EZFly lets roofers, adjusters, and contractors capture drone images to quickly and precisely measure and inspect roofs. Outline the building, set the altitude and the drone does the rest – takes off, captures great photos, and lands. EZ3D® allows users to survey 10 or more properties a day for repair estimates and insurance claims processing.
Upload photos to your EZ3D.io account to get an EZRoof product with all the measurements you need to create an accurate, up to date estimate in either a PDF report or an Xactimate ESX claim file format. It's way faster and safer than a tape measure and much more accurate and reliable than standard aerial CAD.
Tested and supported with the following popular DJI drones:
• Phantom (4, 4 Pro, 3 Advanced, 3 Pro)
• Mavic (2 Pro, Air, Pro) .
Any recently released DJI model is likely to work with current DJI firmware installed.
• Patented one touch fast flight planning on Google Maps.
• Live HD display from drone's perspective.
• Dozens of high res oblique images of the whole house exterior in a 2-3 minute flight.
• Autonomous flight with manual overrides.
Sign up for a free EZ3D account to photograph the whole property exterior with a low cost Android device and DJI drone. Order an affordable EZRoof to be created from the photos you upload for precise measurements in industry standard formats.