WELCOME TO KARD!
KARD was created to simplify the exchange and organization of contacts, both in the private and professional fields.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Download the app and create your official Kard with your contact information
- Send your Kard to anyone via email, or share your link (https://kard.business/username)
- Search for contacts on KARD and add them to your address book with a click
- Synchronize your phone book with KARD for up-to-date contacts
- Access your address book from any device, even from the web (https://kard.business)
- Move your contacts from one phone to another in a very simple way
- Invite new contacts to KARD or import your contact list with a .csv file
- Organize your contacts in lists
- Export your lists in .csv format (PRO Version)
KARD FOR PROFESSIONALS
KARD allows you to replace paper business cards and greatly simplify contact exchange and management.
Once you have created your Kard, you can easily send it to anyone via email to share your contact information.
When you send your Kard to an email address, a contact is automatically generated in your address book. KARD then allows you to create a list of contacts with all the emails invited in a certain period.
In this way, if you participate in a trade show that lasts three days, you can create a list with all the emails invited during the fair, with a single click. (PRO version)
If the person you invited joins KARD, the generated contact will be replaced with that person's official Kard. This way your contact lists with "static" information become "dynamic", with contact information that is always updated over time.
KARD FOR COMPANIES
All the advantages of KARD for the individual professional are multiplied when it comes to companies with more employees that need to acquire and manage new contacts.
For companies that have this type of problem, we develop customized solutions that allow pyramid management of employee kards and automatic acquisition of new contacts in the company CRM.
WHO WE ARE
KARD is a startup born from the passion of six Italian guys: Alekos, Joyce, Carmine, Mario, Simona and Francesco.
Our mission is to become the world contact book.
If you think it's time for a change, download the app and get your FREE Kard. #joinkard
If you like our project, if you have any feedback or idea to share with us, or if you simply need more information about KARD, don't hesitate to contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU !