Forsta provides End-to-end encrypted messaging for groups and businesses. Forsta is a better way to communicate securely inside and outside your organization. With new features to speed group messaging while still allowing for private conversations – think of Forsta as an end-to-end encrypted version of Slack.
You can join Forsta as an individual or as a private organization. With a FREE individual account, you can communicate securely with anybody on Forsta as long as you know their Forsta username, phone number or email.
• End-to-End encrypted messaging
• Group messaging - Create encrypted groups for private conversations.
• Disappearing Messages – messages are permanently deleted after they are read
• Encrypted attachments – send any type of file: pdf, doc, zip, etc. securely
• Pinned Conversations – Pin important conversation threads to the top of your conversation view
• Link your iOS app to a web browser for end-to-end encrypted messaging from your desktop or laptop computer.
• Advanced privacy features including screen security to prevent previews from showing message content, and optional TouchID or Pin to open App.
• Conversation Archiving: Remove conversation threads from your message view
• Customize colors for your incoming and going messages.
Those that are part of a private organization can also use Forsta tagging to represent roles, groups or people. For example, @marketing can represent everybody in marketing and can be used by anybody in your organization.
Forsta's open source applications and peer-reviewed cryptographic protocols are based on Open Whisper System's Signal app and protocols.
Learn more at https://www.forsta.io/