MahaStudent mobile application is developed for School Education & Sports Department, Govt. of Maharashtra.
Teachers assigned to a particular standard and division in a school on SARAL portal can register by using MahaStudent mobile App. The Students in catalogue are made available on mobile for submitting daily attendance as well as filling examination marks.
Options available under MahaStudent App
• Submitting daily attendance –
The students in a catalogue are listed for the selected standard and division. Teacher marks the absent student for the current date selected and submits attendance.
The location and time are stored along with the attendance.
• Filling examination marks –
Teacher declares the students absent for examination.
Teacher selects the type of examination and by selecting a particular student enters question wise marks. Connectivity is not required for marks filling. After completing the task, sync to server option submits the marks on SARAL.
• Reports for attendance and Pragat / Apragat students based on Pragat Shaikshnik Maharashtra criterion.
• Integrated with SARAL ( ), School Education & Sports department e-governance project
• Daily attendance submitted within the specified range from School location, ensuring teacher’s attendance
• Connectivity required only at the point of sync to server.
• Auto refresh of student catalogue on mobile to match the student count.
• Version control enabled.