- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, AnyDo, Tasks Team, MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2/3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Timelines with MONTH and WEEK view
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiple skins (including fully transparent) to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x/5.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 5.0 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat / Lollipop)
PLEASE, if you have a problem or a request, MAIL ME !!
To fill exactly your Home screen, you must use the '4x4 free size' widget, resize it and set the widget exact size in the widget configuration panel.
If you have issues with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
The most important functions at a glance:
• Scan documents with the integrated scanner
• Upload documents from your gallery or other applications (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox etc.)
• Recover documents within seconds
• Intelligent mapping of documents by categories, types and years
• Automated tagging
• Share documents with other applications
• Access to important documents anytime and anywhere
organize.me helps you to keep track of all your documents – without annoying and time-consuming sorting and filing!
If you have questions, feedback or suggestions, you can contact us at any time via the following channels:
Tip: To benefit from the advantages of organize.me, it’s best to use the free organize.me desktop version in companion with the android app. It offers more powerful features that make the filing of your documents even easier and help you to organize your life the clever way.
1.) Rediscover within seconds with full-text search
You do not remember the details of a document? No problem, the text in your documents is completely searchable. Just enter a keyword and organize.me finds your document.
2.) Saving search results as folders
Every search can be saved directly as a folder. All documents that match the search criteria are subsequently stored to the saved folder.
3.) Optimize contracts with the integrated electricity prize comparison by Verivox
The Verivox prize comparison allows you to test with a few clicks if you pay too much for electricity. Just upload a document from your electricity provider, click at „compare prizes“ and off we go.
4.) Create your own categories
If the default categories are not enough or if a document just does not match them, you can create your own categories, too.
5.) Automatic reminders for deadlines and to do’s
Annoying contract extensions and duns belong to the past as organize.me reminds you automatically of cancellation periods and due invoices.
6.) Share documents with family & friends
By using the „Send“ function you can share your documents with your family or friends – perfect to make e.g. travel documents available to other persons.
7.) Add notes to documents
The notes tab allows you to save important information to your documents.
organize.me GmbH is a 100% subsidiary to the quoted TOMORROW FOCUS AG, Munich.
organize.me is available as a web app for desktop and tablet as well as a mobile smartphone app for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.
Developer website: https://www.organize.me
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Keep all your recipes in one place
• Search and view recipes from anywhere - in your kitchen or at the store
• Add ingredients to shopping list with one click
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
Simple to use, but incredibly powerful, WorkFlowy can help you manage all the information in your life.
♥ SLATE MAGAZINE ♥ writes ...
″This app is the easiest, best-designed, and most-flexible note-taker I’ve ever come across, and it solves many of the problems I’ve had with other software ... It has become my go-to place for storing and keeping track of everything—not just to-dos and grocery lists, but my ideas for articles, all the notes I gather while reporting, all the tasks I need to do for those articles, and even all of the stuff I’m gathering for a book I’m working on.″
⦿ FEATURES ⦿
➜ Infinitely nested lists
➜ Zoom in on any sub-list
➜ Tag and filter list items
➜ Beautiful interface on your computer
➜ Full offline functionality
➜ Automatic syncing between your phone, tablet and computer
➜ Collaborate with others
➜ Add notes to any list item
➜ Simply tap to edit
➜ Quick expand and collapse lists
➜ Mark items as complete
➜ Full text search
➜ Much, much more
WorkFlowy is like a notepad with super powers. Learn how to use it, you'll thank us later.
Break down large tasks to achieve a collection of reasonably sized actions that are easy and unambiguous. Organize your tasks into projects and assign contexts. If required, set a due date, priority, and dependency. Once loaded with your information, MyLifeOrganized goes to work and prepares a simple task list containing only those next actions which require your immediate attention. This list is updated automatically once you complete a task, change context or move to another location.
Sync wirelessly with the world-class Windows Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized* to add even more power to your task management. You can sync using Wi-Fi or the Cloud service. Using the MLO Cloud service**, you can sync with multiple computers at home and the office and share a single task list or collaborate with other people.
Most MLO features are FREE forever and the free version is fully usable, but many users find that the advanced features in the Pro version provide a valuable productivity boost. Please be sure to try out the advanced features during your Pro trial period and consider upgrading to Pro (using in-app purchase) before the trial period expires.
