The Billit app is the mobile counterpart of Billit, the online platform of choice for digital invoicing.
Not a Billit user/customer yet? Try Billit for free for 15 days and discover the advantages of digital invoicing. Register through the app or on the Billit website.
The Billit app makes it possible to:
- scan receipts, documents and invoices and forward them to the fast input in Billit.
- create and send invoices in seconds
- consult your incoming and outgoing invoices. All invoices are downloadable as pdf-files.
- get an overview of your outstanding invoices, the balances of your linked bank accounts and cash flow on the dashboard.
- consult your customers and suppliers. You can also edit the details of a customer or supplier in the app.
- call or email directly from a customer or supplier sheet.
- consult your documents.
- consult your bank transactions.
- contact our support
Satisfied with the app? Or would you like to make a suggestion to improve the app? Let us know! With your user experience, we can continue to improve Billit and the app.
By the way, the Billit app is still in full development. Keep an eye on updates in your app-store to stay up to date on new features in the app.