Walk along the path of tolerance and:
- Get to know the history of witchcraft processes. Experience the story of unhappy love between Agata Nürnberger and Friderik Herberstein.
- Escape to the time of emigration in the municipality of Apače. Apače have an interesting cultural and natural heritage, especially the place is marked by the diversity of religions and immigration and emigration in the municipality of Apače through history.
- Come to Andovci, overcome your fears and try in a ghost-filled room. Cross the 'Devil's Way', full of witches, devils and nightmares.
- Discover the story of Cistercians in Szentgotthard and travel in the history of diversity of religions in this area, which contains a treasure trove of cultural heritage.
- Experience a unique escape into the diversity of religions in the area of St. Anne, where Catholic and Evangelical faiths are intertwined.
- Explore the history of education in the municipality of Sveti Andraž in Slovenske gorice, which has a long history of schooling, as the first written remarks about the teaching of teaching in Slovenia since 1791.
- Enjoy the wonderful natural features of the Őriszentpéter municipality when you escape to the natural park and experience all the diversity of this valuable natural heritage.