Please use our forum for feedback, since we cannot respond on reviews.
✓Hierarchical to-do list: Organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks into reasonably sized actions.
✓Next Actions: Automatically display only your next actions in views such as Active by Context or Active by Project.
✓Specially designed for GTD® (Getting Things Done®)
✓MLO Smart To-Do Sorting based on Computed-Score Priority
✓Filtering of actions by context
✓Inbox for rapid task entry
✓Recurring and regenerating tasks
✓Starred tasks: Highlight your important tasks
✓Zoom: Concentrate on a specific branch of tasks
✓Use hierarchy and special option to complete the tasks and subtasks in a specific order
✓Nearby view: Get a list of actions for your current GPS location
✓Location based alerts about Active Actions near you
✓View your NearBy tasks on a map
✓Undo for last operations
✓Widgets with voice input
✓Widget will always show your actual todo list depending on the current time or location
✓Custom sorting for todo lists
✓Contexts may include other contexts
✓Use task dependencies (set on desktop) to complete the tasks in a specific order.
✓Use Open/Closed hours for context (set on desktop) to see active task for the current time
✓Add MLO task to calendar and other applications
✓Send tasks from other applications to MLO
✓Collaborate with other people using the MLO Cloud service**
✓Sync with MyLifeOrganized for Windows* using the MLO Cloud sync service ** or via Wi-Fi sync.
✓Templates for various task management systems from GTD® to FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow are included in MyLifeOrganized for Windows to help you start quickly with your own task management system.
*MyLifeOrganized for Windows Desktop task manager sold separately. Professional version 3.5.9 or higher required.
**MLO Cloud is a low-cost, fee-based subscription service allowing you to wirelessly sync your tasks between different MyLifeOrganized platforms. Free Wi-Fi sync included to Pro version
***Some features require upgrading to MyLifeOrganized Pro. Your device should support location service and Google Maps for location based task lists, alerts and showing tasks on a map. The version for Amazon appstore does not support showing tasks on a map.
Rather than just organize your agenda, Cal helps you gain focus without the extra effort. Topping The Next Web’s list of 2013’s Best Apps, it’s the calendar that truly unlocks the potential of Android.
If any of these ring true, then Cal may be for you:
- Some days feel like a black hole rather than a clear timeline
- You want to balance business and personal life in one place
- You’re looking for harmony, and maybe even some playfulness in your day-to-day
Here’s the beauty - despite the long list below, there’s no clutter or complexity. A smooth, intuitive interface lets you discover powerful functions the very moment you need them.
■ Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
■ Work/ life balance: Naturally merge business agendas and personal life planning in one place. Uniquely flexible to meet changing needs, your calendar will always feel tailored to you.
■ HeadsUp for supercharged meetings (new feature): Keep meetings focused and capture the information that matters with this intelligent homescreen hub. Responsive pop up screens put all the tools of a productive meeting right at your fingertips.
■ Android widget: Quickly review your day from the homescreen without having to open the app
■ Voice entry and predictive text: Add events and details faster and easier. Simply speak or begin typing for surprisingly accurate auto-suggestions.
■ Socially smart: The app predicts who you want to meet and even suggests nearby meeting places
■ Focus finding: A visual timeline let’s you find free moments to balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks
■ Celebrate: It's always someone's birthday. Write on a friend’s Facebook wall, call, send them a message, or buy gifts through Amazon or Gifts.com
■ Navigation: Get to meetings and events faster with built-in Google Maps, Waze, and Uber
■ Task tracker: Supercharge your calendar and handle tasks in the same place by connecting Cal to Any.do - our award winning task app that weaves perfectly into your calendar.
■ Visually refreshing - Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to the everyday
■ Landscape and month view: Simply jump to a specific date from the month view and tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar
■ Reminders: Set up time and location based reminders, and recurring events
■ Actually look forward to checking your calendar :) This app, and it’s sister task app Any.do, is our answer to “How am I going to get everything done?!” Make every day a good day and enjoy conquering what’s up ahead.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please visit: www.any.do/faq on follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter:
Create a YouTim to chat as a group, share an agenda or a checklist, organise a poll, set up a fundraiser, take charge of your week-end with your friends or organise a trip with others...
