Magma is the best self-custodial Tezos wallet for Android.
Securely store, send, and receive XTZ and Tezos FA1.2 tokens, and delegate your Tez to a baker to earn your share of network rewards. You can also trade your XTZ for FA1.2 tokens with the integrated Dexter exchange from camlCase, the same team behind Magma. Users outside of the US can buy XTZ right in the Magma app using a debit card, credit card, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, or bank transfer.
The Dexter decentralized exchange
The Dexter exchange allows XTZ holders to exchange their XTZ for other assets on the Tezos network, called FA1.2 Tokens. You can exchange tokens directly from the Magma mobile wallet.
Currently Dexter and Magma support these tokens:
- kUSD: A trustless, algorithmic stablecoin that is collateralized by XTZ and soft-pegged to the US dollar.
- tzBTC: A wrapped Bitcoin for the Tezos network.
- ETHtz: A wrapped ETH for the Tezos network.
- USDtz: A Tezos stablecoin, pegged against the US dollar.
- wXTZ: A fully collateralized representation of XTZ.
More tokens are coming soon to the Dexter exchange on Magma.
Purchase XTZ with a credit card or bank transfer
Magma has integrated MoonPay's payment solution to allow our users to purchase XTZ and have it transferred directly to their Magma wallet. MoonPay allows users to pay with credit card, debit card, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, or through a bank transfer.
If MoonPay is supported in your country, you will see a third green button on the main wallet screen, next to the Send and Receive buttons. This button launches the MoonPay service within the Magma app.
US users: Please note that MoonPay provides services to the United States, but currently does not offer the purchase of XTZ in the US.
MoonPay defines which countries it supports here.
Magma determines your country based off of your first listed language in your device settings Languages list.
MoonPay is a third-party payment provider. For support of the Purchase XTZ feature please contact MoonPay support.
Industry-standard wallet support
Magma supports HD (BIP-44) and non-HD wallet creation and import / recovery.
ReviewsReview policy and info
- Support for Florence protocol. Bound to be live on May 10th.
- Don't show tokens value in fiat. Magma gets those prices based on Dexter exchange rates. When there are high movements of liquidity the rates are bound to confuse users instead of being a helpful guide.