The Critics View is a new tool for anyone from the casual Foodie up to the Elite food critics of the world.
The Critics View sets a new standard for Restaurant Reviews.
1. No Rank - This is the level everyone starts out at and some may never leave this level. (Must reviews 100 locations to level up)
2. Low Rank – This level is reached after 100 locations and increases the users overall Critic Rank
3. Medium Rank – This level is reached after 100 locations and increases the users overall Critic Score. If you make it to this level you are on your way to being recognized by others as being a more serious food critic.
4. B-list Rank – is a more prestigious rank. At this level of Critic the restaurant owners start to notice your scores are higher than the lesser ranked Critics and that adds appeal for them to invite you to give them reviews to improve their rating.
5. A-list Rank – As you level up to higher rank such as the A-list Critic you have more power in your reviews. Each review you give to any location results in a higher score, for example if a non-ranked critic and an A-list critic review the same location at the same time and feel it is a top rated place and deserves top scores… You as the A-list critic produce a higher visible Critic Score. This is one of the benefits of being an A-list Critic in a world of recognition.
6. Elite Rank – As the Critics View is determined to make a new breed of Critics around the world we have added an Elite rank that not everyone can achieve. This rank is reserved for only the best of the best restaurant critics around the world. Only the Elite Critics have the power to give a full 100 score to any one location in a review. That is why they are the Elite. The app is designed to take your persona and reviews and determine if you are in the Elite category. A quick review of an extra hundred more locations will NOT get you into this level. There are requirements the app knows and once they are all met you will be notified that you have been recognized as a possible Elite. The Elite community is also notified and will be asked to review your recognition. The Elite community is limited and once filled up the only way to enter it is to have a higher Elite Critic Rank than the lowest Elite in the community.
Another key feature to The Critics View is the Owner‘s Portal.
1. Pull dynamic reports based on critic reviews results.
2. Invite critics near restaurant location to improve revenue and critic score of restaurant.
3. Filter types of Critics to invite based on critic rankings. (The Higher the rank the possibly higher critic score the location receives)
The Critics View as standard of processing that insures fairness and accuracy globally as a standardization.
The Critics View is revamping the way Restaurants are rated as it has a systematic dynamic of standardization.
The Critics View rewards the users with an effective tool to rate a location and gain value as a ranking critic in the global community of other Critics.