The GeriaDental app offers expert tips from geriatric dentists and hygienists to help you provide high quality oral health care for older adults. Use this free app to learn:
• Why good oral health is important
• How to provide proper daily oral health care for older adults
• How to identify dental problems and what to do about them
• What to do if you encounter challenging behaviors, such as resistance to care
• How to overcome barriers to oral health care
Professional care providers and family caregivers alike can use this app before or during oral health care. It is also a valuable tool in training staff and family how to provide the best possible care. To start using the app, just provide your zip code and let us know if you are a professional care provider or a family caregiver.
No matter your role, the GeriaDental app can help you find the answers you need to ensure good oral health for the older adults in your care.