This is a fully blacked-out indie Spider-Solitaire-style game which doesn't eat up your battery, device memory or require any permissions! It only weighs in at 389 kilobytes compressed on older devices, 623 kilobytes on Android Lollipop and above, both of which are less than the size of one selfie!
• 389KB on Android 4.x; 623KB on Android 5.x; expands to ~1MB once installed
• Ad-free, tracking/statistic free, and distraction free (no 'rate us now!' or 'download this!' barriers)
• Zero permissions required
• All-black background reduces strain on eyes at night and saves battery by fully turning off about 50% of display pixels on all Galaxy devices + newer flagship phones
• Choose 1 suit, 2 suits, or 4 suits
• Does not hide notification bar during gameplay
Should work on all devices of any screen size. The menu is accessible in portrait mode, the table consumes the whole screen in landscape mode.
The top left corner is the Deal button. When you complete a stack from King to Ace, you have to manually drag it to the top center area.
Actually tested devices so far:
• Galaxy S4, S5, Note 2, Note 4, S4 Mini
• Galaxy Reverb
• LG G3
• HTC One M7
• Moto G
• Dell Venue 8 Tablet (Android x86 / Intel Processor)
• On cheaper Android 4.x phones, there is annoying lag when dragging a card. To fix this would require using a 3rd-party library on our part. That would double or triple the app size and use a lot of resources. I would like to believe that most people are running at least Kitkat by now.