GEMConnect helps students gain the knowledge, preparation, insight and skills needed for meaningful employment upon graduation.
With GEMConnect you can:
* Evaluate Your Career Aptitude - take our recommended career assessments test to evaluate your career aptitude.
* Build a Digital Career Portfolio - Create a digital resume that includes a career goals statement, your skills, and work experience.
* Discover Professional Certifications - find and pursue professional certifications within your major or areas of interest
* Communicate With Your Career Adviser - Direct message with your career advisor to get advice, schedule appointments, or update them on your accomplishments.
* Discover Internship and Job Opportunities - Search for employment opportunities, flag an opportunity as a favorite, and learn how you can apply with an employer.
* Get Career Advice From Alumni Mentors - Watch advice videos, read mentor bios and request mentorship.