India is the second largest producer of vegetables and fruits. But our farmers are facing difficulties related to storage and transportation of perishable produce like vegetables and fruits. A significant proportion of the agricultural produce is spoiled before it reaches the market.
The farmer is not only working hard on cultivation but also storage and transportation. Fresh produce has limited shelf life hence needs to reach the market immediately. Storage can be difficult and expensive. Even after making the effort, the farmer is left with limited to no profit.
At Suyoga we took this challenge to address the whole supply chain issue. Using Suyoga Kisaan app, the farmer can register with Suyoga. When the crop is ready for harvest, the farmer can send the details through the app. Suyoga will collect the harvest directly from farm. The farmer doesn't incur any additional costs. The farmer will get better pricing than the market.
Download Suyoga Kisaan app and sell your vegetables and fruits.
* Farmers can inform Suyoga through the app that the crop is ready to be harvested.
* Vegetables and fruits will be collected directly from the farmer.
* Suyoga takes care of transporting the harvest to consumers.
* Farmers do not need to pay any transportation fees.
* Farmers get better prices for their fruits and vegetables.
* Since farmers sell their produce directly from their farm, they need not go to the market.
* So the farmers can focus on improving their crop yield.