Accessible everywhere, YouTim is available on www.youtim.com and as an app on iOS, Android and Blackberry 10.
Come to register, that's free !
• Easy and smooth UI
• Great Structure
• Click and manage using one button.
• One click solution to managing all documents.
** take pictures and categories your bills,rents,passbook info, pins,visiting cards etc.
★ FEATURES ★
✔ Jot down notes, quick and easy
With just a few clicks, write down tasks and manage them all.
✔ Categorize, prioritize and mark 'completed'
Manage notes just as on a notepad. Categorize them under useful headers. Set priority for tasks by dragging notes up or down. Strike them out when completed.
✔ Smart reminders with quick update
Sticky notes stick no more to the wall. They jump right out of your device to remind you!
✔ Calendar mode for smarter planning
Switch effortlessly between your notes and the calendar
✔ Share or Email
Email your notes or share them on the web
✔ Bulk attach notes to email
So, the list is really long and gotta email them all? No problem. Bulk attach to the rescue!
✔ Themes to suit different styles
Sharp, suave or fun? Set a theme to match every whim.
For support, queries or suggestions, write to us at: email@example.com
Stay tuned to new features, updates and releases. Follow us at:
JusWrite © Plackal.
AcsNote notepad is an easy way to edit text notes and to create ToDo and checklist for shopping. It lets you easily, record voice or scan QR CODE as notes.
Use its powerful calendar to attach alarms to each note. One time, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly events are supported.
Protect all your sensitive notes with password. AcsNote notepad allows you to back up your notes automatically or manually and lets you retrieve them by date.
Use AcsNote Notepad to organize your notes by category (Work, Home, Family, Friends…). Each category is associated with a colour that you can customize.
-Text Note Editor (clickable Web Links and Phone number)
-ToDO list and checklist notes (You can move Items Up/Down just with your finger).
-Voice Note – Add comments to voice recording as a note
-Scan QR Code and store your web links as notes.
-Protect your notes by PIN Code (You can reset your PIN code when you lose it)
-Sticky Notes: use colours to put sticky notes on your desktop from the editor
-Note Widget (Follow your ideas and Reminder from your home screen)
-Calendar: Events Repetition (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly)
-Beep and Notifications on the status bar
-Quick access to your Notes By favorites, Protected, Reminder
-Associate a colour to each note
-Associate each color to a category (Work, Home, Family…)
-Backup your notes to SD storage (Automatic and Manual Backup)
-AcsNote notepad Share notes via SMS, email, Facebook
-Receive Shared Notes from other tools.
-Search your notes
- Sync with Dropbox
Use AcsNote notepad rich editor to highlight the most important points. Phone numbers, email addresses and web link are automatically detected. Dial a number, write an email or open the web browser by simple clicking on the links from your notes.
ToDo list or Checklist lets you add items very easily. You can change items, move them up and down just with your finger (drag and drop).
Add voice recordings to any note. Reminders, Alarm are also supported for Voice Notes.
[QR CODE Note]
Scan QR CODE and create notes with clickable hyperlink. Reminders, Alarm are also supported for QR CODE Notes.
Keywords : NotePad, Notes, Shopping List, , To do, To-do, , list maker, Calendar, Task, Task list, Memo, text editor, Sticky Note, Post It, To do List, notes, notepad, sticky, editor, Notebook, Shopping, Note Pad, Dropbox, Synchronization
Among the many interesting features can be distinguished:
- Automatic synchronization with the server
- Automatic transfer of tasks between users
- Notification of dates
- Outsourcing of tasks
v1.1.0 New calendar with instant preview deadline for Tasks
The best way to visually capture and organize information! Brainstorm ideas, take notes, and track tasks from the convenience of your Android device.
• Quick and Easy Information Capture – Use it for note taking, brainstorming, or creating tasks. Manage supporting information via attachments, links and notes.
• Anytime, Anywhere Access – Take your work with you and access it from your Android device whenever, wherever.
