One app, 100,000 ways to do good. Fight climate change, plant trees, fix politics, and volunteer on Brightest, the easiest way to help and make a positive social impact.
Life's more rewarding when you're helping others - that's why we made Brightest the easiest way to find volunteer and community service opportunities near you, make a positive difference, and live a more fulfilling, sustainable life.
• Browse over 100,000 volunteer, activism, and social impact opportunities to create change on your terms.
• Search by the causes and issues that matter most to you - whether that's kid's education, criminal justice reform, social equality, fighting poverty, extending voting rights, or other cause that inspires you.
• Volunteer, contact organizers, and connect with high-impact non-profits and charity organizations at the click of a button.
• Be part of a global movement and community fighting for a better, collective future.
• Every time you complete an act of good through Brightest - we plant a tree on your behalf to offset your carbon (CO2) footprint and fight climate change.
• Studies by researchers at the University of California San Diego (UCSD) even suggest helping others is good for your own physical and mental health, which can even make Brightest a way to relieve stress, decrease your anxiety, and improve your health - not bad, right?
Brightest already offers volunteer opportunities and ways to help great orgs like Planned Parenthood, Voto Latino, Girls Who Code, HRC.org, and the ACLU in every major U.S. city, including:
• NYC / Brooklyn / Queens
• Los Angeles
• San Francisco
• Boston / Cambridge
• Washington, DC
• and more
So join Brightest and start making a difference today. And, as always, we're immensely grateful for your support (and feedback), and look forward to helping you live better, spend your time better, and go change the world.