Automile is excited to release Field Service Management solution to give you the freedom to run and grow your business in the field. Now you can automate your customer communication, boost your employee productivity and increase customer satisfaction by managing your jobs, scheduling and dispatching efficiently.
Thousands of field service businesses such as HVAC, cleaning, plumbing, electrical and more love using Automile.
With this new solution, you can:
1) Estimates & Jobs: Create estimates on-the-go, get fast client approval and manage all your jobs in one place
2) Schedule & Dispatch: Assign jobs to available technicians through the desktop app and dispatch it to their smartphone
3) Real-time GPS tracking: Know exactly where your vehicles are at any time and schedule available technician closest to the job
4) Job Status: Your technicians can manage their To-Do list of assigned jobs and mark the appropriate status (Started, Completed, Cancelled)
5) Automated customer communication: Keep customers in the loop on job status via text and email
6) Proof of job completion - Your technician can get e-signature from the customer when a job is completed
7) One stop shop - Whether you want to add customers, convert estimate to work orders, or manage items for the jobs, you can do it with just a few taps.
Automile is a fleet management and mileage tracking app that helps businesses to track their drivers, vehicles, and miles. It also includes expense tracking for everyone on the field.
You can either use the built-in GPS in the phone or Automile's smart self-installed box that can be simply plugged into your vehicle's OBD-II socket. With the Automile box, you will have 'always-on' tracking capability without the need for your phone being present or the app running.
• Mileage tracking, Mileage log - logs every trip automatically
• Expense tracking, Expense management - keeps track of all your expenses
• Fleet management, vehicle tracking - helps you manage your drivers and vehicles in the field
• Geofence - alerts you when vehicles goes in and out of designated areas
• Speed - notifies you when vehicles goes over a certain speed limit
• Idling - keeps track and alerts you when vehicles are idling too long
• Accident - notifies you whenever a vehicle may have been involved in an accident