Add your Android device to the Internet of Things (IOT) with this powerful and useful App!
Electricians, do-it-yourselfers, small manufacturers, entrepreneurs, makers & high-school-science-fair experimenters will love the CircuitMouse App for controlling and automating their lives, products, businesses and ideas.
The concept behind the CircuitMouse App is simple - your Android device is either plugged in or it’s not. And with just that information you can automate and monitor an amazing number of things. Just a few examples:
• Test the circuits and outlets in a building using the CircuitMouse App - a great tool for electricians, landlords, realtors, do-it-yourselfers and contractors.
• Let someone know when you’ve started or stopped your vehicle - when CircuitMouse detects a change in the ‘charging state’ of your device, it can send an email to a recipient of your choosing. Great for letting those worried grandparents know you’ve arrived home safely or reminding you to stop by the grocery store on your way home.
• Monitor the electric supply in a remote location. Simply plug in a phone with the CircuitMouse App installed, and be alerted when the power drops out. Great for mission-critical heating, cooling and security situations at unmanned locations.
• Tie CircuitMouse to IFTTT (or other meta-automators) through an email address, and explore an amazing world of life and social automation.
• Build a better mousetrap - with just a few wires, you can monitor mousetraps and the like, and automatically be alerted when the trap is sprung!
With the CircuitMouse App, there’s no need to spend $200 on a dedicated circuit tester. For only $1.99 you can quickly figure out which electrical outlets belong to which circuit breakers.
The CircuitMouse App ships with 100 CircuitMouse credits that are used to Send an Email or Touch a Remote URL (website) through the CircuitMouse Framework. Additional credits can be purchased for $1(US) per 100 credits!
Using the CircuitMouse App is simple:
- Select to have something happen WHEN the device is plugged in, unplugged or both.
- Select what happens THEN. Your can choose to show an Alert, Send an Email, show a Notification, Play a Song, or Touch a Remote URL.
- Specify how often this combination should REPEAT.
- Press the START button.
Additionally, the CircuitMouse App has a gorgeous logging console that maintains a record of CircuitMouse App events - great for analysis over time.
The CircuitMouse App is the flagship for the CircuitMouse Platform - "Bringing billions of devices to the Internet of Things!"
Have questions or suggestions? We’d love to hear from you. Contact us at email@example.com or follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter.