There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Keep all your recipes in one place
• Search and view recipes from anywhere - in your kitchen or at the store
• Add ingredients to shopping list with one click
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
The most important functions at a glance:
• Scan documents with the integrated scanner
• Upload documents from your gallery or other applications (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox etc.)
• Recover documents within seconds
• Intelligent mapping of documents by categories, types and years
• Automated tagging
• Share documents with other applications
• Access to important documents anytime and anywhere
organize.me helps you to keep track of all your documents – without annoying and time-consuming sorting and filing!
If you have questions, feedback or suggestions, you can contact us at any time via the following channels:
Tip: To benefit from the advantages of organize.me, it’s best to use the free organize.me desktop version in companion with the android app. It offers more powerful features that make the filing of your documents even easier and help you to organize your life the clever way.
1.) Rediscover within seconds with full-text search
You do not remember the details of a document? No problem, the text in your documents is completely searchable. Just enter a keyword and organize.me finds your document.
2.) Saving search results as folders
Every search can be saved directly as a folder. All documents that match the search criteria are subsequently stored to the saved folder.
3.) Optimize contracts with the integrated electricity prize comparison by Verivox
The Verivox prize comparison allows you to test with a few clicks if you pay too much for electricity. Just upload a document from your electricity provider, click at „compare prizes“ and off we go.
4.) Create your own categories
If the default categories are not enough or if a document just does not match them, you can create your own categories, too.
5.) Automatic reminders for deadlines and to do’s
Annoying contract extensions and duns belong to the past as organize.me reminds you automatically of cancellation periods and due invoices.
6.) Share documents with family & friends
By using the „Send“ function you can share your documents with your family or friends – perfect to make e.g. travel documents available to other persons.
7.) Add notes to documents
The notes tab allows you to save important information to your documents.
organize.me GmbH is a 100% subsidiary to the quoted TOMORROW FOCUS AG, Munich.
organize.me is available as a web app for desktop and tablet as well as a mobile smartphone app for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.
Developer website: https://www.organize.me
Simple to use, but incredibly powerful, WorkFlowy can help you manage all the information in your life.
♥ SLATE MAGAZINE ♥ writes ...
″This app is the easiest, best-designed, and most-flexible note-taker I’ve ever come across, and it solves many of the problems I’ve had with other software ... It has become my go-to place for storing and keeping track of everything—not just to-dos and grocery lists, but my ideas for articles, all the notes I gather while reporting, all the tasks I need to do for those articles, and even all of the stuff I’m gathering for a book I’m working on.″
⦿ FEATURES ⦿
➜ Infinitely nested lists
➜ Zoom in on any sub-list
➜ Tag and filter list items
➜ Beautiful interface on your computer
➜ Full offline functionality
➜ Automatic syncing between your phone, tablet and computer
➜ Collaborate with others
➜ Add notes to any list item
➜ Simply tap to edit
➜ Quick expand and collapse lists
➜ Mark items as complete
➜ Full text search
➜ Much, much more
WorkFlowy is like a notepad with super powers. Learn how to use it, you'll thank us later.
• Easy and smooth UI
• Great Structure
• Click and manage using one button.
• One click solution to managing all documents.
** take pictures and categories your bills,rents,passbook info, pins,visiting cards etc.
Rather than just organize your agenda, Cal helps you gain focus without the extra effort. Topping The Next Web’s list of 2013’s Best Apps, it’s the calendar that truly unlocks the potential of Android.
If any of these ring true, then Cal may be for you:
- Some days feel like a black hole rather than a clear timeline
- You want to balance business and personal life in one place
- You’re looking for harmony, and maybe even some playfulness in your day-to-day
Here’s the beauty - despite the long list below, there’s no clutter or complexity. A smooth, intuitive interface lets you discover powerful functions the very moment you need them.
■ Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
■ Work/ life balance: Naturally merge business agendas and personal life planning in one place. Uniquely flexible to meet changing needs, your calendar will always feel tailored to you.
■ HeadsUp for supercharged meetings (new feature): Keep meetings focused and capture the information that matters with this intelligent homescreen hub. Responsive pop up screens put all the tools of a productive meeting right at your fingertips.
■ Android widget: Quickly review your day from the homescreen without having to open the app
■ Voice entry and predictive text: Add events and details faster and easier. Simply speak or begin typing for surprisingly accurate auto-suggestions.
■ Socially smart: The app predicts who you want to meet and even suggests nearby meeting places
■ Focus finding: A visual timeline let’s you find free moments to balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks
■ Celebrate: It's always someone's birthday. Write on a friend’s Facebook wall, call, send them a message, or buy gifts through Amazon or Gifts.com
■ Navigation: Get to meetings and events faster with built-in Google Maps, Waze, and Uber
■ Task tracker: Supercharge your calendar and handle tasks in the same place by connecting Cal to Any.do - our award winning task app that weaves perfectly into your calendar.
■ Visually refreshing - Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to the everyday
■ Landscape and month view: Simply jump to a specific date from the month view and tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar
■ Reminders: Set up time and location based reminders, and recurring events
■ Actually look forward to checking your calendar :) This app, and it’s sister task app Any.do, is our answer to “How am I going to get everything done?!” Make every day a good day and enjoy conquering what’s up ahead.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please visit: www.any.do/faq on follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter:
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, AnyDo, Tasks Team, MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2/3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Timelines with MONTH and WEEK view
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiple skins (including fully transparent) to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x/5.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 5.0 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat / Lollipop)
PLEASE, if you have a problem or a request, MAIL ME !!
To fill exactly your Home screen, you must use the '4x4 free size' widget, resize it and set the widget exact size in the widget configuration panel.
If you have issues with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx
Break down large tasks to achieve a collection of reasonably sized actions that are easy and unambiguous. Organize your tasks into projects and assign contexts. If required, set a due date, priority, and dependency. Once loaded with your information, MyLifeOrganized goes to work and prepares a simple task list containing only those next actions which require your immediate attention. This list is updated automatically once you complete a task, change context or move to another location.
Sync wirelessly with the world-class Windows Desktop version of MyLifeOrganized* to add even more power to your task management. You can sync using Wi-Fi or the Cloud service. Using the MLO Cloud service**, you can sync with multiple computers at home and the office and share a single task list or collaborate with other people.
Most MLO features are FREE forever and the free version is fully usable, but many users find that the advanced features in the Pro version provide a valuable productivity boost. Please be sure to try out the advanced features during your Pro trial period and consider upgrading to Pro (using in-app purchase) before the trial period expires.
Please use our forum for feedback, since we cannot respond on reviews.
✓Hierarchical to-do list: Organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks into reasonably sized actions.
✓Next Actions: Automatically display only your next actions in views such as Active by Context or Active by Project.
✓Specially designed for GTD® (Getting Things Done®)
✓MLO Smart To-Do Sorting based on Computed-Score Priority
✓Filtering of actions by context
✓Inbox for rapid task entry
✓Recurring and regenerating tasks
✓Starred tasks: Highlight your important tasks
✓Zoom: Concentrate on a specific branch of tasks
✓Use hierarchy and special option to complete the tasks and subtasks in a specific order
✓Nearby view: Get a list of actions for your current GPS location
✓Location based alerts about Active Actions near you
✓View your NearBy tasks on a map
✓Undo for last operations
✓Widgets with voice input
✓Widget will always show your actual todo list depending on the current time or location
✓Custom sorting for todo lists
✓Contexts may include other contexts
✓Use task dependencies (set on desktop) to complete the tasks in a specific order.
✓Use Open/Closed hours for context (set on desktop) to see active task for the current time
✓Add MLO task to calendar and other applications
✓Send tasks from other applications to MLO
✓Collaborate with other people using the MLO Cloud service**
✓Sync with MyLifeOrganized for Windows* using the MLO Cloud sync service ** or via Wi-Fi sync.
✓Templates for various task management systems from GTD® to FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow are included in MyLifeOrganized for Windows to help you start quickly with your own task management system.
*MyLifeOrganized for Windows Desktop task manager sold separately. Professional version 3.5.9 or higher required.
**MLO Cloud is a low-cost, fee-based subscription service allowing you to wirelessly sync your tasks between different MyLifeOrganized platforms. Free Wi-Fi sync included to Pro version
***Some features require upgrading to MyLifeOrganized Pro. Your device should support location service and Google Maps for location based task lists, alerts and showing tasks on a map. The version for Amazon appstore does not support showing tasks on a map.
Create a YouTim to chat as a group, share an agenda or a checklist, organise a poll, set up a fundraiser, take charge of your week-end with your friends or organise a trip with others...
Accessible everywhere, YouTim is available on www.youtim.com and as an app on iOS, Android and Blackberry 10.
Come to register, that's free !
★ FEATURES ★
✔ Jot down notes, quick and easy
With just a few clicks, write down tasks and manage them all.
✔ Categorize, prioritize and mark 'completed'
Manage notes just as on a notepad. Categorize them under useful headers. Set priority for tasks by dragging notes up or down. Strike them out when completed.
✔ Smart reminders with quick update
Sticky notes stick no more to the wall. They jump right out of your device to remind you!
✔ Calendar mode for smarter planning
Switch effortlessly between your notes and the calendar
✔ Share or Email
Email your notes or share them on the web
✔ Bulk attach notes to email
So, the list is really long and gotta email them all? No problem. Bulk attach to the rescue!
✔ Themes to suit different styles
Sharp, suave or fun? Set a theme to match every whim.
For support, queries or suggestions, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned to new features, updates and releases. Follow us at:
JusWrite © Plackal.
