun and are perfect for all fitness levels. It suits all, whether it's your first boxing experience or you’ve been boxing for years.
- Technique videos explaining the technical terms and combinations used in the workouts
- Heart rate timer to check your workrate
- Share your workout via Facebook and Twitter
- Additional workouts can be purchased so you can do a different workout each week.
Keywords: Boxing, DevFit, Fitness, Boxing coach, Fitness trainer, Health, Boxing Fitness, Bag work
Once you’ve learned the basics, you'll be ready to start your boxing workouts of varying intensity, with your own music library and with ongoing motivation by Michael the Boxer in his signature no nonsense style.
• Full-size photos of over 50 stretches to get you warmed up
• 13 exclusive videos of Michael teaching you the main punches
• Custom boxing workouts from 1-12 rounds
• Play your own music from your iTunes library
• Varying intensity levels: Low, Medium, or High
• Over 100 different audio punch combinations
• Over 20 different inspirational audio quotes
About Michael the Boxer
Michael the Boxer (aka Michael Onello) is a former amateur boxer, professional boxing trainer and motivational speaker with 20-years experience. Michael was selected twice for the training camp of World Heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis. Michael has a boxing record of 28-2 and has written and published two books on the sport of boxing. Now he brings his knowledge to you.
The application is used by such the professional coach as Aemando Guzman from "Lite-It Up Boxing Team", seen a lot of champions in his gym.
This app is a timer for boxing practice. You can be set the round and training time, break time.
Exercise time is displayed red letters, and break time is green. Between each round, you can set a sound or vibration notification.
You can be obtained the notification information through visual, auditory, tactile.
Ease of use is as follows:
1. The first settings : 12 rounds, Exercise 3 minutes, rest 30 seconds.
2. The training time is shown red and the break time is green.
3. You can use the timer through the button of bottom.
4. The reset button is returned the settings to initialized value.
5. you can be set the round, exercise time, break time and notification type in settings menu.
• This app is essential When you exercise such as boxing.
• Boxing Timer can be help you, even non-boxing training.
This application is very sweet.It will teach you one level by one level with detailed explanation.
How to use this:
1.Read the introduction first.
2.Begin to practice.
3.Look at the action tips and requirement carefully.
4.Follow the broken steps and the complete dynamic action.
5.Click Next button to continue to practice next arrest boxing action.
>>>Practice for health and self-defense
>>>Easy to learn
>>>With pictures to show every step of action
>>>An animation to display the whole boxing
>>>Numerous boxing action teaching
No matter you are a boy or a girl,it is absolutely beneficial for you to practice the boxing.
Please share it with your friends and family members.
If you have activated the app in the settings,remember to go to location & security to deactivate the app.And then you could uninstall it like others.
Portable Trainer - Boxing is packed with programmable timers, move selectors and even a coach that will give audio cues as you progress through your workout. Whether you use the built-in presets or your own customizations, Portable Trainer - Boxing will bring you one step closer to your personal best. Set a goal and accomplish it, regardless if it is increased endurance or simply to see your feet again, this app and your own perseverance will help you meet your goals.
Give Portable Trainer - Boxing a try. Beginners and seasoned pros alike will reap the benefits of this action packed trainer.
Portable Trainer - Boxing is only 99 cents. Keep an eye out for new additions to the Portable Trainer family. An arsenal of training, right in your pocket.
Please leave your feedback and feel free to contact us with any requests or issues. Scale Mobile wants to make Portable Trainer - Boxing your go-to workout.
An arsenal of training, right in your pocket.
Make sure your sound is on so that you can hear the boxing and kickboxing combinations!
- Customizable Timers for workouts: set number of rounds, length of rounds, interval between moves/combinations, rest time, and set boxing only or boxing with kicking.
- Made for use with a heavy bag but all of the movements can be done while shadow boxing / without equipment
- Heavy bag workout that calls out different punching / kicking combinations
- Non weighted GPPs workout that randomly calls mountain climbers, burpees, jumping jacks, lateral movement, etc.
- Boxing / Non Weighted GPPs combination workout that cycles between boxing combinations and non weighted GPPs
- Reference section that describes how to perform the movements in the workout
There are three Skill Levels in IRON JOE™ : Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert. The difference between each level is the time between each strike and complexity for each of the combinations. Additionally, each punch and kick produces a “timing strike indicator” to enhance the workout session. The higher the Skill Level the more intense the workout!
IRON JOE™ Instructions:
1. Select Skill Level
2. Set duration of workout
Two, Three, or Four (Punch): A series of punches thrown rapidly in succession, alternating each hand with every punch.
Jab (Punch): A quick, straight punch thrown with the lead hand from the guard position.
Right Straight (Punch): A powerful, straight punch thrown with the rear hand, crossing the body and traveling towards the target in a straight line.
Hook (Punch): A semi-circular punch thrown with the lead hand to the side of the opponent's head.
Uppercut (Punch): A vertical, rising punch thrown with the rear hand.
Body Shot (Punch): A blow to the opponent’s mid-section with either hand.
KICKS: Each command to kick is generic which allows the user to react and strike at his/her own skill level.
Combinations: There are multiple combinations of punches and both kicks and punches during each IRON JOE™ workout session.
More from developer
Let our professional Pilates Instructor Catherine guide you through the tailored InterFit Pilates VIDEO programs. These are designed for all levels of experience and require no equipment at all – no swiss balls, no weights, no bars and no swings. This effectively means you can practice your Pilates workouts anywhere and anytime.
Pilates is fantastic for: improved flexibility, core strengthening, improved balance, spine stabilisation, posture and relaxation therapy.
Try it today!
These workouts have been tested and tried by sports stars, elite trainers and fitness enthusiasts. The InterFit Challenge cleverly incorporates the following: high-intensity cardio, core strengthening, body mass, agility, resistance and plyometrics. Better yet, the workouts rely purely on your own body weight, meaning there is no need for any equipment at all – not even weights.
The result: An explosive, intense and quick workout, engineered to make your body work!
All InterFit Challenges are videos less than 2 minutes in length. Sounds easy doesn’t it? We promise it’s not.
Try is for yourself and see if you can meet the InterFit Challenge!
Don’t give up your comfort to do cardio - we’ll bring it to you.
These Cardio exercises are really fun and will help you reach your fitness goals. All videos are run by professional trainer Jesse and are tailored for all fitness levels.
Download InterFit Cardio Today!