• Feature Packed – Mindjet for Android comes loaded with powerful features accessible through an intuitive menu. Mapping features, text styling, topic styling, relationships, and tools (attach, links, export, etc.).
• Tagging – Use keywords to organize and sort your Mindjet files. Makes it easier to search for maps as well.
• Gesture Shortcuts – Replaces the keyboard shortcuts for easy to use gesture shortcuts designed to bring the most common commands right to your fingertips.
• Dropbox® Support – Sync your Mindjet files from your phone to your PC with Dropbox.
• Mindjet File Format (.mmap).
• Support for Android 4.0 and later.
• Zoom in and out.
• Drag and drop topics.
• Create topic notes.
• Various topic styles with simple gestures.
• Add icons and images for context and detail.
• Priority markers.
• Create relationships between topics.
• Add attachments and hyperlinks to supporting files and web pages.
• Gesture shortcuts – draw shapes in order to execute various commands.
• Full-screen mode.
• File tagging for easy organization and search.
• Support for keyboard shortcuts.
Do it in a tree-structure with collapsable nodes.
* unlimited number of outlines
* collapsable tree-structure
* todo view
* due date
* import/export (csv, Natara Bonsai, Treepad HJT, OPML, plain text)
* configurable outfit
* quick edit
* swipe to move activities left or right
* move mode
* drag & drop
Features PRO version:
* HTML Export
* sync Natara Bonsai (USB and Dropbox)
* sync Treepad (HJT, USB and Dropbox)
* sync OPML (USB and Dropbox) (e.g. OmniOutliner, Fargo)
* open Outlines with FileManagers or cloud Apps (e.g. BoxCryptor, ownCloud)
* automatically finish branch (optional)
* additional view: Show Due
* uncheck finished activities
* delete finished activities
* backup/restore all Outlines to/from SD-card
* launcher shortcuts for Outlines
* cut/copy/paste subtree (also between Outlines)
* expand/collapse subtree
* configure default view for activity list
* sharing target for texts
* share Outlines
* modify SD card contents for import/export/sync/backup
* start at device boot to renew backup schedule
* internet access for Dropbox sync
* install shortcuts for a launcher shortcut to an outline
* read log information to send an optional log file to the developer
To get the PRO features please install "Outliner Pro Key" from the Google Play store.
Android Outliner Natara Bonsai otl Treepad hjt OPML OmniOutliner fargo.io BoxCryptor ownCloud Dropbox tree synchronization sync import export
Use Moo.do on your computer, tablet, and phone at http://moo.do.
- Content focused interface that makes organization easy
- See your upcoming tasks and appointments in your Moo.do agenda
- Zoomable UI that allows you to focus on what’s important to you
- Include contacts in your notes and tasks
- Realtime synchronization across all platforms
- Access your documents while offline
- Collaborate with others on shared documents
- Mobile alerts and reminders
- Multiple priority levels and urgency markers
- #Tag your data to quickly filter it
- Easily import your data from other services
- Export your data at any time
You can then share your map for free with any MagicPlan user, or pay to get it in PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DXF, and CSV formats, as well as publish an INTERACTIVE MAP on the web.
With MagicPlan, EVERYONE CAN CREATE AN INSIDE MAP IN JUST A FEW MINUTES.
• Downloaded by more than 7 MILLIONS fans.
MagicPlan is the ideal app for Real Estate Agents, Craftsmen, Adjusters, Firemen, Architects, Home Inspectors, Interior Designers, Small Businesses, Furniture Retailers and many more.
MagicPlan is not another floor plan drawing application:
• No need to measure;
• No need to draw;
• No need to move furniture;
• No need for expertise.
MagicPlan is free to download and use on the device. Sharing maps with another MagicPlan user is also free.
What’s not free:
- Certain objects are locked
- Getting PDF + JPG + PNG + SVG + Interactive Web Site + DXF + CVS
- Commercial usage
- Buy: Purchase one Property Map at a time for $2.99.
- Subscription: While your subscription is active enjoy an unlimited usage for $9.99/month.
MagicPlan Cloud: Store your floor plans on the cloud.
• Android 4.0 and above
• Room Capture requires a GYROSCOPE
MagicPlan technology is based upon a multiple patent technology technology leveraging the gyroscope.