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
▪ event planner and task management
▪ month, week and day view
▪ agenda with live search
▪ year view
▪ uses Android calendar sync which allows synchronization e.g. with Google Calendar and Exchange
▪ support for local calendars and tasks
▪ advanced event reminders
▪ month, week, day, agenda and tasks widget
▪ intuitive navigation with simple swipes between month, week and day
▪ choose between text and bars in month view
▪ quick glance on the event details in the popup directly from month view
▪ freely scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
▪ quickly show and hide calendars with the favorite bar
▪ integrated task organizer which syncs with Google Tasks
▪ customizable notifications with direct actions (e.g. snooze reminder, show map, write email to attendees)
▪ create meeting invites and handle meeting invitations easily
▪ heat map in year view (e.g. to find free days)
▪ optional ongoing notification with event countdown
▪ share your events and tasks
▪ flexible recurrences
▪ no ads
▪ customizable calendar and event colors
▪ lots of settings to optimize the appearance and functionality of your widgets, events, tasks and reminders
▪ adapt different views (day, week, month, year, agenda, tasks) to your personal needs
▪ use pre-set widget themes or customize your widgets down to the very last detail.
▪ live preview for all calendar widgets
▪ build-in help system
▪ quickly search our knowledge base if any questions arise
Business Calendar 2 is free and offers you a lot of features in its basic version. Additionally, you can get even more user-friendly features by upgrading directly from within the app. Users of the old Business Calendar Pro can access the pro features of Business Calendar 2 for free as long as the old app is installed.
Additional Pro Features:
▪ integrated weather report in day view
▪ easily move and copy events using drag&drop in multi-day view
▪ event history, title & location auto-completion
▪ link contacts to your appointments
▪ easily create templates for new events
▪ delete, move or copy multiple events at once using multi-selection
▪ advanced options for appointment reminders (e.g. repeating alarms and individual ringtones for different calendars)
▪ extended task features (e.g repeated tasks, subtasks and priorities)
▪ automatically create a to-do for missed calls
▪ light and dark theme
▪ import and export calendar data (.ics, .ical)
▪ more widget themes / advanced customization options for calendar widgets
▪ individually configurable font sizes
Business Calendar is developed by a small, dedicated team in Berlin. We’re completely self-sustained to ensure stable and steady development cycles for you. Please consider supporting us by upgrading our calendar app and get more professional features right from within the app.
Join our BC 2 community and try out our beta versions with the latest new features earlier than others.
Use Moo.do on your computer, tablet, and phone at http://moo.do.
- Content focused interface that makes organization easy
- See your upcoming tasks and appointments in your Moo.do agenda
- Zoomable UI that allows you to focus on what’s important to you
- Include contacts in your notes and tasks
- Realtime synchronization across all platforms
- Access your documents while offline
- Collaborate with others on shared documents
- Mobile alerts and reminders
- Multiple priority levels and urgency markers
- #Tag your data to quickly filter it
- Easily import your data from other services
- Export your data at any time
Tired of having your information all over the place? Unable to share easily?
Its time you start 'LivingOrganized', the all-in-one personal organizer with selective sharing. Save your day-to-day Tasks, records, checklists, files, expenses, moments all in one place, safe and secure.
Organize Information | Add Partners | Share Selectively
And now you are 'LivingOrganized'!
LivingOrganized Premium features:
Manage Partners, Share selectively, Discuss with Partners across all categories, all in one application. Add unlimited partnerships.
2-way Calendar Sync
Multiple calendars, multiple devices, all events in 2-way sync. From Calendar to LivingOrganized and from LivingOrganized to Calendar
Unlimited Device Sync
Use LivingOrganized on multiple devices, on all available platforms - iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 8, etc. Seamless sync via the Cloud
1GB Storage and Priority Support
Get 1GB storage and priority support as part of your premium account. Use it to store attachments, files, long notes and descriptions
Based off the book, “Getting Things Done” by David Allen, Get It Done lets you focus on what is important for today and keeps everything else out of your way.
- Add notes, tags (or categories), and due dates to each task
- Rearrange lists with ease
- Filter lists with tags or categories
- Assign more than one tag to a task
- Organize advanced lists with projects
- Sync wirelessly with online app (sold separately) at GetItDoneApp.com
This app is a mobile version of GetItDoneApp.com. You can sync wirelessly with the online app (sold separately) or you can use just the mobile app alone.
Check out what people are saying about Get It Done:
“New and Noteworthy” - Apple
"Great interface by the way. I have looked at a lot of online gtd systems and Get It Done looks very impressive so far."
"I've been digging around the web looking at evert GTD app out there. I'm a web dev so I'm looking for a webby interface. I love this."
"Are you kidding me?? This is sooo cooool!!!!!! You have made me a customer!!"
"I love it, it's the best online task manager yet"
Visit our website at GetItDoneApp.com for more information on how Get It Done can help you organize your life once and for all!